Become a Patron!

If you need support...

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I remove the plume veil from my order so this will ship. Otherwise can my order be completely cancelled and I will start over.
Thanks.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Plume veil will be shipped out today. Please wait for one more day. They can be shipped together to you. @travanx

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since this didn't ship out today, can you please cancel my order. I don't want to play the 1 more day thing daily.

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remove the plume veil if the rest of the items can ship tomorrow. If not please cancel the whole order.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have an Ivogo Kayfun 2.1 that I purchased from you. The clear tank cracked just above the threads. I've looked everywhere for the Ivogo style tank and can't find one. Any idea where I can pick one up? Thanks.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have an Ivogo Kayfun 2.1 that I purchased from you. The clear tank cracked just above the threads. I've looked everywhere for the Ivogo style tank and can't find one. Any idea where I can pick one up? Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I'll pm you how to get a clear tank of iVOGO kayfun mini.

Angel

Since I'm getting nowhere with customer service via email, I'm forced to solicit help here in a public forum. Not how I like to do business, but would really like to get this resolved. I ordered a nimb mini clone kit, black dna30 clone, and a black kayfun 3.1 ES clone on September 1. Today, I still have no shipping notification, no offer of a refund, and no answer if/when these products are or will be in stock. I've sent numerous emails. Will you please review my most recent email from beginning to end and offer a reasonable solution (that does not include the word "wait") and/or a detailed update (when you plan to ship the order would be nice)? Order #2014090110171915. Thanks.

Michael

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Since I'm getting nowhere with customer service via email, I'm forced to solicit help here in a public forum. Not how I like to do business, but would really like to get this resolved. I ordered a nimb mini clone kit, black dna30 clone, and a black kayfun 3.1 ES clone on September 1. Today, I still have no shipping notification, no offer of a refund, and no answer if/when these products are or will be in stock. I've sent numerous emails. Will you please review my most recent email from beginning to end and offer a reasonable solution (that does not include the word "wait") and/or a detailed update (when you plan to ship the order would be nice)? Order #2014090110171915. Thanks.

Michael

Hey Michael,

Nice to meet you. I already replied your email and will send you a pm right now. Thank you.

Angel

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I'm going to post here, hoping to get the results that are lacking thus far. On August 26 I received a bad atomizer, immediately opened correspondence with support via email, after making the video as requested to "Prove" the problem was legit, and a couple subsequent emails I was promised a replacement would be shipped. This was now Sept 2, I was given a tracking number and told it would ship via Singpost, I still do not understand why the replacement needed to ship from China when I purchased from USA, and it is STILL an in-stock item.

Anyway, I've now waited 23 days since being provided with the tracking info, this tracking info still does not yield any result, only an error. I think I've been more than patient, but my patience is wearing thin. I don't want anything more than what I paid for. I've enjoyed quite a few good purchases from Angelcigs, unfortunately this is NOT one of them.

I would greatly appreciate some help in this matter.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I'm going to post here, hoping to get the results that are lacking thus far. On August 26 I received a bad atomizer, immediately opened correspondence with support via email, after making the video as requested to "Prove" the problem was legit, and a couple subsequent emails I was promised a replacement would be shipped. This was now Sept 2, I was given a tracking number and told it would ship via Singpost, I still do not understand why the replacement needed to ship from China when I purchased from USA, and it is STILL an in-stock item.

Anyway, I've now waited 23 days since being provided with the tracking info, this tracking info still does not yield any result, only an error. I think I've been more than patient, but my patience is wearing thin. I don't want anything more than what I paid for. I've enjoyed quite a few good purchases from Angelcigs, unfortunately this is NOT one of them.

I would greatly appreciate some help in this matter.

Hi @WraithPC

Can you please pm me your order number so that I could check for you?

Angel

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
we will ship the full set in 1-4 working days from the USA

I just got this reply via email, I will wait the 1-4 days again, if it does not ship again, like the previous time which the following rather cryptic message seems to indicate it was never shipped. Either way, I will post back here, resolved, or not.

if not resend ,we do not have the tracking number !!!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just got this reply via email, I will wait the 1-4 days again, if it does not ship again, like the previous time which the following rather cryptic message seems to indicate it was never shipped. Either way, I will post back here, resolved, or not.

Can you please send me your order number? I could check for you and specially deal with your order.

Angel

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't go past the billing info page on my mobile phone: ( I'm trying to order a venturi RDA

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't go past the billing info page on my mobile phone: ( I'm trying to order a venturi RDA
OK with how fast phones and phone software changes I am not surprised it is not able to proceed with the order. Not enough security.
Get to a computer to order I know companies have a bitch of enough times for the software to be able to stay compatible with all the different versions of hardware and software that adding a mobile ordering section is just not all that tempting.

Honestly your phone is not a very secure platform to be sending out your bank info into the ether.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven't bought a new computer since 98 lol my droid mini is my computer

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't bought a new computer since 98 lol my droid mini is my computer
Part of the problem there. it is a phone not a computer.
There is enough flashing lights and hints at actual computer goodness to get a taste for it without actually delivering.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hey, our mobile site is not so user friendly, please try to order it on a computer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
OK with how fast phones and phone software changes I am not surprised it is not able to proceed with the order. Not enough security.
Get to a computer to order I know companies have a bitch of enough times for the software to be able to stay compatible with all the different versions of hardware and software that adding a mobile ordering section is just not all that tempting.

Honestly your phone is not a very secure platform to be sending out your bank info into the ether.

Thank you.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
U guys got to get a mobile site up I want to buy but have no computer

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My order Order #2014110704215017

Says it shipped its been 24 hours and tracking is not working??

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My order Order #2014110704215017

Says it shipped its been 24 hours and tracking is not working??
Most of the time 'shipped' means the label was printed.. It could take 24hrs for the USPS or UPS to pick it up, then another 24hrs before it shows on the tracking page.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope I get this by Friday. I made this test order if this works out I got my eye on six products I will buy Friday.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you getting the new aspire sub ohm battery and tank??

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made my first order with your company and the shipping was pretty quick.

You have many items that are sold out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I made my first order with your company and the shipping was pretty quick.

You have many items that are sold out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we did a clearance activity last week so most products are sold out. But no worries, more new items will come in. :)

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I placed an order with this company, and was let down in about every way imaginable. The order shipped to the wrong address, wasn't packed well, and one of the devices was missing parts. When I contacted them, they told me my information was right on the site. Yes, blatantly told me I was wrong, regardless of the fact that I sent them some of my money. They must have major problems with their site because my data showed the right addresses in the right spots for billing and shipping.

They couldn't just apologize for what was probably a technological error. No, they literally said "maybe you should check your info on the site".

You wanna talk about pissed off? No more money from me, @AngelCigs! Which sucks for me, cause your prices are amazing. LoL

Oh, but they wanted to send me a dollar for calling me a liar! Cause that would make it all better! ROFL

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I placed an order with this company, and was let down in about every way imaginable. The order shipped to the wrong address, wasn't packed well, and one of the devices was missing parts. When I contacted them, they told me my information was right on the site. Yes, blatantly told me I was wrong, regardless of the fact that I sent them some of my money. They must have major problems with their site because my data showed the right addresses in the right spots for billing and shipping.

They couldn't just apologize for what was probably a technological error. No, they literally said "maybe you should check your info on the site".

You wanna talk about pissed off? No more money from me, @AngelCigs! Which sucks for me, cause your prices are amazing. LoL

Oh, but they wanted to send me a dollar for calling me a liar! Cause that would make it all better! ROFL

Thanks for your feedback. Would you mind to tell me your order number? I'd love to check for you.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
<Random Angel Hug>

kitty.gif

OK, it's a Kitty angel, but they are cuter. =(*x*)=

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While I don't appreciate being called a liar, Lisa has made every effort to improve the situation.

Thanks for fixing what was looking to be a bad experience.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
While I don't appreciate being called a liar, Lisa has made every effort to improve the situation.

Thanks for fixing what was looking to be a bad experience.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Hi VapingJunkie,

Glad your problem is solved now. :) I'm sure Lisa would help fix any problems and she did. :) Any further issues, feel free to pm me or email Lisa.
Good day.
Angel

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just had to post this here, because Lisa's response made me laugh. I'm sure some of this is the language barrier, but it was still hilarious.

"Thank for your reply and very sorry for the misunderstanding .In fact ,I just a little confused by the address .
However ,I am very sorry for all the things happened , Yes ,Customers are god .we will send you 100AC points as the compensation ,hope you receive
if you have any question ,just contact us "

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just had to post this here, because Lisa's response made me laugh. I'm sure some of this is the language barrier, but it was still hilarious.

"Thank for your reply and very sorry for the misunderstanding .In fact ,I just a little confused by the address .
However ,I am very sorry for all the things happened , Yes ,Customers are god .we will send you 100AC points as the compensation ,hope you receive
if you have any question ,just contact us "

Hey @VapingJunkie

I think there are much difference between your and our culture which would make you think Lisa's words is hilarious. But anyway she is trying to help you. Thanks.

Angel

VU Sponsors