Become a Patron!

Help Looking for new setup.

As the tittle states, I am looking for a new gear set up. I have 70-80$ USD for my budget. Looking for a regulated device and tank combo that will give me a bang for my buck. Right now I am using my Kanger Subox and Subtank Mini combo. I've pretty much been using this thing exclusively since it came out. I have a few mechanical mods and rdas as well. BUT I have been preferring the use of regulated+tank combo.

So my needs:
Price: 70-80$
Regulated + Tank Combo
Tank with RBA (a big must)
Something with better performance than my current setup.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
indulgence MuTank has prebuilt coils along with a rba deck for around $30
the koopor plus can be had for around 45

that setup should do you nicely

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The VTC mini can be found for around $35-$40, 75 watts/temp control/upgradable. If you find it listed as 60 watts it can be upgraded for free to 75 watts. Even though the ones I purchased said 60 watts they both showed up with the 75 watt firmware already installed on them.

The Uwell Crown can be found for $19 and the Crown RBA deck for an additonal $10.

So around $65-70 plus shipping for both item and both have outstanding reviews.

Links are to a USA seller that I have purchased from and had great service with. If you are looking for a USA seller. I am sure if you look around hard enough you could probably find a place that may be a few dollars cheaper.

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the crown tank with stock coils is awesome.
The rba deck for it gets mixed reviews at best.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 bats? eeek.
Yep, three batts and up to 200w in a very neat and compact mod..love my two!
5acbd0e0cd36b41a6e0d598dace0337c.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3 bats? eeek.
Theres a thread in here one it. I don't have one yet, but the people that do love it and are getting 1-2 days on a charge.
Plenty of youtube reviews on it also
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/reuleaux-rx-200.160496/page-14#post-829858

In fact here's a killer tank, love this thing, great flavor and rda performance
https://www.eciggity.com/account.php
They have the mod for the same price also
http://www.eciggity.com/reuleaux-rx200-by-jaybo-design-wismec/

Last edited:

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the crown tank with stock coils is awesome.
The rba deck for it gets mixed reviews at best.

OP if you find the Crown is not to your taste then the are plenty of other options as well. I have ordered the Crown and a Co-worker has it with the RBA deck and so far hasn't had issue with it, I believe it's more of how it is wicked than anything.

An option would be the Crius which also carries mixed review but to be honest I don't think you will find any hardware out there that wont have some sort of mixed review on it, I will admit while I love the performace of the Crius some have had issue with the insulator being cracked but they have been able to get them replaced by the sellers if you look for the thread, I myself don't care for the fill port on it but other than that have been very happy with it and it's really easy to build on. The Mutation is another option that is getting high reviews on it as well.

You had set a budget on what you wanted to spend for both pieces so I am suggesting stuff to stay within that limit.

Last edited:

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Indulgence Mutank arouding usd32
IPVD2 75w arounding usd50
You could have a try

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Consider the Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini for a mod. You can commonly get them for around $43 from U.S. on-line vendors such as sweet-vapes or myvaporstore. Unless you're going to go with a power-hungry tank. Then you might find the single 18650 being exhausted too quickly. Alternatively: The Sigelei 150W, perhaps?

Tank is tougher. None of the tanks with which I have personal experience qualify. I was reading about the Smok TFV4 Mini, last night. That would definitely qualify. Even comes with the RBA. A vendor on VU was advertising that for... $22? with a coupon code, just last night. Limited-time offer.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
even though i suggested a koopor plus earlier
i will second and third any recommendation for an evic vtc
probably the most affordable, single battery mod with the most features available
if you want dual battery then go koopor plus

VU Sponsors