Become a Patron!

Hello I am new! not to vaping though

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello Fred. Give us a bit more detail please, there are many good rtas these days. Single or dual coil, mtl or dl, size, af, etc.What devices will you be using it on and do you have a preferred wattage range?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm a fan of the new Augvape Intake, easy deck, fairly forgiving wick, and good flavor once you find your sweet spot height for coil placement. Another one I enjoy is the OBS Crius 2 single coil, nice looks, lower profile and the only bottom af I have that I trust, also an easy build/wick. Kaees Solomon 2 is also gaining in popularity. I don't have one of those but have been lurking on some threads. There are some good reviews up here on VU, you should check them out. Click on the Forum banner up top and scroll down until you see the review forum near the bottom.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!!

I’ve been eying up the creed for an RTA. I’m primarily a drip or squonk user though.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....:vino:

Can't help ya in the RTA dept, just squonk RDA atties.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The Pharaoh Mini RTA beats the Intake RTA in airflow and flavor hands down. I've had almost every single coil RTA including the 2 I mentioned, and the Pharaoh Mini has shined above all other single coil RTAs to date.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fred Carlson

Member For 1 Year
The Pharaoh Mini RTA beats the Intake RTA in airflow and flavor hands down. I've had almost every single coil RTA including the 2 I mentioned, and the Pharaoh Mini has shined above all other single coil RTAs to date.

Wow. Thanks all! These all sound like great options. Its so hard to choose. Right now I am sitting with the Serpent SMM RTA, I've had it a while and I think its great, but the one problem I have is that it doesn't wick properly. I vape for a few minutes, then I have to unscrew the cape to let some air bubbles up.

So is there any special reason why the Pharaoh is better then the Engine and Creed mentioned above?

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow. Thanks all! These all sound like great options. Its so hard to choose. Right now I am sitting with the Serpent SMM RTA, I've had it a while and I think its great, but the one problem I have is that it doesn't wick properly. I vape for a few minutes, then I have to unscrew the cape to let some air bubbles up.

So is there any special reason why the Pharaoh is better then the Engine and Creed mentioned above?
Easy to build, innovative deck/airflow, and easy to wick (very forgiving). P.S. if you hafta unscrew the cap to let juice in ; you've got way too much cotton in there.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

The OBS Engine and Engine II aren't bad...but not great either...and not single coil...and the Creed isn't single coil. I was highly unimpressed with the Crius 2...

Fred Carlson

Member For 1 Year
Easy to build, innovative deck/airflow, and easy to wick (very forgiving). P.S. if you hafta unscrew the cap to let juice in ; you've got way too much cotton in there.

Oooo your right! the creed is a dual coil. darn it. ok, Yea the Pharoah is seems pretty nice, but kinda reminds me of the Kylin. My kylin I have to stuff massive cotton into inorder to not get it to leak. Then when I get it to not leak its kinda bad at low voltages. Eh maybe its me and not the RTA's

VU Sponsors