GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is he taking credit for ? The economy stagnated under Obama ! Minority unemployment was sky high !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know not what you speak of.
Under Obama the economy grew a lot under Obama. albeit mostly from the pit the last republican left us in....
the massive unemployment was the result of a bush era presidency as well.
Bush inherited a great economy controlled all 3 houses of govt for a time and still left things in shambles.
I expect no less from Trump.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Under Obama the economy grew a lot under Obama. albeit mostly from the pit the last republican left us in....
yeah what did they put in your kool-aid....you just saying stupid shit doesn't make it true...are you also on the Offical Libtard Russian Conspiracy Young Men's Patrol.....Obama lost in no small part due to unemployment and the economy.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bush inherited a great economy controlled all 3 houses of govt for a time and still left things in shambles.

Ahh 8 years of obama but it was Bush’s fault . And Trump is taking credit for Obama !
I see a pattern in your thinking

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the Bush economy was a direct result of the Clintons policies. Who benefited from Reagan ' policies.

Obama's economy was due to doubling down on what the 3 before him did.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NJ is going to ban menthol cigarettes cause the “cooling “ effect makes it easier to inhale ? WTF .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NJ is going to ban menthol cigarettes cause the “cooling “ effect makes it easier to inhale ? WTF .

Democrat governor!? I wouldn’t be surprise if they start implementing fines if you vape publicly!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the Bush economy was a direct result of the Clintons policies. Who benefited from Reagan ' policies.

Obama's economy was due to doubling down on what the 3 before him did.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

LOL
all of it was due to the relaxing of rules on banks. At least the downturn was.
Proof the corporations act for profit and will NOT self regulate.

Regan also turned us into a debtor nation.
And withheld too much SS 'tax' allowing the congress to squander it like drunken sailors and offsetting the true debt figures as well.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh 8 years of obama but it was Bush’s fault . And Trump is taking credit for Obama !
I see a pattern in your thinking

Same pattern that those on the right take only with the other side.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets rumble aruther. But in the morning. I’m pretty banged up over here from a recent fight with pneumonia.

Oh no ! Feel better ! Lott of people getting flu are getting deadly sick ! Take care . You get a pass for being off your game .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no ! Feel better ! Lott of people getting flu are getting deadly sick ! Take care . You get a pass for being off your game .

Serious bad Arthur.
The had to poke holes in him and pump him out.
Think he still has a squonk attachment.

Yep we all wish him the best.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
40-48
gawd damnt, who cares how many people watched the SPEECH YESTERDAY!
IIDIOT!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep was full of lies and deception.
Easier to discern in the transcript vs watching too.
The Governor of PR is really pissed.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
different president different flavor of shit?

The last several presidents have ALL sucked but in different ways.

This is the most wacko one in many decades.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep was full of lies and deception.
Easier to discern in the transcript vs watching too.
The Governor of PR is really pissed.

Imagine a hrc Presidency right now?
Right congress!
Right senate!
They will impeach her ass!
FOR SURE!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right congress!
Right senate!
FOR SURE!

I BAM
It would be like when her husband was pres. The republicans would spend so much effort trying to get her that they would not have much time to screw us.

I think it takes 2/3 majority to impeach.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would be like when her husband was pres. The republicans would spend so much effort trying to get her that they would not have much time to screw us.

Hahaha... oh men...mid term election is coming up, if the blue wave happens, they would spend so much time to get him n they wouldn’t have much time to screw us?!
But we are already screwed bro!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha... oh men...mid term election is coming up, if the blue wave happens, they would spend so much time to get him n they wouldn’t have much time to screw us?!
But we are already screwed bro!

I BAM
Of course we are screwed. We do not live on Wall Street.
We live but to serve the market.

both sides are controlled by big money.
And we have the best government that money can buy.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course we are screwed. We do not live on Wall Street.
We live but to serve the market.

I guess I have to enroll at SCHOOL of
FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE... I’ll make sure I’ll get a MASTERS or DOCTORATE degree

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I have to enroll at SCHOOL of
FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE... I’ll make sure I’ll get a MASTERS or DOCTORATE degree

I BAM
Well sure as hell do not study history.
Otherwise we would not be so easily led into making the same mistakes over and over.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You believe it’s legit?

I BAM
legit, but pretty much a fools quest to win.
I buy 2-3 tickets a year on whims.
I figure I have about the same odds of winning the lottery as I do of having a good honest government FOR the people instead of the corrupt one we have TO the people and FOR big money.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
legit, but pretty much a fools quest to win.
I buy 2-3 tickets a year on whims.
I figure I have about the same odds of winning the lottery as I do of having a good honest government FOR the people instead of the corrupt one we have TO the people.

If our taxes is use to run the whole country?
Where does the revenues from lotto sales goes?

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If our taxes is use to run the whole country?
Where does the revenues from lotto sales goes?

I BAM
Ohh some is used IN PLACE OF tax money for schools and such, Not necessarily to improve schools though.
Some as profit for the lottery companys, and some am sure is put into political cronies pockets by various means.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh some is used IN PLACE OF tax money for schools and such, Not necessarily to improve schools though.
Some as profit for the lottery companys, and some am sure is put into political cronies pockets by various means.

Good to know.....they could easily build a wall with that money
Lol!

I BAM

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know anybody in your lifetime that won the lottery?

I BAM
Do you mean something like Powerball or the Visa lottery? I happen to know someone who has won both. Not the same person though.

My cousin won the Lotto back in the mid 90s. Had to split 23 mill between a bunch of coworkers. The ended up with 2.something mill each after it was said and done.

I hired a guy back in the early 2000s who was originally from Bulgaria. I found out later he got his Visa in a Visa lottery.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you mean something like Powerball or the Visa lottery? I happen to know someone who has won both. Not the same person though.

My cousin won the Lotto back in the mid 90s. Had to split 23 mill between a bunch of coworkers. The ended up with 2.something mill each after it was said and done.

I hired a guy back in the early 2000s who was originally from Bulgaria. I found out later he got his Visa in a Visa lottery.

Yeah, power ball
Visa lottery? WTF?!

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right congress!
Right senate!
FOR SURE!

I BAM

I think if Hilary was president congress and the senate would be far less aggressive towards her than they are towards trump. At the end of the day, she’s one of them and trump is an outsider. Even if he caved to the pressure from both sides and does as he’s told (which he seems to be doing) they will still come after him from both sides. It’s not trump but the idea of trump and what a lot of people have built him up to be. So imo they would have much preferred Hilary.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think if Hilary was president congress and the senate would be far less aggressive towards her than they are towards trump. At the end of the day, she’s one of them and trump is an outsider. Even if he caved to the pressure from both sides and does as he’s told (which he seems to be doing) they will still come after him from both sides. It’s not trump but the idea of trump and what a lot of people have built him up to be. So imo they would have much preferred Hilary.
Probably right that congress even the right would have preferred Hillary.
The Devil they knew vs a paranoid delusional egomaniac habitual liar. umm well the last part may apply to Hillary as well ;)

Me? I would prefer neither.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably right that congress even the right would have preferred Hillary.
The Devil they knew vs a paranoid delusional egomaniac habitual liar. umm well the last part may apply to Hillary as well ;)

Me? I would prefer neither.
It really sucks to be you bobby, you are jealous of anyone that has more than you...I bet when you take a walk up in your Kentucky holler you just boil with hate for all those folks with shoes and teeth ,and dogs with all four legs,you see walking around....but rather than face your ineptitude and natural sloth head on, you spend your days and nights creating fantasies about the injustices of the world toward an aspiring member of MENSA ...who could have been.....and strumming mournfull tunes on your banjo

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really sucks to be you bobby, you are jealous of anyone that has more than you...I bet when you take a walk up in your Kentucky holler you just boil with hate for all those folks with shoes and teeth ,and dogs with all four legs,you see walking around....but rather than face your ineptitude and natural sloth head on, you spend your days and nights creating fantasies about the injustices of the world toward an aspiring member of MENSA ...who could have been.....and strumming mournfull tunes on your banjo

Says someone who belongs to the fear motivated paranoid side of the fence?
Preppers? Keep us safe Mr Bush? Build a wall to keep all those evil Mexicans from taking our jobs?
Just have a nice nap with your warm gun and a Trumpy Bear and all will be fine.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Says someone who belongs to the fear motivated paranoid side of the fence?
Preppers? Keep us safe Mr Bush? Build a wall to keep all those evil Mexicans from taking our jobs?
Just have a nice nap with your warm gun a Trumpy Bear and all will be fine.
Oh really Bobbi so typical of a toothless hillbilly posing as an urban metrosexual cosmopolitan.more of the disatisfaction with your lot in life....are you trying to say that the working poor and for that matter the entire blue collar workforce has not had their wages driven down,and their chance for upward mobility impared by illegal immigration...tell us MENSA boy if flloods of poor people is good for the working class why doesn't Mexico just import 5 million or so Hatians into Matzlan and stimulate their economy....like the rest of the libtards your contempt for the lot of the working class in America is a manefestation of your inability to get them to vote for libtards, and your love for Mexicans only extends to the degree you can exploit them for cheap labor and cheaper votes,if you libtards really gave a flying fuck about mexicans you would have passed legislation in our congress to force the oligarchs of Mexico to share the wealth with the people...like you did to the South Africans.You don't give a fuck about mexicans...only illegals.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh really Bobbi so typical of a toothless hillbilly posing as an urban metrosexual cosmopolitan.more of the disatisfaction with your lot in life....are you trying to say that the working poor and for that matter the entire blue collar workforce has not had their wages driven down,and their chance for upward mobility impared by illegal immigration...tell us MENSA boy if flloods of poor people is good for the working class why doesn't Mexico just import 5 million or so Hatians into Matzlan and stimulate their economy....like the rest of the libtards your contempt for the lot of the working class in America is a manefestation of your inability to get them to vote for libtards, and your love for Mexicans only extends to the degree you can exploit them for cheap labor and cheaper votes,if you libtards really gave a flying fuck about mexicans you would have passed legislation in our congress to force the oligarchs of Mexico to share the wealth with the people...like you did to the South Africans.You don't give a fuck about mexicans...only illegals.
So sorry for your inability to function properly in life.
Life would be much better for you if you just understood what is going on.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump lies about his SOTU speech being the most watched in history.
And fools believe him.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What Pusvape says about KY must be true, the inbreeding, etc.
KY is one of the 10 states that have an over 50% approval rating for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors