Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you speaker pelosi and minority leader and president trump for ending the poor Americans misery!!! Now, if they could create a bill that would prevent this CRAP/SHUTDOWN from happening again, that would be great, but I’m realistic that it wouldn’t!!

fuck you..federal goverment workers make more money than private sector workers, their pay is secured whether or not they are furloughed..they have no idea what misery is...we have millions of unemployed in the private sector because you libtards have brought illegals and immigrants into the country those workers are not getting any back wages all they get is a pink slip, those workers are having their wages kept down..we have college grads that can't get jobs because they are filled by forgien workers brought in under H-1b visas we have a permanent underclass who have no chance of upward mobility because the DNC want to replace the American people with compliant slaves...and neither you or the DNC or the GOP give a fuck about the misery of those workers,,,the idea POS like you or Pelosi care about the working class is a joke.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck you..federal goverment workers make more money than private sector workers, their pay is secured whether or not they are furloughed..they have no idea what misery is...we have millions of unemployed in the private sector because you libtards have brought illegals and immigrants into the country those workers are not getting any back wages all they get is a pink slip, those workers are having their wages kept down..we have college grads that can't get jobs because they are filled by forgien workers brought in under H-1b visas we have a permanent underclass who have no chance of upward mobility because the DNC want to replace the American people with compliant slaves...and neither you or the DNC or the GOP give a fuck about the misery of those workers,,,the idea POS like you or Pelosi care about the working class is a joke.

AMEN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you dumb motherfucker your union dues go directly into the coffers of a political party that is artifically keeping wages down for the the great majority of workers in America, by breaking the laws that those workers voted into place to protect their families, and you don't care.as long as you get yours, your countrymen can go fuck themselves.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you dumb motherfucker your union dues go directly into the coffers of a political party that is artifically keeping wages down for the the great majority of workers in America, by breaking the laws that those workers voted into place to protect their families, and you don't care.as long as you get yours, your countrymen can go fuck themselves.

Why you blaming me? Is it my fault I end up working in a place where we have great benefits, guaranteed wages,retirement, vision, health, long term disability? You wanted us to say to NO to that? I’m sorry man, I got nothing to do with it! You are barking at the wrong individual! Try to comment without getting angry.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
like I said...Stalin's USSR all over again....I like the SWAT team angle..it makes him appear as dangerous as a 7 year old Cuban boy fleeing Castro.

ap_00042201955-1099887aa1180f43a8210f9a429f754126f78373-s800-c85.jpg

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why you blaming me? Is it my fault I end up working in a place where we have great benefits, guaranteed wages,retirement, vision, health, long term disability? You wanted us to say to NO to that? I’m sorry man, I got nothing to do with it! You are barking at the wrong individual! Try to comment without getting angry.

no dipshit you come on this thread and beat your puny chest about how great the Union is how it protects the workers....no it protects a small... less than 7% of the public sector workforce , and uses their dues to help keep the rest of the work force down...the goal of the unions was to help the workers not to fuck them over....and yeah I turned it down because the mentality of the average Union worker was lower than a zoo animal, and I don't like spending my day surrounded by morons whose sole ambition was to avoid as much work as possible and put in their time.If I wanted that I could have just gone to prison.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no dipshit you come on this thread and beat your puny chest about how great the Union is how it protects the workers....no it protects a small... less than 7% of the public sector workforce , and uses their dues to help keep the rest of the work force down...the goal of the unions was to help the workers not to fuck them over....

I stand behind everything I said about our union! Did you see the LAUSD TEACHERS STRIKE? It was amazing! Oh and the LA school district did the right thing by giving the teachers a fare and livable contract....if the union protects the small, and I’m for that! I feel bad for non union workers, I heard a lot of worst stories in the hospital field!!
I’ll give you an example.....

UNION PENSION+retirement plan options!
UC RNs makes $58hr (CNA) union
Kaiser RNs makes $62 (SEIU) union

NON UNION (401k)
Anahiem hospital RNs makes $32
Hoag hospital RNs $34

I could go and on and on comparing job profiles and keep in mind both RNS live in the same county! So I’m sorry bro if you’re frustrated, but there’s nothing you can do about it...

Back in 2001 UCI RNs made 24 per hour! Just saying!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stand behind everything I said about our union! Did you see the LAUSD TEACHERS STRIKE? It was amazing! Oh and the LA school district did the right thing by giving the teachers a fare and livable contract....if the union protects the small, and I’m for that! I feel bad for non union workers, I heard a lot of worst stories in the hospital field!!
I’ll give you an example.....

UNION PENSION+retirement plan options!
UC RNs makes $58hr (CNA) union
Kaiser RNs makes $62 (SEIU) union

NON UNION (401k)
Anahiem hospital RNs makes $32
Hoag hospital RNs $34

I could go and on and on comparing job profiles and keep in mind both RNS live in the same county! So I’m sorry bro if you’re frustrated, but there’s nothing you can do about it...

Back in 2001 UCI RNs made 24 per hour! Just saying!

Do you know how to read? less than 7% of the private sector is unionized ...I have personlly been to town hall meetings with my represenative and stood up and spoke out against the DNC;s support of illegal immigration and amnesty, and the price the working poor were paying for it.... and had UNION officals threaten me with physical violence for doing it..I laughed in their faces and told them to being it if they dared....that is the UNION.bunch of pussies....trying to steal the lives and voices of the working class...just saying......

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know how to read? less than 7% of the private sector is unionized ...I have personlly been to town hall meetings with my represenative and stood up and spoke out against the DNC;s support of illegal immigration and amnesty, and the price the working poor were paying for it.... and had UNION officals threaten me with physical violence for doing it..I laughed in their faces and told them to being it if they dared....that is the UNION.bunch of pussies....trying to steal the lives and voices of the working class...just saying......

Which union? What local?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The union membership rate—the percent of wage and salary workers who were members of unions— was 10.5 percent in 2018, down by 0.2 percentage point from 2017, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. The number of wage and salary workers belonging to unions, at 14.7 million in 2018, was little changed from 2017. In 1983, the first year for which comparable union data are available, the union membership rate was 20.1 percent and there were 17.7 million union workers.
The data on union membership are collected as part of the Current Population Survey (CPS), a monthly sample survey of about 60,000 eligible households that obtains information on employment and unemployment among the nation's civilian noninstitutional population age 16 and over. For more information, see the Technical Note in this news release.
Highlights from the 2018 data:
• The union membership rate of public-sector workers (33.9 percent) continued to be more than five
times higher than that of private-sector workers (6.4 percent). (See table 3.)
• The highest unionization rates were among workers in protective service occupations (33.9 percent) and in education, training, and library occupations (33.8 percent). (See table 3.)
• Men continued to have a higher union membership rate (11.1 percent) than women (9.9 percent). (See table 1.)
• Black workers remained more likely to be union members than White, Asian, or Hispanic workers. (See table 1.)
• Nonunion workers had median weekly earnings that were 82 percent of earnings for workers who were union members ($860 versus $1,051). (The comparisons of earnings in this release are on a broad level and do not control for many factors that can be important in explaining earnings differences.) (See table 2.)
• Among states, Hawaii and New York had the highest union membership rates (23.1 percent and 22.3 percent, respectively), while North Carolina and South Carolina had the lowest (2.7 percent each). (See table 5.)
Industry and Occupation of Union Members
In 2018, 7.2 million employees in the public sector belonged to a union, compared with 7.6 million workers in the private sector. Union membership rates for both public-sector and private-sector workers edged down in 2018. The unionization rate in the private sector (6.4 percent) remained substantially below that for public-sector workers (33.9 percent). Within the public sector, the union membership rate was highest in local government (40.3 percent), which employs many workers in heavily unionized occupations, such as police officers, firefighters, and teachers. Private-sector industries with high unionization rates included utilities (20.1 percent), transportation and warehousing (16.7 percent), and telecommunications (15.4 percent). Low unionization rates occurred in finance (1.3 percent), food services and drinking places (1.3 percent), and professional and technical services (1.5 percent). (See table 3.)
Among occupational groups, the highest unionization rates in 2018 were in protective service occupations (33.9 percent) and in education, training, and library occupations (33.8 percent). Unionization rates were lowest in farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (2.4 percent); sales and related occupations (3.3 percent); computer and mathematical occupations (3.7 percent); and in food preparation and serving related occupations (3.9 percent).
Selected Characteristics of Union Members
In 2018, the union membership rate continued to be higher for men (11.1 percent) than for women (9.9 percent). (See table 1.) The gap between their rates has narrowed considerably since 1983 (the earliest year for which comparable data are available), when rates for men and women were 24.7 percent and 14.6 percent, respectively.
Among major race and ethnicity groups, Black workers continued to have a higher union membership rate in 2018 (12.5 percent) than workers who were White (10.4 percent), Asian (8.4 percent), or Hispanic (9.1 percent).
By age, union membership rates continued to be highest among workers ages 45 to 64. In 2018, 12.8 percent of workers ages 45 to 54 and 13.3 percent of those ages 55 to 64 were union members.
In 2018, the union membership rate for full-time workers (11.6 percent) was about twice the rate for part-time workers (5.4 percent).
Union Representation
In 2018, 16.4 million wage and salary workers were represented by a union. This group includes both union members (14.7 million) and workers who report no union affiliation but whose jobs are covered by a union contract (1.6 million). (See table 1.)
Earnings
Among full-time wage and salary workers, union members had median usual weekly earnings of $1,051 in 2018, while those who were not union members had median weekly earnings of $860. In addition to coverage by a collective bargaining agreement, this earnings difference reflects a variety of influences, including variations in the distributions of union members and nonunion employees by occupation, industry, age, firm size, or geographic region. (See tables 2 and 4.)
-2-

Union Membership by State
In 2018, 29 states and the District of Columbia had union membership rates below that of the U.S. average, 10.5 percent, while 20 states had rates above it and 1 state had the same rate. All states in both the East South Central and West South Central divisions had union membership rates below the national average, while all states in both the Middle Atlantic and Pacific divisions had rates above it.
Eight states had union membership rates below 5.0 percent in 2018. North Carolina and South Carolina had the lowest rate (2.7 percent each). The next lowest rates were in Utah (4.1 percent) and Texas and Virginia (4.3 percent each). Two states had union membership rates over 20.0 percent in 2018: Hawaii (23.1 percent) and New York (22.3 percent). (See table 5 and the map.)
The largest numbers of union members lived in California (2.4 million) and New York (1.9 million). Over half of the 14.7 million union members in the U.S. lived in just seven states (California, 2.4 million; New York, 1.9 million; Illinois, 0.8 million; Pennsylvania, 0.7 million; and Michigan, Ohio, and Washington, 0.6 million each), though these states accounted for only about one-third of wage and salary employment nationally.

Yes I copied and paste this!!! Read up sun man

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The union membership rate—the percent of wage and salary workers who were members of unions— was 10.5 percent in 2018, down by 0.2 percentage point from 2017, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. The number of wage and salary workers belonging to unions, at 14.7 million in 2018, was little changed from 2017. In 1983, the first year for which comparable union data are available, the union membership rate was 20.1 percent and there were 17.7 million union workers.
The data on union membership are collected as part of the Current Population Survey (CPS), a monthly sample survey of about 60,000 eligible households that obtains information on employment and unemployment among the nation's civilian noninstitutional population age 16 and over. For more information, see the Technical Note in this news release.
Highlights from the 2018 data:
• The union membership rate of public-sector workers (33.9 percent) continued to be more than five
times higher than that of private-sector workers (6.4 percent). (See table 3.)
• The highest unionization rates were among workers in protective service occupations (33.9 percent) and in education, training, and library occupations (33.8 percent). (See table 3.)
• Men continued to have a higher union membership rate (11.1 percent) than women (9.9 percent). (See table 1.)
• Black workers remained more likely to be union members than White, Asian, or Hispanic workers. (See table 1.)
• Nonunion workers had median weekly earnings that were 82 percent of earnings for workers who were union members ($860 versus $1,051). (The comparisons of earnings in this release are on a broad level and do not control for many factors that can be important in explaining earnings differences.) (See table 2.)
• Among states, Hawaii and New York had the highest union membership rates (23.1 percent and 22.3 percent, respectively), while North Carolina and South Carolina had the lowest (2.7 percent each). (See table 5.)
Industry and Occupation of Union Members
In 2018, 7.2 million employees in the public sector belonged to a union, compared with 7.6 million workers in the private sector. Union membership rates for both public-sector and private-sector workers edged down in 2018. The unionization rate in the private sector (6.4 percent) remained substantially below that for public-sector workers (33.9 percent). Within the public sector, the union membership rate was highest in local government (40.3 percent), which employs many workers in heavily unionized occupations, such as police officers, firefighters, and teachers. Private-sector industries with high unionization rates included utilities (20.1 percent), transportation and warehousing (16.7 percent), and telecommunications (15.4 percent). Low unionization rates occurred in finance (1.3 percent), food services and drinking places (1.3 percent), and professional and technical services (1.5 percent). (See table 3.)
Among occupational groups, the highest unionization rates in 2018 were in protective service occupations (33.9 percent) and in education, training, and library occupations (33.8 percent). Unionization rates were lowest in farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (2.4 percent); sales and related occupations (3.3 percent); computer and mathematical occupations (3.7 percent); and in food preparation and serving related occupations (3.9 percent).
Selected Characteristics of Union Members
In 2018, the union membership rate continued to be higher for men (11.1 percent) than for women (9.9 percent). (See table 1.) The gap between their rates has narrowed considerably since 1983 (the earliest year for which comparable data are available), when rates for men and women were 24.7 percent and 14.6 percent, respectively.
Among major race and ethnicity groups, Black workers continued to have a higher union membership rate in 2018 (12.5 percent) than workers who were White (10.4 percent), Asian (8.4 percent), or Hispanic (9.1 percent).
By age, union membership rates continued to be highest among workers ages 45 to 64. In 2018, 12.8 percent of workers ages 45 to 54 and 13.3 percent of those ages 55 to 64 were union members.
In 2018, the union membership rate for full-time workers (11.6 percent) was about twice the rate for part-time workers (5.4 percent).
Union Representation
In 2018, 16.4 million wage and salary workers were represented by a union. This group includes both union members (14.7 million) and workers who report no union affiliation but whose jobs are covered by a union contract (1.6 million). (See table 1.)
Earnings
Among full-time wage and salary workers, union members had median usual weekly earnings of $1,051 in 2018, while those who were not union members had median weekly earnings of $860. In addition to coverage by a collective bargaining agreement, this earnings difference reflects a variety of influences, including variations in the distributions of union members and nonunion employees by occupation, industry, age, firm size, or geographic region. (See tables 2 and 4.)
-2-

Union Membership by State
In 2018, 29 states and the District of Columbia had union membership rates below that of the U.S. average, 10.5 percent, while 20 states had rates above it and 1 state had the same rate. All states in both the East South Central and West South Central divisions had union membership rates below the national average, while all states in both the Middle Atlantic and Pacific divisions had rates above it.
Eight states had union membership rates below 5.0 percent in 2018. North Carolina and South Carolina had the lowest rate (2.7 percent each). The next lowest rates were in Utah (4.1 percent) and Texas and Virginia (4.3 percent each). Two states had union membership rates over 20.0 percent in 2018: Hawaii (23.1 percent) and New York (22.3 percent). (See table 5 and the map.)
The largest numbers of union members lived in California (2.4 million) and New York (1.9 million). Over half of the 14.7 million union members in the U.S. lived in just seven states (California, 2.4 million; New York, 1.9 million; Illinois, 0.8 million; Pennsylvania, 0.7 million; and Michigan, Ohio, and Washington, 0.6 million each), though these states accounted for only about one-third of wage and salary employment nationally.

Yes I copied and paste this!!! Read up sun man

What is your point other than you learned how to do what every 3rd grade child in America has learned how to do....you dumbfuck why don't you actually read like a book about the history iof the Labor movement in America it's goals, it's history, and it's miserable failures. a little more work than cut and paste, but then avoiding work is what you excel at....again what is the point you are trying to make.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which union? What local?

uhhh...for somebody who likes to pretend like he is street smart....when people threaten you with violence they usually don't give you their address phone number...besides I knew he wasn't gonna do shit..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is your point other than you learned how to do what every 3rd grade child in America has learned how to do....you dumbfuck why don't you actually read like a book about the history iof the Labor movement in America it's goals, it's history, and it's miserable failures. a little more work than cut and paste, but then avoiding work is what you excel at....again what is the point you are trying to make.

I don’t live in the past, YOU DIE TODAY NOT YESTERDAY!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uhhh...for somebody who likes to pretend like he is street smart....when people threaten you with violence they usually don't give you their address phone number...besides I knew he wasn't gonna do shit..

Which union and what local? Just answer the question!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really don't care what an illiterate racist twat who goes around sexually assulting drunk girls thinks.Like I said I don't care what cowards think

Answer a simple question!
Which union and what local!
Nationalist don’t lie! Maybe they do!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what were the names of the women you sexually assulted..it's a simple question.

WHOAH.... be careful with what you say there sun man, I could sue you for LIBEL!
Is there any MODS out there reading this?
written false accusations is LIBEL! Defamation shouldn’t be allowed in this forum! But again mods are sleeping!

I asked you a very simple question!

WHO IS THE UNION AND WHAT LOCAL?!
My union HQ is in OAKLAND, you are from OAKLAND! YOU ARE A LIAR!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHOAH.... be careful with what you say there sun man, I could sue you for LIBEL!
Is there any MODS out there reading this?
written false accusations is LIBEL! Defamation shouldn’t be allowed in this forum! But again mods are sleeping!

I asked you a very simple question!

WHO IS THE UNION AND WHAT LOCAL?!
My union HQ is in OAKLAND, you are from OAKLAND! YOU ARE A LIAR!

answer the question what was her name. it is a simple question what was her name. You have openly admitted to being with a gang of other boys who would have group sex with a single girl who was to drunk to see ...in most peoples world that is being a sexual predator ... most men don't like to huddle in a room with other naked men and sexually abuse blind drunk women....so what was her name.....I'm pretty sure most of the women at the Women's March and most women in Congress would call this being a predator....I would bet most women on this forum would call it predatory.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
answer the question what was her name. it is a simple question what was her name. You have openly admitted to being with a gang of other boys who would have group sex with a single girl who was to drunk to see ...in most peoples world that is being a sexual predator ... most men don't like to huddle in a room with other naked men and sexually abuse blind drunk women....so what was her name.....I'm pretty sure most of the women at the Women's March and most women in Congress would call this being a predator....I would bet most women on this forum would call it predatory.

You’re LIAR! And that’s obvious!!!

You are out of line SUN MAN!
I asked a very simple question that you couldn’t answer! Now you go to this erratic conversation about sexual assault?! LOL...
We were talking about union and I even copied and posted statistics that you are wrong and a liar! Just don’t write stuff that you couldn’t supplement with evidence and proofs,you are sad and all you say is a lie, you’re a product of liberal system bro, FAKE NEWS and a LIAR! I’m officially blocking you not because I don’t like you, it’s because you are a fraud! Bye!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re LIAR! And that’s obvious!!!

You are out of line SUN MAN!
I asked a very simple question that you couldn’t answer! Now you go to this erratic conversation about sexual assault?! LOL...
We were talking about union and I even copied and posted statistics that you are wrong and a liar! Just don’t write stuff that you couldn’t supplement with evidence and proofs,you are sad and all you say is a lie, you’re a product of liberal system bro, FAKE NEWS and a LIAR! I’m officially blocking you not because I don’t like you, it’s because you are a fraud! Bye!

what was I wrong about Unions about...you didn't even bother to read what you posted ..LOL..piss off pervert.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heard about the upcoming Trump book?
It is about his presidency.
'The Art of the Con' Ghost authored by some Russian.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NY passes "Dream Act " free college ,drivers license, healthcare and legal aid for illegal immigrants ! Oh and as many abortions as you want up to 9 months !
Welcome to the state of Wadonka !

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NY passes "Dream Act " free college ,drivers license, healthcare and legal aid for illegal immigrants ! Oh and as many abortions as you want up to 9 months !
Wakawakalanda

This is exactly why I am opposed to the decentralization of the Federal Government. As goes NY, so goes PA & NJ. We need the Federal Government & the Supreme Court to strike down local liberal unconstitutional overreach. These liberal bastions will have the fictional world of Snake Pliskin brought to life in no time if you give them half a chance.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wakawakalanda

This is exactly why I am opposed to the decentralization of the Federal Government. As goes NY, so goes PA & NJ. We need the Federal Government & the Supreme Court to strike down local liberal unconstitutional overreach. These liberal bastions will have the fictional world of Snake Pliskin brought to life in no time if you give them half a chance.

Keep dreaming brother man.... the government is more liberal than you wish it is!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Duh it’s NEW YORK the second most liberal state in the country, I wonder why you always act shock? Are you really shock? Or you’re just stating facts?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep dreaming brother man.... the government is more liberal than you wish it is!

Ohh, I have no doubt the Federal Government is stacked & packed with do nothing liberal hacks embedded in protected jobs like vampires sucking the lifeblood from our country & Tax dollars. Liberals create jobs to reward their cronies while republicans downsize as best they can & do more with less.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We all should be shocked. Why would anyone willingly agree to pay for those types of benefits to be bestowed on illegal immigrants that they themselves aren't even afforded as actual tax paying American citizens? It defies basic logic and if I lived in NY after this passed, I would be leaving post haste.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Duh it’s NEW YORK the second most liberal state in the country, I wonder why you always act shock? Are you really shock? Or you’re just stating facts?

I am shocked , seriously I never dreamed they would actually do the stupid immoral shit they get away with ! NY is a big state its not just NYC its fucking mind numbing who will be left in these states ? Nobody can pay the tax and they tax and regulate jobs out . fuck man I'm out as soon as my kid is done with HS .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wakawakalanda

They refuse to enforce federal law as is yet they still get funding so why should they ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am shocked , seriously I never dreamed they would actually do the stupid immoral shit they get away with ! NY is a big state its not just NYC its fucking mind numbing who will be left in these states ? Nobody can pay the tax and they tax and regulate jobs out . fuck man I'm out as soon as my kid is done with HS .

Yeah man, here in California, they just passed a legislation that tax payers are gonna be paying for the fire victims..... I see it very clearly what you guys are saying about democratic leadership!!
TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors