• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh I bought the new sigelei 150 and a lemo 2. I'm finally trying a tank out! It will definitely do wonders with the glass bottles I have now

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
May I be honest about a juice Josh?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I gotta try thelema goetia and truffle before I decide on what 3. But that'll be after I get back from aus in September

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You have a sample of at least one of those coming to ya

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know I got the truffle in a 30. I'm excited to get my mail Monday.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok well here goes. The juice I'm not really digging is illuminutty. I can't vape it all day. The flavor profile is very strong and I end up smelling like I was working in a planters nut factory for 8 hours lol. I'm not saying it's a bad flavor I just think it needs subtle notes of nuts. I hope yu guys don't take it the wrong way. I know you guys appreciate all praise and criticisms. So I'm letting you guys know my experience. Some may differ with me, and by all means I would love to hear them :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ok well here goes. The juice I'm not really digging is illuminutty. I can't vape it all day. The flavor profile is very strong and I end up smelling like I was working in a planters nut factory for 8 hours lol. I'm not saying it's a bad flavor I just think it needs subtle notes of nuts. I hope yu guys don't take it the wrong way. I know you guys appreciate all praise and criticisms. So I'm letting you guys know my experience. Some may differ with me, and by all means I would love to hear them :)

Of course we appreciate honest opinions... our reviews for Illuminutty have been mixed.. people either LOVE it or they say just that... too nutty...we are definitely working on adjustments to either that flavor or just releasing one of our other peanut butter flavors sooner as another option. I'll send you a free 30ml of one of the new ones to replace the iluminutty that you weren't fond of :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
If it tastes like reeses peanut butter eggs, I may pee a little

I'll let you know in a week or so... when we make a new recipe... we do it with about 25 different variations and then let it steep for a month or two so we can get a better idea of how it will taste at full potential...then we vote on the recipe...ask friends for opinions... and poof... a flavor is born

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I would definitely love your opinion @sev7777 I will see about getting a sample of it in your order...just know that its still in beta stage :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Candy fruity and custard cheesecake is where its at for me.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@sev7777 I know you were kidding. But depending on how 60ml go we may offer bigger sizes in the future :) A few people have inquired about large sizes.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
and we did make and send someone a 36 oz of Dorsia by special request. No 2-liters tho

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It was either a 36 or 32 oz of dorsia for like $150 I don't remember the details... it was a fun situation though

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id like a keg of Blonde, and a keg of Dorsia

650_DSC0203_zpsigmocopz.jpg

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is SO something we would do. lol .... Schlitz flavored e liquid anyone?

I would like my next order to come in these please. I can provide empties or you can take 1.39 and get your own Colt 45 :)
320687_10150875479750296_1832950370_n_zpsdsetzdbz.jpg

"Colt 45 and two zip zags, baby that all we need, we can go to the park after dark, and smoke that tumble ...."

No joke certain bands at Sloppy Joes Bar and I would do this on stage because I was one of the few white people that knew this song fully by heart...lol

25559_10150133111005296_3331182_n_zpsod3duzvy.jpg

Last edited:

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm doing that very soon. I'll try new flavors and get on it. How much shipping do I need to pay to get it over night or 2 day

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We automatically do 2 day shipping... and as it stands now we are only doing usps priority which is 5.25... we are trying our hardest to get our shipping down to around $3 or so. I have a meeting with usps, fed-ex and ups this week. lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Uh oh a meeting with the 3 heads of the "family" we hope you don't end up sleeping with the fishes lol

VU Sponsors