Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had my hopes up so high, I feel shattered, Broken lol

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No joke, when I was a kid, I watched the Princess Bride and Star Wars on VHS so much that I wore the tape down till it was unusable....I had to work at a nearby blueberry farm to make the money to buy new copies for my Step Father....well...i didn't have to...it was a Christmas gift :) but yea....

yall really tuggin on some nostalgic strings here !!!

Retro_gamer420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My mail man just came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9b4a13d2f9a19b505b95d885d18935e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The mail man just came... No juice...

Andy, your package arrive in your state at like 5am...says its en route and will be delivered today :/ it was sent usps...if it already came..my guess is monday then...beyond my control. sorry dude

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
My mail man just came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9b4a13d2f9a19b505b95d885d18935e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm really curious to get peoples opinion of enochian! Glad you got your juice! Those are some sexy labels...lol sshow everyone the new back labels ?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No joke, when I was a kid, I watched the Princess Bride and Star Wars on VHS so much that I wore the tape down till it was unusable....I had to work at a nearby blueberry farm to make the money to buy new copies for my Step Father....well...i didn't have to...it was a Christmas gift :) but yea....

yall really tuggin on some nostalgic strings here !!!

haha oh you just wait Tony! (p.s. ill write you back today, was too busy yesterday...I apologize)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Enjoy your day bro. Take a nice break and have a good time with your gf and family :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
For those who don't know...the 5 for 30 continues! They are now in 30ml plastic dropper bottles (slightly smaller than the 32ml glass dropper bottles we have been sending out). You can get 5 x 32ml dropper bottles for $2 more per bottle if you choose. We are also doing $5 15ml's ALL month! $15 60mls! And running new specials daily/weekly. This week you can get our 3 best selling flavors in 60ml for $40. Dorsia, Blonde and Magenta. We are offering free shipping over $50 and cheap flat rate shipping on everything else. So hypothetically you could get 330 ml of hermetic steam 5 x 30ml and 3 x 60ml for $70 and free shipping... some people pay over $80 for 3 x 30ml for juice that people constantly compare us too :) You guys have been great...we genuinely appreciate all the love and support and this is our way of showing it.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Also, we have a new site that will automatically update you on the status of your order, that is more stable...that you can create an account on and get even MORE special deals. It may take us a few days to transition as we work out the kinks...but I see this as the next step in our Hermetic evolution. We just have to train the martians to run the site and we'll be good.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered yesterday I believe...will my shipment be plastic droppers?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
ALSO, you can get gift certificates for friends.. feel like spreading the love about hermetic steam? Get a $30 Gift certificate for a friend and we'll give you and your friend an extra 30ml with your next orders.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered yesterday I believe...will my shipment be plastic droppers?

Yes you did... and I can make sure they get put in dropper bottles...just know that the 30ml hold 2-3ml less than the 32 ml glass dropper bottles...I will throw in an extra 15ml though.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Looking forward to some of the new flavors coming out this month... including Bohemian Raspberry and Large Marge.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol awesome stuff!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I can't wait to try Thelma! Sounds sooooo good
Thelema is a new fav... Its so sweet... the pina colada elements really stand out and has a kind of grenadine/strawberry topping aftertaste... really good!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I try to avoid run ins with the law... NOLA is NOT the place you want to get arrested.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't wait for you guys to delve into cheesecake flavors. Strawberry cheesecake would be my go to :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Can't wait for you guys to delve into cheesecake flavors. Strawberry cheesecake would be my go to :)
That's exactly what will come out first.. strawberry cheesecake with a hs twist... Cheesecakes are hard to get right... we are also doing yogurt/fruit soon.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This month for sure... we will have 25-30 flavors by month's end. Also the Kava infused Juice "Kavala" will be available shortly.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fruit on the bottom yogurt would be immaculate! Lol.....I know that's a hard one to accomplish given physicality

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Holy shit that's a alot! Man your sweat shop has been busy lol

Oh you have no idea. We have close to 40 perfected recipes and counting...the more 5 for 30 plastic bottles people order this month, the more we will have to work with... the plastic dropper bottles are a win for everyone... they are a little bit cheaper so we make a few bucks profit that we can reinvest into stickers and such for new products and people get what they want...plastic dropper bottles... we had like 3 packages this month get delivered with a broken bottle or two...so its less risk of having to replace orders as well.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I think I mentioned that pages back about the plastic droppers. It's a win win for everyone. And seriously congrats on the recipes we are beyond happy to try them all out :)

VU Sponsors