Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really? how many seasons did everybody on this thread watch it for....I'm sure as he makes love to his gorgeous wife in a Park Avenue address he really takes your opinion to heart..

Yeah I'm sure she can't keep her hands off of him.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can only hope he doesn't sucks as President as much as he sucked as a show host and businessman. Those high ratings and billions of dollars success' are not what this country stands for! It's not what this country is about! :giggle:
Unfortunately it IS what the country stands for. This direction really ramped up in the 80's.
Both parties in congress are bought and paid for buy the top 1%.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately it IS what the country stands for. This direction really ramped up in the 80's.
and a you join the Uniparty in trying to destroy the one candidate that both of the Uniparties hates....yeah you are a real free thinker.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL.

Show me Trump's donor list next to everyone else R and D. Let's compare.

It's those "bought and paid for" that are fighting the hardest against Trump. It was the tech giants that joined in the lawsuit against the travel ban. They supported Hitlery with their money as did the VAST majority of the 1%.

The 1% also helped fund those "republicans" that you say you would have voted for over Trump.

Maybe you wear glasses that act as a prism and everything is upside down.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

It's those "bought and paid for" that are fighting the hardest against Trump. It was the tech giants that joined in the lawsuit against the travel ban. They supported Hitlery with their money as did the VAST majority of the 1%.

The 1% also helped fund those "republicans" that you say you would have voted for over Trump.

Maybe you wear glasses that act as a prism and everything is upside down.
Ohh lets see at least 3 of his cabinet pics are big donors.

Your faith is massive Trumphopper.

Unless you are beyond redemption within 1 year would will lose faith in Trump and begin to really hate me for being correct.

I have played political boards since the 80's and know what is coming.

Of course it is possible Trump will leave office before the year is out....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

well you didn't address a single point that Time made and deflected answering ..by pointing out real smart and capable people are rich.....you assume all rich people are corrupt....about as much sense as all poor people are honest.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Unless you are beyond redemption within 1 year would will lose faith in Trump and begin to really hate me for being correct.

Again, post up the donor lists.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just imagine....the worst sex Trump has ever had in his life .....is better than the best sex you've ever had.....who says money can't buy happiness.
It would probably be pretty sweet to pee on a russian hooker in the presidential bedroom (rage for me pulsey). He's definitely got me beat there. If you are talking about his wife, she looks like a tranny to me.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are talking about his wife, she looks like a tranny to me.

Damn. I think you got that Shallow Hal thing going on, only in reverse.

Mmmmmm, Mmmmm!

Melania-1.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gawd dang the twins are in full assault !!
Take ur meds people

I
No shit dude...
Defending POTUS for slapping baseless claims against the former POTUS and somehow that means the left is scrambling?
Haha he's the one grasping for straws for deflection. like the sheep they are they follow suit. Then again, between the two of them they can't scramble an original thought.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thank_you_russia_trump_supporter.jpg

@Zac_Petkanas: "Here's a Trump supporter at one of the pro-Trump "rallies" thanking Russia for help winning the election."

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No shit dude...
Defending POTUS for slapping baseless claims against the former POTUS and somehow that means the left is scrambling?
Haha he's the one grasping for straws for deflection. like the sheep they are they follow suit. Then again, between the two of them they can't scramble an original thought.

LOL..the energy level defending stupidity is out of this world!

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's wrong with that bitch?!
She sounded like she's about to have a massive stroke....
#sad

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah yeah. We all know why you won't put up the comparison lists.

Ohh so now it is comparison lists?
LOL
if you refuse to believe that YOUR party has been bought by, and is controlled by big money.
It is your loss not Mine.
I say that BOTH parties are bought and paid for.
We have the best money that government can buy and therein lies the main problem.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh so now it is comparison lists?
LOL
if you refuse to believe that YOUR party has been bought by, and is controlled by big money.
It is your loss not Mine.
I say that BOTH parties are bought and paid for.
We have the best money that government can buy and therein lies the main problem.

I don't have a party. I'm a Trump supporter not a Republican.

I said to compare Trumps donor list to both R and D candidates, including the Republican/s that you said you would have voted for over Trump.

You whine about the 1% buying government but go to great lengths to ignore that the republican you say you would have voted for over Trump got much more 1% money than Trump did.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would probably be pretty sweet to pee on a russian hooker in the presidential bedroom (rage for me pulsey). He's definitely got me beat there. If you are talking about his wife, she looks like a tranny to me.
tranny?....I guess you don't get many chances to look at actual real life women very often ......do you

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha yet not only do you don't even question a baseless accusation made by a paranoid schizophrenic who gets his Intel from the BBC and New York times; but, you rush to defend him like he's a lost child hiding in the woods.

fbdeeac90653ed41c881ea553faa89c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is one of @freemind cohorts crying about Trump. They sound identical. Birds of a feather.

This bitch's father is one of the leading proponents of the New World OrderA national security advisor to Globalist owned meat puppets...., and the dimwitts who parrot the propoganda she spouts ....are under some impression she was put in their living room every night, because she is a talented journalists....she is selling them the knife they will use to cut their own throats.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN is already backpeddling.

"Well, we're not saying that the Trump campaign was not tapped by the Obama Administration because we even reported on that here. We're saying that Obama didn't order it."
well in that case I guess we can expect freemind and bird to be backpedaling tomorrow.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
fbdeeac90653ed41c881ea553faa89c1.jpg

I already said his claim was based on information from the BBC and New York times.

Both of which he has called fake news in the past.

But still.... It's not evidentiary proof. Just a news report without any backup.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well in that case I guess we can expect freemind and bird to be backpedaling tomorrow.
Bullshit, if I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong.

My original statement was that he made the claim without backup.

There is still no evidentiary proof.
If some comes to light, then and only then, are his claims justified and a guilty party should be named.

At this point, it's no different than me accusing you of having the ability to think.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit, if I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong.

My original statement was that he made the claim without backup.

There is still no evidentiary proof.
If some comes to light, then and only then, are his claims justified and a guilty party should be named.

At this point, it's no different than me accusing you of having the ability to think.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH reeeeeeally,,,so you stand by your Trump is Hitler charge then.....nah.... like I said if I want to know what the propoganda mills , like CNN are peddalling I can just throw you a jelly doughnut and you'll sing like a canary.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OOOOOOHHHHHHH reeeeeeally,,,so you stand by your Trump is Hitler charge then.....nah.... like I said if I want to know what the propoganda mills , like CNN are peddalling I can just throw you a jelly doughnut and you'll sing like a canary.
Nope, I did not make that charge. You either twisted what I said or you really are that stupid.

However trump is a narcissist, racist, sociopathic baffoon. I feel bad for Hitler being compared to Donald Trump.

Once again.... Where is the proof of uncle Donald's accusation?

- and not all fat people like jelly donuts, stop being a fatist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, I did not make that charge. You either twisted what I said or you really are that stupid.

However trump is a narcissist, racist, sociopathic baffoon.

Once again.... Where is the proof of uncle Donald's accusation?

- and not all fat people like jelly donuts, stop being a fatist.
yes you did.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love how some people honestly believe that one POTUS throwing out an improved claim of criminal activity against a former POTUS is not only OK, but smart and a sign of strength.

How can you not see that it looks like the USA is led by a paranoid schizophrenic idiot.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already said his claim was based on information from the BBC and New York times.

Both of which he has called fake news in the past.

But still.... It's not evidentiary proof. Just a news report without any backup.

Ok so NOW the times is fake news . Got it

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok so NOW the times is fake news . Got it

Trump said that... Not me.

Of course that was during the republican primary, so I'm sure his opinion has changed 364.5 times since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors