Become a Patron!

First time DIYer. What can I do with these flavors?

Smilks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After researching and understanding the basics I've finally decided to give diy ejuice a try. Now I'm looking for recipes and can't really find anything with good reviews for the TFA flavors that I purchased. Being that this will be my first shot I didn't want to invest too much money in flavors, but tried to cover the basics of what I thought would make a good all day vape (prefer milky/creamy flavors). If anyone can offer any recipes for what I have, it would be greatly appreciated.

Flavors (all TFA/TPA):
Strawberry Ripe
Juicy Peach
Banana (Capellas)
Maraschino cherry
Silly rabbit cereal
Milk chocolate
Malted Milk
Sweet cream
Dairy/milk
Whipped cream
Vanilla bean ice cream
Cotton candy (EM)

Of course, I also have my nicotine, pg, and vg. All purchased through Nude Nicotine.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Banana and sweet cream :) Or Banana as a stand alone.

Make a sample of each individually, to see what % works best for you. Start LOW!
Then mix them, at lower percentages. You can always bump it up.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love a good Strawberry Banana !! I is ill add twice as much Strawberry than banana and a little sweetener. Don't have my exact recipe with me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vanilla bean ice cream with any fruit other than marichino cherry. That cherry is probably the worst imo.

Smilks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Banana and sweet cream :) Or Banana as a stand alone.

Make a sample of each individually, to see what % works best for you. Start LOW!
Then mix them, at lower percentages. You can always bump it up.
Thank you! As in low, are we talking 2%? I've seen a lot of different opinions as to what is "low" lol.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you! As in low, are we talking 2%? I've seen a lot of different opinions as to what is "low" lol.

I like using 2% as a start, for FA. While others I use 4%.
I generally give it a sniff to see how "loud" it is. And go from there.

Smilks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vanilla bean ice cream with any fruit other than marichino cherry. That cherry is probably the worst imo.
I've read that, that specific cherry is quite potent . I was thinking of using it to make a chocolate covered cherry or a cherry chocolate malt. Definitely mixing it low with a few other flavors.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've read that, that specific cherry is quite potent . I was thinking of using it to make a chocolate covered cherry or a cherry chocolate malt. Definitely mixing it low with a few other flavors.
That it is, 1% may be too much. I tried two drops in my Pepsi burnt corners of my mouth

Smilks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That it is, 1% may be too much. I tried two drops in my Pepsi burnt corners of my mouth
Yeah, I've read that .25 is usually enough. I plan on starting at an even lower amount and experimenting from there.

Sorry that you burnt your mouth. I haven't experienced anything like that yet. Although that may change as I start to mix my own! The worst experience I've had is when I ordered my first box mod that came with free ejuice. I was so excited to try my new mod and cotton candy ejuice for the first time! I mean, its cotton candy...how could that NOT be good?! Well, I filled my tank up and took a HUGE draw of what tasted like burnt hair and rotten lettuce. Literally made me barf! I've sworn off anything cotton candy flavored (except in the case of use as EM).

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I've read that .25 is usually enough. I plan on starting at an even lower amount and experimenting from there.

Sorry that you burnt your mouth. I haven't experienced anything like that yet. Although that may change as I start to mix my own! The worst experience I've had is when I ordered my first box mod that came with free ejuice. I was so excited to try my new mod and cotton candy ejuice for the first time! I mean, its cotton candy...how could that NOT be good?! Well, I filled my tank up and took a HUGE draw of what tasted like burnt hair and rotten lettuce. Literally made me barf! I've sworn off anything cotton candy flavored (except in the case of use as EM).

We've all been there :oops:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After researching and understanding the basics I've finally decided to give diy ejuice a try. Now I'm looking for recipes and can't really find anything with good reviews for the TFA flavors that I purchased. Being that this will be my first shot I didn't want to invest too much money in flavors, but tried to cover the basics of what I thought would make a good all day vape (prefer milky/creamy flavors). If anyone can offer any recipes for what I have, it would be greatly appreciated.

Flavors (all TFA/TPA):
Strawberry Ripe
Juicy Peach
Banana (Capellas)
Maraschino cherry
Silly rabbit cereal
Milk chocolate
Malted Milk
Sweet cream
Dairy/milk
Whipped cream
Vanilla bean ice cream
Cotton candy (EM)

Of course, I also have my nicotine, pg, and vg. All purchased through Nude Nicotine.

Thanks in advance!

Peach Ice Cream
Juicy Peach 3-5% (unsure about the strength of that one tho)
Vanilla Bean 5% (can go higher if needed)
Sweet Cream 1%
Malted Milk 1%
Dairy Milk 1%

For another one just replace the Peach with 4% Strawberry, let it steep for a week min.
Peach you can try right away but might be better with some time.
Banana might also work too.
But Cherry scares me, 1-2 drops in 10-15ml, lol.

Smilks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Peach Ice Cream
Sweet Cream 1%
Malted Milk 1%
Dairy Milk 1%

For another one just replace the Peach with 4% Strawberry, let it steep for a week min.
That recipe sounds delish! I wonder if adding brown sugar and graham cracker to that would make a peach cobbler?

Smilks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Peach Ice Cream
Sweet Cream 1%
Malted Milk 1%
Dairy Milk 1%

So, I started my mixing last night. The first batch I made was the peach ice cream that you recommended. I let it steep over night along with a few others that I mixed. Being the impatient person that I am, I had to try one today. I went for the peach (which saved me from vaping one of the other juices that probably need at least a week). Delish! I can't wait to see how this tastes after a few days. I might even try a hot bath steep just to see what difference it makes. Anyhow, thanks again!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, I started my mixing last night. The first batch I made was the peach ice cream that you recommended. I let it steep over night along with a few others that I mixed. Being the impatient person that I am, I had to try one today. I went for the peach (which saved me from vaping one of the other juices that probably need at least a week). Delish! I can't wait to see how this tastes after a few days. I might even try a hot bath steep just to see what difference it makes. Anyhow, thanks again!

Glad you liked it as it was kind-of a guesstimate...
My original recipe was/is a bit different:http://vapingunderground.com/threads/peachy-ice-cream-kinda.104948/#post-563506
The TFA French Vanilla Deluxe is another Ice Cream type flavor IMO.

Just curious what amount of TFA Juicy Peach you used?
I've got this flavor but never tried it, been using CAP Peaches & Cream.

Peach is a pretty neat flavor to play with, Peach Yogurt, Peach Brandy, Peach Custard...

Smilks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you liked it as it was kind-of a guesstimate...
My original recipe was/is a bit different:http://vapingunderground.com/threads/peachy-ice-cream-kinda.104948/#post-563506
The TFA French Vanilla Deluxe is another Ice Cream type flavor IMO.

Just curious what amount of TFA Juicy Peach you used?
I've got this flavor but never tried it, been using CAP Peaches & Cream.

Peach is a pretty neat flavor to play with, Peach Yogurt, Peach Brandy, Peach Custard...
I used it at 4%. It is really peachy, but in a good way. And I'm assuming that the longer it steeps and merrys, the more "creamy" it will become. You should definitely give TFA juicy peach a try!

VU Sponsors