Become a Patron!

Ish's Banana Smoothie - Adaptable!

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Since there are a lot of flavors involved, it's easiest to break it down into two flavor bases: banana and smoothie. I basically converted %s into ml in order to maintain the right ratios. This also makes it a lot easier to adjust if you want more or less banana, or smoothie, or both! Plus you can use the bases independently for a lot of other things too!

Smoothie Base:

Frozen Yogurt SC(WF) 3ml
Vanilla Classic(FA) 0.5ml
Custard(INW) 0.5ml
Biscuit(INW) - 0.5ml
Meringue(FA) - 0.5ml
Milk SC(WF) 0.25ml

Total - 5.25ml

Banana Base:

Banana Cream(LA) 4.5ml
Banana(FA) 1.5ml
Banana(RF) 1.5ml
Ripe Banana(TFA) 0.75ml
Walnut(FA) 0.25ml

Total - 8.5ml

Recipe:

Smoothie Base - 4.5%
Banana Base - 3%

Give it a few weeks to develop and for the banana to really become one with the smoothie.

Frozen yogurt is the main star of the smoothie base, but needs a good amount of work to shine IMO. Custard and biscuit add a slight buttery note and also body, depth, and richness. Meringue adds slight sweetness and texture. Vanilla and milk add the finishing touches to the dairy profile to make it seem more authentic.

Banana cream sets the tone in which all of the other bananas help support. Walnut helps add a slight "browning" effect to the banana to make it more realistic. I struggled so long to find a banana that didn't taste like dirty socks or runts candy. You might not need as many bananas as I do.

You can always add your favorite strawberry concoction to make a strawnana smoothie also! I would just recommend dropping the banana down to 2% if doing so.

upload_2018-3-11_10-22-51.png

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Since there are a lot of flavors involved, it's easiest to break it down into two flavor bases: banana and smoothie. I basically converted %s into ml in order to maintain the right ratios. This also makes it a lot easier to adjust if you want more or less banana, or smoothie, or both! Plus you can use the bases independently for a lot of other things too!

Smoothie Base:

Frozen Yogurt SC(WF) 3ml
Vanilla Classic(FA) 0.5ml
Custard(INW) 0.5ml
Biscuit(INW) - 0.5ml
Meringue(FA) - 0.5ml
Milk SC(WF) 0.25ml

Total - 5.25ml

Banana Base:

Banana Cream(LA) 4.5ml
Banana(FA) 1.5ml
Banana(RF) 1.5ml
Ripe Banana(TFA) 0.75ml
Walnut(FA) 0.25ml

Total - 8.5ml

Recipe:

Smoothie Base - 4.5%
Banana Base - 3%

Give it a few weeks to develop and for the banana to really become one with the smoothie.

Frozen yogurt is the main star of the smoothie base, but needs a good amount of work to shine IMO. Custard and biscuit add a slight buttery note and also body, depth, and richness. Meringue adds slight sweetness and texture. Vanilla and milk add the finishing touches to the dairy profile to make it seem more authentic.

Banana cream sets the tone in which all of the other bananas help support. Walnut helps add a slight "browning" effect to the banana to make it more realistic. I struggled so long to find a banana that didn't taste like dirty socks or runts candy. You might not need as many bananas as I do.

You can always add your favorite strawberry concoction to make a strawnana smoothie also! I would just recommend dropping the banana down to 2% if doing so.

View attachment 106207
Yum again! You’re on a roll!

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to try that smoothie base, sounds perfect.
Thank you!!

I took a gamble on those two flavors from WF. At first I didn't have any milk flavoring because the only other milk I previously had that was diacetyl free was FA's baby vomit condensed milk v2. Turns out the WF SC Milk was really good but I can never use it more than 0.25%, as it is strong and a late bloomer. I couldn't really find any user experience on their milk so hopefully this helps anyone looking for an alternative milk flavoring that's diacetyl free.

Their Frozen Yogurt was the best out of all the ones I've tried, and not "greek" like by any means. I confirmed that the two WF flavors I used do not contain diacetyl (asked WF directly), but not 100% positive if there are any other diketones in them. BCV doesn't have any warnings on them but since I wasn't totally clear I didn't state that this was a diketone free recipe.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thank you!!

I took a gamble on those two flavors from WF. At first I didn't have any milk flavoring because the only other milk I previously had that was diacetyl free was FA's baby vomit condensed milk v2. Turns out the WF SC Milk was really good but I can never use it more than 0.25%, as it is strong and a late bloomer. I couldn't really find any user experience on their milk so hopefully this helps anyone looking for an alternative milk flavoring that's diacetyl free.

Their Frozen Yogurt was the best out of all the ones I've tried, and not "greek" like by any means. I confirmed that the two WF flavors I used do not contain diacetyl (asked WF directly), but not 100% positive if there are any other diketones in them. BCV doesn't have any warnings on them but since I wasn't totally clear I didn't state that this was a diketone free recipe.
ELR will give you that info on their flavor list in resources.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I don't have any milks and will probably sub vanilla swirl. I don't concern myself with diacetyl. I prefer cool vapes and seldom vape creamy juices. Like to keep a couple of cream bases mixed up I can add fruit to when the mood strikes me.

VU Sponsors