Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
I Have some very exciting news for you today!
I've been working behind the scenes for the past six months with the "Fat Emperor", Ivor Cummins, on a new project that will air starting on September 21st.
It's called the Low Carb Online Summit and it features the BEST speakers in the low carb and ketogenic diet movement. We'll be covering dozens of important topics and you can join us right on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, without leaving your house!
To register for the Low Carb Online Summit, just click this link (1-click registration).
If you want to learn more about the event and see the speaker line-up, watch the video below:
The Low Carb Online Summit starts on Monday, September 21st and runs through September 28th with over 35 speakers and presentations.
Here are just a few of the experts featured in this event:
+ Benjamin Bikman, Ph.D. - How To Optimize Fat And Mitochondrial Health
+ Ted Naiman, MD - The P:E Ratio And How To Prioritize Protein For Health
+ Jason Fung, MD - Nutrition, Fasting, And The Best Ways To Protect Health
+ Maria Emmerich - Secrets To Long Term Success With A Low Carb Diet
+ Mikhaila Peterson - Using The Carnivore Diet To Heal Chronic Illness
+ Dominic D'Agostino, Ph.D. - The Latest Research On The Ketogenic Approach
+ And much, much more!
It's really easy to register, and there is no charge for the event.
Just click this link and you'll automatically be registered using our one-click registration process.
This is a great time to learn more about the low carb and keto lifestyle, without having to leave your home. I hope to see you in the event in September!
Blessings,
Dr. Brian Mowll
The Diabetes Coach™
Master Diabetes Educator
IFM-Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
PS. The Low Carb Online Summit starts on September 21st. Register NOW to get your pre-event gifts and to stay in the loop so you don't miss anything. One-click Register Here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

Living in the right relationship with nature has always been essential — not only for our survival, but for our ability to THRIVE.

When you have access to the correct information about our plant allies — including how to source and prepare them — it can be truly life-changing.

To be sure, the advances of modern medicine are amazing, even miraculous. Our ability to treat ailments and cure diseases is an inspiring testament to what we’re capable of.

And some of the most simple and overlooked elements of our immediate natural environment also offer remarkable healing power…

Would you like to explore the curative and evolutionary powers of medicinal plants — many of which you can grow at home or pick up in your neighborhood?

I hope you’ll join me starting TODAY for a 5-day event I’m hosting with The Shift Network, Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit.

More than 35 leading natural medicine experts, health practitioners, and inspiring educators will share different herbal preparations available for immune support for all ages — from infancy to senior years.

You’ll also receive timeless knowledge on how prior generations combated novel illnesses with help from their own gardens...
Free Online Event Begins Today!
Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit
August 24-28, 2020
During this wisdom-packed 5-day event, you’ll discover:

• The 4 methods of disease treatment in Tibetan Medicine
  • Mongolian botanical medicine and herbs — specifically indicated for infections of the urinary tract, respiratory system, intestines, and skin
  • How adaptogens and alterative herbs can be used by everyone to reduce susceptibility to infections
  • Methods for creating a home apothecary for first aid and emergency preparedness
  • How to forage for and prepare antiviral herbs and medicinal mushrooms
  • A practical view on the prevention of respiratory infections
  • How flower essence therapy differs from pharmaceutical and psychiatric medication
  • And much more!
The Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit is for you if you’re intrigued by the antimicrobial and immune strengthening properties of botanical medicine.

And if you’re a professional who works with herbs, essential oils, flower essences, or home gardening and botanical pharmacy-making — you’ll discover the latest information and insights you can bring into your practice.

Just RSVP for free here — see you very soon!

Warmly,

David Crow

P.S. The Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit begins today...

Over the course of 5 days, you’ll receive guidance on how to assess and discuss a variety of medicines with your loved ones, patients, clinicians, and colleagues…

And you’ll learn simple recipes to include healthy herbs in your diet — from salad dressings to immune support soups and homemade elderberry syrup.

Here’s a small sampling of the 35+ experts you can forward to:

• K.P. Khalsa will explain the role of viral action in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), find out the appropriate tests for these viruses, and hear about several effective treatments.
  • Karen Wang Diggs will illuminate the synergy between our gut microbiome and wellbeing, and why bacteria is your ally in boosting immunity, cognitive function, and energy.
  • Legendary Ayurvedic physician Dr. Vasant Lad will illuminate the nature of prana — including the functions of the "prana body,” and how to care for it.
  • don Oscar Miro-Quesada will reveal how the sacred use of entheogenic plant allies like the San Pedro cactus can strengthen your overall immunity to modern viral pandemics.
  • Trupti Gokani, MD will share new science combined with an ancient understanding of the connection between the human microbiome and the immune system, and explain your unique fingerprint of health to prepare for modern epidemics
  • Dr. Marc Halpern will explore ways to keep your immune system strong through an Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle — supplying you with key herbs to build your immunity and protect your respiratory system
  • David Winston will debunk the common misconception that Kava or any one herb is the anxiety herb, sharing a rigorous understanding of which practices and supplements are beneficial for the chronically anxious
  • Mark Blumenthal will convey the most current information on quality control of popular immune-boosting herbs, and how the medicinal potency of northern hemisphere herbs is changing in response to global warming
Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics starts today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probiotics and Your Health
healthnewsyoucanuse.com

Issue: 45
Probiotics and Your Health Did you know about 70 percent of your immune system resides in your gut? Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in our digestive tract and help digest food, synthesize vitamins and support our immune systems. Taken in childhood, probiotics appear to help young...
healthnewsyoucanuse.com
healthnewsyoucanuse.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

Even if you’ve participated in other education webinars, you were probably left with a lot of questions. My friend, Dr. Alan Hopkins, is your guide to understand how you can take control of your health using lab testing.

Dr. Alan is an Emergency Medicine Physician and a Certified Fellow of the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine and he has helped thousands of people understand their labs better and learn about the natural ways that can be used to improve them.

Why is this important?

Advanced lab testing is the spear of the sword when healing cancer. Up until very recently, testing could only be ordered by your doctor after an in-person visit. Now these important tests are available for most of us to order for ourselves.

In Dr. Alan’s webinar, you are going to learn firsthand about the labs he uses in his own practice to lower cancer risk and optimize the healing process.

You want to feel better and achieve optimal health.

● Lab testing can pick up problems before they become symptoms

● Lab work can focus our efforts on specific areas

● ...and now you can order these labs for yourself online.

The Best Labs to monitor for your Breast Health is invitation-only, and I’ve reserved a spot for you.

>>Click here to register as my special guest<<

The webinar is on Thursday, August 27 at 11AM EST, 10AM CST, 8AM PDT. After you sign up, Dr. Alan will send you a welcome email containing all the information you need to attend.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Naturally,

Dr. V

PS: This is no cost, life-changing info.

PPS - It will be recorded in case life happens and you miss it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Intermittent Fasting:
What It Is, How It Works,
and What You Need to Know About It
Live Webinar Replay with Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C.
Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 5 PM Pacific Time, 8 PM Eastern Time

Dear Jimi,

Intermittent fasting has become very popular over the past few years. The growing implementation of this trend is of particular interest to Dr. Rick Dina, D.C., whose first 4 years in clinical practice was as a staff clinician at True North Health, a medically supervised water only fasting facility.

Is intermittent fasting really the ultimate health and longevity tool? When is it appropriate to utilize and when should it be avoided? Is it truly “fasting?”

Since we have received many questions about intermittent fasting, we created a webinar to help you gain some clarity on this topic!

We invite you to join us this coming Thursday, August 27, 2020 for a LIVE REPLAY of Intermittent Fasting: What It Is, How It Works, and What You Need to Know About It.

Click here now to register for this FREE WEBINAR.

In this webinar, you'll learn:

• The foundational principles and mechanisms that explain the benefits of intermittent fasting and how you can utilize these for maximum health and longevity.
  • How intermittent fasting compares to water only “extended” fasting. Can you really get all the benefits without the hunger?
  • What are the potential drawbacks?
  • How intermittent fasting relates to raw food and plant-based diets.
  • Essential-to-know information to help you get even better results, even if you never intermittently fast!

Most importantly, we will examine intermittent fasting in context of calorie intake, longevity, cellular aging theories, and other forms of fasting.

We'll also share details with you about our upcoming online class offerings.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Dr. Rick Dina, D.C.
Dr. Karin Dina, D.C.

Raw Food Education – The Home of Mastering Raw Food Nutrition – With Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C.

PS: We look forward to sharing answers to common questions and more on intermittent fasting in this webinar. Click on the link below to register:

https://event.webinarjam.com/register/28/k375wt2v

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

When I talk to people about toxins, most assume that I’m referring to mysterious substances that are involved in manufacturing.

Special: Fight Fatigue With This Doctor's Secret Weapon

But the home is also a source of many toxins that can negatively impact a person’s liver.

Bromide is a compound made from an ion of bromine along with other elements. Bromine is in the same chemical family as iodine. Bromide is a very toxic substance.

In the periodic table of elements, both bromine and iodine are found in Group 7, a number of chemically similar elements called halogens. When halogens combine with other elements, they form compounds called halides.

The problem is that one halogen can competitively inhibit another. That means if a person is exposed to excess bromine, the body can accumulate that element at the expense of iodine.

Fluorine and chlorine are also halogens. Of these four, two are essential — chlorine (as chloride compounds) and iodine (iodides) — meaning that we can’t live without them. Fluorine and bromine (as fluorides and bromides) are nonessential.

There’s no known therapeutic function for bromine for the human body. In fact, the medical community has long understood that it is a goitrogen, which means that accumulation in the thyroid gland can cause a swelling, or goiter.

Researchers have also found elevated bromide levels in patients with thyroid cancer.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ORWELLIAN CAMPUS: Universities encouraging students to report peers who aren’t following COVID-19 guidelines
www.naturalnews.com

ORWELLIAN CAMPUS: Universities encouraging students to report peers who aren't following COVID-19 guidelines
In an effort to stem the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) on campus, universities throughout America are asking students to report peers who they suspect to be infected. Other systems also ask students to file reports if they think there are people who aren’t following COVID-19 prevention
www.naturalnews.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big Pharma EXPOSED: Study of 3 top medical journals reveals that many medications, medical products and services are completely INEFFECTIVE
www.naturalnews.com

Big Pharma EXPOSED: Study of 3 top medical journals reveals that many medications, medical products and services are completely INEFFECTIVE
If you’ve ever suspected that a medication you’re taking isn’t really doing much to improve your symptoms, it might not just be your imagination: A comprehensive study has shown that a concerning number of medications, medical products and services are simply not effective. A study that was recen
www.naturalnews.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The rush to patent, control, profit from the coronavirus dates back to 1999, implicates the CDC, Dr. Fauci
www.naturalnews.com

The rush to patent, control, profit from the coronavirus dates back to 1999, implicates the CDC, Dr. Fauci
The rush to patent, control and profit from coronaviruses dates back to 1999 and implicates the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and virus researchers such as Ralph Barrick and Dr. Anthony Fauci, the leader of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) who helped drive the U.
www.naturalnews.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year 3
In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. I have started to share my lessons from year three in the Facebook group, so if you have missed any of them, visit the link below to see the most recent one, and then meander through the posts on the group wall to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
See the most recent here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Today at 5:28 PM

mail
Mental Health Monday
I was thinking that it’s been a while since I created a new meditation for you guys, so today is the day! Building on what I was sharing last week about developing that connection with your intuition and the universe to help guide you in your decisions throughout cancer, I wanted to create a meditation that will support you in creating and strengthening that connection.
In this week's MHM vlog, I talk briefly about my favourite mantra for meditation and how it can help you to develop that connection to your intuition and the universe. The meditation itself begins around the 5 minute mark, and it will guide you into a gentle mantra meditation. I hope you find it calming, peaceful, and helpful.

Click here to view the vlog and meditation in the Orenda Facebook group
Click here to view the vlog and meditation on the Orenda YouTube channel

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TURN IT OFF
My mind. A lot of the time, I absolutely love it and am so grateful for it. The way it works and the way it thinks played a huge part in my healing. Because it is open, I took an integrative route. Because it loves to read and research and learn, I was able to find that integrative route and the people to help me along it. Because it's courageous, I took that route and stuck to it. Because it's creative, I started to write the Orenda blog. Because it loves to share and teach, I started Orenda Cancer Community on Facebook. But man oh man, is it my worst enemy sometimes.

For so many of us, our minds can be runaway trains. It starts thinking one small, tiny thought like, "Hmm, August is almost over", and then two sleepless hours later it's telling me that I'm going to end up homeless and destitute because we still have no idea how substitute teaching is going to work in the fall. And when I was diagnosed with cancer? The spiralling was REAL.

It seems to be so easy for our minds to go to the worst possible places, and it seems so hard sometimes to get them to come back from those places. I sure wish it was the other way around, but there is a biological reason for why it is the way it is. The primal part of our brains are programmed to always be on the lookout for danger and potential danger, a holdover from the days when we had to worry about the wolves in the woods. But these days, there are rarely wolves that we need to worry about. Instead, the dangers are finances and bills, jobs, family rifts, and illness. Our brains are constantly trying to look out for and protect us from these things, and in doing so, they are causing us to experience the highest levels of chronic stress in human history.

When we worry about what might happen in the future, we are worrying about things that haven't happened and that may NEVER happen; we are worrying about something that at this point is a figment of our imagination, a danger created by our primal brains. Yes, some of the things that we worry about do come to pass, but often they are not as horrific as we imagined and now we have caused ourselves to suffer twice, by stressing about it now and then again later if we do have to deal with it in the future.

When you feel that spiral happening, turn it off. Pause, maybe even say "stop" to yourself or out loud, take a deep breath in and out (or three ?), and remind yourself by saying, "In this moment, I am okay, things are okay, and it is safe to stop worrying about this". Or whatever wording resonates with you. You can even try this tapping meditation for anxiety or this one for fear over your health over on the Orenda YouTube channel.

Once you are more calm and centered, you will find that you are actually much more able to effectively plan for what might happen in the future and how you will handle it versus just freaking yourself out, which won't help anything. You can even write down a few steps you could take in the event that what you are worried about or a version of it does happen. That will be far more helpful to you, both practically and to your mental health, than letting your mind spiral into the unknown.
Pause, breathe, and remind ☺

Happy Healing ❤

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seriously, that's how important the content material is. In this latest interview in my podcast series, I interviewed my good buddy Lloyd Burrell who is a superstar journalist in the real "pandemic" of our times: electromagnetic radiation (EMFs).
mail

We are sprayed every second of every minute of every day with electromagnetic radiation (EMF fields, as it's called) that is MILLIONS OF TIMES GREATER than natural back ground radiation in which humans evolved. Two decades ago, I used to joke that we all had the Tokyo stock exchange zooming through our bodies.

Well, the joke has turned sour and it's far, far worse than that today. Cell phones aren't the half of it. Yes, cellphones are BAD. But the average home is now a deathtrap of radiation, coming from modems/routers, microwave ovens, computers, laptops and tablets, dimmer switches, solar panels, wiring in the walls, not to mention so-called "smart meters", blue tooth devices, cordless phones and dozens of channels of radio/television transmissions coming through the very walls of your home.

It all adds up. Don't be fooled by the "official" story that it's all safe. That's based on fake science anyway but the real point is that this is a cumulative effect. Everything you've ever been exposed to in your lifetime is added and added and added.

A tiny dose of strychnine will not poison you (did you know, strychnine used to be in pick-me-up tonics? Yes!) But if you keep swallowing poison day after day, you'll die. That's how Victorian husbands murdered their wives and mostly got away with it (and vice versa). Arsenic a little at a time, the victim still ends up DEAD!

Now we are doing that to ourselves and our kids, with lethal levels of electromagnetic radiation, never mind pick-me-up doses! Yet most people still don't understand the risks or take anything like adequate precautions. You have to act, NOW. You know the old frog in water metaphor: if you drop a frog into boiling water, it will go "Agghh!" and leap out safely. But if you warm up the water slowly, you can boil the frog alive, without it reacting to save itself.

Don't be a FROG IN THE PAN! Listen to this powerful broadcast. It's longer than usual—because the subject is SO important, and there is SO MUCH to say!

Follow this link, put on your headphones and listen as if your life depended on it: because it does. Am I clear?

To Your Good Health,
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Three Easy, Detoxifying Summer Recipes!

Hi Jimi,
Recently I've shared several easy detox recipes. You can choose just one to make, or you can make them all for a simple, 3-course, detoxing meal!
Few vegetables are more beautiful than golden beets! Add spicy arugula and crunchy walnuts, along with a quick homemade balsamic vinaigrette, for a beautiful and satisfying salad.
These unique Thai salmon cakes, flavored with ginger, red chilies, and lime juice, are just the ticket. Get this recipe on the table in under thirty minutes by using wild canned salmon -- it’s ready to eat right out of the (BPA-free) can.
In need of a nutrient-dense summer treat? Homemade popsicles are refreshing and so easy to make! I chose ingredients that are hydrating and great for decreasing belly bloat -- think watermelon, cucumber, and yogurt.
Here's to delicious summer meals!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No time to read this email? Go ahead and register NOW for tomorrow's FREE hormone and essential oils class!
Dear Jimi,
A few years ago, I didn’t know what was going on with my body.
The headaches were getting worse.
The brain fog was more frequent.
And after a full night's sleep, I could barely lift my head off the pillow.
I would wonder what was wrong with me and if this was just going to be my new norm. And I wondered, "What did I do wrong?"
I’d been doing what I’d been taught. Eating the recommended diet according to the food pyramid, cramming in exercise where I could…
But the truth is, I was actually ignoring my body’s symptoms for a long time — and I wasn’t sure how to fix it (even as a doctor!).
Something had to change.
I knew on a deeper level something was really wrong and I had a feeling I was having hormonal imbalances and they would only worsen if I didn’t jump in and dedicate some time to learning how to stop the hormone chaos.
And I've done the research, and my transformational discoveries are the first of several things I am excited to share with you tomorrow in my FREE class!
Join me LIVE, TOMORROW for:
Balancing Hormones Naturally with Essential Oils
Tuesday, August 25th at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT
Click here to save your seat now! >>

I know you don’t have time for trial and error. Come learn how to feel better!
Tomorrow's Hormone & Essential Oil Class is going to spell it all out for you in language you can understand. (I’ll also share the scientific evidence that will surprise even the biggest skeptics out there!)
And you want to make sure to attend live, because I will be giving away a free guide to everyone that attends.
After this class, you will know exactly how to get your body back on track with powerful, natural solutions!
See you tomorrow!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coronavirus found to suppress immune response, but this new therapy can restore immune function

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Covid-19 will never be solved by today’s medical system because Western medicine has been engineered to profit from sickness

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finance Your Alternative Cancer Treatment
Viatical Settlement: A Little Known Way to Finance Your Alternative Cancer Treatment

Marcus Ellis was formerly the #1 agent in America selling for his company – of all things – cancer insurance! This was until Marcus himself was diagnosed with terminal cancer. His is own cancer insurance policy DENIED ALL BENEFITS to him, though he was their ace agent. Searching for answers, he uncovered vital financial resources for the terminal, chronic, or critically ill folks.
Watch Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that over 50 million American adults suffer from chronic pain, every single day.
That’s right... Over 50 million are stopped in their tracks from living normal, simple lives. Even something as small as walking up and down stairs can be an unbearable task.
Now, whether you or someone you love is suffering with creaks, aches or chronic pain, new research is making it undeniable that these symptoms can be treated, lessened, and sometimes even reversed.
...And all without the need for addictive prescription drugs or expensive surgeries.
In fact, I just came across this new report on how modern day medical advances are being used to treat (and even beat) some of today’s most notorious chronic pain issues (from knee, neck, hip, and back pain to rheumatoid arthritis and diabetic Nerve Pain).
Best of all, it’s been made available 100% free for to enjoy and share with family and friends.
You can download the report here, 100% free!
Whether you or someone close to you is suffering with chronic pain, you’ll want to read this simple, easy-to-follow guide to find out how to eliminate your pain once and for all.
I hope this serves you well.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Alzheimer’s continues to be one of the fastest-growing diseases in the world.
Culturally, it’s a disease linked with sadness and despair. And what’s worse? We’ve been taught to await the fate of having Alzheimer’s at some point in our lives - no matter what.
Well, many experts (including myself) have come to the encouraging conclusion that Alzheimer’s CAN be avoided.
Not with complex, hard to find, or expensive techniques… You can avoid and even REVERSE Alzheimer’s with simple, everyday natural support strategies.
If you’re interested in my recent discoveries, and how everyone, including your elders, can avoid and reverse this condition, read this:
Discover little known research about Alzheimer’s
I compiled every bit of helpful and practical information about Alzheimer’s, including:
  • How to do anti-inflammatory nutrition
  • How to consume THE RIGHT proteins & antioxidants
  • Find out about critical nutrients for brain health
  • Exactly how to stimulate NeuroGenesis
  • ...and much more
I’m sure you will find breakthrough information that can help you and your loved ones right now.
Be blessed!
Dr. David Jockers
P.S. Almost nobody knows it, but a small, elite group of doctors is reversing Alzheimer’s.
And I mean really small. Counting all their associates and the other doctors they’ve taught, there might be a few dozen doctors who can claim to know how to reverse this dreaded disease.
For the first time ever, the most brilliant minds in Alzheimer’s research have come together in a free 12-day video event to share everything they’ve learned about actually REVERSING the disease.
Don’t miss this, find out here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Alzheimer’s continues to be one of the fastest-growing diseases in the world.
Culturally, it’s a disease linked with sadness and despair. And what’s worse? We’ve been taught to await the fate of having Alzheimer’s at some point in our lives - no matter what.
Well, many experts (including myself) have come to the encouraging conclusion that Alzheimer’s CAN be avoided.
Not with complex, hard to find, or expensive techniques… You can avoid and even REVERSE Alzheimer’s with simple, everyday natural support strategies.
If you’re interested in my recent discoveries, and how everyone, including your elders, can avoid and reverse this condition, read this:
Discover little known research about Alzheimer’s
I compiled every bit of helpful and practical information about Alzheimer’s, including:
  • How to do anti-inflammatory nutrition
  • How to consume THE RIGHT proteins & antioxidants
  • Find out about critical nutrients for brain health
  • Exactly how to stimulate NeuroGenesis
  • ...and much more
I’m sure you will find breakthrough information that can help you and your loved ones right now.
Be blessed!
Dr. David Jockers
P.S. Almost nobody knows it, but a small, elite group of doctors is reversing Alzheimer’s.
And I mean really small. Counting all their associates and the other doctors they’ve taught, there might be a few dozen doctors who can claim to know how to reverse this dreaded disease.
For the first time ever, the most brilliant minds in Alzheimer’s research have come together in a free 12-day video event to share everything they’ve learned about actually REVERSING the disease.
Don’t miss this, find out here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim!
When I say “comfort food” ... what comes to mind?
A greasy slice of pizza. Gooey mac and cheese. Maybe a carton of ice cream?
Let’s turn comfort food on its head.
Last week, I told you about 2 useful methods that I use daily to reduce feelings of stress. And now, I want to talk a little about food and stress.
Instead of choosing traditional comfort foods, which only help for a moment, real, whole foods bring sustained relief to your body.
What if there were nutritious foods that bring you comfort and ease anxiety?
Foods you won’t regret eating, 20 minutes later. Foods that support your body in building up a natural resistance to stress.
Highly processed and junk foods and white sugar overstimulate your stress response and your nervous system. Whole foods help raise the vibration of your body so you feel better, for much longer!
Here are some good choices:
  • Bananas. A favorite ingredient for a creamy, satisfying smoothie, eating a banana gives you an energy boost — and may help lift your mood! A study found that bananas, including the peel, have anti-anxiety effects. (Yes, you can add banana peels to your smoothie, and you won’t taste it.)

My kids slice up a banana on a plate, put a schmear of almond butter on top of each slice, and freeze them. They’re really delicious. I’ve been known to steal one or two out of the freezer!

• Oats. These complex carbs boost your levels of serotonin — the feel-good chemical. A bowl of oatmeal can be so comforting, in the morning or as a snack. Here’s how I make mine: soak rolled oats in water the night before to reduce the anti-nutrient phytic acid. Bring the oats to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 6-8 minutes. Add a pinch of cinnamon and a few drops of stevia for more flavor.
  • Mango. Here’s a fun fact: mangoes contain a compound called linalool, the main ingredient in lavender essential oil. And lavender is known for its soothing effects. Snacking on a mango is a much better idea than stress-eating a bag of cookies.
  • Black beans. These protein-packed beans are high in magnesium, which relaxes your nervous system and balances stress hormones. Add them to salads, make a black bean chili, or enjoy them in a soup. (Find a recipe for my Southwest Summer Salad at the end of this email — with tomatoes and cilantro, it’s so yummy.)
  • Omega-3 fatty acids. You might have heard that seeds like flax and chia have many benefits, but did you know they can help relieve stress? These healthy fats nourish your nervous system and calm your mind. Studies suggest that people who eat enough omega-3s have reduced anxiety and can better cope with stress.
In these challenging times, I hope you’re finding these thoughts and tips about stress useful. I’ll bring you more next time.
To your health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Did you know that most of us are likely estrogen dominant today?

That’s because everything around us is causing this condition—from your food containers to your receipts to your personal care items.

But a lot of women tend to ignore the signs and chalk it up to "normal" symptoms of PMS or perimenopause.

And some men don’t even believe they can be estrogen dominant!

So for this week’s vodcast, we signed on the help of hormone expert and seven times best-selling author Dr. Mariza Snyder to help us wrap our heads around what estrogen dominance truly means.
Dr. Mariza has a knack for explaining confusing concepts in an easily digestible and concise way — which is a LOT of help especially for a massive topic like hormones.

When you watch this interview, expect to learn:

• The signs of estrogen dominance for both men and women
  • How estrogen actually becomes more dominant
  • The estrogen-progesterone "dance" and why this synergy must be maintained
  • Which environmental toxins cause xenoestrogens (a.k.a. "fake" estrogens) to enter your body and how much chaos they bring to your health
  • What you can do today to cleanse your home of these toxins (e.g. products to get rid of and alternatives)
  • The effects of stress—real or perceived—on your hormone health (something we all need today!)
  • The one test she recommends to detect hormone issues
  • Dr. Mariza’s protocol for estrogen dominant patients, including one for your gut health
  • The protocol for men when dealing with estrogen dominance
And so much more!

Believe it or not, estrogen dominance is on the rise these days—for both men and women.

So I highly recommend that you watch Episode 18 of The Goodness Lover Vodcast here and learn how to bring your estrogen down to normal levels.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO

The Hidden Super Powers of Pomegranate, Eating Raw + Much More!
For those interested in taking a really deep dive into Sayer Ji's nutritional philosophy and the byproduct of his twenty years of consulting with individuals attempting to use natural healing modalities to optimize their wellness, watch this special talk Sayer did for the new membership community he co-created with his wife Kelly Brogan, MD, called Vital Life Project!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
I’m sure you know that sleep is critically important to your brain health. But in these difficult times, getting a good night’s sleep is sometimes easier said than done.
That’s why it’s more important than ever to take particularly good care of your sleep right now. And it’s why my friend, neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, has released a brand new, totally free ebook on how to Master the Perfect Night of Sleep in 10 Simple Steps.
>> Download your copy right here.
In this free ebook, you’ll discover:
  • Which common beverages could be disrupting your sleep (hint: it’s not just coffee)
  • One simple practice you can do first thing in the morning to feel more energized
  • When to get your exercise in so you’re ready for sleep at bedtime
  • The perfect room temperature for restful sleep
  • Specific steps you can take to make falling asleep easy
>> Download Master the Perfect Night of Sleep in 10 Simple Steps now.
Yours for a good night’s sleep,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Along with Master the Perfect Night of Sleep in 10 Simple Steps, you’ll also get free access to the upcoming live broadcast of Dr. Perlmutter’s brilliant brain-boosting docu-series, Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention. In this series, Dr. Perlmutter joins with 20+ leading experts in the field of brain health to reveal the powerful ways you can reduce your risk of developing brain disease. Get your free ebook, and claim your spot for the series, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Diabetes Drug May Lower Gout Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Medications called SGLT2 inhibitors lower blood sugar in people with Type 2 diabetes, and new research suggests these drugs may have an added benefit — lowering the risk of gout, a type of arthritis that affects millions of Americans.

Gout symptoms often first appear in the big toe. Symptoms can include intense joint pain and swelling. Compared with people taking another class of diabetes drugs (GLP-1 receptor agonists), those taking the SGLT2 drugs had 36% less chance of developing gout.

Special: Why Your Sugar Is Out of Control (Has Nothing to Do With Sweets)

SGLT2 inhibitors make the kidneys remove sugar from the body through the urine. Drugs in this class include canagliflozin (Invokana), dapagliflozin (Farxiga), and empagliflozin (Jardiance). People with Type 2 diabetes often also have too much of a substance called uric acid in their blood. Crystals from uric acid can build up in the joints, causing gout.

Almost 300,000 adults with Type 2 diabetes were included in the study. Their average age was 54. All had recently been prescribed an SGLT2 inhibitor or a GLP-1 receptor agonist; drugs from the latter class of diabetes medications include dulaglutide (Trulicity), liraglutide (Victoza), exenatide (Byetta), and semaglutide (Ozempic).

Of the nearly 152,000 adults taking an SGLT2 inhibitor, 636 developed gout. In the almost 144,000 people taking a GLP-1 agonist, 836 developed gout, the study found.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi :)

Today, Paxton's Nanny, Emily, was in a bit of a predicament. Emily has become an integral part of the family during this pandemic, as she teaches Paxton his daily schooling lessons and plays games with him so I can get some work done, so I consider us blessed to have her.

Well, she also has a social life, and as she was trying to apply her makeup for an evening out, her body had other plans.

You see, it's not so easy to put on eyeliner and mascara when your hand and head are jumping around sporadically from a case of the hiccups.

If you've ever had the hiccups, you know how annoying it can be when they don't go away.

And we've all heard our fair share of tips and tricks on how to get rid of them; have someone scare you... drink water... hold your breath... stand on your head... drink water while standing on your head...

Sometimes these tricks work, more often than not they do not.

Luckily for Emily, I had a surefire hiccup-halting herbal remedy...

And it's something you likely have in your kitchen right this second.

Cinnamon!

As I handed Emily a bottle of cinnamon, I told her, "Here, just place a tiny pinch of cinnamon powder under your tongue and it will help you with your hiccups." After giving me a dubious stare, she decided to try it. And guess what? Those hiccups were silenced in seconds.

It works because hiccups are actually a spasm of the diaphragm, the dome-shaped muscle between your lungs and stomach.

Normally, the diaphragm pulls down when you inhale to let air into your lungs, and then relaxes when you exhale so air can flow back out of your lungs to exit your nose and mouth.

But if something irritates your diaphragm, it can spasm, forcing you to suddenly suck air into your throat, where it hits your voice box. That makes your vocal cords suddenly close, creating the distinct “hic!” sound.

Cinnamon is an anti-spasmodic, in other words, it relaxes the muscle.

Cinnamon also has many other natural medicine uses, including:

• Controlling blood sugar
  • Reducing inflammation
  • Killing bacteria in the mouth
  • Minimizing acne when mixed with honey as a mask

Speaking of makeup, cinnamon can also be mixed into your favorite lip gloss to create a natural lip plumper!

I'll be writing a post for the blog this week on the many medicinal benefits of cinnamon, along with some recipes to help you incorporate more of the healing herb into your meals - so stay tuned for that.

Virtual Hugs,

Dr. Michelle

P.S. Herbs are powerful medicine, and I just love teaching about the healing power of plants. In the next week, I'll be announcing a huge project that I've been working on that is designed to help you learn the many used of natural medicines at home. I can't wait to share it all with you!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Our third addition to IRT’s short video series Q & A with Jeffrey is ready for you!
To recap, we have compiled some of the most asked questions about GMOs and the pesticides that go along with them. Jeffrey answers these questions and we’re giving our tribe a first look..
Here is the second video (along with the written transcript) where we asked Jeffrey, “How to Detox from Glyphosate?”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi!​
With the hectic pace of modern day life, sleep might feel like a luxury you can't afford. However, from a medical perspective, it's absolutely essential to get good sleep if you want to keep your immune system strong and keep your body and brain healthy.

--->>Learn to improve sleep with this important eBook, Master the Perfect Night of Sleep in 10 Simple Steps!

In an effort to help people stay healthy amidst the pandemic, Dr. David Perlmutter and his team at Science of Prevention have put together this important eBook!

In this FREE ebook, you’ll discover:
  • Common beverages that may be disrupting your sleep
  • Simple practice first thing in the morning to feel more energized
  • When to exercise so you’re ready for sleep at bedtime
  • Perfect room temperature for restful sleep
  • Specific steps you can take to make falling asleep easy

Additionally, when you download the Top 7 Brain Health Foods eBook, you'll save a seat for a new health event, Alzheimer’s: The Science of Prevention, during which Dr. Perlmutter and 20+ leading experts in the field of brain health will reveal the powerful ways you can reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
In health,
The Candida Summit Team

P.S. Dr. Perlmutter is one of the most respected brain-health experts in the world, so we're excited to offer you this complimentary eBook today!

VU Sponsors