Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
Nixon said "If the president does it, it is not illegal". Trump said "Hold my beer".

Trump is making Nixon look like a lightweight pansy.

5c09d077347c8a90efed97c469c325f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bfb6cb41c31728a12653f90ea652b529.jpg

I love libtards they have the attention span of chimps on crack......so your source is a progpoganda rag owned by a major multinational globalist corporation....the same evil corporation libtards tell us run our goverment....do you see the disconect here bubba.....the same propoganda rags that are calling for censorship of political dissent...so you don't question the possible motives of a propoganda rag owned by a globalist corporation writing hit pieces against a president who is a ...Nationalist....

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever notice how challenges get crazier every day. When that was considered too lame, we had the ice bucket challenge. Then some moron came up with the Tide Pod challenge. When that was considered too lame, they elected Trump.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ever notice how challenges get crazier every day. When that was considered too lame, we had the ice bucket challenge. Then some moron came up with the Tide Pod challenge. When that was considered too lame, they elected Trump.
ever notice how west texas is full of dumb loudmouthed skanks with no teeth and covered in tramp stamps

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what mueller thing.
SpectrePhi said:
9b3f0e60d846c1381ec72957195c016a.jpg

So happy you posted that. Mueller was a highly decorated Marine and once a Marine, always a Marine. Pride & Honor.

What is special about the Marines? They can be used on domestic soil in any role designated by the POTUS at any time.

Ask yourself why POTUS interviewed Mueller as a replacement for Comey when he was legally prevented from serving as FBI director due to term limits. What if POTUS called Mueller back to active duty as a Marine and assigned him to military intelligence as an undercover operative investigating the conspiracy coup against POTUS in the role of Special Council in exchange for leniency and possible immunity for any crimes he may have committed in service to previous administrations?

Might Mueller have jumped at the chance to get even with the swamp things that had forced him to commit so many crimes (not the least of which was whitewashing so many investigations including 9-11) in overlooking the rampant criminality throughout the government, restore his honor and integrity in just service to restore the country he loved? All he had to do was let the swamp come to him with their orders and enable them to run amok while he cataloged their crimes filing reports along the way buying DOJ & Military Intelligence the time they needed to properly investigate everything else with a special unit of investigators outside the normal chain of command. All Too Easy!

Hook, Line & Sinker!

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
I love libtards they have the attention span of chimps on crack......so your source is a progpoganda rag owned by a major multinational globalist corporation....the same evil corporation libtards tell us run our goverment....do you see the disconect here bubba.....the same propoganda rags that are calling for censorship of political dissent...so you don't question the possible motives of a propoganda rag owned by a globalist corporation writing hit pieces against a president who is a ...Nationalist....

0ca6dd7bddc20f4e1b6e0e64f4ae1a1a.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0ca6dd7bddc20f4e1b6e0e64f4ae1a1a.jpg

well some are ,because they think the people have a right to elect their president regardless of the DNC's objections to elections...and some in the GOP hate Trump more than the DNC..Trump is a threat to the establishment of both parties....

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
well some are ,because they think the people have a right to elect their president regardless of the DNC's objections to elections...and some in the GOP hate Trump more than the DNC..Trump is a threat to the establishment of both parties....

6493aeaedc7b37320aab63fcda99d2e5.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
38d195651334bf5cc0b64293b3e652ad.jpg

you mean the same FBI who lied to the FISA court to get warrents to violate the constitution and spy on a political enemy of the DNC and did it on the basis of a phony ass dossier paid for by Hilary Clinton...that FBI..or are you talking about the FBI who assassinated childeren in Waco or shot unarmed women down at ruby ridge, or killed Levoy Finicum...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b98bcb477211f1a565b036f611664dc2.jpg

wow...so your political insights come from a late night comedian who molests women who work under him.....brilliant....I guess this is what passes for deep intellectual thought for democrats....where do you go for medical advice..Madonna concerts?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah...but it took Obama and Hilary to actually murder the same guy....along with thousands of his innocent countrymen and giving arms to Al Queda to do it....and thanks to Obama and Hilary Libya the country with the strongest curriency in Africa is now a wasteland where there are open slave markets on the streets .....but hey that's no problem because the first black president did it...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah...but it took Obama and Hilary to actually murder the same guy....along with thousands of his innocent countrymen and giving arms to Al Queda to do it....and thanks to Obama and Hilary Libya the country with the strongest curriency in Africa is now a wasteland where there are open slave markets on the streets .....but hey that's no problem because the first black president did it...

WRONG!!!
The government of the USA DID IT....
This is what this country does!
It will destroy you if you start fucking with the US DOLLAR!!! You fucking know the reasons why the USA destroyed Libya! You acting like you don’t fucking know! Fake ass oaklander

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WRONG!!!
It will destroy you if you start fucking with the US DOLLAR!!! You fucking know the reasons why the USA destroyed Libya! You acting like you don’t fucking know! Fake ass oaklander

VEGAN I AM!
RIGHT ..Obama and Hitlery bombed Libya illegally..on the orders of the banks...and dumbfucks like you still think she should have been elected despite that.you still think after all the innocent blood Obama spilled he was a great president...everyday Obama was in the whitehouse we were bombing somebody somewhere....that dumb fucking meat puppet Obama you call the smartest man who ever was elected and his murdering bitch secretary of state you called the most qualified candidate in America.

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
RIGHT ..Obama and Hitlery bombed Libya illegally..on the orders of the banks...and dumbfucks like you still think she should have been elected despite that.you still think after all the innocent blood Obama spilled he was a great president...everyday Obama was in the whitehouse we were bombing somebody somewhere.

09df5bacd579b971442c5e51edca0650.jpg

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I know ..Obama and Hitlery bombed Libya illegally..on the orders of the banks...and dumbfucks like you still think she should have been elected despite that.you still think after all the innocent blood Obama spilled he was a great president...everyday Obama was in the whitehouse we were bombing somebody somewhere.

Omg......... you worry about the Libyans but don’t give a fuck about the 911 victims... shut yo old ass up! Fucking stupid ass hyprocrite white nationalist fuck!

VEGAN I AM!

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
WRONG!!!

VEGAN I AM!

bc7e95cc96cca6b85a5f564901d9e405.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c406fb736550b99bfafb073fc0a0f5e2.jpg

I know you can't articulate a single thought, of your own, and so you rely on meme's, but this one is totally irrelevant..at least put out enough effort to make what you steal relevant to the issue at hand.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg......... you worry about the Libyans but don’t give a fuck about the 911 victims... shut yo old ass up! Fucking stupid ass hyprocrite white nationalist fuck!

VEGAN I AM!
now how succsesful have you been toliet boy in shutting me up.....I give a fuck about basing an economy on war...I don't like war....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
now how succsesful have you been toliet boy in shutting me up.....I give a fuck about basing an economy on war...I don't like war....

I know you don’t like war, blame your country asshole!

VEGAN I AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors