Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for extending this into August! I missed the July one (didn't see thread until close to end of month and then was in middle of traveling for work).

Sent from my Z970

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey brother...we listen. We really do. We made over 2k bottles of eliquid in our first month... WAY more than we could have imagined...and probably more than we were prepared for ;)... which i suppose is a good problem to have. The overwhelming majority of people asked about squuez dropper bottles and bigger and smaller size options. So... ask and you shall receive. We think $5 a 15ml, $8 a 30ml and $15 a 60ml is totally fair for our quality... and if you get the 5 for 30 thats $6 a 30ml! and if you get the best seller bundle of Dorsia, Magenta and Blone that's like 13 bucks a 60ml for our best selling Juice... we've got some other sales planned as well...

Last edited:

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for extending this into August! I missed the July one (didn't see thread until close to end of month and then was in middle of traveling for work).

Sent from my Z970

Welcome home! :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not bashing you guys by any means. Please don't take offense by what I said. I'm glad your the only vendor to actually listen to your customers. It helps everyone in the long run and it will definitely keep your company functioning and prosperous. Keep up the great deals and you will be a happy camper :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not bashing you guys by any means. Please don't take offense by what I said. I'm glad your the only vendor to actually listen to your customers. It helps everyone in the long run and it will definitely keep your company functioning and prosperous. Keep up the great deals and you will be a happy camper :)

I didn't think you were bashing me/us :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Hey man" unfortunately is interpretive lol...

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I started this company because this industry changed/saved my life and i genuinely felt that I had something with actual value to contribute to the community. When you love what you do you never work a day in your life. I'm blessed to have a team of people who truly feel the same way and who believe in me and customers who are enthusiastic. We had tons of people place two orders in our first month and a few that actually placed 3! I come to this forum and people are excited about things that I helped create...i don't take this for granted.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same here. If I can even put in a fragment of an input into the community that helped me I'm happy as well. This forum is amazing and I have met some really great people on here. You definitely being one of them. So like I've said a few times over anything you guys need were all here to help out.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Its a my chemical bromance up in here

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I started this company because this industry changed/saved my life and i genuinely felt that I had something with actual value to contribute to the community. When you love what you do you never work a day in your life. I'm blessed to have a team of people who truly feel the same way and who believe in me and customers who are enthusiastic. We had tons of people place two orders in our first month and a few that actually placed 3! I come to this forum and people are excited about things that I helped create...i don't take this for granted.

Well thank you for being the exception. Not only do you have an exceptional product at an exceptional price, but you care about the customers as well. Ive dealt with some good companies who were pleasant to deal with, but Hermetic Steam is different and you should be the standard others go by. You can definitely tell theres a passion to this company, which is the perfect formula for success.

For those who don't know...the 5 for 30 continues! They are now in 30ml plastic dropper bottles (slightly smaller than the 32ml glass dropper bottles we have been sending out). You can get 5 x 32ml dropper bottles for $2 more per bottle if you choose. We are also doing $5 15ml's ALL month! $15 60mls! And running new specials daily/weekly. This week you can get our 3 best selling flavors in 60ml for $40. Dorsia, Blonde and Magenta. We are offering free shipping over $50 and cheap flat rate shipping on everything else. So hypothetically you could get 330 ml of hermetic steam 5 x 30ml and 3 x 60ml for $70 and free shipping... some people pay over $80 for 3 x 30ml for juice that people constantly compare us too :) You guys have been great...we genuinely appreciate all the love and support and this is our way of showing it.
I've been vaping truffle shuffle all day in a subtank mini/cool fire 4. This juice is AMAZING!! Big smooth flavorful clouds. Excellent balance of chocolate and cream. Sooo good. Can't wait to try the others.

Retro_gamer420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping truffle shuffle all day in a subtank mini/cool fire 4. This juice is AMAZING!! Big smooth flavorful clouds. Excellent balance of chocolate and cream. Sooo good. Can't wait to try the others.
I mixed magenta and the truffle shuffle in my rda and OMG slap my grandma amazing strawberry Nutella strawberry milkshake fucking A!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys, somewhere in the transition to the new site our domain email stopped working... we are working to fix it... if anyone has emailed anyone with a @hermeticsteam.com email address we are fixing the problem right now... i'll be back on the forum later to catch up w everyone :)

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
eee9ad8944a53ee90ea9fd79451624e9a3f083ca57bfb0497e626be70beee68a.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Alright.. back in business....ALSO...people should be able to leave product reviews on the site with the email you used to make your purchase...anyone who takes/re-takes the time to post product reviews gets a big cyber hug from me...and an additional free 15ml of choice with next order.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright.. back in business....ALSO...people should be able to leave product reviews on the site with the email you used to make your purchase...anyone who takes/re-takes the time to post product reviews gets a big cyber hug from me...and an additional free 15ml of choice with next order.
I did leave my review but at the time it wasn't working properly. I'll do it again now though, if its up and running.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I did leave my review but at the time it wasn't working properly. I'll do it again now though, if its up and running.
Sorry abut that... it should be working now. I really appreciate it :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where do we leave reviews?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Choose the flavour and on right hand side there is a drop down

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh...I really wanted to do a general overview of the products not individually. But I suppose I'll do it..

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
There will eventually be something to that effect... a way to leave customer service reviews etc... for now... only product reviews... sorry :/

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Oh...I really wanted to do a general overview of the products not individually. But I suppose I'll do it..
You already got a complimentary 30ml with your second order :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
If you don't mind and have the time... it would be rad... and also help others decide which flavors to choose.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
:) Thanks andy! Means the world to me/us. I can't wait for you to get your second order...you have surprises :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey I'm curious, you got that 3 flavor bundle but what if I want to choose 3 diff flavours. I like figgy more than magenta and I'll probably like others more than blonde, can we pick and choose or is it set to only blonde dorsia and magenta?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey I'm curious, you got that 3 flavor bundle but what if I want to choose 3 diff flavours. I like figgy more than magenta and I'll probably like others more than blonde, can we pick and choose or is it set to only blonde dorsia and magenta?
good question...

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Damn for Magenta I was going to review it like I intended to but the description for it sounds very familiar lol
I was waiting for you to notice that :) I'll change it... put it in quotes and credit you.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was waiting for you to notice that :) I'll change it... put it in quotes and credit you.
Nah bro you don't need to. I like it as is and deserves to be there from you guys :) I'll know personally ;) and I'm happy someone else noticed it like I did

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My bad I meant 30ml damn typo!

VU Sponsors