Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't care.

But your continued obsession and whining does not make your case look good. Get over it. You are beginning to make yourself, look like the one with the problem.

Time to move on, don't ya think?
Whaaaa...? He's having a convo with someone. Thats not 'whining'. Its talking.. See the door? Ya, use it please.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats right Surgikill , your thread is in the proper forum (general discussion,non vaping related) and your allowed to talk about anything .

This is bothering you and it's much harder to move on and forget about it than people think , i don't see what the problem is , it seems we are moving along and getting more info .

If just talking about it comforts you then it's worth talking about it imo.

Well Wellbutrin is a popular anti depressant (it's actually Zyban , the quit smoking drug) but it works well for an anti depressant as well as thats why it's used . Fluoxetine is the Prozac and 40 mg is the most popular dose . Don't know much about the naproxen as it is not an anti depressant .

Any idea when she started Wellbutrin ? One thing i would recommend to help her get her head straight is i would say it's best that you get your situation under control before we continue to communicate .

If she feels she can talk to you anytime but still brings up that she is debating breaking up with you thats a bad situation, i would not communicate until she gets her feelings under control.

She is getting everything she needs right now , she has complete control . That may be why things are still stagnant , she is comfortable being able to talk to you and letting things stay as they are . She needs to know that it's time for her to make a decision because you will not wait around forever.

This is very unfair to you.
I said to her "so you want everything in the relationship to remain the same except for no sex?" And she said "yes" and her reasoning was that we wouldn't be able to see each other enough. Quite frankly, if you love me, use your fucking fingers. I also told her it wouldn't be that way. I'm just waiting for her to breakdown, because I was the only one who would listen to her. Hey mother would tell her to shut up and brush it off and I'm the only one she could talk to, and now that I'm not there she's feeling it bad. It's just a waiting game.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dang man , this is getting complicated , seems to me if your not able to see each other as much there would tend to be an urge to become intimate when you do get to see each other .

For the sake of trying to stay somewhat romantic i would avoid telling her to use her fingers , just a gut feeling i have .

To be honest , it sounds like she's a complete mess , she's really pushing you , she's just stringing you along unfairly .

Maybe she feels you were really hounding her for sex all the time and now is testing you to see if you still want to be with her if you stop the sex for a while . Thats a possibility .

I wouldn't put it past her mother to say to her that you were only with her because she gave you sex , now she says no sex and wants to know if you still want to be with her .

Bottom line , woman are a nightmare to figure out , join the Priesthood.

Last edited:

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dang man , this is getting complicated , seems to me if your not able to see each other as much there would tend to be an urge to become intimate when you do get to see each other .

For the sake of trying to stay somewhat romantic i would avoid telling her to use her fingers , just a gut feeling i have .

To be honest , it sounds like she's a complete mess , she's really pushing you , she's just stringing you along unfairly .

Maybe she feels you were really hounding her for sex all the time and now is testing you to see if you still want to be with her if you stop the sex for a while . Thats a possibility .

I wouldn't put it past her mother to say to her that you were only with her because she gave you sex , now she says no sex and wants to know if you still want to be with her .

Bottom line , woman are a nightmare to figure out , join the Priesthood.
I know it's her mother, because she went from balling her eyes out at the airport to six hours later calling me in tears saying we needed to break up. I also told her I would buy her plane tickets to come see me and pick her up at the airport two hours away but whatever. She'll most likely come crawling back.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, this thread has over 150 comments, wtf?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Then ask a mod to delete it. I'm not forcing any of you to read this. I'm talking with one person about it and it's not affecting you so why should you care?
First the only person who can ask for anything to be done to this thread outside of rule violations is the OP. i am currently reviewing the thread for outright rule breakers but from what i can tell. this could have been a PM "conversation" but the OP choose to make it a public comment thread in the correct area. besides a few heated comments about why it is still going on no outright rules broken. Stand by for further.

EDIT: ever thing is good no outright clear violations.

Take it from my experience. she wants to friend zone you. get all the stuff you do for her while she gets it from someone else. if your ok with that fine but i would not put your life on hold waiting for her to come round. yo-yo's are toys not relationships

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, this thread has over 150 comments, wtf?

Thats all lol, this thread at least has a worthwhile topic , take a gander at the Alternate Universe thread , now that one is about nothing and has over 25, 000 posts.

That one is all over the place, but it's in the right forum , you just don't care for the topic here , i don't care for the topic there but you don't see me sticking my head in and bitching .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First the only person who can ask for anything to be done to this thread outside of rule violations is the OP. i am currently reviewing the thread for outright rule breakers but from what i can tell. this could have been a PM "conversation" but the OP choose to make it a public comment thread in the correct area. besides a few heated comments about why it is still going on no outright rules broken. Stand by for further.

EDIT: ever thing is good no outright clear violations.

Take it from my experience. she wants to friend zone you. get all the stuff you do for her while she gets it from someone else. if your ok with that fine but i would not put your life on hold waiting for her to come round. yo-yo's are toys not relationships

Man thats harsh lol. Nothing worse than a babe saying she wants to just be friends , man thats brutal , especially if you want her . It's usually the gruesome looking ones that want to be more than friends , God i hate that .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If she wasn't on so much medication i would agree with LI but i know the meds can really wack people out and make them act and do things that they normally would never do.

Until she gets her head straight it's very hard to tell but i do not think you should continue to talk to her because as long as you allow her to do that it will remain "as is" for sure.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man thats harsh lol. Nothing worse than a babe saying she wants to just be friends , man thats brutal , especially if you want her . It's usually the gruesome looking ones that want to be more than friends , God i hate that .
That (I want to be friends) thing pretty much means Game over.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That (I want to be friends) thing pretty much means Game over.

Unless it's the first thing she ever says to you , that can lead somewhere lol. After you have been with her for a long time hearing that is not a good sign , i have to agree with you on that one.

Lets be friends = i find you repulsive and disgusting . Some guys have trouble distinguishing what that means , some will say " just what are you trying to say and how does it effect our relationship" .

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unless it's the first thing she ever says to you , that can lead somewhere lol. After you have been with her for a long time hearing that is not a good sign , i have to agree with you on that one.

Lets be friends = i find you repulsive and disgusting . Some guys have trouble distinguishing what that means , some will say " just what are you trying to say and how does it effect our relationship" .
Who knows what she wants. She doesn't even know what she wants.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who knows what she wants. She doesn't even know what she wants.

Well if she doesn't know what she wants then it's time for you to disappear for awhile , maybe then she will realize whats she's missing.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Great band , well , was a great band and this song fits very well .
images

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This ones prolly closer :)

This here ain't no love song
And it ain't for you
Its for the folks that relate to
What I've been going through
Its for the 40 hour overtime
Workin' man
And too the good women out there
I know you'll understand

Why don't you run off to L.A.
And lose your mind
And get some energy doctor to tell
You everything is fine
We can still be friends like you talk about
But first give me back them pearls
And the keys to my f**kin house
Get out

They say all wee need is just a little patience
But what do you do when your woman
Is too high maintenance yea
I'm hatin to admit it
Even if its your wife
Tell her pack your sh*t
And take the first train out of my life

Its a classic line baby
I just wanna be friends
But baby my friends don't have the keys to my Mercedes Benz, no
I think I know what you mean
You wanna talk and such
Tell me all your problems
But we don't f**k
Ain't that right
I had plenty of friends before I met you
I don't need no more
So now I thinks its time you started headin' out for that door and even tho I feel real bad tonight
Please pack your sh*t

They say all we need is just a little patience
Yea
But what do you do when your woman is too high maintenance
I know
I'm hatin to admit it even if its your wife
Tell her to pack your bags

And lose your mind
You've got 15 minutes and
I think your wasting time yea
Its easy to see when you've lost your mind
But here ill be when you decide to come back blind
You were a midwest girl who says
She liked to drink beer and hang
And now your walkin red carpets talkin New York hip hop slang
And even though I might break down
And cry tonight
Please pack your sh*t
And take the first train out of my life oh yea yea

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well if she doesn't know what she wants then it's time for you to disappear for awhile , maybe then she will realize whats she's missing.
That's what I'm doing. And that song fits great.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I would be interested in Kelli's advice , i do have a question though , why is this Honey Badger so popular , don't know much about them.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's popular because it gives 0 fucks.

Zero , really , how many Honey Badgers would you say are around , i would think not that many .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is that things problem , what a beast , and a ferocious one i might add , that is mind boggling , either that thing is the dumbest animal on the planet or it tends to enjoy living life on the edge . Either way i'm not fucking with it.

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to add , after that video , if there are any female Honey Badgers out there , if that thing demands sex , for Gods sakes don't say no . Just a feeling but i'm pretty confident about this one.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to add , after that video , if there are any female Honey Badgers out there , if that thing demands sex , for Gods sakes don't say no . Just a feeling but i'm pretty confident about this one.
Fuck, not even female honey badgers. If that thing came up to me and started humping me I wouldn't even try to stop it.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuck, not even female honey badgers. If that thing came up to me and started humping me I wouldn't even try to stop it.

Good call there , i believe i wouldn't say anything either , i wouldn't be happy about it though , sometimes you just got to say "WTF".

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha ha , didn't your juice come in yet , i thought you would be busy vaping that lol.
Which juice? I never got my Sweet Lucy free sample but I'm expecting six bottles that I won from Charmed Vapor, woot.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I just got back to my apartment in Florida and realized she left all sorts of dildos and vibrators here. I'm thinking of putting it all in a box and shipping them back to her but addressing it to her mom. What do yall think?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which juice? I never got my Sweet Lucy free sample but I'm expecting six bottles that I won from Charmed Vapor, woot.

Everyone seems to have won something and i have been desperately trying since i signed up , i just have atrocious luck i suppose . Thinking that if i entered a contest that might improve my chances , may do that actually .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I just got back to my apartment in Florida and realized she left all sorts of dildos and vibrators here. I'm thinking of putting it all in a box and shipping them back to her but addressing it to her mom. What do yall think?

Jesus man , i don't know , tough call but i think i just figured out why your having trouble in maintaining these relationships.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now just be honest and answer as accurately as you can

Is your performance :

#1- Abysmal
#2-Too low to calculate
#3- Godawful
#4 Fairly decent
#5- Just passable
#6- Up to 2 min but not quite 3 minutes.
#7-Well under 1 min
#8- Up to 4 min
#9 30 sec on a good night
#10- Don't know for sure but it's not good .

This information will never be shared with others by the way , you can feel absolutely secure in providing this information.

I would say if you choose either #6 or #8 you are a rare breed indeed , very very impressive performance on your part and in the highest current percentile .

If #4 or # 7 is your pick it's not bad and more than adequate for most long term relationships/ marriage's .

#9 , still not terrible but more effort is required , not a lot more effort but more effort nonetheless, still pretty good performance all around.

Don't have time to finish , will work on later maybe.

Last edited:

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL I'm sitting here rolling around. If I had to pick it would be #8

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL I'm sitting here rolling around. If I had to pick it would be #8

Your kidding , #8 , wow , your a superb physical specimen for sure , thats like superhuman actually . We can weed the performance issue out then , got to be personality .

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your kidding , #8 , wow , your a superb physical specimen for sure , thats like superhuman actually . We can weed the performance issue out then , got to be personality .
Lol. Last year I wanted to go out and do stuff all the time and she didn't. This year I wanted to stay inside and she complained about how I never wanted to go out.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last year I wanted to go out and do stuff all the time and she didn't.

This year I wanted to stay inside and she complained about how I never wanted to go out.

Sounds like your perfectly compatible to me.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last year I wanted to go out and do stuff all the time and she didn't.

This year I wanted to stay inside and she complained about how I never wanted to go out.

Lol *sarcasm*

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Thats why you gotta be like me I don't do much by myself, but if someone wants to go do something I'm ready for anything, anytime.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats why you gotta be like me I don't do much by myself, but if someone wants to go do something I'm ready for anything, anytime.
I'm the sane way but it inevitably costs money, something which I lack at this point in life.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that does put a damper on plans, wasn't thinking about that.
Well when all your girlfriend wants to do is eat at restaurants and I pay for the gas and meal it kind of sucks.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Well when all your girlfriend wants to do is eat at restaurants and I pay for the gas and meal it kind of sucks.

Yeah I like to actually go do other things hiking, camping, museums, car shows, pretty much anything. Of course I also have a tendency to spoil people, I could easily get tricked into taking a girl out 4 or 5 times a week and paying and it wouldn't bother me. What can I say I'm a bit of a push over, but as long as I'm having a good time and bills get paid what does it matter?

VU Sponsors