Become a Patron!

Evolv to release DNA75 w Board?

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That they are making a smaller one will probably be too hard for even my super conservative spending ass to resist.

Well, first couple pre-orders i've seen out of China have it listed at $100.

If that is the case I take the above quote back ;)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, first couple pre-orders i've seen out of China have it listed at $100.

If that is the case I take the above quote back ;)
Yeah I bet the price will come down to around 75 in a month or two. The VT75 was 100 and now can be found for 75. The nano will follow suite.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I bet the price will come down to around 75 in a month or two. The VT75 was 100 and now can be found for 75. The nano will follow suite.
Saw the nano at 89.00 on one of the bigger stores , definitely grabbing this one and the rx2\3 just waiting on the 2\3 to drop

*Edit......85.95 in stock at myvaporstore.com, I just ordered the black nano, wife is gonna kill me !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Saw the nano at 89.00 on one of the bigger stores , definitely grabbing this one and the rx2\3 just waiting on the 2\3 to drop

*Edit......85.95 in stock at myvaporstore.com, I just ordered the black nano, wife is gonna kill me !

I ordered the nano friday night, $67.50 with free shipping from ecig-city.com I had a 10% off coupon to get that price, if you add something to the cart and leave it there, they will email you with a 10% off code to checkout ;)

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the nano friday night, $67.50 with free shipping from ecig-city.com I had a 10% off coupon to get that price, if you add something to the cart and leave it there, they will email you with a 10% off code to checkout ;)
Doh!!!!

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did the same thing with the wraith..lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am for one, am really liking the DNA75, only had 1 DNA40 mod before these, got 3 DNA75's now, and sure there be at least 1 more soon :)

5NX0X7U.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put one in the cart, leave and wait 10 minutes, they will send you a coupon for 10% off to complete purchase ;)

Just ordered a red one for $51 shipped, couldn't say no for that price :)
If you really want to be smart about it, get the coupon and put around $5 of extra stuff in your cart to bring the cost up to $50 and you get free shipping ;)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you really want to be smart about it, get the coupon and put around $5 of extra stuff in your cart to bring the cost up to $50 and you get free shipping ;)

Yea I already thought of that, but nothing around $5, and wasn't go to order something else I didn't want to get the free shipping.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I already thought of that, but nothing around $5, and wasn't go to order something else I didn't want to get the free shipping.
I hear you. When I was looking earlier, they had a 4 x 18650 gorilla battery case for $1 apiece and a 30ml bottle holder that either was a keychain or could be clipped on one for $1.50. Both of those items interested me. I figured you can never have too many battery cases and the 30ml bottle holder looked like it could come in handy.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear you. When I was looking earlier, they had a 4 x 18650 gorilla battery case for $1 apiece and a 30ml bottle holder that either was a keychain or could be clipped on one for $1.50. Both of those items interested me. I figured you can never have too many battery cases and the 30ml bottle holder looked like it could come in handy.

I did see the battery cases, but already have a few and I don't carry batteries around, I did look around though, hoping to see a juice on sale or a nice drip tip, but as I paid $75 for my black one from them, thought I was still getting a damn good deal :)

VU Sponsors