bc3d5f57c01c72d30449ac42eb2d4ab6.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ah, don't give up :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

May as well. Got either too dark, or too droll a humor. I don't do much on Facebook. Wife has to read stuff off for me. Hell, that tanker caught in Panama Canal had been a "thing" a week before I knew of it. I'm kind of forgotten as stuff passes by.

It's okay though. I amuse myself. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, reckon I was not even informed on it properly. It was a cargo ship in the Suez Canal. That even further illustrates my point though. I don't "get" the gossip, trends, news, humor. So far "out of the loop" may as well be on Neptune.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most people I know in 'the real world' don't understand when I'm joking. They think it's all seriously for real. Then when I tell them something funny that really happened, they feel sorry for whoever was the one that screwed up... except for my hubby and my mom, they laugh.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Most people I know in 'the real world' don't understand when I'm joking. They think it's all seriously for real. Then when I tell them something funny that really happened, they feel sorry for whoever was the one that screwed up... except for my hubby and my mom, they laugh.
I have these joke nerd glasses.
20210420_092659(1).jpg
That give this look about your eyes.
images (57).jpeg
I used to take them to work and somtimes doing a sale and writing a receipt id say...
"Oh sorry, hang on I keep forgetting my glasses, I just got them and am useless without them!"
Id put them on and go "ahh that's better, now where were we!"
Nobody ever laughed! They'd just look with a sort of quizzical expression on their face. Some would look then look away then look again. Then id look straight at them talking and they'd still do the same. It was hilarious to see their reactions. :giggle:
When I'd tell them they were fake and I was joking they often looked relieved! :giggle:

VU Sponsors