Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Brother, I watched the first 10 minutes of the ytube video and I have to say this, I agree with that video, like I just told all of you all, I’m a registered republican and I get it man, I could post vids of former republicans that switched to democratic as well but im not gonna do that because this fools are sleeping to the fact that all these Republicans and Democrats don’t really care about voters until Election Day, the government is a business run by business people that only cares about their Own careers and special interest, so I’m not gonna vote red just because l, I’m not gonna vote blue just because, both parties have flaws, you just got to vote on what affects you in your face!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brother, I watched the first 10 minutes of the ytube video and I have to say this, I agree with that video, like I just told all of you all, I’m a registered republican and I get it man, I could post vids of former republicans that switched to democratic as well but im not gonna do that because this fools are sleeping to the fact that all these Republicans and Democrats don’t really care about voters until Election Day, the government is a business run by business people that only cares about their Own careers and special interest, so I’m not gonna vote red just because l, I’m not gonna vote blue just because, both parties have flaws, you just got to vote on what affects you in your face!

The Government is run by Lawyers, not businessmen. In 1811 the 13th Amendment was proposed called the Titles of Nobility Amendment specifically barred members of the Bar Association from serving in Government & when it was being ratified, the war of 1812 broke out during which the British burned the White House to the ground to destroy all evidence of it having been ratified. Lincoln wiped it from History when he freed the slaves with Congress replacing the original 13th amendment with the one that freed the slaves & abolished slavery.

Trump was a Dem before he became a Repub. He has worked with & fought both parties as a businessman & he is trying to do the same as POTUS.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KelleS20190127_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah perv boy I really buy you are a regestered Republican

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Longtime aide to Sen. Kamala Harris resigns after $400,000 sexual harassment settlement surfaces
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...igns-sexual-harassment-settlement/2223882002/
My first inclination is to say...."How can anyone in their right mind vote for someone who is the product of SF politics, the political machine that drove one of the most beautiful cities in the world into a haven for intraveneous drug users, who scatter their rigs all over the streets... insane violent lunatics,...and sub humans that pave the sidewalks with human feces."......but then I realize these would be the same people who voted for an obscure, moron that was the product of Chicago politics.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, yeah....I'll believe it when I see it....
I don't know that I would even believe it if I saw their trial & execution on CNN. Unless I was in the room to verify identity and saw the body myself after the execution... Didn't happen.

We are watching a movie.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know that I would even believe it if I saw their trial & execution on CNN. Unless I was in the room to verify identity and saw the body myself after the execution... Didn't happen.

We are watching a movie.
yep , they'd be sent to live in the South of France with Bin Laden

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah this gonna create a quandry for the libtards...they will simply say anyone that uses meme like that are racist mysognist, and that they would never do that to a White woman or man....but at the end of the day, they can't erase from people's minds that if they allow this dimwit to run, they are just like Harvey Weinstien and all the whores fucked him and all the whores who covered up for him...the whole #metoo movemenet will be a joke.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN gives Kamila her own town hall on primetime . As CNN is the DNC media outlet she is the nominee .....as of now .
Free everything !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) belongs to a Holocaust denier group that claimed Jews aren’t actually Jewish, invented their historical claim to Israel, and secretly control the media.

The group created also created a video that called Jews satanic "

But somehow a hat with Make America Great is racist

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors