Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not judging you , I'm just giving my opinion on why you say the shit you say , I think you got a good heart ,great family .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why the fuck you got to ruin my momentum all the time man! Shit!

VEGAN I AM!

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
836c46c67b7fb5dceacc373f87f757a8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shit sorry ........Dummy !

Wtf is wrong with candy man spamming this thread with meme?! Could you tell him to go to the small brain thread please!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No shit! but a conservative black supreme court nominee then , grilled by democrats and demonized as a sexual predator !

Exactly my point... both parties do it bro... y you acting all surprised!
Why the fuck are you crying bro.... trump got 2 scouts in, hell probably gets another one next year! Just be thankful

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He doesn’t give a fuck about you nor your kids!
Thank the lord above he didn’t take you yet!

VEGAN I AM!
Hey ,he tried I even helped , but only the good die young !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the so-called “Senior Administration Official” really exist, or is it just the Failing New York Times with another phony source? If the GUTLESS anonymous person does indeed exist, the Times must, for National Security purposes, turn him/her over to government at once!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the so-called “Potus” really exist, or is it just the Failing Whitehouse with another phony source? If the GUTLESS anonymous person does indeed exist, the Potus must, for National Security purposes, turn him/her over to government at once!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have some respect for your president

VEGAN I AM!
I guess that means you swallowed....and I'll flood this fucking thread with meme if I want...I'll post the Dictionary on this thread if you keep telling people what they can and cannot post here.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck you ..I have no respect for you....it's about the rules. as long as people are not breaking the rules they are free to post whatever they want.

I only went there at the racist thread cuz you invited me! I respect conspiracy theorist!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I'm sure you would...all the death threats and violent fantasies you and Bobbie occasionally share with us would be a daily occurnce here.

So NEGATIVE MAN..... that energy you got! Gots to go!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ...tell me why you hate white people so much.

Whoa!!!!! I want the mods to watch This closely because I feel I’m being attack morally and also I feel like you are trying to get me to say something you would regret!

VEGAN I AM!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa!!!!! I want the mods to watch This closely because I feel I’m being attack morally and also I feel like you are trying to get me to say something you would regret!

Poor ej... are you a victim now?
Life is hard when yer a filipino supremacist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
morally...you have the morals of a syphlitic ridden streetwalker...how's your ethnostate coming along..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors