Become a Patron!

I dream of an easy vape experience.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have so many extras. U just looking for stock stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, I might be interested in some extras. How bout this. Take all the time you need to think about it, just keep me in mind if you do decide to unload some?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi! It’s going good! They’re all I’ve used for the last month or so. Using the 0.4 mesh coils.

Actually been thinking about selling some billets but haven’t brought myself to it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I'm well aware of that.......... You have the BX9 no?
BB broke my brain...?
W, If you buy that Bluebald you will have 3 of 4 that I had.....

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BB broke my brain...?
W, If you buy that Bluebald you will have 3 of 4 that I had.....
Ya know, I have dressed that Clear up 100 different ways, and it always makes it back to exactly the way you had it. Finally gave up the chase, you have it perfect and there is nothing I can do about it.......

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya know, I have dressed that Clear up 100 different ways, and it always makes it back to exactly the way you had it. Finally gave up the chase, you have it perfect and there is nothing I can do about it.......
I felt the same about it, it just stuck. Still my favorite.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do plan on making some stab wood mods and silver plating the hardware on some Coppervape mods though.

silver plating the hardware on some Coppervape mods though.

Let me know how that turns out. I'm getting rather frustrated here with a Coppervape what is acting a pain in the nards. I've cleaned, I've replaced the whole firing assembly with a repair kit. Sometimes it hits but then it doesn't and damn it there's not really much on one of these to f--- up. If your silver plating does well I might just go find some jewelry silver to form a firing / contact bar.

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You'll never get this care-free experience because inevitably the pods or coil heads you use in that" care free" vape you just bought will eventually be hard to find and then non-existent. Then you have to find a new device to buy and that can take a while. When you find it, you're back at the same problem eventually.

And on it goes.

There's only one way out of this "mess", and that would be to quit altogether.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's only one way out of this "mess", and that would be to quit altogether.
That's what I've been saying for the past three years and a half. But hardly anyone ever listens to me so, these days I just let them all dream until finally, reality will take excellent care of them... because I'm not Jesus, even though many think I look just like him.

VU Sponsors