https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's all fuckin crazy ! Serious shit being thrown around .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is serious shit!
The problem I have is that it's not being treated as serious shit and hasn't been in the modern era- not just this president but the last several presidents.
To dismiss this as saying 'the last guy did it.' is accepting not only this behavior but also the last guys behavior as well. That's like telling your kid that he/she can go ahead and steal that toy from Walmart because the other kid did it.
At some point demanding the same behavior from political leaders as we demand from the citizenry has to start happening otherwise all we are doing is exchanging one set of sheep for another.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Horseshit.

The Dems in office have had no qualms about claiming Trump colluded with the Russians without proof.

No double standard there. :rolleyes:

But, that's how it works. They can say what they want without proof, but Trump can't do the same.

I noticed the official comment from Obama staff was that Obama did not order a wiretap on Trump, not that there was NO wiretap.

If there was a wiretap, it came from the Obama administration. Who is the head of the Obama Administration? If I remember correctly, Nixon himself did not order a wiretap on the DNC but he was held responsible.

@Time I assume he has proof of this . I hope he will declassify the info to lead him to this conclusion,if it proves it was done Obama is screwed and his overthrow done .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm seeing it from a wider angle. He's the President of the United States. Without proof or at least coming out with some sort of reasonable circumstantial evidence, him publicly accusing the former President of the United States of participated in that level of fraudulent activity is like my 6 year old blaming my 7 year old swiping cookies. Not to mention it puts the public eye on a potentially false accusation being perpetuated in the oval office rather than what is happening elsewhere.
King Barry did the same, 'slight of hand,' move Everytime he extended unemployment, put in place a new government program, or signed another executive order.
It's like saying, 'dont look here kids' while stashing the video games. In this case though, his misdirection makes the office look more childish than a short bus.

...Obama was busted tapping the phones of half of europe's leaders..including Merkel...please explain to me what is it about Trump that would stop Obama from committing similar crimes against him

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
...Obama was busted tapping the phones of half of europe's leaders..including Merkel...please explain to me what is it about Trump that would stop Obama from committing similar crimes against him
Please show me proof that trumps accusation holds water.

If that was done to Merkel, that does not automatically make it so.

Explain to me how that makes it proof that he did do it??
Last I checked the burden of proof was on the accuser not the accused.

Until there is proof my opinion remains the same. To say I'm sure there is, without any, does not hold any water.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is serious shit!
The problem I have is that it's not being treated as serious shit and hasn't been in the modern era- not just this president but the last several presidents.
To dismiss this as saying 'the last guy did it.' is accepting not only this behavior but also the last guys behavior as well. That's like telling your kid that he/she can go ahead and steal that toy from Walmart because the other kid did it.
At some point demanding the same behavior from political leaders as we demand from the citizenry has to start happening otherwise all we are doing is exchanging one set of sheep for another.

No, you pussyhats say that every week.."THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT"...he grabbed a pussy this is serious shit.....he wants to put muslims in comcentration camps this is serious shit,he is the puppet of Putin this is serious shit, he told CNN to go fuck themselves this is serious shit...he watered his lawn this is serious shit...you can all go fuck yourselves the rest of the country is bored with your butthurt and they are starting to get pissed off about the DNC trying to overturn a free election....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing anti-trump or unreaspnable

Nobody disagreed with you. I think the Russian claims are horseshit, I believe that the previous admin WOULD wiretap. But if you are not going to offer any evidence, don't make the claim. And even if you must make the claim, don't go about it like a gossiping little girl. At the very least he could get his BF Alex Jones to run a report on it.

I disagree. Turn about is fair play.

I think it would be stupid to sit there while the Dims use unsubstantiated claims against you and do nothing. He won the election by fighting back when attacked. It works for him, whether you think it should or not.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, you pussyhats say that every week.."THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT"...he grabbed a pussy this is serious shit.....he wants to put muslims in comcentration camps this is serious shit,he is the puppet of Putin this is serious shit, he told CNN to go fuck themselves this is serious shit...he watered his lawn this is serious shit...you can all go fuck yourselves the rest of the country is bored with your butthurt and they are starting to get pissed off about the DNC trying to overturn a free election....
Ummm looks to me like you're butthurt for some reason.

It'll be OK pulse..... There's a whole thread you can go to full of people with your point of view.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If that was done to Merkel, that does not automatically make it so.

Until there is proof my opinion remains the same. To say I'm sure there is, without any, does not hold any water.

That is some lame ass shit.....Obama was caught red handed illegally tapping the phones of our allies there were formal complaints made by our allies...you didn't answer the question..I Obama can bomb Libya illegally assassinate an american citizen in Yemen without due process illegally...why would I doubt he would tap a political enemies phone illegally

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They did not deny that Trump was wiretapped. Only that Obama ordered it.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice. As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ummm looks to me like you're butthurt for some reason.

It'll be OK pulse..... There's a whole thread you can go to full of people with your point of view.

you are deflecting because you can't address reality.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is some lame ass shit.....Obama was caught red handed illegally tapping the phones of our allies there were formal complaints made by our allies...you didn't answer the question..I Obama can bomb Libya illegally assassinate an american citizen in Yemen without due process illegally...why would I doubt he would tap a political enemies phone illegally

He's got a point Bird ,Obama has proved time and again he is a lawless mother fucker . I believe the left wing goes by the credo " the end justifies the means " Trump is their worst nightmare come true.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They did not deny that Trump was wiretapped. Only that Obama ordered it.

Either Obama did it as TRUMP said he did it he did not.

You guys that are rushing to his defences need to get your stories straight.
First he did it because he did the same to Merkel
Then he did it but he did not order it???

This directly defines why Trump is making the office of the Presidency look more unorganized than the class president of a highschool full of special kids.

Thank you both for helping me make my point

--brought to you by a fat retarded birdbrain

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This directly defines why Trump is making the office of the Presidency look more unorganized than the class president of a highschool full of special kids.

you live in an echo chamber....Trumps popularity keeps gaining ground you and Pelosi and CNN keep harping this narritive of Trump is losing the confidence of the people....the only people who are losing the confidence of the people are the DNC and the MSM. you fucks are whisteling past the graveyard ...first he would fail to get the nomination...then he would fail to win the election, now he will fail to be president the people see this now as obstructionisim and the DNC is securing 8 years of Trump....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's got a point Bird ,Obama has proved time and again he is a lawless mother fucker . I believe the left wing goes by the credo " the end justifies the means " Trump is their worst nightmare come true.

Even if so, one does not prove the other.
To say that someone who committed a crime in the past must be guilty of a current crime says that any convicted felon must be guilty of a crime in there vicinity.
It also negated the accusation that Obama did not order it.

Is he guilty or not guilty? If he is guilty, where is the evidentiary proof?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you live in an echo chamber....Trumps popularity keeps gaining ground you and Pelosi and CNN keep harping this narritive of Trump is losing the confidence of the people....the only people who are losing the confidence of the people are the DNC and the MSM.

That's proof?

Let me know when you have some evidentiary proof

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To say that someone who committed a crime in the past must be guilty of a current crime says that any convicted felon must be guilty of a crime in there vicinity.

If someone is an habitual offender..their word means shit.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bd437c23b18258adef98159f2fe06a61.jpg

I

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If someone is an habitual offender..their word means shit.
Are you saying that anyone convicted of a crime cannot be trusted?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thank you both for helping me make my point

--brought to you by a fat retarded birdbrain

God damn you're retarded.

You're too dumb to explain further. Maybe pick up a book about watergate. Learn something. But I know that isn't gonna happen anymore than you'll learn anything about Hitler.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
God damn you're retarded.

You're too dumb to explain further. Maybe pick up a book about watergate. Learn something. But I know that isn't gonna happen anymore than you'll learn anything about Hitler.
Well, that's the perfect retort to any discussion.
Considering the accused admitted to what was done in Watergate that holds no value here, since king Barry did not create forward.
However, that also sidesteps the request for proof of the crime that the Current president accused the previous president of committing.
Where is the evidentiary proof?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
does the word "Habitual" have to be explained to you?
done or doing constantly or as a habit.

So there is no evidentiary proof that the previous president is guilty of the criminal act that the current president accused him of?

Thus, my I initial statement does in fact, have a basis for being understood.

Therefore you are butthurt

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
done or doing constantly or as a habit.

So there is no evidentiary proof that the previous president is guilty of the criminal act that the current president accused him of?

Thus, my I initial statement does in fact, have a basis for being understood.

Therefore you are butthurt
yyyeeeeaahh......which part of he tapped the phones of European leaders illegally is not evidentiary.....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Like I said hopefully there is proof to lead to his accusations if not your right it's totally insane to make a claim like that without knowing something . Trump has flaws but being stupid is not one of them . The man has done the impossible . He is extremely smart and very streetwise . Obama on the other hand is beholden to a ideology that justifies in his mind whatever he does is for the cause .....much like a extremist. I don't put it past him to commit such acts . He is proven lawless , careless, stupid . He believes America has committed sins against the world that need to be rectified.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you saying that anyone convicted of a crime cannot be trusted?

Obviously he is.

But then he forgets Trump has been a liar for a LONG time. He has long time habits of saying outrageous and untrue things. He said lots of things about Obummer before he was elected, and then AFTER the election, claimed the Bummer was a good guy.

Yet, we should trust Trump's word, right?

I guess these two morons live in houses with no mirrors.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, that's the perfect retort to any discussion.
Considering the accused admitted to what was done in Watergate that holds no value here, since king Barry did not create forward.
However, that also sidesteps the request for proof of the crime that the Current president accused the previous president of committing.
Where is the evidentiary proof?

Read a book and get back to me. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obviously he is.

But then he forgets Trump has been a liar for a LONG time. He has long time habits of saying outrageous and untrue things. He said lots of things about Obummer before he was elected, and then AFTER the election, claimed the Bummer was a good guy.

go back into your alleyway

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FREEMIND
YOU THE MAN....
I like him a lot
Fuck that guy
He's a good man
The fuck I wrong with that man
I like red
I like blue
I'm a mother fucker like
You!

I

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obviously he is.

Not to mention that you don't like Trump's little dick. Would you believe him if he had a full 8 inches?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like I said hopefully there is proof to lead to his accusations if not your right it's totally insane to make a claim like that without knowing something . Trump has flaws but being stupid is not one of them . The man has done the impossible . He is extremely smart and very streetwise . Obama on the other hand is beholden to a ideology that justifies in his mind whatever he does is for the cause .....much like a extremist. I don't put it past him to commit such acts . He is proven lawless , careless, stupid . He believes America has committed sins against the world that need to be rectified.

I'm not disagreeing with what you said...
But hoping there is proof does not make proof appear.

If there is proof, and it cannot be made public, than he never should have made the statement. Making the statement without proof, does the damage to the office that I was speaking of- or- it makes it a misdirection.

Making the statement and releasing the proof after the fact, makes it a simple miscalculation of speach.

All I'm saying is that he's not the CEO of a corporation anymore. He's the CEO of a nation, and with that comes a certain level of responsibility. He may not be a career politico; but, he's surrounded by people, that should know better, than to come out and say that the last person who sat in the desk committed wire Freud, to try and keep me out.

Not only does that make the office look bad, but, to say it without the proof makes him look uneducated and Ill advised, at best.

Unless it's a calculated misdirection from something he's going to, or has done, that will make the office look worse.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Read a book and get back to me. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
I'm just a retarded fat birdbrain.......

So there is no evidentiary proof to what Trump accused Obama of?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not to mention that you don't like Trump's little dick. Would you believe him if he had a full 8 inches?
You're the expert on that. Did he make you choke? Or have you lost your gag reflex by now?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just a retarded fat birdbrain.......

So there is no evidentiary proof to what Trump accused Obama of?

Not in your world...the rest of the world is watching the deep state and the globalist fighting for their lives in Britian withe the Brexit, with Trump, and with the EU trying to rig the French election against Le Pen.....but you and the perv are living in the CNN echo Chamber...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get back to your bathhouse in San Fran, napkin boy.

You come unarmed for a battle of wits.

I hear constipated people are angry people. Is that your problem? You haven't pooped today?

open-uri20121018-31760-u2y35c.jpeg
I believe you are even stupider than ej....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not in your world...the rest of the world is watching the deep state and the globalist fighting for their lives in Britian withe the Brexit, with Trump, and with the EU trying to rig the French election against Le Pen.....but you and the perv are living in the CNN echo Chamber...
So it was misdirection.....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In other words, no proof.

Just more Alex Jones conspiracy theories.
Take three pages to get back to where it all started.
Some people would get lost in a tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors