Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a4pjjt5z86e21.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And there it is. Kamala's & Spartcus' Anti-Lynching bill needed a boost in the house so her buddy Jessie tried to help her out by putting a noose around his own neck & started running one of the most unbelievable narratives ever put forward....Guess it wasn't worth losing a good sandwich over though. These people are stupid.

DyU996wWkAA-_DJ.jpg

DyU8ei1W0AE3igm.jpg

DyU9_wUXQAA7pkD.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Dude are you really that bored?!

Wrong again EJ...The Quote is accurate. Pissed is more like it after your demonic party legalized abortion until birth & suggested murdering infants after birth should be legalized. These people are sick.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong again EJ...The Quote is accurate. Pissed is more like it after your demonic party legalized abortion until birth & suggested murdering infants after birth should be legalized. These people are sick.

Your demonic thinking made you think that way...... Andre’s mom made the “CHOICE”not to murder him.... that’s the main logic here, she made the “CHOICE“ not to have another abortion, it’s her body not yours not mine, mind your own body and babies! You all fake conservatives are hypocrites because of political biases! You worry about murdering babies so much but when idiots goes to school and MASS MURDER people, all you just brushed it aside, when this country goes to other countries mass MURDERING innocent people you all call that Great, when this country continue to intervene with other country to create chaos because of special Interest CAUSING starvation and DEATH of innocent people you all brushed it aside?! Geezuz wake up, all the political drama and dialogue in this country is the same old shit! You old enough to know this, nothing is gonna change and nothing is gonna stop them! Now you all stupid fucks used ANDRE as an EXAMPLE to prove your hypocritical stand against legalized abortion! Dude you all can do better than a blind foreigner, he’s not even American WTF!!! The point here is the mother was given a CHOICE or OPTION... ANDRE is alive today because its was his moms CHOICE, not mine, not yours,not the REDHATTERS, not the fake conservatives,not the libs, not the rightards, not trump, it’s nobodies CHOICE except The moms.... so please move on from this legalization of abortion, this country is the number 1 baby killer of the world bruh!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your demonic thinking made you think that way...... Andre’s mom made the “CHOICE”not to murder him.... that’s the main logic here, she made the “CHOICE“ not to have another abortion, it’s her body not yours not mine, mind your own body and babies! You all fake conservatives are hypocrites because of political biases! You worry about murdering babies so much but when idiots goes to school and MASS MURDER people, all you just brushed it aside, when this country goes to other countries mass MURDERING innocent people you all call that Great, when this country continue to intervene with other country to create chaos because of special Interest CAUSING starvation and DEATH of innocent people you all brushed it aside?! Geezuz wake up, all the political drama and dialogue in this country is the same old shit! You old enough to know this, nothing is gonna change and nothing is gonna stop them! Now you all stupid fucks used ANDRE as an EXAMPLE to prove your hypocritical stand against legalized abortion! Dude you all can do better than a blind foreigner, he’s not even American WTF!!! The point here is the mother was given a CHOICE or OPTION... ANDRE is alive today because its was his moms CHOICE, not mine, not yours,not the REDHATTERS, not the fake conservatives,not the libs, not the rightards, not trump, it’s nobodies CHOICE except The moms.... so please move on from this legalization of abortion, this country is the number 1 baby killer of the world bruh!

and so WE not YOU vote for a president who promises to end endless wars,... who is actively trying to pull us out of forgien wars as we speak and is being opposed by the DNC, a guy who has done more to tone down the war rhetoric with North Korea than any President in history, a guy who attempts to have a dialouge with Russia while Hilary and the DNC are threatening them with an all out war....we have little pieces of shit like yourself calling him a Nazi, and Evil, and racist, and dangerous...since when does a turd that goes around gang screwing a poor dumb blind drunk college girls with a bunch of equally moronic sexually confused dipshits...give a fuck about what a woman WANTS....you and Harvey Wienstien lead the way to a just world motherfucker....yeah killing a 9 month old baby...nothing demonic about that is there....so tell me... at what age does the mother lose the right to kill her child..3 months? 9 months?...when it's in kindergarten, when it graduates from highschool....?

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

this statement proves how " liberals" the alleged "caring ones" have become desensitized to death and murder . Here is a man who is a caretaker defending the murder of innocent babies . The woman can choose to keep her legs closed if not willing to bring life in this world ,or have protection so she doesn't become pregnant . Again dummy life has responsibilities that need to be met . fuck your excuses for being iresponsable ! You support murder because its convinent and frees people of personal responsibility ....your a sick fuck !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this statement proves how " liberals" the alleged "caring ones" have become desensitized to death and murder . Here is a man who is a caretaker defending the murder of innocent babies . The woman can choose to keep her legs closed if not willing to bring life in this world ,or have protection so she doesn't become pregnant . Again dummy life has responsibilities that need to be met . fuck your excuses for being iresponsable ! You support murder because its convinent and frees people of personal responsibility ....your a sick fuck !

Hey man.... I don’t agree with murdering the unborn, but it’s non of your biz what they do they with their own bodies or babies... mind yo own bruh....read up carefully on the legalization of the murdering unborn, before you react immaturely, you can’t control women legs spreading, that’s non of you all biz!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey man.... I don’t agree with murdering the unborn, but it’s non of your biz what they do they with their own bodies or babies... mind yo own bruh....read up carefully on the legalization of the murdering unborn, before you react immaturely, you can’t control women legs spreading, that’s non of you all biz!

just answer the question...at what point does the mother lose the right to murder her child....on it's first birthday?...when it's teeth come in.....when.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I really don't think anyone was going to challenge a woman's right to choose in the first Trimester due to the long held precedent of Roe vs Wade had Dems not gone completely off the fucking rails and began advocating infanticide stoked with white hate even if it was built on the lie that Jane Roe has since been arrogant enough to admit to the world that she was not even pregnant when the case was heard & decided and was therefore built on a lie and an unconstitutional overreach on it's face.

Unfortunately your kind just don't know how to back off when you are ahead and not fight the battles that there is no reason to fight. Just look at the white hate thrown out there over a football game that a lot of MAGA people didn't even care about enough to watch.

VNezqp4wMrQvv5OZzTNKD2VBJ5CThZjMXSyWZWLJOrw.jpg

Dems have a choice up until the end of the first trimester if they were irresponsible to fail to choose abstinence or to use protection, or the morning after pill, all of which are unconstitutionally provided by the the US Taxpayer, but that isn't good enough so these assholes have to demand the right to choose to murder an infant after it is born. They choose to manufacture & express Race Hate because they lost a football game. They choose to send a washed up Empire actor into a back alley in Chicago to stick a rope around his neck and claim 2 white guys yelling "This is MAGA Country" poured bleach on him when it was so cold the bleach would have frozen in the bottle so a Californian Ho lying politician can pass an Anti-lynching bill (despite lynching already being illegal) that will only allow more fake baseless allegations to spring up to be used to foster hate & division and steal property in the future.

I like you EJ but you really gotta stop falling for the mass mindfuck propaganda that seeks to convince you you a fucking oppressed and deserve something for free because you ain't white. When they give you something for free they are taking twice what it is worth from you in your rights whether you know it or not.

They deserve to be arrested for their crimes against the American People in staging these propaganda incidents and stoking racial hatred.

ebsr7tfcdle21.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

it is my biz dummy if my tax dollars go towards it ! Or my state leaders make it law . By your standard its none of your biz if someone shoots up a school .

You do agree by ignoring it ! By defending it ! And excusing it !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really don't think anyone was going to challenge a woman's right to choose in the first Trimester due to the long held precedent of Roe vs Wade had Dems not gone completely off the fucking rails and began advocating infanticide stoked with white hate even if it was built on the lie that Jane Roe has since been arrogant enough to admit to the world that she was not even pregnant when the case was heard & decided and was therefore built on a lie and an unconstitutional overreach on it's face.

Unfortunately your kind just don't know how to back off when you are ahead and not fight the battles that there is no reason to fight. Just look at the white hate thrown out there over a football game that a lot of MAGA people didn't even care about enough to watch.

Dems have a choice up until the end of the first trimester if they were irresponsible to fail to choose abstinence or to use protection all of which are unconstitutionally provided by the the US Taxpayer, but that isn't good enough so these assholes have to demand the right to choose to murder an infant after it is born. They choose to manufacture & express Race Hate because they lost a football game. They choose to send a washed up Empire actor into a back alley in Chicago to stick a rope around his neck and claim 2 white guys yelling "This is MAGA Country" poured bleach on him when it was so cold the bleach would have frozen in the bottle so a Californian Ho lying politician can pass an Anti-lynching bill (despite lynching already being illegal) that will only allow more fake baseless allegations to spring up to be used to foster hate and steal property.

I like you EJ but you really gotta stop falling for the mass mindfuck propaganda that seeks to convince you you a fucking oppressed and deserve something for free because you ain't white. When they give you something for free they are taking twice what it is worth from you in your rights whether you know it or not.

They deserve to be arrested for their crimes against the American People in staging these propaganda incidents and stoking racial hatred.
the list for White supremacy is growing faster than I can keep up with
Milk
Algerbra
pronouns
haircuts
MAGA hats
smiling
and now a football team...I suppose if the Patriots had lost they would not have been White supremacist...

.......the end to White supremacy for liberals will finally end in the same place the issue of abortion has ended for them.....when they have free reign to murder whenever and whoever they want.If you think that is over the top and hyperbole...just ask yourself if the idea of killing a new born child was something a liberal would have admitted to endorsing just one year ago.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is my biz dummy if my tax dollars go towards it ! Or my state leaders make it law . By your standard its none of your biz if someone shoots up a school .

You do agree by ignoring it ! By defending it ! And excusing it !

No! It’s not your biz PERIOD! Mass murdering people like what this country does and moms having the choice to murder their own unborn humans is very different, please don’t be stupid in quoting me!!! I’m tired of you REDHATTERS arguing simple common sense!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we should start a movment to draft the "coonman" for the Democrat Presidental race.Man there are some great material for slogans there...it could be a nationwide trolling of the DNC..."Kamala and the "coonman" Ralph 2020.".

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dems have a choice up until the end of the first trimester if they were irresponsible to fail to choose abstinence or to use protection, or the morning after pill, all of which are unconstitutionally provided by the the US Taxpayer, but that isn't good enough so these assholes have to demand the right to choose to murder an infant after it is born. They choose to manufacture & express Race Hate because they lost a football game. They choose to send a washed up Empire actor into a back alley in Chicago to stick a rope around his neck and claim 2 white guys yelling "This is MAGA Country" poured bleach on him when it was so cold the bleach would have frozen in the bottle so a Californian Ho lying politician can pass an Anti-lynching bill (despite lynching already being illegal) that will only allow more fake baseless allegations to spring up to be used to foster hate & division and steal property in the future.

ebsr7tfcdle21.jpg

Nahhh.... I let you do you own conspiracy crap, that’s all on you.... geeezuz man, you went from legalization of abortion to white hate to an actor being beaten... dude you can all have the conspiracy you want but until you have evidence of your accusations your crap is invalid!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No! It’s not your biz PERIOD! Mass murdering people like what this country does and moms having the choice to murder their own unborn humans is very different, please don’t be stupid in quoting me!!! I’m tired of you REDHATTERS arguing simple common sense!

yeah you dumbfuck cause nothing says common sense like killing a new born child....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nahhh.... I let you do you own conspiracy crap, that’s all on you.... geeezuz man, you went from legalization of abortion to white hate to an actor being beaten... dude you can all have the conspiracy you want but until you have evidence of your accusations your crap is invalid!

really ...where is the evidence that anybody put a rope around Joosies neck?...wheres the evidence that Trump colluded with Putin...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I gotta admitt....just when I think the levels of EJ's stupidity has reached a cresendo..he goes and hits an even higher note of stupid than I could have ever imagined. first the beating of innocent street women, to his fetish for sexually mauling blind drunk girls with his naked buddies..to the Wakanda ethnostate..but this defense and legitamization of murdering a new born child....I don't think he has yet to plumb the full depths of the cesspool of his being.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the list for White supremacy is growing faster than I can keep up with
Milk
Algerbra
pronouns
haircuts
MAGA hats
smiling
and now a football team...I suppose if the Patriots had lost they would not have been White supremacist...

.......the end to White supremacy for liberals will finally end in the same place the issue of abortion has ended for them.....when they have free reign to murder whenever and whoever they want.If you think that is over the top and hyperbole...just ask yourself if the idea of killing a new born child was something a liberal would have admitted to endorsing just one year ago.
Couldn't agree More. I knew it was bad, but not this bad. They rely on the stupidity of people like EJ not to see that planned parenthood is a mass eugenics program to kill people of color using thoughts like these.

ePltASq1qTtJ1aXlE9xB1fi-HLD58eO-bQdFaedjt7o.jpg

So Sad. I guess if people like EJ are stupid enough not to see that perhaps we are better off without them left in the gene pool. You know they will never read the writings of Margaret Sanger to understand what Planned Parenthood's true intent was, much less realize it has since grown into the political contribution funding arm of of the Democrat Party using taxpayer dollars to replace the lack of contributions from their own party supporters their bankrupt ideology has wrought and a stem cell & organ harvesting farm of incredible nefarious intent.

Fortunately Democrat overreach will force republicans to shut it down, just like they were forced to end slavery.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't agree More. I knew it was bad, but not this bad. They rely on the stupidity of people like EJ not to see that planned parenthood is a mass eugenics program to kill people of color using thoughts like these.

So Sad. I guess if people like EJ are stupid enough not to see that perhaps we are better off without them left in the gene pool. You know they will never read the writings of Margaret Sanger to understand what Planned Parenthood's true intent was, much less realize it has since grown into the political contribution funding arm of of the Democrat Party and a stem cell & organ harvesting farm of incredible nefarious intent.

Fortunatately Democrat overreach will force republicans to shut it down, just like they were forced to end slavery.
you have more faith in people than I do....the GOP won't do shit....the thing about freedom is..you are free to make horrible mistakes.....

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

hey dipshit, you even have a child?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't need to look at evidence to know
  • White Boys running around Chicago at 2 am Yelling "This is MAGA Country" swinging nooses in the air ain't gonna have a good life expectancy. They wouldn't last 5 minutes out there.
  • Kamala Harris & Corey Booker sponsored an Anti-Lynching bill that is sitting on a desk in the House because Lynching people is already illegal, it just doesn't allow you to falsely accuse someone & confiscate all their property before trial under hate crime law like the new bill does.
  • Kamala Harris & Jussie Smollett are friends & activists for the same causes & are pictured together.
  • it was -20 deg F in Chicago w/ -60 deg F wind chills in Chicago that night. Blease freezes at 18 deg F & no one is gonna hang out waiting to attack Someone in that kind of cold.
  • Jussie was only off camera for less than a minute when the "attack" must have occurred & reappeared on camera with a noose around his neck clutching his Sandwich after "fighting back" against his "attackers" as per CPD.
  • CPD states no assailants visible on CCTV in area of attack & no footage of attack (in one of most heavily monitored cities in world) and persons of interest were walking away from area of attack 1/2hr before it occurred.
  • CPD states Jussie walked past Security in lobby w/ noose still around his neck looking fine carrying sandwich without reporting incident to them & went to apartment.
  • Jussie says he was on phone w/ manager when attack occurred but refuses to allow CPD to examine phone.
  • Jussie is on tour so a publicity stunt like this might boost box office sales with stupid fans in theory.
  • Jussie made statements in press that assailants were white & yelled "This is MAGA Country" that he did not tell CPD in report prior.
  • Jussie said in concert that he fought back against his oppressive "attackers" & they ran - yet the brother never dropped his precious sandwich in the less than 60 seconds he was off camera during the "attack" he fought off while being lynched?
  • Jussie had a scratch under one eye that looked more like he lost a fight with his girlfriend than MAGA lynchers. please...
Add all that up & brother Jussie is full of shit & we both know it.

There is less to go on to believe in Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theories for christ sake & we didn't need to spend $35 billion & a 2+ year investigation to figure out a brother is lying his ass off in a #HATEHOAXforHARRIS.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you have more faith in people than I do....the GOP won't do shit....the thing about freedom is..you are free to make horrible mistakes.....
Yeah the GOP Neocons want to use the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood Eugenics program to wipe out the Black Race just as much as the Democrats do I guess. Point taken.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

you need to see your words ! You need to see your hypocrisy ! Murder is a choice everyone has it ! not exclusive to mothers ! The school shooter chose to murder ! So mind your biz dummy !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So Sad. I guess if people like EJ are stupid enough not to see that perhaps we are better off without them left in the gene pool. You know they will never read the writings of Margaret Sanger to understand what Planned Parenthood's true intent was, much less realize it has since grown into the political contribution funding arm of of the Democrat Party using taxpayer dollars to replace the lack of contributions from their own party supporters their bankrupt ideology has wrought and a stem cell & organ harvesting farm of incredible nefarious intent.

Fortunately Democrat overreach will force republicans to shut it down, just like they were forced to end slavery.
if Margaret Sanger's true plan was met , ej would not be here . She first preached planned parenthood to the Klan . Of course racist Democrat s jump right on the bandwagon . History hurts but idiots like ej are happy when they live a lie its easier .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you need to see your words ! You need to see your hypocrisy ! Murder is a choice everyone has it ! not exclusive to mothers ! The school shooter chose to murder ! So mind your biz dummy !

So why do you care so much where your taxes goes when abortion is being talked about, but don’t give a Fuck when people are mass murdered by guns that you condoned?! Bruh you messed up in the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors