27591fc71234ea1f426ff665f1848431.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. No, you said:

Which is ridiculous on it's face. The man is President. He made Billions. You can't fill his shadow let alone compare to him mentally. What's even funnier, here you are on the internet with no accomplishments near his, making baseless claims yourself. Where is your proof? You got medical records to back up your claims?

Make your case that your baseless claims without proof are any different than Trumps. Or, do you admit that you have serious mental issues yourself? Is it only Trump that has to prove what he says or do you hold yourself to the same standard? Let's see the documentation.

C'mon, you set the standard. Back up your claims.

Umm I have not bragged about grabbing women's crotches .
I have not complained that someone illegally wiretapped my premises.
I do not blame my problems on illegal immigrants.

but this is not about me. It is about the President of the USA and the standards he should be setting.
Or do you think he should have no better standards than Robert Cromwell?

'

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm I have not bragged about grabbing women's crotches .
I have not complained that someone illegally wiretapped my premises.
I do not blame my problems on illegal immigrants.

but this is not about me. It is about the President of the USA and the standards he should be setting.
Or do you think he should have no better standards than Robert Cromwell?

'

Ah, I see. It's "Do as I say, not as I do".

No, I think if Robert Cromwell is going to whine about someones "standards" he should have them himself. Unless of course, your argument is that you are mentally unhinged and with your standards being equal to Trumps, he is also mentally unhinged. That would be a valid argument. The pot calling the kettle black.

Otherwise, it's like a raper saying he doesn't like another raper because he rapes. The whole "He should be held to a higher standard than me" argument is ridiculous. There is actually a word for it. Hypocrite.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

No, I think if Robert Cromwell is going to whine about someones "standards" he should have them himself. Unless of course, your argument is that you are mentally unhinged and with your standards being equal to Trumps, he is also mentally unhinged. That would be a valid argument. The pot calling the kettle black.

Otherwise, it's like a raper saying he doesn't like another raper because he rapes. The whole "He should be held to a higher standard than me" argument is ridiculous. There is actually a word for it. Hypocrite.

Kind of like every president of the modern era....
'Obama did it,' 'Bush did it,' ' Clinton did it,'
'[insert former POTUS here] did it'

Thereby negating any demand for a higher standard than the last guy.

How's that working out for us?

It will be the same thing we have been saying since the beginning of that last thread
---NOTHING WILL CHANGE--

We are seeing it now..... Baseless accusations against the other side, I can't get shit done because no one will vote for it, millions spent on golf and transportation at the taxpayer expense, a shitload of smoke and mirrors, bad economic decisions, and funny late night jokes. all that's different are the group's of people standing up for POTUS and explaining away bad decisions, funny twitter posts, embarrassing photos, a hot first lady and a new internet memes.

b0ddb89c50525b5485a273fd4417aef8.png

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Even if all you say about me is true.
I am NOT the president and have no desire to be president or even wallow in the pig pen of congress.
You seem to be saying that being president requires no standards at all except for the worship of his or her followers?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am NOT the president and have no desire to be president or even wallow in the pig pen of congress.
You seem to be saying that being president requires no standards at all except for the worship of his or her followers?
That's what I got out of it as well.
bo2KVNz.gif
thugs_film_thumb.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hyprocrites applies
to all of them out there.... criticism is normal especially if you have a president like that... he does it to himself
He should just STFU, ignore all the noise and LEAD!!!
Apprentice really?

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hyprocrites applies
to all of them out there.... criticism is normal especially if you have a president like that... he does it to himself
He should just STFU, ignore all the noise and LEAD!!!
Apprentice really?

I
Ohh he is leading. The WH already said it is ok to put foreign steel first in the construction of the Keystone Pipeline.
Ohh how grate.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh he is leading. The WH already said it is ok to put foreign steel first in the construction of the Keystone Pipeline.
Ohh how grate.

LEAD MEANING, Be a president and act like a president, ignore the bullshit out there...
if he does good job! Good for us
If he fuck up then BYE
NEXT!
I thought the keystone pipes are USA made?

I

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm saying that the President only needs the standards as an equal to the people of this country. He/she does not need to be a God, above all. In fact, the vast majority of people, right or left, are sick and tired of politicians that speak eloquently including saying noncontroversial things while speaking around a topic. We're tired of politicians with mock "standards". PC fucks that say one thing and does another.

You might be fooled by the forked tongues and prefer them. You might need someone to look UP to. Someone that you consider to be better than yourself. Not me. I've had enough of the "we know better than you what's good for you" class.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might be fooled by the forked tongues and prefer them. You might need someone to look UP to. Someone that you consider to be better than yourself. Not me. I've had enough of the "we know better than you what's good for you" class.

That is obvious.
Must be why you support and elitist snob from the upper class.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b0ddb89c50525b5485a273fd4417aef8.png

Refer back to my post about what Trump has done so far. It's working out great for me.

While you whinny bitchez cry about what Trump says, I'm very happy with what Trump does. His policies, while not perfect, are vastly better than we've had since Reagan.

Fuck the liberals that don't like it.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The WH already said it is ok to put foreign steel first in the construction of the Keystone Pipeline.
I thought the keystone pipes are USA made?
A portion of that pipeline is in Canada. It is being built by a Canadian company. Much of the steel was ordered prior to the current administration's election and is sitting there waiting to be installed.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A portion of that pipeline is in Canada. It is being built by a Canadian company. Much of the steel was ordered prior to the current administration's election and is sitting there waiting to be installed.
A portion yes, but more pipe is needed.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And it's a diameter and thickness not made in the US.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reality is, it was Trump or Clinton. Trump is infinitely better.
After the republican fools selected Trump as their candidate.
Had another been selected I would likely have voted for the republican candidate.

But Trump? That was just ludicrous.
so I voted Johnson.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TRUMP SUPPORTERS
HES STILL GONNA USE USA MADE STEEL
TRUMP HATERS
LYING POS

I
The iron ore came from the USA and it was shipped to China by Russian boats ...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After the republican fools selected Trump as their candidate.
Had another been selected I would likely have voted for the republican candidate.

But Trump? That was just ludicrous.
so I voted Johnson.

And they won. The last two times the republicans selected another I and others voted for Ron Paul and they lost. Rinos and warmongers have been rejected since they fucked up with Bush JR.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Refer back to my post about what Trump has done so far. It's working out great for me.

While you whinny bitchez cry about what Trump says, I'm very happy with what Trump does. His policies, while not perfect, are vastly better than we've had since Reagan.

Fuck the liberals that don't like it.
Any evidence come out yet on the allegations of king Barry wire tapping uncle Donald?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haahahahahahahaha....
That's a good possibility... since china is neighbor to putin

I
Yeah and Palin can see Putin from her house.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any evidence come out yet on the allegations of king Barry wire tapping uncle Donald?

Changing the subject now?

Let's stay on topic. You asked how Trump was working out. He's working out great.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Changing the subject now?

Let's stay on topic. You asked how Trump was working out. He's working out great.
No, this was the topic I was discussing yesterday and am still on.

Has any evidentiary proof been released or made available publicly?

Or is it still the screams of a paranoid schizophrenic patient with to much access to tweater?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, this was the topic I was discussing yesterday and am still on.

Has any evidentiary proof been released or made available publicly?

Or is it still the screams of a paranoid schizophrenic patient with to much access to tweater?

He has the exact same evidence as the dims have that he was colluding with Russia.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He has the exact same evidence as the dims have that he was colluding with Russia.
So he has zero

Perhaps he is paranoid schizophrenic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors