Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Wow!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Wow!

VEGAN I AM!
it's how democrats roll.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Read the article.
Apparently Hunter is a real piece of work as many second generation politicians are.
I read the article...it seems like more of the DNC's attempts to weaponize the state to take down political opponents. just like the DNC is censoring the internet.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow!

VEGAN I AM!
That looks like a Trump Tweet?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently the Moremoans want a very long name :)

Don't call us 'Mormons' or 'LDS' anymore. We're the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not as hard as you may think. The people need to wake up, stop buying into propagandized hate & divisiveness, band together and say no more. Trump has put more of these satanic pedophiles behind bars than any president in history & has shown he is empowering the people. He has exposed the elite for who they are and is teaching the people how they are controlled.

There are a lot more of us than them. Once we wake up - They are done.
Really? They only just barely handed down indictments on a group of Satanic Pedophiles in Pennsylvania, and are still looking for more.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hours after his former lawyer and fixer pleaded guilty in a New York court room to campaign finance and tax fraud violations and his former campaign chairman was convicted on eight of 18 counts of tax fraud and other crimes in a Virginia court room, the crowd at President Donald Trump's West Virginia rally Tuesday night was still chanting about putting Hillary Clinton behind bars.

The "lock her up" chant, although not pegged to a particular alleged crime, remained a favorite of Trump rally participants throughout the 2016 campaign. But it has not aged well given the legal troubles of so many Trump campaign associates.
That hasn't stopped the President's supporters from employing it, as they did last night, while the guilty plea of Michael Cohen and the guilty verdict of Paul Manafort went mostly unmentioned by Trump.
There's further irony in the fact that Cohen, Trump's former lawyer and troubleshooter, used to tweet regularly about what Hillary Clinton's life would be like when she was behind bars.

In December of 2015 Cohen tweeted at Clinton: "@HillaryClinton when you go to prison for defrauding America and perjury, your room and board will be free!"
The tweet was deleted after his guilty plea.
@HillaryClinton when you go to prison for defrauding America and perjury, your room and board will be free!

— Michael Cohen (@MichaelCohen212) December 20, 2015

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/22/politics/cohen-tweets-clinton-jail/index.html

All this brings into question the sanity of Trump Supporters...

"Lock Her UP" is the Zeig Heil chant for Trump?

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And how would you know about that? Are you the one that screwed him up the ass?

I am.

I elected Trump. Trump reversed nearly everything Obama did.

And I'm not done fucking Obama.

The best part about fucking Obama in the ass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it makes the libtards do the squealiing like a pig thing for him. "Weeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,weeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am.

I elected Trump. Trump reversed nearly everything Obama did.

And I'm not done fucking Obama.

The best part about fucking Obama in the ass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it makes the libtards do the squealiing like a pig thing for him. "Weeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,weeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
stop that ..stop that ..you're getting Bobbie excited..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hours after his former lawyer and fixer pleaded guilty in a New York court room to campaign finance and tax fraud violations and his former campaign chairman was convicted on eight of 18 counts of tax fraud and other crimes in a Virginia court room, the crowd at President Donald Trump's West Virginia rally Tuesday night was still chanting about putting Hillary Clinton behind bars.

The "lock her up" chant, although not pegged to a particular alleged crime, remained a favorite of Trump rally participants throughout the 2016 campaign. But it has not aged well given the legal troubles of so many Trump campaign associates.
That hasn't stopped the President's supporters from employing it, as they did last night, while the guilty plea of Michael Cohen and the guilty verdict of Paul Manafort went mostly unmentioned by Trump.
There's further irony in the fact that Cohen, Trump's former lawyer and troubleshooter, used to tweet regularly about what Hillary Clinton's life would be like when she was behind bars.

In December of 2015 Cohen tweeted at Clinton: "@HillaryClinton when you go to prison for defrauding America and perjury, your room and board will be free!"
@HillaryClinton when you go to prison for defrauding America and perjury, your room and board will be free!

Dude, even if you put her to jail! Those idiots will still chant!
LOL!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

you make the folks waiting for the aliens to return seem downright sane.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for giggles go see what the Brits think about Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

5a113807bef72b68290c41de8af995dd.jpg

Removal

VEGAN I AM!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m sure he’s up there, and like what I said he’s gonna win again unless remove permanently

VEGAN I AM!
The retardicans go off about Dems being easy on crime, yet cheer a dipshit that throws his own people under the bus to conceal his own guilt. You can't drain the swamp without getting rid of the main swamp rat. Blow the dam!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep obviously not very bright at all since we had Trump and Hillary as the 2 main candidates to be president of the USA.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o446sh7W3lYu/

Anyone know how to embed a Bitchute Video into a post here?

unbelievable!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I know Right? - And they don't even touch on the tunnels or the court order to bulldoze the entire compound destroying all the evidence at the site preventing any further investigation. We are expected to believe they dug all those tunnels themselves in a matter of months and this is not only a small part of something much larger in the works by the Deep State to continue to attack schools until they can try to repeal the 2nd? Shame so many can't open their eyes and see what evil Trump is trying to stop & what he is fighting against.

Makes it easy to understand why they are trying to ban Alex Jones because no one else has the balls to connect the dots like that. They can't call that fake news - the refusal of every MSM to put out similar reports on this is criminal.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why did Cohen hire a Clinton lawyer ? Why plead guilty to campaign finance when it can never be proven in court ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A Obama appointed judge just decided to give no jail time to Pakistani IT Staffer Imran Awan because he “suffered enough”

In July, he pleaded guilty to a false statement he made on a loan application. Same thing that now has Manafort facing 80 years in prison

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So THAT'S why they're so hysterical...

@CNN's "1.01 million total viewer average in prime time is -23% vs. the same week last year, and its 686,000 total day viewer average is -24% vs. last year..."

https://****/5UUgo5Yayc
https://****/dAzq56JmYG

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why did Cohen hire a Clinton lawyer ? Why plead guilty to campaign finance when it can never be proven in court ?

They offered him the lawyer when they bribed him to turn on Trump and set him up with a fixer that turned around and fixed him not realizing it was all bait set up by Trump to nail them to the wall.

They dangled a dark web posting of the HRC video to get them to raid Cohen's office & destroy it...Discovery will bring some very interesting things out (the HRC video will not be one of them).

Enjoy the show...

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fox news would not exist if the Fairness doictrine was still in place.
Reagan enabled all the right wingnutz to spew their hatred and fear messages.
It has damaged the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors