Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Woodward book has already been refuted and discredited by General (Secretary of Defense) James Mattis and General (Chief of Staff) John Kelly. Their quotes were made up frauds, a con on the public. Likewise other stories and quotes. Woodward is a Dem operative? Notice timing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh Sarah how very disappointing you would disgrace him . That's really sick of you . God forbid it had been your son !

Hey. Shit happens at war. Our troop don't need some swelled head thinking he knows more than everyone else. If that's what he did (due to his celebrity) I wouldn't put down those troops for doing what it takes to get their job done. They have their orders. They have missions to accomplish. They have battles to fight. If one person among them gets in the way, they will put him down.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
enough
28f9bee193c6907fcb04658dea6e0a35.jpg
6ccb649ec57d41b284921b594f8ffb7a.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey. Shit happens at war. Our troop don't need some swelled head thinking he knows more than everyone else. If that's what he did (due to his celebrity) I wouldn't put down those troops for doing what it takes to get their job done. They have their orders. They have missions to accomplish. They have battles to fight. If one person among them gets in the way, they will put him down.
why in Gods name would you jump to such an assumption ? His celebrity ment nothing he gave it up ! If his head was swelled would he volunteer to give it away ? Your statement and assumptions are arrogant ,uneducateded and extremely distasteful . you should be ashamed !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ej maybe you can understand this better since they are both AA
2b3d7b960f97f0c88ecaf626e0bf94f2.jpg

Mr coffee did the right thing, quit nfl and get a degree! He did the right thing jumping out of airplanes, it’s good for job hunting purposes!

So what’s your question?

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mr coffee did the right thing, quit nfl and get a degree! He did the right thing jumping out of airplanes, it’s good for job hunting purposes!

So what’s your question?

VEGAN I AM!
who is the hero dummy ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who is the hero dummy ?

All respect to mr coffee for his service!
Not a fan of the niners, I don’t really give a fuck about kapernick!

Superman is my HERO!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All respect to mr coffee for his service!
Not a fan of the niners, I don’t really give a fuck about kapernick!

Superman is my HERO!

VEGAN I AM!
out of both of them who is the hero? answer the question

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure your extensive knowledge and experince of war and battles is relevant...tell us all exactlly how many battles,skirmishes, and shit storms have you been involved in, in your illustrious military carrerr.....or was your experince with service men more along the lines of ..."Hey Joe, me love you long time"

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the USA all winning sports figures are heroes....
Reality (?) show stars are heroes?
Political talking heads are heroes?

We are desperate for heroes?
We have forgotton what a real hero is?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A sports Fan is a fanatic.
Fan is just a shortened form of fanatic.

And ALL Fanatics are wrong.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re an idiot to think mr coffee is a hero.....
no disrespect to him, but he ain’t one neither do Collin!

VEGAN I AM!
if I would have to pick one over the other I would . It does not matter he plays football I think he acted courageously and unselfishly in what he did , is hero the correct word ? Depends who you ask but either way he showed courage .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if I would have to pick one over the other I would . It does not matter he plays football I think he acted courageously and unselfishly in what he did , is hero the correct word ? Depends who you ask but either way he showed courage .

If I believe in heroism I would choose a career military man that went to military school, served all his life, retired a military man.... that’s a hero to my book of Eli!

Not the fuckers that enlist because they believe in false narratives and fuckers that serve because they think it’s cool, fuckers that are just curious and fuckers that just don’t have any other choice... no disrespect to these fuckers and I give all my undying respect, but they ain’t HERO TO MY BOOK OF ELI!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the USA all winning sports figures are heroes....
Reality (?) show stars are heroes?
Political talking heads are heroes?

We are desperate for heroes?
We have forgotton what a real hero is?
maybe a dummy like you think that but that's not the case . Hero's are everyday people who grind and work hard for a better lot in life for their children , hero's are the grandmothers in the inner city raising their grandkids the best they can , hero's are firemen ,policemen who put themselves in harms way to help others . Hero's are the unselfish that put others needs over there own in many cases .

But I would not except two hateful selfish "men" like you and ej to understand or grasp that . Your too busy passing judgement on those you think your superior.
You both deserve pity for being so lost in your hate and personal anger .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Idiots are addicted to the narrative that some human is a hero... like dumb arthur

VEGAN I AM!
you would think that ,cause no one can be better then you ! Nobody can inspire others but you .
Your really exposing how pathetic you are

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I believe in heroism I would choose a career military man that went to military school, served all his life, retired a military man.... that’s a hero to my book of Eli!

Not the fuckers that enlist because they believe in false narratives and fuckers that serve because they think it’s cool, fuckers that are just curious and fuckers that just don’t have any other choice... no disrespect to these fuckers and I give all my undying respect, but they ain’t HERO TO MY BOOK OF ELI!

VEGAN I AM!
shut up you liar ! You believe in nothing but what's about you ! You have been exposed as a racist supremist pos .
Shut your mouth and go ask your fathers forgiveness for being such a disappointing crybaby . Im sure your his favorite daughter !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shut up you liar ! You believe in nothing but what's about you ! You have been exposed as a racist supremist pos .
Shut your mouth and go ask your fathers forgiveness for being such a disappointing crybaby . Im sure your his favorite daughter !

You are the most JUDGMENTAL CATHOLIC!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like obsevering you too idiots trying to justify yourselves . If it wasn't so fuckin sad I would laugh .

Me n BOBBIE have our own way of conversing!
You and the redhats have your own way of conversing! We don’t judge the way you all speak to each other DO WE?! Think judgmental catholic!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are the most JUDGMENTAL CATHOLIC!

VEGAN I AM!
call them like I see them , you have given no reason to anyone not to agree with my opinion on you . you have made who you are . not me .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me n BOBBIE have our own way of conversing!
You and the redhats have your own way of conversing! We don’t judge the way you all speak to each other DO WE?! Think judgmental catholic!

VEGAN I AM!
yea both you do !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
maybe a dummy like you think that but that's not the case . Hero's are everyday people who grind and work hard for a better lot in life for their children , hero's are the grandmothers in the inner city raising their grandkids the best they can , hero's are firemen ,policemen who put themselves in harms way to help others . Hero's are the unselfish that put others needs over there own in many cases .

But I would not except two hateful selfish "men" like you and ej to understand or grasp that . Your too busy passing judgement on those you think your superior.
You both deserve pity for being so lost in your hate and personal anger .

What anger? Everything you say here is out of frustration!
You’re frustrated because you don’t refused to face the reality that our government is fucked up and your president is fucked up! The only way to remove that anger is to get off the bandwagon and using your small brain!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What anger? Everything you say here is out of frustration!
You’re frustrated because you don’t refused to face the reality that our government is fucked up and your president is fucked up! The only way to remove that anger is to get off the bandwagon and using your small brain!

VEGAN I AM!
I'm not angry dude ? I know things are fucked up that's why I voted for Trump .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We've noticed. And it's hilarious.

Mind your own conversation! If you wanna engage with me! Speak to me, don’t mentioned me like
Dumb Arthur and small brain white nationalist!
Come at me! I don’t click on song lyrics links just so you know!
Unless it’s about cars, I wouldn’t bother!
So WTF IS YOUR ISSUE!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mind your own conversation! If you wanna engage with me! Speak to me, don’t mentioned me like
Dumb Arthur and small brain white nationalist!
Come at me! I don’t click on song lyrics links just so you know!
Unless it’s about cars, I wouldn’t bother!
So WTF IS YOUR ISSUE!

VEGAN I AM!
wait am I the dumb one or the nationalist? .........shit just answered my own question

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors