Become a Patron!

Illumn.com an apology

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi all,

As many of you may have seen, I previously posted as to a very dissapointing situation I had with Illumn.com.

I wanted to take a minute to clear the air and also apologize to Craig and his hard working team at Illumn.com

The situation in question pertained to a package that is still floating somewhere out in the great USPS void, something most of us vapers have encountered at one point or another as we anxiously awaited our purchases to arrive for is to enjoy.

Although my attempts at contacting Illumn were unsuccessful, for reasons now known, I was able to resolve the issue on my end through PayPal.

Today in the thread in question, Craig from Illumn.com contacted me and explained what had happened and why my contact attempts had been unsuccessful. Additionally he was very quick to apologize, accept full responsibility, and do whatever it took to make the situation right, wanting only to ensure that I was completely satisfied.

Bottom line is shit does happen, and I although frustrated shouldn't have been so hasty to condemn what has always in my experience been a very standup, reputable business that provides excellent service to those of us in the vaping community.

There are so few vendors that can be trusted to provide quality, most importantly authentic, batteries at reasonable prices to support our beloved hobby, and I am so extremely grateful that I can now honestly and in good faith keep Illumn.com on that very short list.

To Craig and the entire Illumn.com team, I sincerely apologize for my harsh words. Thank you for taking the time to remedy the situation, and for caring about my business enough to go out of your way in making it right.

For those veteran vapers who's confidence was shaken, or for those new to the wonderful world of vaping, please know that Illumn.com has been and will always be an excellent choice for all your battery (and related items) needs.

Brian Prosek

@illumn

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi all,

As many of you may have seen, I previously posted as to a very dissapointing situation I had with Illumn.com.

I wanted to take a minute to clear the air and also apologize to Craig and his hard working team at Illumn.com

The situation in question pertained to a package that is still floating somewhere out in the great USPS void, something most of us vapers have encountered at one point or another as we anxiously awaited our purchases to arrive for is to enjoy.

Although my attempts at contacting Illumn were unsuccessful, for reasons now known, I was able to resolve the issue on my end through PayPal.

Today in the thread in question, Craig from Illumn.com contacted me and explained what had happened and why my contact attempts had been unsuccessful. Additionally he was very quick to apologize, accept full responsibility, and do whatever it took to make the situation right, wanting only to ensure that I was completely satisfied.

Bottom line is shit does happen, and I although frustrated shouldn't have been so hasty to condemn what has always in my experience been a very standup, reputable business that provides excellent service to those of us in the vaping community.

There are so few vendors that can be trusted to provide quality, most importantly authentic, batteries at reasonable prices to support our beloved hobby, and I am so extremely grateful that I can now honestly and in good faith keep Illumn.com on that very short list.

To Craig and the entire Illumn.com team, I sincerely apologize for my harsh words. Thank you for taking the time to remedy the situation, and for caring about my business enough to go out of your way in making it right.

For those veteran vapers who's confidence was shaken, or for those new to the wonderful world of vaping, please know that Illumn.com has been and will always be an excellent choice for all your battery (and related items) needs.

Brian Prosek
Very well said! Appreciate the update

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors