Member For 4 Years
f0aa58f0ca1c40a67b36854177b280a5.jpg

Donald J's TRUMP

I

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So are there dipshits around who still thinking Trump is the swamp draining messiah from the east?

Did anyone hear what the admins unofficial media arm (info wars) said about Kushner being the press leak? It's all coming undone.

:popcorn:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So are there dipshits around who still thinking Trump is the swamp draining messiah from the east?

Did anyone hear what the admins unofficial media arm (info wars) said about Kushner being the press leak? It's all coming undone.

:popcorn:

... kushner? Who that?

I

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck Syria....
NOT OUR PROBLEM ANYMORE!!
AMERICA FIRST!

I

I disagree. We inserted ourselves into the situation, sent weapons and money to ISIS and have made negotiations impossible with our unreasonable anti Assad policy, which the trump admin is continuing. The same goes for Iraq which we are directly responsible for. You can't go around wrecking countries and then shrugging off the subsequent humanitarian crisis.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let have
That place is a lost cost!! We don't want to get pulled over there... agent orange said it...
I'd rather be dead than to live in that environment

I

Well lord chetteo is going in.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/04/06/trump-discussing-options-for-attacking-syria/

Btw, he's not discussing anything. He's shoving his fat face full of Big Mac while watching Fox News; just waiting for a sound bite short enough that he can remember in time to get tweet off. Bannon, mantis, tillerson, hailay and kushner are discussing what kind of hell to visit upon the Syrian people.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well lord chetteo is going in.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/04/06/trump-discussing-options-for-attacking-syria/

Btw, he's not discussing anything. He's shoving his fat face full of Big Mac while watching Fox News; just waiting for a sound bite short enough that he can remember in time to get tweet off. Bannon, mantis, tillerson, hailay and kushner are discussing what kind of hell to visit upon the Syrian people.

The Syrian people have been in hell way before trump . Obama did nothing to help those people !he stood by as they were slaughtered as christians were slaughtered as issis grew . America did nothing ! IObama let the Russians take it . Now it's too late to help anyone ! That blood is on Obamas and Clintons hands .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No way. dude, corporate is our territory!:mad:

Deminals, (Ooooo...:) I like that) in general are beholden (read: in bed with, and funneling money to...) to unions...
especially gov't unions. (read: entitled America killing parasites)
You guys jus needa stay there in teh gutter wit teh unions... Leave the skyscraper crowd to us. ;)
If we catch you moonbats tryin to steal our corp-graft, we're gonna be pizzed! :gaah::cuss2:
WTF was that?
Are you all right in the head?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let me hear the fan bois??

I
Don't worry, I'm sure it's Obama and Hillary fault.
God knows trump did the heroic thing and we should all feel thankful and blessed that he is the almighty. We are all just to fat, retarded, and impotent to grasp the greatness that is the Donald.

Back to silent mode

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't worry, I'm sure it's Obama and Hillary fault.
God knows trump did the heroic thing and we should all feel thankful and blessed that he is the almighty. We are all just to fat, retarded, and impotent to grasp the greatness that is the Donald.

Back to silent mode

ATLEAST TRUMP HAS THE BALLS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...
WHOS WAR MONGER NOW?!

I

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not that easy to just "do something" about this kind of situation... Russia is allies with Syria and China is in that mix, this could potentially start another world War if the United States were to simply intervene.. of course by intervene I mean bomb the shit out of it which is what the United States is mostly good for.
Imo I think this was done as a means to entice further conflict. This sector of Syria didn't pose any threat to anyone and there wasn't much rebel activity in this region to create incentive to attack it. Also I think it's bullshit that it was a normal bomb raid that just happened to blow up a rebel chemical stash... aside from crying and sharing it on Facebook I think that's as far as this situation will go.
On the other hand it seems Trump is a little hungry for action. Since the last few presidents saw action he may not want to be left behind and saying that this is Obama's fault is like trying to set it up to be a hero that cleaned up the mess.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Syrian people have been in hell way before trump . Obama did nothing to help those people !he stood by as they were slaughtered as christians were slaughtered as issis grew . America did nothing ! IObama let the Russians take it . Now it's too late to help anyone ! That blood is on Obamas and Clintons hands .

Nobody forced trump to escalate. The option for peace is on the table. The only reason why the no Syrian rebels attended the peace talks was because their paymasters in DC and Riyadh ordered them not to attended. As much as I don't like Putin, I think he would court Assad in finding a political solution, which assad is already desperately seeking. Trump would have helped at least calm the violence, improved ties with Russia and actually done something he promised. Instead he does exactly what the chicken hawks want and chooses the psychotic option of escalation.

Fuck Donald Trump.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I smell something fishy about this whole thing....
RUSSIA BACKS SYRIA
USA GAVE RUSSIA HEADS UP THAT THEY GONNA ATTACK an area!
So Russia did not tell Syria that USA will attack? Hmmm

Let me break it down this way
USA DESTROYED the air base where the chemicals are stored but gave Russia heads up to get the fuck out of the way!? RUSSIA BACKS SYRIA don't they? SOMETHING REALLY SMELLS

I

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're right, but there is no solution to conflict in the middle east. They've been in a holy war for ages. It's either let them be or get involved (kill them).
Not saying the latter is the best option but people want to see the government do something, they just don't understand that there isn't much that can be done except by military force and even that hasn't worked.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should've left it alone... nothing good will come out of this shit!
Trump is just gonna brag about it... guess what ASAD is still there LAUGHING

I

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has lost all credibility, even his most die hard supporters are jumping ship. There has just been a collective FUCK TRUMP uttered across the land.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't agree. I don't particularly care for the guy but I like him more and more as time progresses. Same goes for a lot of people. Bullshit media will have you think differently though
The media has always hated Trump and has tried it's hardest always to make him look worse than he is even before elections. He is rich, he is white, he is male and he is a dick and that's like the antichrist to popular leftists just about anywhere.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People are saying bannon was demoted because he was opposed to the attack on Syria. If true, that means there was a place and time where Steve bannon was the voice of reason. The levels of insanity in that room must have been off the charts.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me explain. Two days ago I posted vids in the other thread predicting this.

It is where we go from here that has me concerned.

Maddis has already severed bridges & roads in non occupied areas that have no strategic value except to deny use to Syrian & Russian forces (while cutting off escape routes for Refugees trapping thousands) indicating it is our intention to partition the country & create a southern safe zone to "protect refugees" while really Building pipelines from Saudi/Qatar & Iran/Iraq into the EU to provide energy independence from Russia and preventing the evil Putin from turning off their gas supply if they piss him off with their liberal rhetoric and false allegations.

The gas attack was false flag to give excuse to strike.

What it is all about is an agreement between Russia & China to create a gold standard agreement bypassing the US Petro Dollar signed Mar 14. Iran has already gone off US Petro Dollar. Combined effect is US Dollar will become worthless & crash economy which is ripe for crash anyway. Only way to save it is to go to war.

This is everything the uneducated liberal masses have been marching in the streets for. Congratulations. You won.

Trump decided he didn't want to wind up like Kennedy and sold out his supporters to the Deep State that created the the whole Russia hacking propaganda you expose every day.

Get it through your head....Israel hacked the DNC to deny Hillary the presidency because she & BO hacked Israel's election to deny BN the win to push through their Palestinian deal.

Israel now has basically used the Deep State to force Trump to take this evenings actions with WW3 very likely the ultimate goal.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody forced trump to escalate. The option for peace is on the table. The only reason why the no Syrian rebels attended the peace talks was because their paymasters in DC and Riyadh ordered them not to attended. As much as I don't like Putin, I think he would court Assad in finding a political solution, which assad is already desperately seeking. Trump would have helped at least calm the violence, improved ties with Russia and actually done something he promised. Instead he does exactly what the chicken hawks want and chooses the psychotic option of escalation.

Fuck Donald Trump.

Fuck Assad he is a animal. This motherfucker drops barrel bombs on civilians then waits for help to arrive and drops another . Trump did the right thing if our former president didn't run away like a pussy and backpedal his words and fucking done something you would not see this mess ! The Russians would not be there ! Yea fuck Donald trump ! Yea to gassing people
You stupid fuck

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTH are you talking about? :) Can you document ANY of this?

Yesterday, you liked Trump, now he's the axis of evil. W'happen???

TPAT is one of those cats that has an open mind about what's going on... he supported trump but at the same time he doesn't WORSHIP him!
correct me if I'm wrong tpat591!
There's a difference between a WORSHIPPER AND A SUPPORTER!

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck Assad he is a animal. This motherfucker drops barrel bombs on civilians then waits for help to arrive and drops another . Trump did the right thing if our former president didn't run away like a pussy and backpedal his words and fucking done something you would not see this mess ! The Russians would not be there ! Yea fuck Donald trump ! Yea to gassing people
You stupid fuck

Hahaha good morning Arthur...

I

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You stupid fuck

It's not our JOB to police and save the world. While it's horrible what was done to those people, we can't start wars in every country and expect to survive it.

You might be creaming yourself for world war 3, but normal people don't want more wars.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not our JOB to police and save the world. While it's horrible what was done to those people, we can't start wars in every country and expect to survive it.

You might be creaming yourself for world war 3, but normal people don't want more wars.

No I don't want another war . But if we are the beacon of freedom in the world How can we watch the slaughter of innocent people and children? Should we of given Hitler a pass ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what I take that back maybe your right ! We should stand for nothing but our interest fuck everyone else let them kill gas fuck each other all up . We hung sadam for gassing his people and now his country is out of control ! No more war fuck em all !

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It amazes me, people that can say "it's not our problem" like it's an important issue to fight for.
If it was your mom or your kid getting gassed you'd be shouting for war. There needs to be compassion for other humans, have you no soul?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what I take that back maybe your right ! We should stand for nothing but our interest fuck everyone else let them kill gas fuck each other all up . We hung sadam for gassing his people and now his country is out of control ! No more war fuck em all !

There you go again with ur HOPE...
Dude, all these shit is a big LIE!!
It's all bullshit!
It's a distraction...
Remember what I said BEFORE!! we need a revolution! Nothing will ever change!
Those pics of those dead kids in Syria they kept showing on tv are real! But why show it now??
WHY??????
ASAD controls the country, he won, there's no reason for him to do this shit! They have Russia and Iran helping out! It doesn't make any sense at all to me!!
Trump said not our problem
Rex said not our problem
All of a sudden both of them said Fuck ASAD!???
AGAIN, WHY? Because of photos? Really? Are we really that stupid to fall for that?!
I know I'm not!!
The attack on Syria is FAKE NEWS...
I don't believe it! If they really want ASAD dead, they should've bomb him!
But nope! They claimed to destroy an area where the gases are stored! I don't believe that shit at all!
You all should wake the fuck up, and really analyze what the fuck is going on...
they got trump by the BALLS now, he's part of the SYSTEM now, he's not for the people or never was for the people?!
If I were trump I'll take BANNON back before it's too late...
get ready for war motherfuckers...
A BIG FUCKING LIE!!

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TRUMP
Hey VLADIMIR ummm we gonna fly some missles on an empty space in syria, on April 6 USA time... make sure you guys are not in the area ok,?

VLADIMIR
no problem dude, I'll make sure my people are clear of the area...this would be a great story, ur media will stop talking about US, this fake attack would end the investigations....
Btw I'm excited to see Rex in a couple of days..
Bye...

I SMELL BULLSHIT!!!

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It amazes me, people that can say "it's not our problem" like it's an important issue to fight for.
If it was your mom or your kid getting gassed you'd be shouting for war. There needs to be compassion for other humans, have you no soul?

Stop watching CNN bro....
Don't believe everything you see in the media... those pics and vids are REPLAYS!
off course we wouldn't want that shit to happened to our own family...
d96e0d3484089b13f48b26fef20edcde.jpg

They got him by the balls now....
MAGA
MAKE ASSHOLES GREAT AGAIN....

I

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors