Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 3 x 50ml for $30

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of these Egyptian symbols are going to please the gods and powers that be that run this world....you guys really thought this one out... bravo

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
All of these Egyptian symbols are going to please the gods and powers that be that run this world....you guys really thought this one out... bravo
more than you know :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's the stages of the job I'm on.

First it was
225b74d730c9a061412eb849a5d1e0da.jpg

Then this
de7d253022d27e20f58b3e68d6d9a458.jpg
2b01a2d8fa073e7d8061a8b92ebd8407.jpg
2d8b19b050827de6e0f6cfe612dc8af3.jpg

And today !
d288109d20ff8beb279e4421eb368af5.jpg

Thank eff its almost done. By the way, this is ALL by hand. No machines.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Here's the stages of the job I'm on.

First it was
225b74d730c9a061412eb849a5d1e0da.jpg

Then this
de7d253022d27e20f58b3e68d6d9a458.jpg
2b01a2d8fa073e7d8061a8b92ebd8407.jpg
2d8b19b050827de6e0f6cfe612dc8af3.jpg

And today !
d288109d20ff8beb279e4421eb368af5.jpg

Thank eff its almost done. By the way, this is ALL by hand. No machines.
Dude, looks like New Orleans!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Shit, coming in here is like logging into the forums for the first time every day. 3 new pages of conversations since i logged out last night
I know! Its like one of those old AOL chat rooms

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hermetic vape just became my new favorite.
Tried Dorsia today. Tastes just like candy!!
Might order 5 more bottles today.

Can't wait for the custard to come out.
Any timeframe on release ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hermetic vape just became my new favorite.
Tried Dorsia today. Tastes just like candy!!
Might order 5 more bottles today.

Can't wait for the custard to come out.
Any timeframe on release ?

SWEET! Yeah dorsia is probably my favorite too :)
And yes...custard flavorS are coming out in within two weeks i'm sure.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think an early day today is in order.

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone also smoke cigarettes along with vaping?

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone also smoke cigarettes along with vaping?

I did for months. I only had a pen vape & it wasnt doing it for me so i would alternate between cigs & vaping. After I bought my subox, i havent touched a cig in a month and a half.

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did for months. I only had a pen vape & it wasnt doing it for me so i would alternate between cigs & vaping. After I bought my subox, i havent touched a cig in a month and a half.
Same here. I I kicked a month ago when I got my aspire sub ohm.
I love not smoking now. Vaping is the way to go

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I cant stand the smell of cigs now. I dont know how anybody can choose to smoke a cig after vaping on some blueberry pie lol
Smell doesn't bother me at all really. It's just the taste makes me sick.
And I think I feel better too

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I switched between smoking and vaping for about 2 years, I'd vape for like a week then smoke for months then vape etc. It was almost 4 months ago when I thought I may try this nautilus mini everyone is raving about. Went out and bought one, haven't picked up a ciggie since. I did however, obviously step up my game with going sub and now dripping but I did give my sister in-law the Nautilus and the ego C-twist hoping she'll stop smoking. Then again she's one of those people who constantly say "I really need to stop smoking" blah blah meanwhile she's saying it with a lit smoke in her hand. I have a little hope for her but all I can do is push and push and hope for the best.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My 1st setup was a Vision Spinner and a Viva Nova tank. I might have smoked maybe 2 or 3 cigs after that. Then I had a 1/2 pack of cigs I put in my dresser drawer and my daughter found them about 3 wks ago and said mama what is this? I told her it was my crutch just in case I couldn't vape and I've been smoke free since July 12, 2013!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm ok around people who smoke at work, but cigarette smoke just seems like so thick to me. I always had to wash my hands after coming in from a smoke break cause i never could stand the smell of it, but i knew I had to have my nicotine. I would chain smoke & get sick, especially driving to and from work. I felt really dependent on cigarettes. I tried the pen vape and it was good, but no vapor and it was almost like eating candy to me, no sensation of smoking. I started nosing around the forums and my local vape stores & saw all of these more powerful mods and the vapor they produced. after getting my first mod, it was a done deal. As far as saving money, I have received my 3rd mod in the mail today, and have 3 tanks and an RDA, with a whole toolbox full of juice and a coil building kit, lol. I think I found my comfort level on my vaping accessories, until I see a good sale. But I can breathe so much better and I can taste so much better.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm ok around people who smoke at work, but cigarette smoke just seems like so thick to me. I always had to wash my hands after coming in from a smoke break cause i never could stand the smell of it, but i knew I had to have my nicotine. I would chain smoke & get sick, especially driving to and from work. I felt really dependent on cigarettes. I tried the pen vape and it was good, but no vapor and it was almost like eating candy to me, no sensation of smoking. I started nosing around the forums and my local vape stores & saw all of these more powerful mods and the vapor they produced. after getting my first mod, it was a done deal. As far as saving money, I have received my 3rd mod in the mail today, and have 3 tanks and an RDA, with a whole toolbox full of juice and a coil building kit, lol. I think I found my comfort level on my vaping accessories, until I see a good sale. But I can breathe so much better and I can taste so much better.
You and me both. I hated smoking but needed that nic hit. Pen vapes didn't feel like smoking. But it wasn't just the nic hit for me, it was the feeling of the hit at the back of the throat and lungs that was hard to get off of a pen vape. I quickly moved up to the subox mini kit and from there I knew that I was heading in the right direction.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Likewise here. I was smoking a pack and 1/2 daily. Then I went to the shitty Blu cigs. That lasted all of a day or so. So I went back to smoking. It wasn't till I met a buddy if mine who had a nice Manhattan mod with some really good juice. I was amazed at the clouds and the smell of it. I never saw anything like it. So I asked to try it and I initially coughed like crazy, because as you all know we aren't used to it. So after that I bought his doomsday mod and had him coil me up. After that I was between cigs and vaping still but after a while I started noticing I wasn't smoking as much. That same week I went from smoking the aforementioned to about 4-5 cigarettes daily. Fast forward another month and I was done smoking. Then I found box mods and have been vaping off them since :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trust us it's all good. Like I said previously user friendly site is key! For instance when I place an item in cart there should be an option where you can continue shopping instead of having to go back through 2 pages to add more.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have an issue with one of your juices, Azure. I cant stop vaping it. If you make any more desert vapes, I'm in trouble

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is only one juice I can't vape all day. Illuminutty is a very strong flavor and I'm sure it's an acquired taste, but that one is the only one I have somewhat of a concern with. I'm not saying it's a bad flavor it's just overwhelming to the senses. Every other flavor is great though! Just tried the golden dawn and I'm very happy with it! Can't wait to get my others I ordered today!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same here. I like it, but its definitely an acquired taste. Thats the only thing about peanut butter flavors. On my velocity, it tastes really good, but my Goliath wasnt really dealing with it well

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I LOVE THE NEW SITE!!!!!! I just created an account!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oooo yeah nice new site. User friendly indeed and 2 new flavors on site...thanks for telling us lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I take that back 3 new flavors

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
93 black mirror, thelema, skeye (formally azure)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the difference between the different colors of 93? And where's the description for Indigo Montoya?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thelma sounds like it's going to be a beautiful vape

VU Sponsors