Become a Patron!

Help with eGO CTwist battery & X9 Protank

So, you'll have to bear with me because I'm extremely new to vaping. I'm still learning terms for everything and whatnot.
I recently got an eGo CTwist battery and a mini X9 Protank atomizer.
Before I send anything back, I just want to be sure I'm not doing something wrong or it's something I can easily fix.
Now, the battery DEFINITELY works. I tested it with a multimeter and it shot up when I pressed the button. I even charged the battery for about 9-10 hours after I got it and the charger showed up red, then turned green when it had finished charging.
Since the battery works, I'm now convinced it may have something to do with the atomizer perhaps? But I don't know what.
I've scoured forums and haven't found any kind of solution..
I tried the center pin trick, but I'm not so sure I did wrong. However, can that still be an issue even when it was charging properly?

I hope no one minds that I'm a complete noob and I might need to ask what you mean if you say something I'm unsure about. Thank you for any help you can give.

Update: I got it working. I unscrewed the coil and then screwed it back on tight and it fired up. Unfortunately, I'm getting a burnt taste so I think I'm gonna clean everything out. It's possible that the coil might need to be replaced as well if it's burnt.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Solved my own problem.....lol
That's the best way to learn! Generally right after i post a help question i always figure it out myself too lol.

VU Sponsors