Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa!!!!! I want the mods to watch This closely because I feel I’m being attack morally and also I feel like you are trying to get me to say something you would regret!

VEGAN I AM!
how can you say something pluse will regret ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
how can you say something pluse will regret ?

Exactly! That's like trying to get a Trump supporter to change his mind about anything. They're too stupid to change their underwear, let alone their minds. At best, they can put their hands in their pockets and fondle their brains.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly! That's like trying to get a Trump supporter to change his mind about anything. They're too stupid to change their underwear, let alone their minds. At best, they can put their hands in their pockets and fondle their brains.
I thought fondeling brains was your department.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Night night sharkey

There you go again ej. Hysterical paranoia...
Maybe you could be a crime-fighting mod over on the whiskey forum...
run-around-smiley.gif

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump flip-flopping again?

President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would be willing to shut down the U.S. government if Congress does not provide enough funding for border security, reversing a stance he took a day earlier.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem with political jokes is that they sometimes get elected.

Party First!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I known @realDonaldTrump for ever. Many of those closest to him are people I also know well. He’s not crazy, nor are they. The country is not in meltdown, although many of @POTUS’ political enemies are promoting that sickening POV. Take a deep breath.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like you brother, but sometimes you just don’t get it!!!

VEGAN I AM!
so you know something about pulse and if he pushes you ,you will say it and he will regret fucking with you ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so you know something about pulse and if he pushes you ,you will say it and he will regret fucking with you ?

Nahhh man..... you still don’t get it!
Geezuz... have a good day bro

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lock Corey Booker up his leaking of documents knowing its illegal are ground to be thrown out of senate and jailed . crazed idiot

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
President Donald Trump calls himself "the Ernest Hemingway" of Twitter, according to Bob Woodward's new book.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would probably take Trump to make Pence look good.
The old Bad President Good President routine?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
empty suit Corey Booker on CNN bracing how he broke the rules by releasing documents . This idiot is actually proud of this . Why have rules ? Why have laws ? These democrats prove they have no respect for law or order in anyway . Its disgusting . Get these fuckers out !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hole that the demo-crates keep digging will bury them before to long.
If they had any brains, they should stay silent and let action happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
no let them keep going they are only exposing more and more of the criminals in their party ,the desperater they get the more they expose .

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
empty suit Corey Booker on CNN bracing how he broke the rules by releasing documents . This idiot is actually proud of this . Why have rules ? Why have laws ? These democrats prove they have no respect for law or order in anyway . Its disgusting . Get these fuckers out !

It was all an act...He knew the documents were cleared for public release before he ever made the announcement

PLOT TWIST: ‘Confidential’ Kavanaugh Emails Released by Cory Booker Were Cleared Before Dramatic Claims of “Spartacus” Moment

He was testing the waters for future leaks planned by Dems after Graham's questioning of Kavanaugh.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know why certain interests in our government want inflation rate to offset cap gains taxes?

They know what is coming with inflation.
And want to avoid payng more on taxes.
Understandable however the point is that they are taking action to protect themselves from the effects on increasing inflation.

also will be nice for them to be able to leverage the full inflated value of the property.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that the tyrannical Democrats have thrown the classification rules out of the window, the House Republicans should immediately follow up and read the FULL FISA application from the House floor. We deserve to know the extent of the police-state Obama administration scandal.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Now that the tyrannical Democrats have thrown the classification rules out of the window, the House Republicans should immediately follow up and read the FULL FISA application from the House floor. We deserve to know the extent of the police-state Obama administration scandal.

Once Kavanagh is confirmed, all hell will break loose. All the BS will be exposed.
Trump is just waiting for the right moment.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Pray the rosary!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once Kavanagh is confirmed, all hell will break loose. All the BS will be exposed.
Trump is just waiting for the right moment.

What is the criminal ivanka gonna do? Expose his role in the 911 murders! You dumb!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no let them keep going they are only exposing more and more of the criminals in their party ,the desperater they get the more they expose .

There’s more criminals in the RIGHTARDs party, you forgot, you all have majority!

VEGAN I AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors