https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Press Sec Huckabee is on TV and she is giving Trump's evidence for the wire tapping... stuff he read in the BBC, NYT, Brietfart and.... wait for it... anonymous sources sited in those news reports.
Jesus,so the most powerful man I'm the world, is using those sources to lash accusations at his predecessor?

Well damnit, I wanna go buy George Straight's ocean front property in Arizona.

And I thought the BBC and New York times were fake news outlets....
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And you think that Trump is better than Bush Jr?

sigh.
At least I found GW likeable as a person. He has a decent sense of humor. Trump is the angry old fart that rants and raves about everything, but is so used up and worthless, they can't get anything done but to bitch and make a scene.

At least when Bush was speaking and making up words, he was funny. Trump can't think on his feet and sounds like a dumb fuck giving a speech. Talking points Trump, coming to a rally near you....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
At least I found GW likeable as a person. He has a decent sense of humor. Trump is the angry old fart that rants and raves about everything, but is so used up and worthless, they can't get anything done but to bitch and make a scene.

At least when Bush was speaking and making up words, he was funny. Trump can't think on his feet and sounds like a dumb fuck giving a speech. Talking points Trump, coming to a rally near you....
I respected GW. He may have had alot of quirks, and was funny when he spoke; but, the man held the highest respect for other politicos, even those he vehimitely disagreed with.
He also did as much as he could to offer respect and a shoulder to military families -albeit he was the one that pulled the trigger on some arguable decisions that resulted in death; but, you could also tell those decisions affected him and he did what he could to not let that be in vain.
I had a friend, who worked for St Charles Parish emergency Management on Marine One when he flew over NOLA POST Katrina; and, from what I was told, viewing the damage affected him alot differently than what the news reported.
I'm not a fan of GW, and wholeheartedly disagree with several decisions he made, HOWEVER, as far as president's go, I have respect for the man, and the way carried himself and the office. Trump could learn a few things from him on how to at least have some, 'class.'

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is obviously vastly more important than the rigging of the primaries. How can you not see that? They don't call you bird brains for nothing, that's for sure.

:cheers:
Well.... Ummmm
I guess I'm going to eat more crackers.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
News is ONLY fake when it doesn't jive with Trump's narrative.

You're a big fan of the liberal media now, eh? You remind me of a pack of dogs.

Sometime back my neighbors down the road a ways had a litter of nine pups they let roam. They grew and ran wild and killed what they could. One afternoon I heard them raising hell out behind my place so I took my gun out to check it out. They were after my horses. The one mare just stood there with the dogs all around her so I got me a good supported firing position and shot the dog directly under her. It started yelping and flopping around and the rest of the pack attacked it. I sat there for a good three minutes shooting dogs that just kept turning on themselves. I killed eight of them while they turned on each other.

That's what you do. You join the left in attacking the right. If you think the left has drawn blood, you join them in their attack on the right. You're a turncoat. The worst character flaw a person can have. A straight up piece of shit.

In these parts we forgive stoopid people like bird. They can't help it. But we judge turncoats harshly. Those that go against their own. Those are the lowest of the low. Straight up pieces of shit. ;)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In these parts we don't make accusations of criminal behavior without evidentiary proof.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In these parts we don't make accusations of criminal behavior without evidentiary proof.

Yeah that old either with us or against us mentality.
Sheesh many humans are dumber than rocks.

You do realize that most of those with money and power were the ones against the American Revolution and the formation of the USA don't ya? the same bunch mindset that is the core of the current republican party.

Some of us just enjoy watching others make fools of themselves.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah that old either with us or against us mentality.
Sheesh many humans are dumber than rocks.

You do realize that most of those with money and power were the ones against the American Revolution and the formation of the USA don't ya? the same bunch mindset that is the core of the current republican party.

Some of us just enjoy watching others make fools of themselves.
In all reality less than 25% of colonists wanted independence, if I remember correctly. But what do I know? I'm just a dumb bird brain.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're a big fan of the liberal media now, eh? You remind me of a pack of dogs.

Sometime back my neighbors down the road a ways had a litter of nine pups they let roam. They grew and ran wild and killed what they could. One afternoon I heard them raising hell out behind my place so I took my gun out to check it out. They were after my horses. The one mare just stood there with the dogs all around her so I got me a good supported firing position and shot the dog directly under her. It started yelping and flopping around and the rest of the pack attacked it. I sat there for a good three minutes shooting dogs that just kept turning on themselves. I killed eight of them while they turned on each other.

That's what you do. You join the left in attacking the right. If you think the left has drawn blood, you join them in their attack on the right. You're a turncoat. The worst character flaw a person can have. A straight up piece of shit.

In these parts we forgive stoopid people like bird. They can't help it. But we judge turncoats harshly. Those that go against their own. Those are the lowest of the low. Straight up pieces of shit. ;)
In these parts, we are a little more intelligent than some backwoods hillbillies that try to wax the philosophical about politics, when they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Apparently you and your ONE TOOTH are not smart enough to dissect the situation your Orange leader has created. After spending WEEKS lambasting the MM for being "FAKE!" news, now all the sudden they are not?! Heads of intelligence have said this is BUNK info he is passing off as fact.

So just because you want to eat any ol' shit sandwhich your liar in chief presents to, doesn't mean I am that stupid. He has ZERO evidence the Obama administration has done, what he stands there accusing them of. He is citing "fake news" sources for his evidence. This is nothing more than an attempt to distract from the Russia bull that he keeps getting smacked in the face with.

So, it would make someone wonder (with the ability to actually use CRTICAL thinking skills) that maybe that Russia stuff just might be true. Other wise why is he making a mountain out of this damn mole hill? He surely didn't pursue HRC, so WTF would make any of his minion followers think he would go after BHO? He wouldn't. And if BHO DID tap his phones, what does it matter NOW, considering he would NOT pursue it any fucking ways?

Keep dreaming!

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
After the republican fools selected Trump as their candidate.
Had another been selected I would likely have voted for the republican candidate.

But Trump? That was just ludicrous.
so I voted Johnson.
So which of the other Republicans do you believe could have beaten Hillary in the general election, as Trump did?

IMO, not a single one of them could/would have and she would be President right now.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"White House officials also collaborated for several weeks with officials at the Department of Homeland Security, the Justice Department and kept congressional leaders apprised of their progress this time around after the White House drew a backlash for keeping Congress and relevant federal agencies almost entirely in the dark during the first rollout"

I think they are starting to figure out this whole government thing guys. Everything is going to be great (again).

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pipe is already made any new pipe or repair pipe will be US made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About half of the pipe was forged in Arkansas, at a plant owned by India's Welspun. About a quarter came from a Russian-owned plant in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, and the rest came from Italy and India.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About half of the pipe was forged in Arkansas, at a plant owned by India's Welspun. About a quarter came from a Russian-owned plant in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, and the rest came from Italy and India.

Wtf! People just dumbing...

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"White House officials also collaborated for several weeks with officials at the Department of Homeland Security, the Justice Department and kept congressional leaders apprised of their progress this time around after the White House drew a backlash for keeping Congress and relevant federal agencies almost entirely in the dark during the first rollout"

I think they are starting to figure out this whole government thing guys. Everything is going to be great (again).

I REALLY HOPE SO....that bunion should be ousted!! That's the motherfucker telling trump what to tweet... they should stop drinking!

I

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow that was stupid even for you, and that;s going a ways....you couldn't get through a meal far less a day without lying.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bahaha!!!
That proof is going to materialize? Or are y'all going to suddenly stop deflecting?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In these parts, we are a little more intelligent than some backwoods hillbillies that try to wax the philosophical about politics, when they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Apparently you and your ONE TOOTH are not smart enough to dissect the situation your Orange leader has created. After spending WEEKS lambasting the MM for being "FAKE!" news, now all the sudden they are not?! Heads of intelligence have said this is BUNK info he is passing off as fact.

So just because you want to eat any ol' shit sandwhich your liar in chief presents to, doesn't mean I am that stupid. He has ZERO evidence the Obama administration has done, what he stands there accusing them of. He is citing "fake news" sources for his evidence. This is nothing more than an attempt to distract from the Russia bull that he keeps getting smacked in the face with.

So, it would make someone wonder (with the ability to actually use CRTICAL thinking skills) that maybe that Russia stuff just might be true. Other wise why is he making a mountain out of this damn mole hill? He surely didn't pursue HRC, so WTF would make any of his minion followers think he would go after BHO? He wouldn't. And if BHO DID tap his phones, what does it matter NOW, considering he would NOT pursue it any fucking ways?

Keep dreaming!

And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there ya go. You sound just like the CNN stooges. You can't be more of a liberal tool shilling for the Dims without wearing a pussy hat and Stronger Together t-shirt.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bahaha!!!
That proof is going to materialize? Or are y'all going to suddenly stop deflecting?

Don't worry birdbrain maybe they have twinkies at the antifa meetings......at least you'll get some exercise...LOL..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah... That's what I thought
Nothing to say of any value, whatsoever... Just more of the same tired old insult from a spineless, coward old man.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You fucks were wrong about everything....you remind me
And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there ya go. You sound just like the CNN stooges. You can't be more of a liberal tool shilling for the Dims without wearing a pussy hat and Stronger Together t-shirt.
Fuck if by some unforseeable reason I wanted to know what CNN had to say all I do is ask freemind and birdbrain what they imagine they think.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... That's what I thought
Nothing to say of any value, whatsoever... Just more of the same tired old insult from a spineless, coward old man.

Well I do have a guide to ..the all you can eat chinese restaraunts in your local area that I'm sure you'd find value in, other than that maybe Rosie O'Donellls lectures on the similarities between Trump and Hitler would excite you.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You fucks were wrong about everything....you remind me

Fuck if by some unforseeable reason I wanted to know what CNN had to say all I do is ask freemind and birdbrain what they imagine they think.
Hahaha yet not only do you don't even question a baseless accusation made by a paranoid schizophrenic who gets his Intel from the BBC and New York times; but, you rush to defend him like he's a lost child hiding in the woods.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well I do have a guide to ..the all you can eat chinese restaraunts in your local area that I'm sure you'd find value in, other than that maybe Rosie O'Donellls lectures on the similarities between Trump and Hitler would excite you.
I found this interesting though

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha yet not only do you don't even question a baseless accusation made by a paranoid schizophrenic who gets his Intel from the BBC and New York times; but, you rush to defend him like he's a lost child hiding in the woods.

You are such a dolt.....Trump has corralled the left into a corner...They have to either dismiss the MSM as a legitamate new source or they have to admitt that the whole Putin thing was a hoax perpetuated by the MSM...either way they lose.
Regardless.... you twats are irrelevant.Americans are not interested in your psycological inability to deal with the fact as a nation we are not handing out participation trophies to a bunch of losers...go to your safe spaces and cry your punk asses to sleep.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he pissed off Ahnuld and he quit.
Maybe Trump will got back to his true calling as a show host?

Ahnuld quit because he was a failure. Nobody watched his show. Blaming Trump didn't make him less of a failure. It just made him a crybaby.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He sucked at that too

I can only hope he doesn't sucks as President as much as he sucked as a show host and businessman. Those high ratings and billions of dollars success' are not what this country stands for! It's not what this country is about! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors