Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love how some people honestly believe that one POTUS throwing out an improved claim of criminal activity against a former POTUS is not only OK, but smart and a sign of strength.

How can you not see that it looks like the USA is led by a paranoid schizophrenic idiot.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You need to back up those claims with some SNL clips.:bunny:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump said that... Not me.

Of course that was during the republican primary, so I'm sure his opinion has changed 364.5 times since then.

So then you believe it's a real story ? That he was wiretapping Trump .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I knew a paranoid schizophrenic, the guy legitimately thought people were living in his attic and were after him. -even in apartments without an attic. He moved 12 times in 5 years.

It's a terrible affliction. When uncle donald makes these accusations, I'm immediately reminded of that guy.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So then you believe it's a real story ? That he was wiretapping Trump .

I wouldn't put it past him... Not by any means.

BUT, as I've said since it came out... It makes it look like the country is led by either an insane person or a blithering idiot. The only other reason would be to use it as a misdirection for him doing something else..... Like rewriting the travel ban and leaving Iraq out?
You know, keep the press on one topic, while doing something else.

IF it is true, THAN proof should have been given with the accusation.... Or just after.

As it stands, NOTHING good can come from it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew a paranoid schizophrenic, the guy legitimately thought people were living in his attic and were after him. -even in apartments without an attic. He moved 12 times in 5 years.

It's a terrible affliction. When uncle donald makes these accusations, I'm immediately reminded of that guy.

God damn, it gets even better. You knew a guy. Brilliant! That makes you the resident expert. :kickbutt:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
God damn, it gets even better. You knew a guy. Brilliant! That makes you the resident expert. :kickbutt:
Considering he was my grandfather and I watched it first hand for 15 years, I would say I know more than the average person who hasn't had to deal with it.

Plus I said i was reminded of it....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't watch cartoons or comedy central either. After 2 minutes, I knew it wasn't for me. ;)
So you would rather bash something without knowing what it is.

No wonder you never learned a thing.
You're happy in your ignorance

It explains why having any discussion with you is pointless.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering he was my grandfather and I watched it first hand for 15 years, I would say I know more than the average person who hasn't had to deal with it.

Oh. Did your grandpa make billions of dollars and become President too? He sounds just like Trump. :rolleyes:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bird you ok there buddy?

I
Yeah I'm fine... Just getting my daily insults from the TRUMP lovers.
A day isn't a day without being called a stupid fatass a few times.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh. Did your grandpa make billions of dollars and become President too? He sounds just like Trump. :rolleyes:
WoW... Thankfully for me, he fought for the allies in Italy to earn his citizenship, and then worked as longshoreman his whole life to give his family a life he never had.

He didn't have to lie, insult woman, accuse others of misdeeds, offer fake college educations or cheat people out of money through filing bankruptcy to make a life. He worked his ass off until the day he died, to provide as much as he could. I learned alot from him, and thank God I had him when I did.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't put it past him... Not by any means.

BUT, as I've said since it came out... It makes it look like the country is led by either an insane person or a blithering idiot. The only other reason would be to use it as a misdirection for him doing something else..... Like rewriting the travel ban and leaving Iraq out?
You know, keep the press on one topic, while doing something else.

IF it is true, THAN proof should have been given with the accusation.... Or just after.

As it stands, NOTHING good can come from it.

That does not answer the question? Do you believe the Times reported the story honestly and correctly?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you would rather bash something without knowing what it is.

No wonder you never learned a thing.
You're happy in your ignorance

It explains why having any discussion with you is pointless.

LOL. Did you ever read an actual book about Hitler or did you just post a youtube video from a dood in his basement?

You got no room to talk.

I don't think I'll be taking a youtube video from NWBOXING 247 very seriously. Nor your experience with gramps.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL. Did you ever read an actual book about Hitler or did you just post a youtube video from a dood in his basement?

You got no room to talk.

I don't think I'll be taking a youtube video from NWBOXING 247 very seriously. Nor your experience with gramps.
Really?
I took several history classes in college and wrote a paper on him.
Didn't know what I wanted to do so when I left college I had almost 590 college credits. I know it doesn't compare to the institution you were educated in, but I learned a few things.

Any more stones you want to throw?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WoW... Thankfully for me, he fought for the allies in Italy to earn his citizenship, and then worked as longshoreman his whole life to give his family a life he never had.

He didn't have to lie, insult woman, accuse others of misdeeds, offer fake college educations or cheat people out of money through filing bankruptcy to make a life. He worked his ass off until the day he died, to provide as much as he could. I learned alot from him, and thank God I had him when I did.

So, no. He isn't the same as Trump but your argument is that he is? You're not making much sense. You said Trump reminded you of your grandpa. Then you say your grandpa was a great man.

You're all over the place.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, no. He isn't the same as Trump but your argument is that he is? You're not making much sense. You said Trump reminded you of your grandpa. Then you say your grandpa was a great man.

You're all over the place.
I'm talking about the disease alone in comparison.
.Stop blowing thing out of proportion and focus.

Better yet, since you already know everything, educate me on paranoid schizophrenia.
I'm just the dumb fatass, remember?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really?
I took several history classes in college and wrote a paper on him.
Didn't know what I wanted to do so when I left college I had almost 590 college credits. I know it doesn't compare to the institution you were educated in, but I learned a few things.

Any more stones you want to throw?

Funny. You never made that claim before. In fact, I think you said something entirely different. I might have to go back and find the last time we discussed this. Compare your comments then vs now. I don't think they match.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That does not answer the question? Do you believe the Times reported the story honestly and correctly?

Come on bird answer me . I really want to know

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Come on bird answer me . I really want to know

Really?
Here goes more fuel for the two trumpets.

If they published an accusation without proof than it is disengenuous reporting at best. If they do HAVE proof that Obama did tap trumps phones, why was that proof not published?
Why does no one else know what that proof is?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really?
Here goes more fuel for the two trumpets.

If they published an accusation without proof than it is disengenuous reporting at best. If they do HAVE proof that Obama did tap trumps phones, why was that proof not published?
Why does no one else know what that proof is?

Ha ha will you just answer the fucking question ! Yes or no !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ha ha will you just answer the fucking question ! Yes or no !

With the variable being the existence of proof.
I am still waiting for that answer.. (unless I missed it among the above ranting in thread); without it, there is no yes or no answer.
The answer is dependent on the existence of evidence.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Answer the fucking question so I can eat dinner bird!! Fuck!

I

I love bird he does this too me all the time ! I don't even remember what we are talking about now . Fuck it

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love how some people honestly believe that one POTUS throwing out an improved claim of criminal activity against a former POTUS is not only OK, but smart and a sign of strength.

How can you not see that it looks like the USA is led by a paranoid schizophrenic idiot.

A President who wire tapped Angela Merkels phone,used the IRS to target politcial enemies,assassinated an american citizens,illegally bombed Libya and is responsible for dropping a bomb every 20 minutes for 8 years...yeah what a fucking statesman and prince.,,,how could you not trust someone like that......you deserve the Alfred E Newman award....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love bird he does this too me all the time ! I don't even remember what we are talking about now . Fuck it
Hahaha!!! Sorry dude, I just can't answer a blanket statement. It's. It trying to be a dick, it's trying to answer it to where my words won't get flipped around. (I'm sure that will happen anyway)

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha!!! Sorry dude, I just can't answer a blanket statement. It's. It trying to be a dick, it's trying to answer it to where my words won't get flipped around. (I'm sure that will happen anyway)

It's good bird , I would of flipped it on ya !!! Ha ha touché my friend !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A President who wire tapped Angela Merkels phone,used the IRS to target politcial enemies,assassinated an american citizens,illegally bombed Libya and is responsible for dropping a bomb every 20 minutes for 8 years...yeah what a fucking statesman and prince.,,,how could you not trust someone like that......you deserve the Alfred E Newman award....
Where did I say I trusted him?

This is what I mean @Arthur
I did not say I trusted him, but apparently by demanding proof of alleged crime, is taken as I trust him.

I said it before, guilt of one crime does not make him guilty of a other one. Where is the proof that he bugged trumps office?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's good bird , I would of flipped it on ya !!! Ha ha touché my friend !

Yeah I know...
I'm honestly curious though.
If there is proof that Obama did it, the public does need to know.

All this muddying the waters isn't good for that either though.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did I say I trusted him?

This is what I mean @Arthur
I did not say I trusted him, but apparently by demanding proof of alleged crime, is taken as I trust him.

I said it before, guilt of one crime does not make him guilty of a other one. Where is the proof that he bugged trumps office?

no you cretin...you said Trump was paranoid nut job for making these accqusations.....Obama appointed one of the most blood thirsty insane corrupt sadist Hilary Clinton as his secretary of state....anyone who coulkd appoint her as secretary of state is not someone to turn your back on.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know...

As ej would say they all do it ! They should eliminate the fisa court . It's a free pass to spy on anyone no one should have that power not Trump or the next president it's just begging to be abused . They need to take a second look at the patriot act .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know...

Yep if Obama broke the law then he should pay just like everyone else.
Muddying the waters is the most common way to make the truth not be believed.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As ej would say they all do it ! They should eliminate the fisa court . It's a free pass to spy on anyone no one should have that power not Trump or the next president it's just begging to be abused . They need to take a second look at the patriot act .

That I wholeheartedly agree with

I could mentally justify it in the madness that was 09-12 .... But by the time the smoke cleared and I re-read Franklin's quote "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
Yeah, the whole thing is a huge over-reach.

Yep if Obama broke the law then he should pay just like everyone else.
Muddying the waters is the most common way to make the truth not be believed.

Agreed.
Maybe I was wrong. Maybe that's the reason it was said, rather than misdirection. Flood the public with 'what ifs' and debate, so that by the time the truth comes out, it's so murky, no one knows anymore.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
no you cretin...you said Trump was paranoid nut job for making these accqusations.....Obama appointed one of the most blood thirsty insane corrupt sadist Hilary Clinton as his secretary of state....anyone who coulkd appoint her as secretary of state is not someone to turn your back on.
I said he was behaving like a paranoid schizophrenic for making the accusations WITHOUT PROOF.

The key part: WITHOUT PROOF

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

so insanity runs in the family right.....LOL is that what you are saying

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
16998969_1457908090909487_6528225674316318040_n.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
so insanity runs in the family right.....LOL is that what you are saying
No, just the ability to formulate coherent thought and an IQ above 150.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, just the ability to formulate coherent thought and an IQ above 150.

of fo shur....You're sure nuff MENSA material allright....hey at the next MENSA meeting tell them about your Hitler theroy..they'll enjoy that....a person with a 150 IQ who doesn't have the attention span to read a book so he choose to glean is political facts from SNL episodes.....you sure it isn't 15 or 50

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
of fo shur....You're sure nuff MENSA material allright....hey at the next MENSA meeting tell them about your Hitler theroy..they'll enjoy that....a person with a 150 IQ who doesn't have the attention span to read a book so he choose to glean is political facts from SNL episodes.....you sure it isn't 15 or 50
Yeah you're the epitome of brilliance in your predictable behavior.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@pulsevape - You never answered my question... In a previous post, you were waving the bloody shirt of the American citizen killed by Obama in Yemen. When I asked you if you also condemn the killing of the 8 year old girl during Trumps raid on Yemen, you went silent.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@pulsevape - You never answered my question... In a previous post, you were waving the bloody shirt of the American citizen killed by Obama in Yemen. When I asked you if you also condemn the killing of the 8 year old girl during Trumps raid on Yemen, you went silent.
Because it's Hillary's fault..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors