Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That you have to ask these questions just shows how ignorant you are.

You keep on shilling for liberals. Hell, you might score a job at CNN. You and Don Lemonhead can be besties.

But for now, put that forked tongue of yours to work. You can lick both sides of Maxine Waters' 'taint at the same time.
I don't need to ask those questions. I already know the answer. But it's great to see you divert from answering them, because you already have enough shit on your face already. You can't actually debate anything, like you claim you wanted to in the past. You are all fluff and no substance

You want to keep tossing around the term "liberal". Just exactly what, do you think Trump is? He sure isn't conservative. He sure is using the same lies, tactics, and misdirection as his liberal brothers. Trump is nothing but an emotional little bitch. Hell, even his wife can't stand him.

It's also nice to know, you spend SO much time watching CNN that you form not just opinions on the network, but apparently on the hosts too. I don't have time to waste my day away watching that garbage. Obviously you do, hoping to catch someone say something negative about Cheeto, so you can rush back here and belittle others who also don't like Cheeto.

And here I thought you said you were busy "in the fields". Must be busy in a field of sphincters to milk..... King Cheeto being the golden calf to you.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But Trump is a billionaire and had a TV show.
We must kiss his ass.

I HATED THAT GUY FROM DAY 1...
I DONT LIKE BIZness PEOPLE IN POLITICS
I DONT LIKE RICH PEOPLE IN POLITICS
I DONT LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS IN POLITICS
I DONT LIKE THEM ALL UP THERE!!
And I DONT LIKE STOOOPID PEOPLE

I

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DIVERSION TACTICS..... YOU STUPID NO TO SEE THAT!!
AGENT CHEETO BLAMING OBAMA FOR SYRIANS... HES TOO DUMB!!
BLAME THE CONGRESS!
SUSAN RICE!! SO WHAT!! That was her job!!
IF i were obama, I will come out and and say
FUCK YEAH I TAP AGENT ORANGE PHONE.. MOFUKER WAS TALKING TO PUTINS PEOPLE... what's wrong with that!! Too bad all this shit coming out now!! POLITICS 101!

I
Busy doing the blame game instead of coming up with a very needed emergency solution to the child killing, lowest of low

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I HATED THAT GUY FROM DAY 1...
I DONT LIKE BIZness PEOPLE IN POLITICS
I DONT LIKE RICH PEOPLE IN POLITICS
I DONT LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS IN POLITICS
I DONT LIKE THEM ALL UP THERE!!
And I DONT LIKE STOOOPID PEOPLE

I

I guess you held back your vote this year? You just described everyone that ran in November. You make no sense and you are way too sensitive and angry. Take a deep breath and hit that caps lock button one less time.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess you held back your vote this year? You just described everyone that ran in November. You make no sense and you are way too sensitive and angry. Take a deep breath and hit that caps lock button one less time.

IM RELAX NOW.

I

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FUCK SYRIA
IM PLAYING GOLF SATURDAY

I
Not a secure area to play golf if they can spray paint "Resist".
They need to hide all the golf balls and make that orange thing actually work.

trump+national.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd rather read tweets from the president than hearing him answer questions... geeezuz

I

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't need to ask those questions. I already know the answer. But it's great to see you divert from answering them, because you already have enough shit on your face already. You can't actually debate anything, like you claim you wanted to in the past. You are all fluff and no substance

You want to keep tossing around the term "liberal". Just exactly what, do you think Trump is? He sure isn't conservative. He sure is using the same lies, tactics, and misdirection as his liberal brothers. Trump is nothing but an emotional little bitch. Hell, even his wife can't stand him.

It's also nice to know, you spend SO much time watching CNN that you form not just opinions on the network, but apparently on the hosts too. I don't have time to waste my day away watching that garbage. Obviously you do, hoping to catch someone say something negative about Cheeto, so you can rush back here and belittle others who also don't like Cheeto.

And here I thought you said you were busy "in the fields". Must be busy in a field of sphincters to milk..... King Cheeto being the golden calf to you.

LOL. There you go with your forked tongue again, making up stories about what I do rather than anything real.

You whine about Trump on a personal level, yet can't tell me which of his EO's you don't like. Forked tongue.

I don't watch Don Lemon on CNN. His ridiculous reporting, that sounds just like your stupid comments, is posted all over the internet to be made fun of. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ng-down-over-rice-and-farkas-bombshells-claim

It's absolutely hilarious to watch a forked tongue blowhard on the internet write a fantasy biography in order to avoid your own opinions on policy. I don't waste my time even thinking about what you do, don't do, own, don't own or anything else let alone take the time to write a fantasy down on the internet in order to avoid discussing policy. All I know about you is what you write. And your writing is forked tongued. Just a thought, but maybe if you left the imaginary world in which you make up stories about what I do during the day, you might have a better understanding of what's going on in the real world. It's not like I'm going to be all tore up inside because you make shit up as you go along and consider that to be a valid argument. Trump is bad because you said I spend so much time watching CNN. LOL. That's fucking brilliant!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty straight forward...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't really know what's going on over there
But what I know is
RUSSIA is COMMUNIST COUNTRY
THEY TOOK PART OF UKRAINE
THEY HACKED INto THE US ELECTIONS
THEY backed the Syrian government and pretty much destroyed 90% of Syria!
They recently gassed Syrian people!
putin used to be a russian spy KGB!
He's rich
He' will kill you if you talk shit about him
He's corrupt
He's friends with the Secretary of State
HE hated HILARY Clinton
He's up for re election in 2 years (not sure)
that's all I know bro...

I

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a secure area to play golf if they can spray paint "Resist".
They need to hide all the golf balls and make that orange thing actually work.

trump+national.jpg
Funny thing is that it's written in English...

sent from craptastic taptalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But what I know is
He's rich
He's corrupt
HE hated HILARY Clinton
that's all I know bro...

I
You believe all that shit?

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But what I know is
He's rich
He's corrupt
HE hated HILARY Clinton
that's all I know bro...

I

Meh...Sounds like they took a page right out of our game book, didn't we do the same thing in the Middle East?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well. Not the communist part since the late great Reagan tore down the Berlin wall.

AND who "really" doesn't hate Hillary?

Hahahahaaa.... that bitch crazy !

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. There you go with your forked tongue again, making up stories about what I do rather than anything real.

You whine about Trump on a personal level, yet can't tell me which of his EO's you don't like. Forked tongue.

I don't watch Don Lemon on CNN. His ridiculous reporting, that sounds just like your stupid comments, is posted all over the internet to be made fun of. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ng-down-over-rice-and-farkas-bombshells-claim

It's absolutely hilarious to watch a forked tongue blowhard on the internet write a fantasy biography in order to avoid your own opinions on policy. I don't waste my time even thinking about what you do, don't do, own, don't own or anything else let alone take the time to write a fantasy down on the internet in order to avoid discussing policy. All I know about you is what you write. And your writing is forked tongued. Just a thought, but maybe if you left the imaginary world in which you make up stories about what I do during the day, you might have a better understanding of what's going on in the real world. It's not like I'm going to be all tore up inside because you make shit up as you go along and consider that to be a valid argument. Trump is bad because you said I spend so much time watching CNN. LOL. That's fucking brilliant!
Who is Don Lemon?
Never heard of him.

I did not like Trumps TV show either.
I have no use for arrogant assholes.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who is Don Lemon?
Never heard of him.

I did not like Trumps TV show either.
I have no use for arrogant assholes.
I have a use for them but this isn't the place to discuss that. LoL

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is no evidence that Russia hacked the elections. The dnc didn't give access to the fbi to inspect the supposing hacked conputer (s). Instead they got a company called crowdstrike to look it over and we have to take their word for it even though they can't prove it and they've retracted close to everything they've ever seen since they were on the case.
I think only thing you said that's the known truth about putin is that he was kgb and that people did die most likely because of him.... but that same title can go to just about everyone in power around the world.... or do you think Obama's hands were clean? The Bush administration? Clinton? Come on now I think American presidents have killed more people than the bubonic plague.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no evidence that Russia hacked the elections. The dnc didn't give access to the fbi to inspect the supposing hacked conputer (s). Instead they got a company called crowdstrike to look it over and we have to take their word for it even though they can't prove it and they've retracted close to everything they've ever seen since they were on the case.
I think only thing you said that's the known truth about putin is that he was kgb and that people did die most likely because of him.... but that same title can go to just about everyone in power around the world.... or do you think Obama's hands were clean? The Bush administration? Clinton? Come on now I think American presidents have killed more people than the bubonic plague.

Maybe so but they haven't killed more people than in the name of religion. Most religions. Well, maybe except Buddhist.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe so but they haven't killed more people than in the name of religion. Most religions. Well, maybe except Buddhist.

Didn't realize purpose was important when it comes to murder... I guess murdering in the name of power and open market endeavors are OK reason, anything but religion, right?

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to ask another question, you guys as Americans are alright with the American government being sympathetic to Islam and the fact that it's an ally with Saudi Arabia?

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, hell yes purpose is important.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to ask another question, you guys as Americans are alright with the American government being sympathetic to Islam and the fact that it's an ally with Saudi Arabia?

That's not about islam, that's all about oil.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why you think bush sr and jr destroyed IRAQ...

I
Cutting off the oil from reaching Kuwait. They didn't give a fuck about the people of Kuwait.
GUARD THOSE OIL FIELDS!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cutting off the oil from reaching Kuwait. They didn't give a fuck about the people of Kuwait.
GUARD THOSE OIL FIELDS!

A lot of people in the WH MADE A LOT OF MONEY
Desert storm 1

I

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of people in the WH MADE A LOT OF MONEY
Desert storm 1

I
Especially Dick Cheney and Halliburton...
Not to mention baby Bush

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's a problem when colonialism is sponsored by corporations.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps approval rating drops even further.
Now at 35%

His approval rating among Rebutlickens is significantly lower than his disapproval rating among Demoncrats.

Poor widdle Trump.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps approval rating drops even further.
Now at 35%

His approval rating among Rebutlickens is significantly lower than his disapproval rating among Demoncrats.

Poor widdle Trump.
I'm a vaping, gun toting, infidel Republican. The country is FINALLY figuring out that Trump is only looking out for Trump. He deserves a shit approval rating.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The short answer is no.

The government seems to operate under the "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" clause. Which really fucked things up in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all of the ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors