Become a Patron!

Have you ever vaped a good tobacco flavor?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. Hangsen has some good tobacco-analogs. I've tried most of them and it all depends on what and how you smoked.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a straight tobacco, no.
I've tried a couple of custard tobacco flavors that were ok.

Blackwood is the only straight tobacco flavor that I've been able to finish the bottle, but haven't repurchased.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. Hangsen has some good tobacco-analogs. I've tried most of them and it all depends on what and how you smoked.

Ditto. I'm fond of HS Essense RY4 and Captain. Also, Seedman's Black.

Sometimes, a little Tobacco Absolute dilution is fun.
Most of my dozen or so other tobacco flavors are more like accent types than main flavors.

IMO, vapers need to ditch the idea of getting a 'real cig' and just enjoy the 1000's of flavors that we have. Yes, I like a tobacco vape, but it's nothing like a real cig, and it shouldn't be. ;)

The closest to that would be NET's, but I've never used 'em.

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use Hangsen, flavorah and Inawera cuban cigar (tobacco absolutes) Lately, I'm enjoying the Flavorah the most. Hangsen RY1 was one of my many favorites. Flavorah Turkish and Arabian are two of my favorites.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
www.RealExtracts.com has authentic whole leaf tobacco extracts. They are all I do anymore. A few I like:
burley-banner.jpg

red-virginia-banner.jpg

219786_ARAPIRACA_Label_800_Flatckm.jpg

maple-banner.jpg
and others. The make tea extracts as well

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree about the RealExtracts, including the Italian Plum, Banana, Cowboy Coffee. NaturallyExtracted also makes some really nice NETs. They have a nice RY4, Carrot Cake, Cinnamon Sugar Cookie...

Anyone here still mixing Hangsen tobaccos?I've ordered bunch of them(11 flavors)-can you suggest me percentage an steeping time?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have vaped many good Tobaccos and Tobacco Blends over the years and it was up until very recently something I vaped every day. I make many different DIY Tobacco Blends and some retail Tobacco e-Liquids I bought that I didn't care for I managed to turn them into something palatable. You just need to use some creativity or imagination to salvage something that is overly strong or downright nasty. But some retail e-Liquids were so bad they went into the garden as insecticide~!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone here still mixing Hangsen tobaccos?I've ordered bunch of them(11 flavors)-can you suggest me percentage an steeping time?
Yeah I've mixed with them quite a bit.. I am trying to get away from them because they are made in China I believe...they are tasty...suggesting percentages is tricky people all have such different tastes I was mixing at like 7%...I've been exploring some of FA and Inawera flavorings recently...

I have little vaping experience (3 - 4 months) but, I've stuck with NET's. As for me, I'm happy if I can taste the tobacco. I theorize that the reason so many tobacco juices have added flavors is that aromatic compounds are easier to taste than subtle tobacco flavors. So far I've tried NET LLC's "Big Spirit", cold macerated, both regular and extra strength and Prime Vaping's NET Virginia. Thought Big Spirit was too acrid but, I was using a ceramic coil at the time that may have been cooking my juice too much. Prime Vaping's NET Virginia is definitely milder and sweeter. I'm presently mixing the two and its not unpleasant. Considering my 40 year smoking taste buds, I can't complain. I would add as to Big Spirit, if you don't want people to smell your vape, stay away from extra flavor.

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just try Feellife tobacco ejuice, but didn't feel good, maybe I can try Hangsen e-liquid as Most of you recommended

PopcornSmell

Member For 1 Year
I tried this tobacco ejuice in NZ. The hit was nice, the flavour was okay, wished it could be a bit stronger though. It is advertised as USA made but I'm not sure whether it's true or not :rolleyes:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I really love Naked 100 Euro Gold & American Patriots.
I would describe Euro Gold as a light cigarette, & the Patriots as a full flavor. I get a hint of sweetness that I really like, & it tastes like actual tobacco to me.

Another tobacco flavor I really love, but isn't strictly tobacco, is Royalty II by Vapetasia.
For those who don't know, it's a medium tobacco with vanilla custard & a mild nuttiness. I find it's better when steeped a few extra months after I receive it, but hoo boy is it delicious! One of my top favorites regardless of flavor category.

One I REALLY didn't care for, that had a lot of hype behind it, is Black Note Prelude.
I was excited to try it after everything I read about it, but to me it tastes not like to tobacco but straight up nasty smoke. $23 down the drain, & that price included free shipping. I still have it in case I decide to sell it or give it away, but I won't be vaping it myself at all.

Reactions: dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I'm trying to get my friend off cigarettes and would give her a couple of boxes of coils, a tank or 2, pen-style battery, and make her juice from concentrate..and she wants something like a Marlboro red. (She's not ever got a ride to a vape shop to try things, & is afraid of flavors she hasn't tried.)
Any suggestions for high nicotine e-juice for her? I don't think she'd need a lot..so she could probably buy the small bottles thru my placing the order and her paying for it via fb- (she has Facebook, but can't use Google or email!)

If they have a concentrate.. I would let her pay me for the flavor concentrate, and use the rest out of my own personal supplies.

I just need high-nicotine cigarette-tasting ejuice, if anyone has any suggestions?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you ever vaped a good tobacco flavor?
Yes but only a couple have been really good. One of our members makes a great ry4. I am still rationing it out the last little bit I have. Also their retail stores in the US are closed, but Totally Wicked has Black Magic a sweetish tobacco. Aslso very good. Now I steeped 2 Black and Milds in some VG for two weeks and man was that good. I added my nic and all said and done it made 45 mils of NET. Dark and a coil killer but a very nice flavor. Dark as heck but good.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to get my friend off cigarettes and would give her a couple of boxes of coils, a tank or 2, pen-style battery, and make her juice from concentrate..and she wants something like a Marlboro red. (She's not ever got a ride to a vape shop to try things, & is afraid of flavors she hasn't tried.)
Any suggestions for high nicotine e-juice for her? I don't think she'd need a lot..so she could probably buy the small bottles thru my placing the order and her paying for it via fb- (she has Facebook, but can't use Google or email!)

If they have a concentrate.. I would let her pay me for the flavor concentrate, and use the rest out of my own personal supplies.

I just need high-nicotine cigarette-tasting ejuice, if anyone has any suggestions?
Real Extracts Cowboy (NET) is available at both 18 mg and 24 mg/ml.
cowboy-banner.jpg

The Red Virginia is another good one in an American flavor profile.
red-virginia-banner.jpg

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
cowboy-banner.jpg

red-virginia-banner.jpg

Thanks. It's a little out of my budget, but someone suggested All American Cowboy, and it was only $12/60ml at Vape Society Supplies, so I ordered that for her.

She's never Vaped and says flavor scares her. I tried to explain she'd probably really like the same flavors as desserts she likes..but all newbies want "one like Marlboro Red".
I bought some 1oz bottles so I can send some of my good flavors for her to try out of my big bottles..

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"one like Marlboro Red".

That was me for years and back in those days you could taste at any Vape Shop. I said I would never be vaping deserts or chocolate but now I make Tiramisu and have Chocolate Hazelnut or White Chocolate Peppermint along with my Pumpkin Pie~! I will never forget the day I finally found a fruit I could vape~! That was the day I tripped and fell into the Flavor Rabbit Hole and I will let you know when I hit the bottom~!

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just need high-nicotine cigarette-tasting ejuice, if anyone has any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Which level do you think is high-nicotine, what about nicotine salt? there are 50 mg, 60 mg on market now.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes but only a couple have been really good. One of our members makes a great ry4. I am still rationing it out the last little bit I have. Also their retail stores in the US are closed, but Totally Wicked has Black Magic a sweetish tobacco. Aslso very good. Now I steeped 2 Black and Milds in some VG for two weeks and man was that good. I added my nic and all said and done it made 45 mils of NET. Dark and a coil killer but a very nice flavor. Dark as heck but good.

Isn't that almost as bad for you as smoking the cigarette though?

Since what you are getting is the tobacco leaking out, but also the harmful chemicals in the cigarettes leaching out into the VG also?
Just wondering ..Thanks

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Isn't that almost as bad for you as smoking the cigarette though?

Since what you are getting is the tobacco leaking out, but also the harmful chemicals in the cigarettes leaching out into the VG also?
Just wondering ..Thanks

It's not combusting, so it is not killing you like a cigarette does - you mainly get flavor

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Which level do you think is high-nicotine, what about nicotine salt? there are 50 mg, 60 mg on market now.[/QUOTE]

I have never Vaped more than a 6 nicotine, but normally 18 or 24 is the highest I have seen online.

Someone recommended a full flavored tobacco flavor called All American Cowboy, and I purchased it for my friend yesterday because she has never Vaped, & kept telling me she just wanted it to taste like a Marlboro Red, (and I did not know you could Google a specific cigarette like a Marlboro Red, and find e-juices that taste like them specifically).
but I found that All American, and it was on sale at about $12 + $4 shipping, for 60ml.. (which was the cheapest I found online that was in stock in a high nicotine level), at a place called Vaping Society Supplies, online.

It was priced a lot higher at other places. My peeve with them though.. is that I had keyed in her shipping address wrong, so I was panicked until they got back to me today.. after I could find no phone number or email address to contact them at- so I had to submit my problem through their online form, and wait to get an email back.

They did get back to me fairly quickly after they open this morning and caught the problem before it shipped, so no worries though.

I believe they had that one in a few high nicotine levels- I think I got her an 18, and there is also a flavor concentrate of that, that you can get in different High nicotine levels also if you do a Google search.

*If you look through conversations here under "flavor Chasers" section from last night, you will see where I posted a question to try to find something that tasted like a Marlboro Red for my friend, and you may find some answers from other people there.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
cowboy-banner.jpg

red-virginia-banner.jpg
I looked into this, but it was too expensive for my budget. Thank you though!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Tbh, no. Ones with hints of tobacco. But not as the front flav.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Tbh, no. Ones with hints of tobacco. But not as the front flav.

Well, I had sent my friend who I was looking for a cigarette-like ejuice for..who needs bladder surgery but cannot have it until she quits smoking- and told me she wanted to quit smoking but didn't know how to vape or anything about it, and had no car to get a ride & did not know how to use Google, (though she does use Facebook), and said that she wanted to have her surgery and quit smoking and wanted her life changed.

So I offered to send her some beginner's gear to get her started, and supply her for a long time.. and she was oh so grateful in the moment, and told me that she has been needing her life changed and that I was going to change her life.

But after I sent over $150 worth of products to her (including a low-dose bottle of C*D that I could have sold, but since I use a much higher dose, I thought I would pass it on to her because she has been wanting to try it.)

Also.. even though I am in bad health right now, & have no drug coverage and need to save my money for my new medication, but still ordered her a bottle of American Patriot Cowboy to get her started, & I sent her in total over $150 worth of vaping supplies, including 2 5-packs of coils for the two tanks and two vaporizer pens I sent on top of a $50 C*D Vape juice cartridge from Savage. And I filled one tank with zero nicotine, strawberries and cream flavor ejuice that I Vape, since she said she was afraid of flavor, and just wanted 1 "like a Marlboro Red", so I also, even though I'm on disability and I'm having serious health problems and money is tight, but I wanted her to have her surgery and not worry about cancer like I was at that moment - (my cytology on my urine sample came back negative for cancer cells btw, which is great news, though it is not a very accurate Test) - but I did not want her to have to worry about cancer like I was, even though I only smoked from the age of 17 - 23, and at the most smoked half a pack a day- and turned 40 yesterday, which was the worst birthday I have ever had in the worst week and couple of months I have ever had on top of that.

So I sent her all of that, and she did not even text me to tell me she got it or thank you, and I even texted her and sent her 2 Facebook messages that she did not respond to at all, and I still sent her a text explaining how to use everything and explained to her that I was disappointed after all these years of friendship and how she acted so excited to get all of those things, that she did not even reply to my text to let me know she got it or anything- and never heard anything from her until yesterday, which was my 40th birthday, (and with my health problems, relationship problems, +stress & physical pain I am in- & the fact that stress makes my pain much worse- but I'm drug tested and have to be very careful with C*D because the cheap lab they use shows positive for any kind of c@nnabinoid at all) - so my stress, anxiety, & pain is much worse than usual, but I still donated all of that to her, even though I can't afford my own medication, but since I already had it and didn't need it anymore I got a flat rate postage box & stuffed it full of Kratom I tried (that made me throw up but she loves it), and all of The Vaping gear and the bottle of C*D.. And she was so d@mn selfish she could not even say thank you.

On top of that, yesterday was the worst birthday and worst week, I have ever had.
Please pray that my situation is turned around on all fronts and physical issues are figured out ASAP, because I have been in incredible pain that started like a bladder infection, but has been tested a few times, and always comes back showing negative..but I have gone to the doctor and had a culture done to test for infection after being in pain with the symptoms for a week lots of times, and the test always comes back showing negative, and then when I come back 2 weeks later in Misery.. the test finally shows up positive for an infection.
Also, I found out I am resistant to a lot of antibiotics they treat that with. Also, the tests they have done can come back negative because I had been on antibiotics or on a bladder antispasmodic called uribel, that if you look on WebMD under where it says USES, it tells you that bacteria will not grow in urine, so when they send it off in a Petri dish to see if it grows bacteria, that can explain why my Test has come back negative, and this started out in mid-april like a bladder infection and now I have horrible kidney pain, as if the infection has spread.

For the first time in 25 years, I have had a fever 1.5 points higher than my normal has always been + I had high blood pressure at the doctor, which is not normal in the last 25 years either, and in fact, it was high for the first time in my entire life, as I am normally low (and one time when I was having surgery the machine registered me as being dead, and the nurse had to manually take my blood pressure twice to get a good reading because it is usually so low), but the new nurse practitioner at a urologist office told me that my blood pressure was probably just high bc I was nervous about seeing a new dr, which was crap because I've seen different doctors my entire life, and she had no explanation for the fever, or why the doctor at the walk-in clinic saw puss in my urine.. under the microscope, and I can still see pieces of tissue from the walls of my bladder and puss in my urine currently when I pee into a big clear disposable cup.

I have taken pictures and I'm going for a cystoscopy on the 18th with an actual doctor, not a nurse practitioner, and hope to get some answers and I think what I need is probably just a long strong round of antibiotics, because the 1st doctor at the walk-in clinic wrote me antibiotics, but it was not enough and I am resistant..but had started to feel better, & 2 days after I ran out, the pain was so incredible on Memorial Day weekend I had to page the urologist on call and He ordered an ultrasound at a hospital imaging center on my kidneys. The ultrasound showed no kidney stones and no blockages, and I knew it was not a kidney stone because I've had one before, and now the pain is on both sides sometimes, and sometimes only one side or the other, and if you've ever had a kidney stone, you just know.

The only thing that has saved my me from this pain is rubbing C*D Tincture oil on my kidneys and bladder area.
PLEASE PRAY

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I had sent my friend who I was looking for a cigarette-like ejuice for..who needs bladder surgery but cannot have it until she quits smoking- and told me she wanted to quit smoking but didn't know how to vape or anything about it, and had no car to get a ride & did not know how to use Google, (though she does use Facebook), and said that she wanted to have her surgery and quit smoking and wanted her life changed.

So I offered to send her some beginner's gear to get her started, and supply her for a long time.. and she was oh so grateful in the moment, and told me that she has been needing her life changed and that I was going to change her life.

But after I sent over $150 worth of products to her (including a low-dose bottle of C*D that I could have sold, but since I use a much higher dose, I thought I would pass it on to her because she has been wanting to try it.)

Also.. even though I am in bad health right now, & have no drug coverage and need to save my money for my new medication, but still ordered her a bottle of American Patriot Cowboy to get her started, & I sent her in total over $150 worth of vaping supplies, including 2 5-packs of coils for the two tanks and two vaporizer pens I sent on top of a $50 C*D Vape juice cartridge from Savage. And I filled one tank with zero nicotine, strawberries and cream flavor ejuice that I Vape, since she said she was afraid of flavor, and just wanted 1 "like a Marlboro Red", so I also, even though I'm on disability and I'm having serious health problems and money is tight, but I wanted her to have her surgery and not worry about cancer like I was at that moment - (my cytology on my urine sample came back negative for cancer cells btw, which is great news, though it is not a very accurate Test) - but I did not want her to have to worry about cancer like I was, even though I only smoked from the age of 17 - 23, and at the most smoked half a pack a day- and turned 40 yesterday, which was the worst birthday I have ever had in the worst week and couple of months I have ever had on top of that.

So I sent her all of that, and she did not even text me to tell me she got it or thank you, and I even texted her and sent her 2 Facebook messages that she did not respond to at all, and I still sent her a text explaining how to use everything and explained to her that I was disappointed after all these years of friendship and how she acted so excited to get all of those things, that she did not even reply to my text to let me know she got it or anything- and never heard anything from her until yesterday, which was my 40th birthday, (and with my health problems, relationship problems, +stress & physical pain I am in- & the fact that stress makes my pain much worse- but I'm drug tested and have to be very careful with C*D because the cheap lab they use shows positive for any kind of c@nnabinoid at all) - so my stress, anxiety, & pain is much worse than usual, but I still donated all of that to her, even though I can't afford my own medication, but since I already had it and didn't need it anymore I got a flat rate postage box & stuffed it full of Kratom I tried (that made me throw up but she loves it), and all of The Vaping gear and the bottle of C*D.. And she was so d@mn selfish she could not even say thank you.

On top of that, yesterday was the worst birthday and worst week, I have ever had.
Please pray that my situation is turned around on all fronts and physical issues are figured out ASAP, because I have been in incredible pain that started like a bladder infection, but has been tested a few times, and always comes back showing negative..but I have gone to the doctor and had a culture done to test for infection after being in pain with the symptoms for a week lots of times, and the test always comes back showing negative, and then when I come back 2 weeks later in Misery.. the test finally shows up positive for an infection.
Also, I found out I am resistant to a lot of antibiotics they treat that with. Also, the tests they have done can come back negative because I had been on antibiotics or on a bladder antispasmodic called uribel, that if you look on WebMD under where it says USES, it tells you that bacteria will not grow in urine, so when they send it off in a Petri dish to see if it grows bacteria, that can explain why my Test has come back negative, and this started out in mid-april like a bladder infection and now I have horrible kidney pain, as if the infection has spread.

For the first time in 25 years, I have had a fever 1.5 points higher than my normal has always been + I had high blood pressure at the doctor, which is not normal in the last 25 years either, and in fact, it was high for the first time in my entire life, as I am normally low (and one time when I was having surgery the machine registered me as being dead, and the nurse had to manually take my blood pressure twice to get a good reading because it is usually so low), but the new nurse practitioner at a urologist office told me that my blood pressure was probably just high bc I was nervous about seeing a new dr, which was crap because I've seen different doctors my entire life, and she had no explanation for the fever, or why the doctor at the walk-in clinic saw puss in my urine.. under the microscope, and I can still see pieces of tissue from the walls of my bladder and puss in my urine currently when I pee into a big clear disposable cup.

I have taken pictures and I'm going for a cystoscopy on the 18th with an actual doctor, not a nurse practitioner, and hope to get some answers and I think what I need is probably just a long strong round of antibiotics, because the 1st doctor at the walk-in clinic wrote me antibiotics, but it was not enough and I am resistant..but had started to feel better, & 2 days after I ran out, the pain was so incredible on Memorial Day weekend I had to page the urologist on call and He ordered an ultrasound at a hospital imaging center on my kidneys. The ultrasound showed no kidney stones and no blockages, and I knew it was not a kidney stone because I've had one before, and now the pain is on both sides sometimes, and sometimes only one side or the other, and if you've ever had a kidney stone, you just know.

The only thing that has saved my me from this pain is rubbing C*D Tincture oil on my kidneys and bladder area.
PLEASE PRAY
Wow. You have a lot on yh our plate to say the least.
What you did 4 yh our friend is amazing. And your HP will not let that go un noticed. Hive your friend the benefit of the doubt until you speak with her. Hopefully she is just unable yo respond atm and felt you deserve more than a quick ty text.
My prayers and thoughts going your way.
You did a verry good thing here.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wow. You have a lot on yh our plate to say the least.
What you did 4 yh our friend is amazing. And your HP will not let that go un noticed. Hive your friend the benefit of the doubt until you speak with her. Hopefully she is just unable yo respond atm and felt you deserve more than a quick ty text.
My prayers and thoughts going your way.
You did a verry good thing here.

Thank you very much for your kind words! Unfortunately, my friend has always been a flake and kind of a one-way friendship where she blows up my phone if she needs something but when I reach out to her I don't hear back. It's actually been about three weeks since she got that package I sent her and she still has not responded other than on Facebook to click the button that sends a happy birthday wish to someone you are friends with on Facebook. That is just too she is, and I need to remember that.

Things have been so hard lately.. with big problems in my relationship.. and not having the finances to leave, and I do believe I have an infection that has not been detected, because I have had a fever and high blood pressure for the first time in 25 years.. and when I went to the dr the 1st time 4/16.. he saw puss in my urine.. which is a clear sign of infection.

But every time I have been tested where they send a urine sample out in a Petri dish to see if it will grow bacteria, so that they know if you have an infection and what medication to write, I've been on antibiotics which will cause a false negative, or I've been on the bladder numbing medicine that helps with the pain, urgency, and frequency- but it clearly says on WebMD that it will not let bacteria grow in urine, which would also cause a false negative.
I see a real Dr/urologist that I trust and have seen many years ago, (but so far have been stuck with nurse practitioners because the doctor who I like stays booked up 2 - 3 months out), but I'll see her for a procedure called a cystoscopy, where they look in your bladder, on the 18th, and she knows that most people, by the time they come to her, need a long strong dose of antibiotics, and despite the results of those tests

I am hoping she will write me the correct amount & strength of antibiotics to clear this up.. because I still can see infection in my urine and I still feel like I am running a fever like I was (but was unaware of until I went to a new nurse practitioner Monday, who gave me a copy of my statistics, and that was the only way I found out I've been running a fever and have had high blood pressure also- which has never happened in 25 years.. no matter how sick I was).
Anyway, I turned 40 yesterday, but it was the worst birthday ever, because Wednesday I gave all of my forms of ID- including my Medicare card, birth certificate I had just paid for & received, + new temporary paper Georgia license & my Tennessee driver's license that expired yesterday- but would at least be good for identification to sign up for programs to help me afford medications & Medicaid, etc. -My boyfriend took it all to work in an envelope that I sealed to make a copis of- so that I would have them to give to people when I signed up for Medicaid and an affordable Part D drug program- & within 12 hours of only going to work, and coming back home, he forgot he had such important documents (that he had promised to guard with his life), and through the entire envelope away.. and it was already in the apartment dumpster by the time I asked him where he had put such important paperwork.

Later that night, an entire bottle of apple juice, (which is about all I can drink except milk now because acidic drinks and carbonated drinks like Cokes cause tons of kidney pain). Well..the apple juice bottle was full and turned over upside down and got inside the plugs of two power strips where I had all of my electronics and pen vaporizers plugged in at. (The only saving grace there, is that my cell phone and my 2 expensive vaporizers we're not plugged in), and everything else will have to be checked on later, but was pretty soaking wet when I unplugged it all as quick as I could. -It is sitting in front of a fan right now. To top it off, Facebook showed me a memory from my birthday in 2016, and that was when my dog was dying of cancer, and brought up bad memories..

So- it was a pretty horrible 40th birthday, but your kind words did make me smile- so thank you!
(Sometimes just encouraging words and good wishes/prayers sent your way, can really make your day and mean a whole lot.)Thank you!

I hope you have a great day! I am making it a huge effort to completely relax today and tomorrow, and not let stress get to me at all. I am just going to lay in bed and watch my favorite shows, and be left alone and relax.

Even though I haven't had an appetite or wanted to vape much in a while, maybe I'll vape a little and get an appetite to be able to eat my steak dinner that has been in the refrigerator for a few days tonight, and just relax and chill out.

I already feel better, since I talked to my boyfriend and told him how bad the the stress has made my pain, and as soon as I feel stress coming on now, I tell him- and we immediately drop the conversation and split up for a few minutes, so that it doesn't get to escalate his bad temper and start a fight or stress for either of us. (We only started that yesterday, but I already feel more relaxed than before- and my pain is already better than it was.

Thank you again for your kind words!

VU Sponsors