FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys I will try to figure it out and let you know how it goes.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't tolerate spicy (heat) like I could when I smoked. I'm way more sensitive to flavor that I ever was since I quit.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.
Same here. I can take some spicyness but not nearly as much.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While I'm sure this isn't the place for this, I just wanted to say howdy. New member, longtime lurker on the other site, l e armed a lot, just never felt comfortable joining there for what turned out to be good reasons in hindsight. Fairly new at DIY and want to say how much I appreciate and admire the effort you all make to help out the mostly helpless like myself. If I had to vape some of my mixes, well it just wouldn't be good I hope to contribute something useful someday maybe! But it is kinda the deep end of the pool with some of the talent here,(don't be shy you know who you are) so right now this is just a thank you for the great recipe s, info and the giant credit card bill that I now have! (I mean 11 flavors in a caramel apple cheesecake? C'mon Wilmc! And yea Its really yummy!)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
While I'm sure this isn't the place for this, I just wanted to say howdy. New member, longtime lurker on the other site, l e armed a lot, just never felt comfortable joining there for what turned out to be good reasons in hindsight. Fairly new at DIY and want to say how much I appreciate and admire the effort you all make to help out the mostly helpless like myself. If I had to vape some of my mixes, well it just wouldn't be good I hope to contribute something useful someday maybe! But it is kinda the deep end of the pool with some of the talent here,(don't be shy you know who you are) so right now this is just a thank you for the great recipe s, info and the giant credit card bill that I now have! (I mean 11 flavors in a caramel apple cheesecake? C'mon Wilmc! And yea Its really yummy!)
lol hi :) thanks. dont hesitate to share or ask . here is one for you

wllmc's apple pie version one million

1% FA apple
2% FA apple pie
1.5% FA fuji apple
1% TFA apple candy
.5% TFA brown sugar extra
.75% FA cardamon
.5% FA cookie
1% FA walnut
.5% FA jamaican rum

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Welcome 2ndInCommand! Come on in and join the fun!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the welcome guys Only 9 flavors in that one Wilmc?.Piece of cake! (Or pie in this case) And I've got em all! That cc bill I referenced earlier There is no crab, roasted chicken or bread crust on my shelves however. Which shows I've got some self control anyway, unlike some of you maniacs! PS I hate the taptalk already!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grab a notebook and start reading there blargman, otherwise you'll have like 400 bookmarks!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue .. The Andromeda Blue which was mentioned today....... Did you post it in the VU forums ? I would like to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here ya go Thunderball! It is all TFA and I never did try very hard to duplicate with all FA.

@Smoky Blue's Andromeda Clone

8% TFA Blueberry Extra
4% TFA Vanilin
3% TFA Pomegranate

I found this recipe somewhere online and it did NOT state the recipe designer. Didn't find out til I ran into her here at VU back when I first joined.

Before I started DIY, had just gotten the Space Jam stuff and loved it but was not very cheap. This recipe sounded easy enough to try, and I vaped them side by side after mixing my first batch. Liked SB's recipe better!

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I have been very busy getting all those recipes I stuck into Word docs into eJuice Me Up lol Hi so glad you made it. Thank you everyone for making him welcome. I try to steer people who want to learn to make their own juices here as I know we are all trying to help each other as we hopefully better our mixing skills:):p

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL you should see the notebooks. They started out so nice, then they're all scribbled, some scratched out (mine), some saved (everyone else's)I wrote everyone's names next to the mixes, too. I started making index cards, too.
I just copy and past suggestions , interesting tidbits and recipies In a word doc And just keep adding to it.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's a turducken ?

It's a duck stuffed in a chicken stuffed in a turkey. They're all boneless. They were kinda popular for awhile in place of turkey for Thanksiving but crazy expensive. My brother got one one year. It was kinda dry.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't been sleeping enough and boy this body has been paying me back even the tips of my fingers hurt lol Oh well I am still going to get all these recipes into eJuice Me Up even if it kills me LOL. So much easier to see them all that way. I will however keep the Word docs for a back up lol:oops::)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been sleeping enough and boy this body has been paying me back even the tips of my fingers hurt lol Oh well I am still going to get all these recipes into eJuice Me Up even if it kills me LOL. So much easier to see them all that way. I will however keep the Word docs for a back up lol:oops::)
Are you making any juices ?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm the 1 who has made mostly a mess of DIYing this is my starting over attempt lol - Next month I will be making a ton - hopefully;)
It will get better..... Damnit....photobucket....wrong photo.

Strurgis.jpg

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm the 1 who has made mostly a mess of DIYing this is my starting over attempt lol - Next month I will be making a ton - hopefully;)

Dixie, don't over think it! If you buy the little 3ml empty bottles from Pure Vapes, you can just pop together quick samples without bothering with syringes and stuff! It's very easy to make most of these recipes using drops.

VU Sponsors