Status
Not open for further replies.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because it's Hillary's fault..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That's the direction of the response I expect. It was all Obama's idea so Trump had no choice. I also expect the response to be laced with profanity and insults.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the direction of the response I expect. It was all Obama's idea so Trump had no choice. I also expect the response to be laced with profanity and insults.
I suppose I could attribute it to TDS..Trump Derangment Syndrome or to the fact you're just plain stupid, or your pussyhat is 2 sizes to small..,,but the glaring point that seems to have escaped you is ...that Obama actually ordered the CIA to assassinate an american citizen Anwar Al-Awlaki...knowingly and illegally...Trump on the other hand did not order the assassination of an 8 year old girl.....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose I could attribute it to TDS..Trump Derangment Syndrome or to the fact you're just plain stupid, or your pussyhat is 2 sizes to small..,,but the glaring point that seems to have escaped you is ...that Obama actually ordered the CIA to assassinate an american citizen Anwar Al-Awlaki...knowingly and illegally...Trump on the other hand did not order the assassination of an 8 year old girl.....

There's the rage...

Trump ordered the raid over dinner with no briefing. Obama carried out the raid based on intelligence, albeit shitty intell. Trump carried out the raid as a saber rattling PR stunt.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Right? You'll never get a straight answer anyway. Hell, to get an answer without being chock full of profanity or personal insults would be a miracle in it of itself....

I'm out to get ho-hos, twinkys and a big bag of pork rinds....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's the rage...

Trump ordered the raid over dinner with no briefing. Obama carried out the raid based on intelligence, albeit shitty intell. Trump carried out the raid as a saber rattling PR stunt.
The Intel for the raid was in a story by Alex Jones...
<JK>

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can also say without crying, bitching and hurling insults that hurtvape (coin it) brings up a good point.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's the rage...

You two are truly imbeciles..you made my point for me.....Obama ordered the assassination with full knowledge that he was ordering an assassination of an american citizen in cold blood with malice of forethought...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can also say without crying, bitching and hurling insults that hurtvape (coin it) brings up a good point.
That I need ho-hos?

What the hell is a ho-ho anyway?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what an accomplishment...you can demonstrate you are an imbecile without using nasty words...kudos...your grandmother would be proud.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You two are truly imbeciles..you made my point for me.....Obama ordered the assassination with full knowledge that he was ordering an assassination of an american citizen in cold blood with malice of forethought...
Malice and forethought vs reckless disregard and attention whoring.

Turd sandwich or giant douche?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right? You'll never get a straight answer anyway. Hell, to get an answer without being chock full of profanity or personal insults would be a miracle in it of itself....

I'm out to get ho-hos, twinkys and a big bag of pork rinds....

this from the obese cretin that hurls insults about bestiality..LOL..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what an accomplishment...you can demonstrate you are an imbecile without using nasty words...kudos...your grandmother would be proud.

Dude someone call this guys nurse, he's surely blown out his depends at this point.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Malice and forethought vs reckless disregard and attention whoring.

Turd sandwich or giant douche?
yeah you can't make that distinction???where was your moral outrage when Obama dropped a bomb every 20 minutes night and day for 8 years...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah you can't make that distinction???where was your moral outrage when Obama dropped a bomb every 20 minutes night and day for 8 years...

I was outraged. Not nearly as outraged as you are when someone criticizes trump but you have a bit of an obsession now don't you?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was outraged. Not nearly as outraged as you are when someone criticizes trump but you have a bit of an obsession now don't you?
No you weren't outraged at all and niether was any democrat in america, they didn't hold a single peace rally against Obama's wars...where were your fucking pussyhats then......where was your moral outrage when Obama knowingly gave the order to assassinate.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I want him and everyone to hurl insults about bestiality. Are you condoning bestiality?

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
Hate burns from deep within
Still trying to figure out where my size has anything to do with any of this.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hate burns from deep within
Still trying to figure out where my size has anything to do with any of this.

Hate????? you must have led a very cloistered existence you're about as soft as the creamy fillings you inhale daily....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hate????? you must have led a very cloistered existence you're about as soft as the creamy fillings you inhale daily....
Damn dude...
That creamy shit is nasty, as I'm sure you're well aware... Give me a little credit, it's all from drinking bacon fat by the litre. C'mon dude, I've sent you a copy of my cookbook, you know better.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
this from the obese cretin that hurls insults about bestiality..LOL..

I want him and everyone to hurl insults about bestiality. Are you condoning bestiality?

sorry I am not fluent in gibberish perhaps there is someone there who can help you translate into english.
Dude. You're digging yourself a bigger hole than the one Donald's in. I am a Cal Alumni. That's Cal not Berkeley. There's no school known as Berkeley in the UC system. I'm in international business. With my MBA from USC Marshall school of business. Do you wish to question my command of the English language further? Or is it that I'm capable of using multisyllabic words that renders them gibberish to you.

When you first assailed him you made 2 points.
1. You called him a cretin.
2. You stated that he, "hurls insult about bestiality." If you frown upon his insulting the act of bestiality, I ask are you condoning bestiality?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude. You're digging yourself a bigger hole than the one Donald's in. I am a Cal Alumni. That's Cal not Berkeley. There's no school known as Berkeley in the UC system. I'm in international business. With my MBA from USC Marshall school of business. Do you wish to question my command of the English language further? Or is it that I'm capable of using multisyllabic words that renders them gibberish to you.

2. You stated that he, "hurls insult about bestiality." If you frown upon his insulting the act of bestiality, I ask are you condoning bestiality?

You see many vapers there?

I

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The final word on crowd size for Trump's inauguration. I guess when Trump called for 'draining the swamp' he was referring to his supporters. These photos were released on Monday by The National Park Service.

f4ac0aa689c528c47c9739c6e40869bb.jpg
5b113a4ee3bb891f632cf342e3601461.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He didn't insult people who committed beasitality...he insulted other members with routine charges of beastiality

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn dude...
That creamy shit is nasty, as I'm sure you're well aware... Give me a little credit, it's all from drinking bacon fat by the litre. C'mon dude, I've sent you a copy of my cookbook, you know better.

you didn't send me a cookbook.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The final word on crowd size for Trump's inauguration. I guess when Trump called for 'draining the swamp' he was referring to his supporters. These photos were released on Monday by The National Park Service.

f4ac0aa689c528c47c9739c6e40869bb.jpg
5b113a4ee3bb891f632cf342e3601461.jpg

For anyone who lives in the DC metro area and remembers the traffic surrounding both events were not surprised by the medias numbers. Like he usually does, Trump jumped the shark with his claims and made himself look stupid. Then he made himself look like a cunt when he bitched, cried, moaned and used his first press conference to bitch, cry, moan and lie.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Much better. Now you're grammatically correct. I bid you adieu (goodbye).

There's a Long history there.... Go back to the beginning of the other political thread and pop some popcorn.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For anyone who lives in the DC metro area and remembers the traffic surrounding both events were not surprised by the medias numbers. Like he usually does, Trump jumped the shark with his claims and made himself look stupid. Then he made himself look like a cunt when he bitched, cried, moaned and used his first press conference to bitch, cry, moan and lie.
The glaring issue surrounding that innaguration to most of America was not the crowd size though I'll let the sufferers of TDS focus on it...the glaring issue was the DNC and paid leftist thugs promising violent crowds at the innaguration...twats like you applaude that shit, and frankly I'm glad you do, because the libtards unwillingness to honor a free and legal election, their unwillingness to allow peacefull assembly,their unwillingness to allow a peacefull transition of office... their use of violence during the election, their use and threats of violence during the innaguration and their continued use of violence as a political tool is what got Trump elected, and what will get him elected again 4 years from now...America saw that the left are not to be trusted with power....you fucks didn't just lose the Whitehouse ...you lost on every political level in America.....govenorships,state legislatures,congressmen and the presidency....The flase narritive that America is somehow outraged with Trump is a made for TV propoganda narritive manufactured by the globalists.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yes with the under 30 crowd, who sees vaping as a cool status symbol. Pack of smokes here is 1.25, so there's no financial impetus to quit.

$1.25 is about what a week's worth of DIY juice costs me, so I'd still save $16.25 a week.

What's a short-term LBFM rental cost these days? ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$1.25 is about what a week's worth of DIY juice costs me, so I'd still save $16.25 a week.

What's a short-term LBFM rental cost these days? ;)
Same here but I save more since cheap cigs here are close to $4 or about the same as 1 coil for many tanks now. I only vape re-buildables.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes with the under 30 crowd, who sees vaping as a cool status symbol. Pack of smokes here is 1.25, so there's no financial impetus to quit.

Damn... I heard people vape there anywhere??
Fucking FDA...

I

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The glaring issue surrounding that innaguration to most of America was not the crowd size though I'll let the sufferers of TDS focus on it...the glaring issue was the DNC and paid leftist thugs promising violent crowds at the innaguration...twats like you applaude that shit, and frankly I'm glad you do, because the libtards unwillingness to honor a free and legal election, their unwillingness to allow peacefull assembly,their unwillingness to allow a peacefull transition of office... their use of violence during the election, their use and threats of violence during the innaguration and their continued use of violence as a political tool is what got Trump elected, and what will get him elected again 4 years from now...America saw that the left are not to be trusted with power....you fucks didn't just lose the Whitehouse ...you lost on every political level in America.....govenorships,state legislatures,congressmen and the presidency....The flase narritive that America is somehow outraged with Trump is a made for TV propoganda narritive manufactured by the globalists.

I stopped reading after the baseless allagetions that I supported violent thugs because I don't find trumps wife attractive and agree with some of the criticisms against him.

I know a lot of Trump supporters, many of whom supported him with their money and time. They are very vocal critics of his because they invested in him and they want a return.

Then there are crotchy pussies like yourself who will defend anything he says or does because all you've done is sit behind a keyboard, hurling insults and bitching. its idiots like that allow politicians to trample on people's rights and take whatever they want from them. You don't just support their corruption, you don't just cheer for it, you angrily defend it. Luckily, you are a part of a small and very stupid minority.

The beauty is you are self defeating. We can just sit back and watch the lulzfest that is your perpetual self destruction.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's the rage...

Now there is a blatant lie.

Don't look now, but your bias is showing.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does anyone here know anything about this new healthcare proposal?
All I'm hearing is it's Obamacare lite.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone here know anything about this new healthcare proposal?
All I'm hearing is it's Obamacare lite.

I'm waiting to read some real info on it. What I have seen spouted by Paul Ryan=lyin Ryan is horrible. However, I'm contacting my reps and Senators of WI.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm waiting to read some real info on it. What I have seen spouted by Paul Ryan=lyin Ryan is horrible. However, I'm contacting my reps and Senators of WI.
Has a copy been made public yet?
Im going to do the same as I did with obamacare1 and see what it really is myelf and talk to some medical professionals.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im going to do the same as I did with obamacare1 and see what it really is myelf and talk to some medical professionals.

I am looking. If I find anything I will post it. I have tons of stuff to do offline.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stopped reading after the baseless allagetions that I supported violent thugs because I don't find trumps wife attractive and agree with some of the criticisms against him.

I know a lot of Trump supporters, many of whom supported him with their money and time. They are very vocal critics of his because they invested in him and they want a return.

Then there are crotchy pussies like yourself who will defend anything he says or does because all you've done is sit behind a keyboard, hurling insults and bitching. its idiots like that allow politicians to trample on people's rights and take whatever they want from them. You don't just support their corruption, you don't just cheer for it, you angrily defend it. Luckily, you are a part of a small and very stupid minority.

The beauty is you are self defeating. We can just sit back and watch the lulzfest that is your perpetual self destruction.
which part of the DNC lost over a thousand state seats, lost govenorships, lost congress seats lost the whitehouse will now lose the suprmem court did you miss.....small minority....self defeating......keep click your ruby slippers Dorthy...and listening to CNN and the next election you will get your ass handed to you all over again.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im going to do the same as I did with obamacare1 and see what it really is myelf and talk to some medical professionals. I

From what I understand most everything will stay the same and how it's funded is what will change. Supposedly the entire report is 50 pages so I doubt much changed. Considering Obama care started off as Romney care, then Hillary care and finally Obama care, i get the feeling both sides agree on it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
From what I understand most everything will stay the same and how it's funded is what will change. Supposedly the entire report is 50 pages so I doubt much changed. Considering Obama care started off as Romney care, then Hillary care and finally Obama care, i get the feeling both sides agree on it.
Interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors