Become a Patron!

Humour Mill - Smile a Day Challenge

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
19d53b8a72299ea6d4024233a674fbe4.jpg

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Happy Xmas everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
21949a2ec4ac8adcb33297908b6b3661.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

This reminds me of an anecdote involving my Pap. Pap always seemed very dead pan, sombre, serious. We in the family knew he had a very droll, straight faced, dark, dry sense of humor.

I never realized how absolutely hilarious he could be, until one Friday morning Grandma sent me and him to shop and pay bills. The road out in front of my Grandma's is called airport road. As such it is very flat, very straight and I'm sure in a pinch could serve as a landing strip.

This nice long straight section of road also serves as a lovely place for running. That Friday me and Pap come along on that road in his low rider S10 with a camper topper on the bed. In front of us was a runner/jogger. Pap slowed a bit as we come up on him. Pap stayed behind him a little while.

Then, Pap pulled us up right beside him. He rolled his window down. "Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me," he exclaimed as he accelerated us past the runner. I laughed all the way to Broadway from Timberville, which isn't far but still a piece making me laugh for a spell. :)

How I love & miss my Pap. But then, I tend to see him a lot as well. :)

VU Sponsors