GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No race hate here,just facts!

VEGAN I AM!
you haven't offered one single fact to support any of the nonsense you've been spouting..not one...you don't know shit about the history of South Africa or the current situation all you know is anybody that is murdering White people is your friend.....regardless of how many Black people they murder in the process.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what is a lie.....

Everything you say!
All your comments are based on your own personal interpretation from books you read!, you didn’t live there, you don’t speak their language, you don’t know SHIT! My comments are based on how view it! It’s crazy, yeah I know!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you haven't offered one single fact to support any of the nonsense you've been spouting..not one...you don't know shit about the history of South Africa or the current situation all you know is anybody that is murdering White people is your friend.....regardless of how many Black people they murder in the process.

I don’t know anything about the history of sa, because I don’t have to know it! I’m not from there, I don’t speak sa, I don’t know shit about it!
You are correct!
Go to sa and help them if you want! I’ll buy you a one way ticket! Go now! Save the whites

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No race hate here,just facts!

VEGAN I AM!
here you go ...wanna back peddle on how Whitey brought the mosquito to Africa.

"The first evidence of malaria parasites was found in mosquitoespreserved in amber from the Palaeogene period that are approximately 30 million years old. Human malaria likely originated in Africa and coevolved with its hosts, mosquitoes and non-human primates."

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here you go ...wanna back peddle on how Whitey brought the mosquito to Africa.

"The first evidence of malaria parasites was found in mosquitoespreserved in amber from the Palaeogene period that are approximately 30 million years old. Human malaria likely originated in Africa and coevolved with its hosts, mosquitoes and non-human primates."

You looked that up?! Good

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t know anything about the history of sa, because I don’t have to know it! I’m not from there, I don’t speak sa, I don’t know shit about it!
You are correct!
Go to sa and help them if you want! I’ll buy you a one way ticket! Go now! Save the whites

VEGAN I AM!
I don't speak South African............................you stupidity is breathtaking.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You looked that up?! Good

VEGAN I AM!
you told us everything you said was fact based......so explain to me how your bullshit about how Whitey brought the mosquito to SA is a fact and not just born out of your sick racist mind.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are correct!

VEGAN I AM!
if you don't know anything..... then why don't you STFU until you do.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you told us everything you said was fact based......so explain to me how your bullshit about how Whitey brought the mosquito to SA is a fact and not just born out of your sick racist mind.

Hey motherfucker, READ!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are correct!

VEGAN I AM!
bitch it isn't just the Whites who gonna die it's everybody there....every White farmer feed 3,000 people. most of them Black.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bitch it isn't just the Whites who gonna die it's everybody there....every White farmer feed 3,000 people. most of them Black.

Let them fucking die! I don’t give a fuck about them! They wouldn’t give a fuck about us either!
Stop the fake humanitarian bullshit!

You want me to buy you one way ticket? Let me know if Arthur wants to go! I’ll ship you mofokers so you’ll can help them

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let them fucking die! I don’t give a fuck about them! They wouldn’t give a fuck about us either!
Stop the fake humanitarian bullshit!

You want me to buy you one way ticket? Let me know if Arthur wants to go! I’ll ship you mofokers so you’ll can help them

VEGAN I AM!
South Africa and what is going on there is instructive to people everywhere about how the communist are using race to destroy the entire Western World...and maybe instructive on how the West should create immigration policiy...it is instructive about the lie of multiculturalisim and it's relative merits and pitfalls.....it is instructive about the demonization of Whites,and the Western World by the international Left and the lies and propoganda they use to rewrite history...the lie of the "Rainbow Nation" is the truth of the Left. it is something that all people who want to preserve Western Culture and particularly White Westeners need to look at. The same types of lies being leveled at White South Africa is being leveled at Whites worldwide, and the rationalization of a White Genocide in SA can be used worldwide.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
South Africa and what is going on there is instructive to people everywhere about how the communist are using race to destroy the entire Western World...and maybe instructive on how the West should create immigration policiy...it is instructive about the lie of multiculturalisim and it's relative merits and pitfalls.....it is instructive about the demonization of Whites,and the Western World by the international Left and the lies and propoganda they use to rewrite history...the lie of the "Rainbow Nation" is the truth of the Left.

Wrong!
What’s going on in South Africa is an after effect of the long time demonization of the blacks!
Your safe here don’t worry unless you wanna go there and help out!
Blacks in the USA are weak! Puppets! Fuck rainbow nation! Fuckers should demonize they own color!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong!
What’s going on in South Africa is an after effect of the long time demonization of the blacks!
Your safe here don’t worry unless you wanna go there and help out!
Blacks in the USA are weak! Puppets! Fuck rainbow nation! Fuckers should demonize they own color!

VEGAN I AM!
demonization..............the Blacks of South Africa had the highest standard of living, the best health care, the highest literacy rate of any Black Africans on the entire continient you imbecile...South Africa's real crime...was that it was working.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
South Africa and what is going on there is instructive to people everywhere about how the communist are using race to destroy the entire Western World...and maybe instructive on how the West should create immigration policiy...it is instructive about the lie of multiculturalisim and it's relative merits and pitfalls.....it is instructive about the demonization of Whites,and the Western World by the international Left and the lies and propoganda they use to rewrite history...the lie of the "Rainbow Nation" is the truth of the Left. it is something that all people who want to preserve Western Culture and particularly White Westeners need to look at. The same types of lies being leveled at White South Africa is being leveled at Whites worldwide, and the rationalization of a White Genocide in SA can be used worldwide.

You know , the international left that you kept talking about are white people right?!
Don’t worry you safe here for now! You probably be dead when they start the process!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
demonization..............the Blacks of South Africa had the highest standard of living, the best health care, the highest literacy rate of any Black Africans on the entire continient you imbecile...South Africa's real crime...was that it was working.

It was! And no more! Gone and done!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know , the international left that you kept talking about are white people right?!
Don’t worry you safe here for now! You probably be dead when they start the process!

VEGAN I AM!
really the Farmers of the Ukraine the communist murdered were White as well.....what is your point .....the vast majority of people who will die in SA due to the policies of Black communists will be Black ...what is your point..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really the Farmers of the Ukraine the communist murdered were White as well.....what is your point .....the vast majority of people who will die in SA due to the policies of Black communists will be Black ...what is your point..

My point is!
Fuck South Africa! And fuck you for worry about a country that you don’t know about! Worry about Oakland mofoker!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was! And no more! Gone and done!

VEGAN I AM!
that is not the point you pinhead...the point is the White Devils of South Africa were creating a society that was allowing Black Africans a level of affluence and oppurtuinity that no Black ruled country in the world offered them...and an illiterate racist asswiper in California call that demonization....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point is!
Fuck South Africa! And fuck you for worry about a country that you don’t know about! Worry about Oakland mofoker!

VEGAN I AM!
If it can happen in SA it can happen here...SA as I said is the example Whites worldwide need to examine for their own protection...and all Americns as to how the communist/Liberals have created a race war nobody but people like you wants.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that is not the point you pinhead...the point is the White Devils of South Africa were creating a society that was allowing Black Africans a level of affluence and oppurtuinity that no Black ruled country in the world offered them...and an illiterate racist asswiper in California call that demonization....

They did allow some! But not all! The demonization of blacks in sa never left just because some sa blacks are living like a white sa! Please bro, get out of the sun permanently! You’re getting dumber errday! Hella dumb complicated white nationalist

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blacks in the USA are weak! Puppets!

Not all of them. Some are strong. :)

blacks-for-Trump-800x416.png

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it can happen in SA it can happen here...SA as I said is the example Whites worldwide need to examine for their own protection...and all Americns as to how the communist/Liberals have created a race war nobody but people like you wants.

I said, don’t worry bout it!
You will be dead when it happens!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They did allow some! But not all! The demonization of blacks in sa never left just because some sa blacks are living like a white sa! Please bro, get out of the sun permanently! You’re getting dumber errday! Hella dumb complicated white nationalist

VEGAN I AM!
what is the problem.... is it you don't know how to read? were you dropped on your head as a child?..drugs? or are you a fucking inbred. ALL Black South Africans enjoyed higher levels of education, health care ,diet, housing..ect. than the rest of Black Africa....and more importantly they were upwardly mobile...they were getting better and better with each generation better educations, better diets, better jobs, better housing...the WHOLE country Black and White was getting richer...now everybody Black and White is getting DEAD.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what is the problem.... is it you don't know how to read? were you dropped on your head as a child?..drugs? or are you a fucking inbred. ALL Black South Africans enjoyed higher levels of education, health care ,diet, housing..ect. than the rest of Black Africa....and more importantly they were upwardly mobile...they were getting better and better with each generation better educations, better diets, better jobs, better housing...the WHOLE country Black and White was getting richer...now everybody Black and White is getting DEAD.

Some, not all, look it up!
Temporary solutions for continued demonization of the blacks! Please!!!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For sure, they all look poor

VEGAN I AM!
LOL..you really are a knuckeldragger...money is not the measure of a human being....if you were back in the Philipines or Africa you'd be starving, or be a sex toy for tourists.. it is only because you live in a Western nation that you enjoy the affluence you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors