Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I can see why the dairy tariff is at 300%.
9004140e16cfefcf7f0444bc99068350.jpg
Motorboat time! :giggle:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think there are a whole lot of people on the Federal payroll who voted for Trump to begin with. ;)

Good! There should be no such thing as a public-sector union to begin with. Don't like the job (and the pay and benefits) that we, the taxpayers are offering? Quit, and go find a job in the private sector!

That’s exactly my point...
he’s doing this for political reasons, thank you for exposing the agenda behind this move!

2nd of all, your a biz owner you don’t pay income tax, I pay more than you, so SHUT THE FUCK UP with that logic! You’re not included in the WE!

PRivate SECTOR with no guaranteed wage increase, private sector that don’t offer any benefits,private sector that don’t offer any compensation in times of family crisis......
Fuck your private sector logic!

You said you have 16 employees?
Are they all illegals?

VEGAN I AM!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UNION BUSTING TECHNIQUES FINALLY MADE IT TO THE WHITEHOUSE....

This potus would hire temp workers just like in his MARA LAGOO to replace federal workers!.....
Lying corrupt mofok!
Why don’t you just exit permanently!

It might have something to do with the fact that unions are parasites.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think there are a whole lot of people on the Federal payroll who voted for Trump to begin with. ;)

Good! There should be no such thing as a public-sector union to begin with. Don't like the job (and the pay and benefits) that we, the taxpayers are offering? Quit, and go find a job in the private sector!
Most old white guys voted for trump.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That lowlife Obama actually made people laugh diring his eulogy.

How disrespectful can one be?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
President Donald Trump and U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions both supported a proposal during the 2016 campaign that Trump meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin, lawyers for a former campaign adviser said in a court filing late on Friday.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bush is an idiot.
He did not do a dame thing the whole time he was president. He lined his pockets by working with the oil companies and ripping of the American people.

As far as I am concerned, he was a Democrat to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Ohh bush was adored and fully supported by the right wing for his first 5 yrs or so at least.
The mutterings of Trump not really being a republican are starting far earlier in Trumps presidency than did in Bush II's.

I remember.
Those who do not remember the past are destined to repeat their mistakes.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ohh bush was adored and fully supported by the right wing for his first 5 yrs or so at least.
The mutterings of Trump not really being a republican are starting far earlier in Trumps presidency than did in Bush II's.

I remember.
Those who do not remember the past are destined to repeat their mistakes.
I voted for him because of his father.
and there wasn't much more to vote for at the time. So sadly a human mistake on my part.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holding rallys and collecting money? Sometimes weekly.
He was at a campaign fundraiser at one of his golf clubs during McCain's funeral.
Check Obama's travels..and events.. you will find he rarely left the white house without attending a fund raising event. Or hosting them at the WH.

The opposition always makes this claim... it a standard of the swamp.... my guy is an angel yours is a devil.

Using hypocrisy to argue about hypocrisy is really just more hypocrisy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Obama was legally actively campaigning for HIS re-election just after being first elected president?
Trump is.
And I think is the first US president to ever do so.

Trump is just feeding his massive delusional ego.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UNION BUSTING TECHNIQUES FINALLY MADE IT TO THE WHITEHOUSE....

This potus would hire temp workers just like in his MARA LAGOO to replace federal workers!.....
Lying corrupt mofok!
Why don’t you just exit permanently!

That's exactly what he should do.
Trump knows a group of parasites when he sees one. Prepare for a beotch-slappin ej!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shark vape
Go fuck whiskey, cry baby parasite motherfucker!

Shark Vape?? o_O I don't know whatch'er talkin about...
Have you been listening to weirdos like @HazyShades again? :)

These silly rumors pop up sometimes. You can see my signature below.
This isn't the droid you're looking for ej... Move along now.

Mebbe you jus need a drink to soothe your vegan... brain.

jawsice.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shark Vape?? o_O I don't know whatch'er talkin about...
Have you been listening to weirdos like @HazyShades again? :)

These silly rumors pop up sometimes. You can see my signature below.
This isn't the droid you're looking for ej... Move along now.

Mebbe you jus need a drink to soothe your vegan... brain.

jawsice.jpg

Nahhhh....
I’ll believe him more than you small brain mofo... please continue exposing your stupidity! Busted!!!!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CON Trump is a disgrace
A stain IN the whole human race
He sold out to Putin
And now he is lootin’
Exit this mofoker!

VEGAN I AM!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CON Trump is a disgrace
He sold out to Putin
And now he is lootin’
Exit this mofoker!

VEGAN I AM!
I don't understand why you hate Trump so bad. He is about as libertarian as you are. If you were in his shoes, you'd be lining your pockets with dirty money too.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CON Trump is a disgrace
He sold out to Putin
And now he is lootin’
Exit this mofoker!

VEGAN I AM!
Happy Labor Day!

Get off your ass and go celebrate. You have so much to be thankful for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks to Trump.

Low unemployment.
Record low black unemployment.
Lower tax, you to keep more of your hard earned money.
fewer job killing regulations
better Trade deals are in the works
2 new SC Judges
Unions being deprived of non union extortion payments

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Party it up, libtards. :cheers::cheers:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Labor Day!

Get off your ass and go celebrate. You have so much to be thankful for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks to Trump.

Low unemployment.
Record low black unemployment.
Lower tax, you to keep more of your hard earned money.
fewer job killing regulations
better Trade deals are in the works
2 new SC Judges
Unions being deprived of non union extortion payments

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Party it up, libtards. :cheers::cheers:

I’m thankful, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna ignore obvious demonization obvious corruption of this idiot!

Low unemployment? LIE
BALCK UNEMPLOYMENT?! LIES
TEMPORARY LOWER TAXES?! TRUE
JOB KILLING REGULATIONS? Prove it!
Trade deals? BAD!
2scjudges! Who cares!
Unions are stronger than ever!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m thankful, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna ignore obvious demonization obvious corruption of this idiot!

Low unemployment? LIE
Trade deals? BAD!
2scjudges! Who cares!

VEGAN I AM!
Richard Trumka, the head of the AFL-CIO, represented his union poorly on television this weekend. Some of the things he said were so against the working men and women of our country, and the success of the U.S. itself, that it is easy to see why unions are doing so poorly. A Dem!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our economy is booming, millions are working again, and our country is back on the right track thanks to President @realDonaldTrump’s policies. Happy Labor Day!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Labor Day! Our country is doing better than ever before with unemployment setting record lows. The U.S. has tremendous upside potential as we go about fixing some of the worst Trade Deals ever made by any country in the world. Big progress being made!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CON TRUMP, the head of the USA, represented his COUNTRY poorly on television this weekend. Some of the things he said were so against the working men and women of our country, and the success of the U.S. itself, that it is easy to see why AMERICANS are doing so poorly. A RIGHTARD

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Low unemployment? LIE
Trade deals? BAD!
2scjudges! Who cares!

VEGAN I AM!
so "the Truth really isn't the truth " huh Dummy?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
! Our country is has been doing better than ever before with unemployment setting record lows thank you obama. The U.S. has tremendous downside potential as we go about fixing some of the worst Trade Deals ever made by any country in the world. No progress

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so "the Truth really isn't the truth " huh Dummy?

NO... you all focus on the wrong things!
WTB white unemployment?
Do you know how many people lost their jobs last year? Or you don’t care cuz fox didn’t report it must be fake news! Gullible fuck
Wake up!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our economy is stable, some Americans are working again, and our country has been on the right track thanks to President obama cuz I wouldn’t know what to do if this was 10 years ago Fuck Labor Day!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO... you all focus on the wrong things!
WTB white unemployment?
Do you know how many people lost their jobs last year? Or you don’t care cuz fox didn’t report it must be fake news! Gullible fuck
Wake up!

VEGAN I AM!
really people working providing for their families is focusing on the wrong things ? Black and Latino unemployment at all time lows is also wrong ? Rapid GDP rising is bad ? Your 401k getting larger a bad thing ?

Shut up Dummy !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Employers and investors have poured into the midwestern city since the recession. At least $1bn has gone into its sparkling new downtown, revitalized arts district and shiny new condos. So why is Sly James, its highly regarded outgoing mayor, so unhappy?

James, who steps down in July 2019, is leaving office with a sense of disappointment that despite Kansas City’s obvious accomplishments, the city’s recovery has left one large section of society behind: African Americans.

About 30% of Kansas City’s population is black. Every month, seemingly, Donald Trump uses Twitter to trumpet how well black people have done under his presidency. Nationwide African American unemployment is now 6.5%, down from a peak of 16.8% at the height of the recession.

But national numbers in a country as big as the US can be misleading. For many African Americans in the Kansas City area, the spoils of a roaring recovery have passed them by.

The impact of all things racial has left neighborhoods divided and segregated and that leads to a perpetuation of things like poverty and lack of opportunity,” says James, adding he would “have to disagree [with anyone] who says that the real African American unemployment situation is 5.9%”.

Kansas City may boast an unemployment rate of 3.6%. But take the city’s Blue Hills neighbourhood. Blue Hills is 91% African American and the unemployment rate is 17%. Neighbouring Ivanhoe is 86% African American and the unemployment rate is even higher, at 26%.

James is not alone in his assessment of his city. A loud chorus of individuals looks skeptically at the numbers Trump so proudly presents. Decreasing unemployment figures would usually signal that things are going well. But when you are one of the 14.3% of black people paid a poverty wage, compared with the 8.3% of white people who receive a poverty wage, it doesn’t feel like it.

As with the rest of the United States’ recovery from the 2008 recession, Kansas City’s comeback still carries the scars of the structural and intentional racism of its not-so-distant past.

The declining unemployment numbers Trump touts on Twitter do not account for the nearly 2.3 million “unemployed” African Americans in prison, who make up nearly 34% of the total US prison population.

Dumb gullible mofokers....

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really people working providing for their families is focusing on the wrong things ? Black and Latino unemployment at all time lows is also wrong ? Rapid GDP rising is bad ? Your 401k getting larger a bad thing ?

Shut up Dummy !

Fuck you....small brain, you believe everything that come out of that racist motherfucker!

Selfish! That ain’t me!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes ej Obama will have his true legacy revealed soon tic TOC !

I don’t give a fuck about obama....

Trump will go down in history as the worst human ever alive

VEGAN I AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors