Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awww I'm allergic if I'm in contact with cats I got to the hospital :(

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those who don't know...the 5 for 30 continues! They are now in 30ml plastic dropper bottles (slightly smaller than the 32ml glass dropper bottles we have been sending out). You can get 5 x 32ml dropper bottles for $2 more per bottle if you choose. We are also doing $5 15ml's ALL month! $15 60mls! And running new specials daily/weekly. This week you can get our 3 best selling flavors in 60ml for $40. Dorsia, Blonde and Magenta. We are offering free shipping over $50 and cheap flat rate shipping on everything else. So hypothetically you could get 330 ml of hermetic steam 5 x 30ml and 3 x 60ml for $70 and free shipping... some people pay over $80 for 3 x 30ml for juice that people constantly compare us too :) You guys have been great...we genuinely appreciate all the love and support and this is our way of showing it.
Got pics of the plastic bottles? Are they anywhere as cool looking as the glass ones?

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh... why not... all month long

You guys are the best!! The trio of 93 will give me an excuse to try out Black Mirror, Truffle Shuffle and Indigo Montoya as well. Juice always ships safer with far less chance of breakage or loss when 6 bottles are ordered. At least that's the excuse I give when my better half sees the credit card bill.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
same product labels, same design... just on plastic dropper bottles... the glass ones are still an option though if you prefer.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glass for tanks droppers for RDA's :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer glass to store in. I have a bunch of my own unicorn that I put them into when I want to use them.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys are the best!! The trio of 93 will give me an excuse to try out Black Mirror, Truffle Shuffle and Indigo Montoya as well. Juice always ships safer with far less chance of breakage or loss when 6 bottles are ordered. At least that's the excuse I give when my better half sees the credit card bill.

I tell my wife I can either go down the street to the vape shop & pay $25 for a bottle of good juice, or buy 6 bottles of great juice from Hermetic Steam for $30. She seems to stop arguing with me pretty quick lol

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I tell my wife I can either go down the street to the vape shop & pay $25 for a bottle of good juice, or buy 6 bottles of great juice from Hermetic Steam for $30. She seems to stop arguing with me pretty quick lol
Its a pretty solid argument

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a question, when is Hermetic Steam coming out with their king cake flavor? I know you New Orleanians love that king cake lol

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sheesh I barely have enough time to keep up with these new flavors as it is!!! How on earth do you guys even do this? Do you have a drove of lemmings in an underground bunker or something ??

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
we live in new orleans... so we are sick of king cake. haha we thought about beignet though! Now that i think about it... the king cake one might be an excue to name a flavor "plastic jesus"

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally can go through a 15ml in a day...I think it's a but mute...but others would like it. I think you guys should have your whole line sample packed for people to try out

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What do you guys think of 5 15ml for 20?

Ill see about sending you one this week
I was gonna say, I know a big thing for me trying a new company would be a sample pack to try some flavors 1st before jumping into a 30 ml bottle. Although the 30 mils are a great price so if I dont like them its no big loss

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What is the VG/PG ratio of your Max VG?

Depending on the flavor between 80-90% VG the rest PG...none of our flavors use more than 20% flavoring and some of our ingredients are actual infusions and vg based.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The problem is that doesn't seem like a good deal compared to the 30ml deal

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years