Become a Patron!

Hohm wrecker g2

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a long weekend, stat holiday monday. Victoria day. Wish I had a new toy......
I'm waiting on my replacement conqueror to show up. Needs to go back to its gone on top of my g2 so I can get my flavor tank back. Having to run the alleria now.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha... I love my alleria but the conqueror has a more dense vape. Mine was scratched up and had a machining issue with one of the coil set screws.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are $25 but you get two, a bit expensive but I don't think Hohmtech would market them unless they were good.
That's pricey but then everything would match up. I can't hate on my g2, I love the thing, just wish the case felt better in the hand. I almost picked up a le Homh skillet when they had them for $20 to have for when need to be discreet but I decided to pass to save for the slice or something else small if the battery options weren't there yet.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Im really starting to love my G2. Running Knthal builds in TC is really growing on me. Currently have a set of coils, 26G KA1 twisted, then those twisted strands twisted again... Heard some people calling this a Hive coil, but I have no clue. All I know is that thye come out to .16 and TC at 480F 171 watts and LOVING it!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's pricey but then everything would match up. I can't hate on my g2, I love the thing, just wish the case felt better in the hand. I almost picked up a le Homh skillet when they had them for $20 to have for when need to be discreet but I decided to pass to save for the slice or something else small if the battery options weren't there yet.

After a good bit Ive found it very nice in the hand...you find a way to hold it that suits you, I hold mine with my thumb just under or on my Tank and my fingers around the screen side and the rest in my palm....its very comfortable and I fire it with my pointer finger..

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a good bit Ive found it very nice in the hand...you find a way to hold it that suits you, I hold mine with my thumb on my Tank and my fingers around the screen side and the rest in my palm....its very comfortable and I fire it with my pointer finger..
That is about how I fire it. I stopped using mine for about a month but came back to it a week ago and remembered why I bought the beat. Best TC around...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That is about how I fire it. I stopped using mine for about a month but came back to it a week ago and remembered why I bought the beat. Best TC around...

I feel wattage mode is VERY similar to a Mech, smooth coming up and strong also....the TC is one of the best features also...nothing else out there like it!

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
After a good bit Ive found it very nice in the hand...you find a way to hold it that suits you, I hold mine with my thumb just under or on my Tank and my fingers around the screen side and the rest in my palm....its very comfortable and I fire it with my pointer finger..

Same here. :)

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rocking the G2 with the Boreas
Saturday bump joint :tunez:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I fire mine with my thumb and the screen facing me. My other 3 fingers are around the box and I always keep my pinky finger on the bottom of the mod. That's how I avoid ever dropping my mods. I find it quite comfortable.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Coming........you got a shipping notice? :eek:

I bit the bullet and ordered another one. I changed my mind at the last second and went with the blue se. :D

I got it here:

http://blackmvrket.la/shop/devices/hohmwrecker-g2/
Great price. Have you ordered from them before? Plus they seem to have all the colors. Damn it, I just might have to do a Blue LE. Lmfao. God knows I would never go this bat shit crazy for new mods, tanks, etc if it wasn't for the fucking FDA. SMFH!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

f1vefour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great price. Have you ordered from them before? Plus they seem to have all the colors. Damn it, I just might have to do a Blue LE. Lmfao. God knows I would never go this bat shit crazy for new mods, tanks, etc if it wasn't for the fucking FDA. SMFH!

They are an authorized dealer.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Hey you never answered my question!? :wait: Did you you get a shipping notice for your Slice? :gaah:

f1vefour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Hohm slice is on its way even tho it said not until June 1st just letting ppl know but this one the Tiffany blue one I didn't get one saying the silver one shipped

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Any update on this?

F

fckaugust8th

Since Ray is around here, what do you think about the vapor flask classic? I'm waiting for the Slice and the G2 is not something I want to take with me at w. I have the DNA40 and like the form of it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Since Ray is around here, what do you think about the vapor flask classic? I'm waiting for the Slice and the G2 is not something I want to take with me at w. I have the DNA40 and like the form of it.
I wanted the Classic...really bad but since it has the same 25A output limit the Cuboid has I didnt get it... 150w+ for anything over .3Ohms but when you start going lower then that the wattage is restricted and for the way I vape (around .13) I only get 67w...

If you build or use coils in the .2ohm range or higher it may be good for you.

F

fckaugust8th

Thanks Ray, for that money I'll order another Slice! I'm waiting for the red LE, I'll just get a regular one in silver and call it a day!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love my Classic. One of my top 3 mods.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed you guys were talking about 26650's. The problem I see with them is they all seem to basically be re-wraps. To my knowledge Sony, LG, and Samsung don't make them. The problem with re-wraps is even if Mooch tests one and finds it perform well, there is no saying if it will be the same battery when we buy it. For that reason, I'm personally sticking to 18650's until one of the big 3 start making them (putting their name on them).

I'll add, we are a very small market for batteries. I don't think because a few 26650 mods are coming to market, that it will have any effect on better 26650's coming out one way or the other. Where as 18650's are used everywhere. Because of this the R&D is spent on improving them. You just can't beat a good 18650 imo. Just my two cents.

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I noticed you guys were talking about 26650's. The problem I see with them is they all seem to basically be re-wraps. To my knowledge Sony, LG, and Samsung don't make them. The problem with re-wraps is even if Mooch tests one and finds it perform well, there is no saying if it will be the same battery when we buy it. For that reason, I'm personally sticking to 18650's until one of the big 3 start making them (putting their name on them).

I'll add, we are a very small market for batteries. I don't think because a few 26650 mods are coming to market, that it will have any effect on better 26650's coming out one way or the other. Where as 18650's are used everywhere. Because of this the R&D is spent on improving them. You just can't beat a good 18650 imo. Just my two cents.

Cheers,
Steve
I read somewhere that the Hohmtech 26650 battery was built to Lg specs. Don't know how true it is.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not a forum we like but best info on 26650's: LINK

image-jpeg.555235

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a forum we like but best info on 26650's: LINK
This is my exact point. Directly from Mooch in Bold at the top of the first post:
The batteries I tested can change what's underneath the wrap at any time. Since there are no 26650's from Samsung, Sony, or LG available to us we are at risk even if the battery is not being counterfeited.

Cheers,
Steve

F

fckaugust8th

May I say that AVAIL simply sucks?? I wanted to buy the vapor flask classic from them, but they don't ship to California. I already know that California sucks with all the restrictive laws and extra taxes, but now the vendors not shipping to California just puts it over the top!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looking at Cali from VT is like looking at a person behind bars from the woods....I feel sorry for the population, they dont know what free means anymore, they may think they are free but from my perspective they cant do much of anything without breaking laws or having someone complaining about it. Im pretty sure when this country was founded Cali's way of life isnt what they had in mind...

VU Sponsors