Become a Patron!

Enrocc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello! I love making wire and I do it well. Custom orders are welcome! Triple or quad core? Yeah!! Stainless steel? You got it!! I also make perfect coils to specs--diameter, ohms, clouds, flavor--you name it and name your price and I'll make it right now!

Message me here or email me at [email protected]. I would be honored to make something you'll enjoy and want to do it at a great price! I have recently gotten over a two year long addiction and vaping/wire and coil building has helped me immensely. Something about the meticulousness of building wires/coils calms me. Make an offer--all prices considered as I love what I do!

Thanks and have a great day!

Eric

Attachments

• IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    710.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Enrocc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello! I love making wire and I do it well. Custom orders are welcome! Triple or quad core? Yeah!! Stainless steel? You got it!! I also make perfect coils to specs--diameter, ohms, clouds, flavor--you name it and name your price and I'll make it right now!

Message me here or email me at [email protected]. I would be honored to make something you'll enjoy and want to do it at a great price! I have recently gotten over a two year long addiction and vaping/wire and coil building has helped me immensely. Something about the meticulousness of building wires/coils calms me. Make an offer--all prices considered as I love what I do!

Eric

Enrocc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Eric

***Free shipping with tracking included and bonus wire/coils added to every pack!***

Enrocc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Shipping with tracking included in all prices. Bonus coils added with every order because I like making them!

21'+ quad-core ss (28gx4/32g) - $55

10'+ tri-core ss (28gx3/32g) - $25

5'6" tri-core nichrome ribbon ((.5x.1)x3/32gss) - $15

30" quad-core ss 28gx4/32g) - $6

Hi all, I wanted to thank everyone who has ordered for me and expressed interest in this new endeavor. I can't believe how much support Ive received in such a short time and wanted to offer some specials to give back to this awesome community. Since I love making wire and my wife is in Maine (living room workshop time!!) i've been able to make some extra wire beyond fulfilling orders. Of course, feel free to message me if you want wire/coils made to spec but these are my current favorite builds. AWESOME FLAVOR and great vapor production and my new process is yielding awesome flat fused claptons.

Thanks again all!

-Eric
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    762.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0273.JPG
    IMG_0273.JPG
    1,021 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shipping with tracking included in all prices. Bonus coils added with every order because I like making them!

21'+ quad-core ss (28gx4/32g) - $55

10'+ tri-core ss (28gx3/32g) - $25

5'6" tri-core nichrome ribbon ((.5x.1)x3/32gss) - $15

30" quad-core ss 28gx4/32g) - $6

Hi all, I wanted to thank everyone who has ordered for me and expressed interest in this new endeavor. I can't believe how much support Ive received in such a short time and wanted to offer some specials to give back to this awesome community. Since I love making wire and my wife is in Maine (living room workshop time!!) i've been able to make some extra wire beyond fulfilling orders. Of course, feel free to message me if you want wire/coils made to spec but these are my current favorite builds. AWESOME FLAVOR and great vapor production and my new process is yielding awesome flat fused claptons.

Thanks again all!

-Eric
[email protected]

Threads merged.

@Enrocc, I've messaged you in the past, please post in THIS thread only. When you have deals to share, please do not start new threads. Use this thread only. Unlisted Vendors may post at Vaping Underground, free of charge, but you can only use ONE thread to share your deals. Please, for your next posting of your deals, post it HERE, in this same thread.

Thank you.

Enrocc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
http://imgur.com/a/Uz5Um

Verification and a lot of pics!

Current gauges available: Fused/regular claptons, specializing in quad cores-my current favorites! -choose your build:

Nichrome 26g 28g 34g 36g 5x.1 ribbon

Kanthal 24g 26g 28g 32g 36g

SS316 26g 28g 32g 34g 36g .5x.1 ribbon

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS of $25 OR MORE AND BONUS COILS INCLUDED IN ALL ORDERS(because I can't stop making them)

Hello! I love making wire and I do it well. Custom orders are welcome! Triple or quad core? Yeah!! Stainless steel, Kanthal, Nichrome? You got it!! I also make perfect coils to specs--diameter, ohms, clouds, flavor--you name it and name your price and I'll make it right now!

Feel free to message me if you aren't sure what you're looking for. Some of my best orders and most satisfied customers worked with me to build the perfect order of coils that meet their exact needs. While I personally like a balance of clouds and flavor, ramp up time and heat, I know that everyone like something different. Let me know and we'll come up with something great. Message me here or email me at [email protected]. I would be honored to make something you'll enjoy and want to do it at a great price! I have recently gotten over a two year long addiction and vaping/wire and coil building has helped me immensely. Something about the meticulousness of building wires/coils calms me. Make an offer--all prices considered as I love what I do!

Eric

VU Sponsors