ePIFany Round Two Sign ups

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's also the last I saw or heard from @Vapingbeauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was last on the forum on April 6...

I'd say that the box/es is/are dead...

Not really worried about the boxes, though. I hope the MIA piffers are ok...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Johnny VapeStand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So did Round 2 die?

Well... I thought it had started but it sure doesn't seem to be moving if it has.

I was wondering the same thing.

Idk. Ange hasn't been on since March. Has anyone reached out to @Vapingbeauty

That's also the last I saw or heard from @Vapingbeauty

She was last on the forum on April 6...

I'd say that the box/es is/are dead...

Not really worried about the boxes, though. I hope the MIA piffers are ok...

I hope so too.

I just got am email from Vaping Beauty earlier today - she's planning on mailing the box on Monday. She had some unforeseen circumstances that have hindered the box's movement.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well... I'm wondering what's going on!

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly don't think that was her intent. She may have just gotten caught up in some real life stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and me both although I had a very restful 3-day weekend this last week so I'm ready to go tomorrow. It was quite pleasant.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally had my 2nd surgery and hopefully on the road to recovery finally. Where are we at with round 2?

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The last time @Vapingbeauty posted on this thread (that I could see) was post #179 on April 3rd. As far as I know, the box(es) never got sent out and neither did the prizes for the Spring Contest winners.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know. I hope someone can reach out tho.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just dropping in to say hello. Been cruising through fairly regularly even if hasnt appeared that way. Hope everyone's doing okay.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just dropping in to say hello. Been cruising through fairly regularly even if hasnt appeared that way. Hope everyone's doing okay.
Been watching this thread, but been working alot. How is everyone?

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Vapingbeauty - As someone who gets bouts of depression, I completely understand if you've been feeling the need to hide from the world for awhile. Been there plenty of times. Dunno if that's the case with what's going on, but if it is, I hope you get feeling better soon and give us a shout when you're up to it. Worried about ya and hope you're doing okay.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Vapingbeauty was organizer for this round (round two) and disappeared. I'm done with PIF boxes. This one and the one for building and mixing fell apart. It's really a shame.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's more of a shame is the loss of friends. I don't really care about the box, but I wish Beauty and Dawn would surface...

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I talked to beauty back in June and she said her husband got laid off and couldn't afford to send the box out but she said she was going to try and hand it off to dawn and come teell all of us

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's funny, because I was thinking about starting a new one. A YouTube reviewer sent me a box of stuff that she had reviewed and no longer needed, so I thought maybe I would start one with this stuff.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I hate to say it, but I would prefer no extremely new folks to be included. Although most can be trusted, there will be a few that cannot. Unfortunately, there's no way to tell which is which. If I were to do it, I would have to say that only members that have at least 50 posts and have been active here for at least 2 months as of this post would be considered/included. And no juice - it's too much of a PITA to deal with.

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to say it, but I would prefer no extremely new folks to be included. Although most can be trusted, there will be a few that cannot. Unfortunately, there's no way to tell which is which. If I were to do it, I would have to say that only members that have at least 50 posts and have been active here for at least 2 months as of this post would be considered/included. And no juice - it's too much of a PITA to deal with.

I agree

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya knows, if you're running the show, you make the rules... I have no issue limiting it to post # or even trade rating.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
even trade rating
I like that. So, at least 50 posts, member for 2 months, and at least one positive trade with no negative ratings. That good, we can leave it at that.

Well, I guess it looks like this is gonna happen. I'll start a new post for this iteration of the box, and add the rules tomorrow. Gettin' to be my bedtime right about now.

VU Sponsors