GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MR PRESIDENT
What actions are you gonna take in syria??
Trump, I would do something, but I'm not gonna tell you, I'm very flexible my flexibility is phenomenal, I will play golf this weekend,think about it with the president of china .. I blamed the past president for doing nothing, this shit could've been fix long time again...
But mr president ur the president now it's ur responsibility..??

It is my responsibility now and I will play golf this weekend because I inherited a mess in North Korea in Iraq and Syria... it's a big mess, the Iran deal is a mess.. I'm a mess, my hair is a mess, i don't know what the fuck I'm doing... FUCK THIS SHIT I should've just stayed in NEW YORK

I

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MR PRESIDENT
What actions are you gonna take in syria??
Trump, I would do something, but I'm not gonna tell you, I'm very flexible my flexibility is phenomenal, I will play golf this weekend,think about it with the president of china .. I blamed the past president for doing nothing, this shit could've been fix long time again...
But mr president ur the president now it's ur responsibility..??

It is my responsibility now and I will play golf this weekend because I inherited a mess in North Korea in Iraq and Syria... it's a big mess, the Iran deal is a mess.. I'm a mess, my hair is a mess, i don't know what the fuck I'm doing... FUCK THIS SHIT I should've just stayed in NEW YORK

I
I hope his golf trip with the president of China speeds up shipping for my vape stuffs.

sent from craptastic taptalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mr presiden
d99be5d50f3d75abbfceaf60b585bed8.jpg

MAR A LAGOO

I

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/14/pf/democrats-paid-family-leave-plan/

I found this article that is relevant to what Trump said just the other day. Paid leave. Yes, Cheeto thinks we need to hand out 12 weeks of PAID leave for people having a baby, taking care of sick family, or any other reason you get FMLA now.

How is it going to be paid for? More taxes. The plan sounds very reminiscent of social security and that Ponzi scheme. We all know how well that is working out.

Having a child should be commitment. You plan to have one, save your money, and use your brain cells about the situation. It's not my problem to pay for your kids. We don't need another welfare program. We don't need more entitlements. Just think of the money this is actually going to cost. How many billions of dollars a year is this going to cost?
And there is Cheeto, at the helm of the ship. Can't fix Obama care or get tax cuts, but wants to add a new entitlement program and add to our tax burden!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I remember taking FMLA back in 2003. It was a lifesaver to take care of two parents who almost died. My employer was sympathetic and paid me all my sick days and vacation days plus a few extra to boot. I was shocked but grateful. IDK how I feel about the paid family leave. It leaves the door open for a lot of misuse and fraud.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have no problem with their being FMLA. I have no issues with what your employer did. In fact, I think it was generous of them. But I really can't agree with the government jumping into the situation.

If there is paid, government sanctioned leave, it WILL get abused and it WILL cost MUCH more than they say it will.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/14/pf/democrats-paid-family-leave-plan/

I found this article that is relevant to what Trump said just the other day. Paid leave. Yes, Cheeto thinks we need to hand out 12 weeks of PAID leave for people having a baby, taking care of sick family, or any other reason you get FMLA now.

How is it going to be paid for? More taxes. The plan sounds very reminiscent of social security and that Ponzi scheme. We all know how well that is working out.

Having a child should be commitment. You plan to have one, save your money, and use your brain cells about the situation. It's not my problem to pay for your kids. We don't need another welfare program. We don't need more entitlements. Just think of the money this is actually going to cost. How many billions of dollars a year is this going to cost?
And there is Cheeto, at the helm of the ship. Can't fix Obama care or get tax cuts, but wants to add a new entitlement program and add to our tax burden!

LOL.... I agree bro
This shit should be state by state not a federal shit!!

I

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Policy and procedure for leave and pay is my area of expertise in the Gov agency I work for. Handing out 12 weeks of paid leave like that is a bad idea. In the Government alone we have so much leave abuse already its absolutely ridiculous. Couldn't imagine this being pushed down to the private sector as well.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Policy and procedure for leave and pay is my area of expertise in the Gov agency I work for. Handing out 12 weeks of paid leave like that is a bad idea. In the Government alone we have so much leave abuse already its absolutely ridiculous. Couldn't imagine this being pushed down to the private sector as well.
Why should the govt sector have more paid leave than the private sector?
The govt paid leave is ALL paid for with tax dollars.
And the private sector pays the taxes.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why should the govt sector have more paid leave than the private sector?
The govt paid leave is ALL paid for with tax dollars.

I get what you're saying and trust me I don't believe its a "fair" system either. We earn entirely too much leave compared to those people in the private sector, yet we have a metric ton of people that can't carry more than 8 hours of leave from one pay period to another.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But just to clarify, we currently don't get handed 12 weeks of paid leave for maternity purposes or family medical situations, we have FMLA rules just like everyone else. Main thing is we earn a shit pile of leave each year compared to non federal people which I think is crazy. I get all sorts of shit about it from my buddies, trust me lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But just to clarify, we currently don't get handed 12 weeks of paid leave for maternity purposes or family medical situations, we have FMLA rules just like everyone else. Main thing is we earn a shit pile of leave each year compared to non federal people which I think is crazy. I get all sorts of shit about it from my buddies, trust me lol

How many vacation hours you get per month?
Is ur sick hours separate from vacation hours?

I

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many vacation hours you get per month?
Is ur sick hours separate from vacation hours?

I

Our accrual is bi-weekly and is based on years of service. So for me right now I have 13 years of service so every 2 weeks I get 6 hours of annual leave (160 hours per year) and 4 hours of sick leave (104 hours per year) so yes they are separate. However, once I get 15 years of service in I earn 8 Annual Leave (208 hours per year) but the 4 sick leave always stays the same.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our accrual is bi-weekly and is based on years of service. So for me right now I have 13 years of service so every 2 weeks I get 6 hours of annual leave (160 hours per year) and 4 hours of sick leave (104 hours per year) so yes they are separate. However, once I get 15 years of service in I earn 8 Annual Leave (208 hours per year) but the 4 sick leave always stays the same.

GEEZUS.... how much you have right now? And are they ANAL when you call n sick?

I

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GEEZUS.... how much you have right now? And are they ANAL when you call n sick?

I

We can carryover 240 hours of Annual from one year to another so that's what I do. Anything else is considered forfeited. So we do have a max, at least for the annual, the sick leave on the other hand there is no maximum so I have almost 500 hours of that currently. And I use it pretty liberally not gonna lie.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We can carryover 240 hours of Annual from one year to another so that's what I do. Anything else is considered forfeited. So we do have a max, at least for the annual, the sick leave on the other hand there is no maximum so I have almost 500 hours of that currently. And I use it pretty liberally not gonna lie.

Ok... a federal policies or UNION?

I

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok... a federal policies or UNION?

I

This is actually Federal policy based on Title 5 pay and leave rules and regulations. We do have Unions as well but because of my position I'm not eligible to be apart of it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is actually Federal policy based on Title 5 pay and leave rules and regulations. We do have Unions as well but because of my position I'm not eligible to be apart of it.

I HATE YOU

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting that anti union forces in our govt only seem to want to do away with private sector unions...

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. You must not work for USPS then. They have a union for every position from janitor to postmaster...
The only real way you can get screwed is a 204B. Part carrier part supervisor in reality, neither and nothing.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. You must not work for USPS then. They have a union for every position from janitor to postmaster...
The only real way you can get screwed is a 204B. Part carrier part supervisor in reality, neither and nothing.

Nope I sure dont, I work for Health and Human Services but do have some interesting convos with our Carrier, he likes to talk shit but its all in good fun

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im just the guy that makes sure all of our doctors all the way to custodians get paid correctly and that everyone follows proper procedure as far as pay and leave policies go.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope I sure dont, I work for Health and Human Services but do have some interesting convos with our Carrier, he likes to talk shit but its all in good fun
LoL. I'm a shit talking carrier.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no problem with their being FMLA. I have no issues with what your employer did. In fact, I think it was generous of them. But I really can't agree with the government jumping into the situation.

If there is paid, government sanctioned leave, it WILL get abused and it WILL cost MUCH more than they say it will.
I do get what your saying. I'm going to investigate this a bit further. Here is a link to U.S being one of only 4 countries that do not offer paid leave.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016...the-best-parental-leave-policies-in-the-world

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is going into Syria and attacking North Korea, just like he promised on his campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors