Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a box of splenda stevia which contains eythritol and stevia extract which are just exactly what I needed. Ofcourse before doing this I read a forum on another site which highly encourages using these types of sweeteners. I didn’t really fully research about this specific brand of stevia but I was so excited to add it on my juice. After awhile, I noticed that it didnt fully melt and I keep seeing that there’s “sugar crystals” at the bottom. So even after letting the bottle sit in warm water while shaking it every 30 minutes, it’s still there. Now I’m worried that it could ruin my device/coil. Should I keep doing this or should I try filtering my juice through a coffee filter which is also commonly used by DIY-ers. I dont want to risk on boiling it and try ruining my juice by trying to melt the sweetener in high temp. What are your suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem. Entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity.

-- lex parsimoniae a.k.a Occam's Razor, Law of Parsimony

I think your idea of using a coffee filter will prove the simplest solution to the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors