Weak and wacked

GettyImages-483538240-640x427.jpg

Photoshopped

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL..you really are a knuckeldragger...money is not the measure of a human being....if you were back in the Philipines or Africa you'd be starving, or be a sex toy for tourists.. it is only because you live in a Western nation that you enjoy the affluence you do

There you go again assuming!
I said they look poor! And you assumed I was talking about bank account?!
Hella dumb!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t know anything about the history of sa, because I don’t have to know it! I’m not from there, I don’t speak sa, I don’t know shit about it!
You are correct!
Go to sa and help them if you want! I’ll buy you a one way ticket! Go now! Save the whites

VEGAN I AM!
Then don't comment on what you know nothing about . You just proved your racist by saying it was OK because they are white .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you told us everything you said was fact based......so explain to me how your bullshit about how Whitey brought the mosquito to SA is a fact and not just born out of your sick racist mind.
if he thought it he thinks its fact Rember its not a lie if you believe it !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let them fucking die! I don’t give a fuck about them! They wouldn’t give a fuck about us either!
Stop the fake humanitarian bullshit!

You want me to buy you one way ticket? Let me know if Arthur wants to go! I’ll ship you mofokers so you’ll can help them

VEGAN I AM!
Ahh the truth surface's once again . our phoney liberal who cares for all just told the TRUTH he don't care about anyone as long as he is OK . what a selfish child we have here !
Fuck you ej . I can only wait for the day Karma gets you back . your a very shitty person .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh the truth surface's once again . our phoney liberal who cares for all just told the TRUTH he don't care about anyone as long as he is OK . what a selfish child we have here !
Fuck you ej . I can only wait for the day Karma gets you back . your a very shitty person .

You want ticket to South Africa? You mofokers worry about them SA’s but not americans? Who’s shitty?! Me or you?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You want ticket to South Africa? You mofokers worry about them SA’s but not americans? Who’s shitty?! Me or you?
you are I care about other people getting their rights taken away and mistreated no matter of color .

You on the other hand say let everyone die !

Your a heartless , fake ,crybaby with a big mouth and can't back it up . Your a horrible person and you know it .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are I care about other people getting their rights taken away and mistreated no matter of color .

You on the other hand say let everyone die !

Your a heartless , fake ,crybaby with a big mouth and can't back it up . Your a horrible person and you know it .

If you care about them, then fucking go there!
I didn’t hear you talk about it when sa blacks are being slaughtered? Did you care? No!
Fake ass idiot!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Homeless!

VEGAN I AM!
bring them home with you ! Help a brother you hypocrite! Go volunteer to feed them , council them ! Help them get off drugs . do something instead of blaming everyone else you phoney lazy fat fuck !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn’t hear you talk about it when sa blacks are being slaughtered? Did you care? No!
Fake ass idiot!

VEGAN I AM!
I didn't know you then and yes I cared I'm Irish I know what its like to have to be treated like second class citizen in your country based on religion the fuckin British occupy northern Ireland fuck you yes I know and I care !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bring them home with you ! Help a brother you hypocrite! Go volunteer to feed them , council them ! Help them get off drugs . do something instead of blaming everyone else you phoney lazy fat fuck !

Oh wow... but you wanna help the white SAs!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know you then and yes I cared I'm Irish I know what its like to have to be treated like second class citizen in your country based on religion the fuckin British occupy northern Ireland fuck you yes I know and I care !

You so fucking dramatic! You weren’t even alive when the brits raped Irish girls!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fake ass idiot!

VEGAN I AM!
you keep saying Blacks were slaughtered in SA..when...who did it...where ..you say you're fact based give me the facts of these slaughters of blacks in SA.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
because I'm disgusted by you. There is no hope if your the future

ej is an anomoly..is he is not the norm...I wouldn't get to worried....most people get their heads staightend out by the time they are in their twenties...EJ is just one of those who didn't have a head to straighten out in the first place...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow... but you wanna help the white SAs!

VEGAN I AM!
again not taking responsibility for what you can do to help people . avoiding the question ,blaming others , your pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors