Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @VapingJunkie

I think there are much difference between your and our culture which would make you think Lisa's words is hilarious. But anyway she is trying to help you. Thanks.

Angel
I understand and respect this cultural differentiation. My classes right now at University are dealing with global economics and cultural differences. It was not my intention to slight or insult you or Lisa in any way. I very much appreciate the effort and understanding in clarifying this situation. While the actual words may seem silly or inappropriate, I understand the notion behind her statement, and very much appreciate the correspondence.

You have brought much honor to yourself and your company. Thank you and good day.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I understand and respect this cultural differentiation. My classes right now at University are dealing with global economics and cultural differences. It was not my intention to slight or insult you or Lisa in any way. I very much appreciate the effort and understanding in clarifying this situation. While the actual words may seem silly or inappropriate, I understand the notion behind her statement, and very much appreciate the correspondence.

You have brought much honor to yourself and your company. Thank you and good day.

@VapingJunkie ,

Thank you for your kind words friend. I may need to explain Lisa's words. "Customers are god" is a very common saying in China. That means vendor regards their customer as a God, they will try every effort to satisfy their clients. :D:D:D

Hope you have a happy day. ;)

Angel

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@VapingJunkie ,

Thank you for your kind words friend. I may need to explain Lisa's words. "Customers are god" is a very common saying in China. That means vendor regards their customer as a God, they will try every effort to satisfy their clients. :D:D:D

Hope you have a happy day. ;)

Angel
Makes perfect sense now. Angels
Cigs will you be getting any tugboat v2 RDA's soon?

Hello dear friends,

Nice to meet you here. I really like the rules in VU forum so that we can say anything we want to say. Let's thank all VU staff for what they have done for us.

And if you need support from Angelcigs, please feel free to comment here or pm me. I will be gladly to answer your messages as soon as I can.

Angelcigs is here for you. Thanks. :)

Sovereign rda threads on the 510 are too big and when I informed your company the response was that it's the way it came from the factory. Then a link to a eBay die to clean the threads up. I sent a video showing it won't fit. Also showed another rda I ordered from you did fit. I also showed photos of the 510 measurment with digital calipers comparison photos with another rda 510 as well as the measurement of those 510 with a digital caliper. I understand that .1mm difference isn't much to us but almost all 510 connections have a range of 6.77mm to 6.82mm. A 6.91mm 510 Will not fit and to tell a customer to die the threads is crazy. Offering me 250 points ($5) won't fix anything either. All I'm asking for is a replacement base with proper threads or a refund of store credit with shipping so I can get something that will work.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sovereign rda threads on the 510 are too big and when I informed your company the response was that it's the way it came from the factory. Then a link to a eBay die to clean the threads up. I sent a video showing it won't fit. Also showed another rda I ordered from you did fit. I also showed photos of the 510 measurment with digital calipers comparison photos with another rda 510 as well as the measurement of those 510 with a digital caliper. I understand that .1mm difference isn't much to us but almost all 510 connections have a range of 6.77mm to 6.82mm. A 6.91mm 510 Will not fit and to tell a customer to die the threads is crazy. Offering me 250 points ($5) won't fix anything either. All I'm asking for is a replacement base with proper threads or a refund of store credit with shipping so I can get something that will work.

Hi @Imaginemods ,

Which mod do you use to fit with the sovereign RDA? Please read this text review of the sovereign RDA:
https://angelcigs.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/review-on-the-sovereign-rda/

Please try to screw it into different mods to test. Thank you.

upload_2015-1-20_10-13-47.png

Best Regards,
Angel

It has been tried on a
Ego to 510
Fatdaddy 510
God mod 180
MVB box mod
Ipv V1
Ipv mini
Ipv 150
26650 fat snow wolf clone
Itaste mvp
Congestus clone
Mutant clone
Nemesis
cool fire 2
Vapor shark
Panzer clone
26650 Tree of life clone
26650 Chi you Megan clone
Vamo v3
Mini nemesis
Hana clone
26650 nemesis clone
Dovpo gx-200

Just to name a few and none of them fit.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It has been tried on a
Ego to 510
Fatdaddy 510
God mod 180
MVB box mod
Ipv V1
Ipv mini
Ipv 150
26650 fat snow wolf clone
Itaste mvp
Congestus clone
Mutant clone
Nemesis
cool fire 2
Vapor shark
Panzer clone
26650 Tree of life clone
26650 Chi you Megan clone
Vamo v3
Mini nemesis
Hana clone
26650 nemesis clone
Dovpo gx-200

Just to name a few and none of them fit.

Thanks for the quick reply. I noticed that you already email our support team. I will discuss it with my colleague Kerry. So please don't worry, we'll supply proper solution for you.

Best Regards,
Angel

Hope this gives a better understanding of what the problem is. It's like this on all my 510 connections. The threads are .1mm to large and will destroy the connection if forced!

Attachments

• 1421725366914.jpg
    1421725366914.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1421725412240.jpg
    1421725412240.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 10

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hope this gives a better understanding of what the problem is. It's like this on all my 510 connections. The threads are .1mm to large and will destroy the connection if forced!

Thank you so much! I fully understand your problem. My colleague Kerry will send you a reply soon. :)

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe you can help me too? Order #2015010617482210
Placed on 1/6/2015, still not received. Tracking shows that it has been at a hub in Atlanta for 12 days.
I understand that you cannot control USPS, but when I contact them they tell me you are their customer and that only you can file a missing item claim.
So far customer service keeps telling me to wait, but I think it is obvious that the item is lost. I will not wait for over 45 days and allow the PP claim window to close. Tracking # 9400110200830559823750

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe you can help me too? Order #2015010617482210
Placed on 1/6/2015, still not received. Tracking shows that it has been at a hub in Atlanta for 12 days.
I understand that you cannot control USPS, but when I contact them they tell me you are their customer and that only you can file a missing item claim.
So far customer service keeps telling me to wait, but I think it is obvious that the item is lost. I will not wait for over 45 days and allow the PP claim window to close. Tracking # 9400110200830559823750

Hi Jaaxx,

I checked for you and here is the result: Our USA staff called USPS referring to your order and pushed them to send you the parcel. If it still have no updates tomorrow, please contact me again, I will either refund or resend the package to you.

Thank you for your support.
Angel

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, still no movement. I would love a replacement, but it seems the item is not in stock. Sent PM as well.

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say I was a bit disappointed today when I went to place an order small enough to fit in even the smallest flat rate shipping box and during checkout it said the shipping would be $11.00 that's insane. It should not have cost more than $5.00 S&H at most for what I was ordering.

I prefer to use VU vendors but if I can get the same things at nearly the same price on ebay with free shipping what's the point?

I emptied my shopping cart except for 3 blister packs of Atlantis coils and that still ended up costing over $5.00 to ship...sheesh

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have to say I was a bit disappointed today when I went to place an order small enough to fit in even the smallest flat rate shipping box and during checkout it said the shipping would be $11.00 that's insane. It should not have cost more than $5.00 S&H at most for what I was ordering.

I prefer to use VU vendors but if I can get the same things at nearly the same price on ebay with free shipping what's the point?

I emptied my shopping cart except for 3 blister packs of Atlantis coils and that still ended up costing over $5.00 to ship...sheesh

I think it will still probably be a lower total cost than most places in the US. :)

We would like to change the shipping fee policy later

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
orbtronic has even worse vape rape prices then you guys do !! when you stop the vape rapin you'll get more customers,until then focalecig ,FT and a bunch of other places have better pricing

Do you know what we ship from our USA warehouse directly?

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know what we ship from our USA warehouse directly?

That's what I'm trying to say, if you are using USPS in the USA then you have access to flat rate shipping instead of over charging by weight in grams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's what I'm trying to say, if you are using USPS in the USA then you have access to flat rate shipping instead of over charging by weight in grams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
:D On the point!

We also plan to get better options on the shipping fee.
That is the only option we have offered by our drop shippers.

Angel

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:D On the point!

We also plan to get better options on the shipping fee.
That is the only option we have offered by our drop shippers.

Angel
That is going double the flat rate pricing actually 105% higher than flat rate as a base consumer.

Hello dear friends,

Nice to meet you here. I really like the rules in VU forum so that we can say anything we want to say. Let's thank all VU staff for what they have done for us.

And if you need support from Angelcigs, please feel free to comment here or pm me. I will be gladly to answer your messages as soon as I can.

I ordered a Luna sea box mod from Angelcigs a few weeks and ago and it got lost in the mail. Before we figured out it was lost Angelcigs was very helpful. But the moment the postal service said it was lost and I should as for a refund or replacement, I could not get into any sort of contact with Angel cigs. Horrible customer service. Literally the worst Ive ever seen.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered a Luna sea box mod from Angelcigs a few weeks and ago and it got lost in the mail. Before we figured out it was lost Angelcigs was very helpful. But the moment the postal service said it was lost and I should as for a refund or replacement, I could not get into any sort of contact with Angel cigs. Horrible customer service. Literally the worst Ive ever seen.
hi, pls PM your order number and i will help to solve it.

I’m spreading the news about the TERRIBLE customer service and product support I received from Angel Cigs http://www.angelcigs.com. I purchase a lot from many different vape companies all over the world and have never had such poor treatment. My main complaint is they would not take back/replace coils I ordered when what I received in the mail were plainly not the correct coils. I followed all the protocol for requesting a return to them for a replacement of the incorrect coils by contacting them immediately on their website and emailing the Support dept. They took 3 days to reply to my 1st email and what I got was “Could you please send us a pic?”. I responded with pictures of what I received (Herakles Standard coils) and pictures of what I ordered and should have gotten from them (Herakles HYDRA coils). I also included all my order details, an explanation that these coils do not fit my tank and the item description/SKU directly from their website showing I should have gotten the Herakles HYDRA coils not the standard. Another two days past without a response and what I eventually got was “the item is correct, please check”. Mind you, neither email stated the Rep’s name or contact phone number. I was enraged and wrote another email as follows:

“Good morning, these are not the correct coils -They are larger and do not fit the Herakles Hydra, I believe they are meant for the original Herakles tank. All I want is a replacement for the correct coils I ordered (the item description specifically says HYDRA coils) and for days now you have been going back and forth without a resolve.

If Angelcigs does not exchange these coils I didn't order for the correct ones, I will be forced to write posts everywhere about this situation. I will tell all my friends to never order from this company and go out of my way to post in Vaping forums and message boards about the poor customer service and lack of honoring your return policy (I received an item I didn't order and contacted Angelcigs immediately and for days now I have been stalled and now told "these are correct" ??

Please let me know if Angelcigs are going to honor their return policy or if I have to start writing.

PS: You still have not told me who you are (the person writing me) or a United states phone number for customer service? “ AngelCigs Support replied the next day with simply, “Could you please send us a video to show they did not fit the Herakles Hydra?”

So here I am, weeks after the order still with no resolve, no correct coils and out $16 for the wrong coils of which I have no use with this Company not keeping their stated return policy guarantees.

A Person/Company/Country Etc is only as good as their word and social responsibility… ANGELCIGS is not ones to trust! Do not waste your money with a company who will send you the wrong items that you paid for, not communicate how to return for the correct item, and then play silly email games with you and STILL not help fulfill their part of the bargain. I’m a man of my word so BUYER BEWARE!

Angel cigs , placed an order with you guys for $150 and havent received any updates back or emails back from you guys. Order #
I tried to contact with many emails with no luck. I thought I would try here befor i put in a pp dispute. Thanks again kevin

Mr.Pierced

Unlisted Vendor
Hello dear friends,

I placed an order (Shipment # S201602141717400 for Order # 201602141717400) with you guys on Feb 17th, after waiting 30 days I emailed you guys asking about my order

"Hi,

Will contact USPS what happened and contact you asap.

Best Regards"

on April 20th I emailed you guys again since I have yet to hear back, but no answer.
on April 25th I emailed you guys AGAIN and this is what I got:
"Hi,

Sorry, still waiting for their reply. Will contact you once we get any updated information.

Best Regards"

Really???? 40 days and no answer from mail carrier, 70 DAYS and here I am with nothing to show for, if this is how you guys do business please let the vape community know, as there are others who will be more than happy to get our business.
I asked your rep to refund full amount, look into it and I hope you reply with a satisfying answer.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I placed an order (Shipment # S201602141717400 for Order # 201602141717400) with you guys on Feb 17th, after waiting 30 days I emailed you guys asking about my order

"Hi,

Best Regards"

on April 20th I emailed you guys again since I have yet to hear back, but no answer.
"Hi,

Sorry, still waiting for their reply. Will contact you once we get any updated information.

Best Regards"

Really???? 40 days and no answer from mail carrier, 70 DAYS and here I am with nothing to show for, if this is how you guys do business please let the vape community know, as there are others who will be more than happy to get our business.
I asked your rep to refund full amount, look into it and I hope you reply with a satisfying answer.

Hi Pierced, i will go to check for your case and get back to you today very soon.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

"Hi,

Best Regards"

"Hi,

Best Regards"

I checked your case, your parcel may lost by USPS, and USPS still not give us an answer and solution. i already ask customer service to send a new parcel to you today, sorry for this issue, we are also victim of USPS, they lost parcel and never give an answer, and never dream a compensation, we just need cover by ourself.

Mr.Pierced

Unlisted Vendor
I checked your case, your parcel may lost by USPS, and USPS still not give us an answer and solution. i already ask customer service to send a new parcel to you today, sorry for this issue, we are also victim of USPS, they lost parcel and never give an answer, and never dream a compensation, we just need cover by ourself.

if you insured the package USPS WILL reimburse for lost package..... And i want everyone of the forum to know: in my case shipping cost will not be reimbursed, they offered me to resend package, but I can't accept that due to their customer service and the way they do business..... Yet to receive my refund, so if your package gets lost, you are out of money in a way or another.
It is not about $50 shipping cost, it is about the principal.

Moral of story: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!!

Angelcig, I will make sure to post about this in every single vaping forum, on every place I can post in about your low standards of business conducting that.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
if you insured the package USPS WILL reimburse for lost package..... And i want everyone of the forum to know: in my case shipping cost will not be reimbursed, they offered me to resend package, but I can't accept that due to their customer service and the way they do business..... Yet to receive my refund, so if your package gets lost, you are out of money in a way or another.
It is not about $50 shipping cost, it is about the principal.

Moral of story: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!!

Angelcig, I will make sure to post about this in every single vaping forum, on every place I can post in about your low standards of business conducting that.

I already told customer service to resend your packaging or refund you full amount if you dont want resend, how come ?

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
already check with customer service again, you will get refund today

I wish I would have found this forum before I purchased from this shady company. I made an $80 order on November 22 and all the items were listed as in stock and shipping from the US warehouse in 1 business day. I waited a whole week and didn't get a tracking number so I contacted customer service. 1 day after contacting them I got a tracking number but it was for china-post. I contacted customer service to let them know this was unacceptable and got a response with nothing but the tracking number and a message that said all items were shipped from China. To make things worse they shipped it first-class international which can take up to 60 days. I'm beyond pissed with this company and recommend that no one does business with them.

VU Sponsors