Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know these “WEALTHY” white SA’s?
Don’t get confuse between the WEALTHY white SA’s and the white SA’s crackheads bro!

VEGAN I AM!
All whites need out of SA they are refugees and need to flee for their lives or be killed only for the color of their skin it is the new genocide. And everyone is OK with it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All whites need out of SA they are refugees and need to flee for their lives or be killed only for the color of their skin it is the new genocide. And everyone is OK with it

Oh.... easy there pope Arthur, we didn’t care about it, when white SA’s are killing the black SA’s
Careful where you going with it!
Genocide was a bad thing from the beginning!
It is what it is!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ADL criticism of Trump wanting to help white SA shows everyone they are a phoney group run by insane liberals they should be ashamed at any such statements .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ADL criticism of Trump wanting to help white SA shows everyone they are a phoney group run by insane liberals they should be ashamed at any such statements .

Fuck the white SAs, help the white Americans first!
AMERICA FIRST!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh.... easy there pope Arthur, we didn’t care about it, when white SA’s are killing the black SA’s
It is what it is!

VEGAN I AM!
bullshit everyone was against it ! People banned even going there artists were vilified for playing sun city !

This does not justify what's going on now

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is what it is!

VEGAN I AM!
so it it what it is ?
Then shut the fuck up with your "mistreatment" of blacks in the USA ! You fuckin hypocrite!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bullshit everyone was against it ! People banned even going there artists were vilified for playing sun city !

This does not justify what's going on now

Pfffftttttt.... they been killings blacks SA’s before you even born bro.... easy!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pfffftttttt.... they been killings blacks SA’s before you even born bro.... easy!

VEGAN I AM!
so how does this justify a wrong that was corrected ?
So two wrongs make it right?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two wrongs made it justifiable!

VEGAN I AM!
no dummy it does not . give your house to a american Indian ! They were mistreated in the past its their land ! Not yours .

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Do you know these “WEALTHY” white SA’s?
Don’t get confuse between the WEALTHY white SA’s and the white SA’s crackheads bro!
Actually, yes, I know several of them via a business relationship I have with a tech company that got its start there.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wrong is wrong ! The SA blacks are no different then the SA whites who oppressed them . They have become the oppressors! And are just as guilty

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These “LANDOWNERS” are WEALTHY bro.... they can live anywhere they want, and most of them wealthy white SA’s have Dutch citizenship!

VEGAN I AM!
as usual ...you don't have a fucking clue as to what you are talking about...you're just another dumb black racist talking shit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is what it is!

VEGAN I AM!
There was never a Boer policy of genocide of blacks in the history of SA you are a liar

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
You are full of shit..Blacks from all over Southern Africa were killing each other for the chance to immigrate to White rule South Africa,,South Africa had massive waves of Blacks immigrants..in fact Black South Africans started murdering Black immigrants they saw as a threat to jobs and resources....You don't emigrate to a country that wants to kill you..secondly the quality of life, health,economic, education or any other standard you care to name was worlds better under White rule than it is today...you racist POS this is not a White/Black issue..this is a Communist/Capitalist issue....the great vast majority of Blacks in SA have no problem with whites only their communist.... politicans do in recent international polls only 1% of Black South Africans want to steal White land.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don’t know that!

VEGAN I AM!
yes you dumb motherfucker I know that.....every single Boer farm has tons or used to have tons of Black workers on them, they were the largest employeers in rural SA....you don't create a policy of killing your own farmworkers.you idiot.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are full of shit..Blacks from all over Southern Africa were killing each other for the chance to immigrate to White rule South Africa,,South Africa had massive waves of Blacks immigrants..in fact Black South Africans started murdering Black immigrants they saw as a threat to jobs and resources....You don't emigrate to a country that wants to kill you..secondly the quality of life, health,economic, education or any other standard you care to name was worlds better under White rule than it is today...you racist POS this is not a White/Black issue..this is a Communist/Capitalist issue....the great vast majority of Blacks in SA have no problem with whites only their communist.... politicans do in recent international polls only 1% of Black South Africans want to steal White land.

Under the white rule
We have CANCERS

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No you don’t you gullible fuck!

VEGAN I AM!
you stupid fuck Boer farmers don't create a policiy of killing their own farmworkers in the Orange Free state there was never a policiy of Black Genocide that is a matter of record.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you stupid fuck Boer farmers don't create a policiy of killing their own farmworkers in the Orange Free state there was never a policiy of Black Genocide that is a matter of record.

According to the white man

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Under the white rule
We have CANCERS

VEGAN I AM!
as I said .......another dumb Black racist talking shit they know nothing about....Cancer? are you out of your mnd.....probablly the greatest health threat to Blacks in Southern Africa has been Malaria...which thanks to the White Devil has been beaten back.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Under the white rule
We have CANCERS

VEGAN I AM!
Under White rule..Blacks in SA had a higher literacy rate than India..to put that into perspective..Today India is a BRICS nation it is poised to be a serious economic power...and under White rule, Black SA was surpassing that prospect...and now under Black communist rule SA is poised on becoming a wasteland.on every economic and social metric Blacks in SA are far worse of today than they were under White rule..the ANC has destoyed Black SA.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as I said .......another dumb Black racist talking shit they know nothing about....Cancer? are you out of your mnd.....probablly the greatest health threat to Blacks in Southern Africa has been Malaria...which thanks to the White Devil has been beaten back.

Mosquito brought by the white man

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Under White rule..Blacks in SA had a higher literacy rate than India..to put that into perspective..Today India is a BRICS nation it is poised to be a serious economic power...and under White rule, Black SA was surpassing that prospect...and now under Black communist rule SA is poised on becoming a wasteland.on every economic and social metric Blacks in SA are far worse of today than they were under White rule..the ANC has destoyed Black SA.

Lies

VEGAN I AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors