Become a Patron!

Jamesgr86

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all, im trying to make a clone of badd nana. I love it too much and cant afford to keep going to the store, soo i figured id just buy my stuff in bulk and make it myself. Some sites say its a banana cream mix. some say its a banana and a custard cream mix. is custard cream a flavor that can be bought in bulk? Or when they say custard cream do they mean custard mixed with cream? also, how many types of cream are there? does anyone have a good idea where i can start? also, what are some good websites to buy this stuff in bulk in the USA? found 1 thats farely cheap and highly reviewed, where i can get 500ml for around 20 bucks and nic and vg are about 10 dollars each. yeah much better than the store, but the problem is banana and cream are both sold out right now. so i cant get them to start mixing to try and get as close as i can to badd nana. im sure there are more sites, anyone got a clue on them? Thx!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't help with this recipe specifically, I've got a guy guinea-pigging some banana creams I've come up with right now but I'm waiting on his feedback as I've never been a fan of them, will report back if he likes any of the recipes I've come up with.

For flavors, I'm a fan of Bull City Vapor and E-Cig Express. You can get PG and VG from either spot, but for bulk I like Essential Depot (got a 4 gallon box that came in today sitting on the couch). For nic, I believe the only choices are Vaperstek and Nude Nicotine (Nude will send you a 15 ml sample for like $2 if you're willing to wait a couple weeks), others here believe Vaperstek alone is the only choice (Nude has burned some people in the past with a bad batch and more recently with crap shipping times), but there are plenty of cheaper options out there if you're not fanatical about your nic purity.

Edit: so far as creams, there are a metric shit ton: I have TFA Bavarian Cream DX, FA Catalan Cream, FA Fresh Cream, FA Irish Cream, CAP Sweet Cream, FA Vienna Cream, TFA Whipped Cream, and a far-from-exhaustive cream collection.

Jamesgr86

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@QBDAVE

ha great thx for the reply! Yeah i wouldnt want nic thats a shotty mix, rather go with the better than not honestly. The badd nana flavor by uncle junks fog cabin line ppl have reviewed it and say its a banana custardy cream taste.. i mean i guess i kinda taste the smallest hint of custard maybe, and cream. Im not sure about what banana is supposed to tasted like without the other two and seeing in how i know what an actual banana tastes like haha obvisously but cant taste it in the flavor.. but if i had to guess maybe its a 3/1 ratio. maybe 5% custard, 5% cream and 10% banana. Are any of your testers right now got those 3 ingredients in it?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a lot of banana...I did my first batch at 6% and that took over after a day, we're now experimenting with:

4% FA Banana
2% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.25% FA Cinnamon Ceylon

I think this is still going to be strong on the banana and that it could benefit from a couple percent of some sort of cream, but we'll see what the guy that requested this mix thinks...

Edit (again): just realized this recipe isn't speaking specifically to the banana cream you're looking for - at the moment, though I'll suggest its addition next go-round...

Jamesgr86

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh ok i got ya, when my buddy explained to me 80/20 mix i assumed the flavor made up the other 20%. .. so then, what makes up the difference?

Jamesgr86

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
all right thanks! Im pretty good with math, whichI thought I was going to have to do, but that sounds better. I was looking some more online at possible clone match recipes. and I found a couple, im not sure though, cause i dont taste cinnamon in what im trying to clone, but anyways id thought id mention it since your guy was looking for something similiar. ha maybe put some badd nana in a tester and have him try it... bet he'd like it.. and then you could try to clone it.. lol
  • 5% FA Custard
  • 3% Banana Cream
  • 1% Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

• 5% Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
  • 3% Banana Cream
  • 1% FA Custard

Jamesgr86

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive been searching the sites i've collected with help from you and others, I cant find a site with custard.. just custard, all i keep finding is vanilla custard. know where i can look?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found custard. Actually I found all the flavors I wanted to start with, around 7 or 8 plus some syringes and 250ml of vg and pg for $38 at Bull City, and thats with shipping. Damn i knew DIY was cheap, but I didnt know it could be that cheap! And they have good reviews to boot. wow im impressed. now to nerd out when it all gets here and come up with a bomb flavor. Wish me luck

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh man, sometimes I forget how much vendor juice costs. $20+ for a 30ml bottle is fucking insaaaaane. At that price I dont know people can afford to vape at all.

Anyways, I wanted to share a recipe with you that I like alot. Its a banana strawberry "milkshake" and its certainly worth trying.
http://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/06/boardwalk/

VU Sponsors