Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sacramento using chlorine dioxide to kill coronavirus on surfaces, but FDA and FTC say it can’t be used for personal protection

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
More than 750 million GMO mosquitoes to be released over Florida Keys – what could go wrong?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The psychopathic plot to inject 7 billion people starts with compliance conditioning, pandemic messaging, stolen freedoms

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Popular hypertension drug found to contain high levels of a CANCER-CAUSING ingredient

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Preparing herbal remedies: 8 Quick and simple methods of preserving medicinal herbs

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m not sending this email to spread fear Jimi…

I’m sending it to do everything in my power to see that my children have a future.

At least I got just shy of 35 years of something resembling day to day peace and happiness, if only a very fuzzy hologram of it, before the world melted down.

Now, I feel like some old timer saying I’ve lived a full life, and I just want my children to have the same

but I honestly don’t know.

Even with the guy in the White House who's stated he's for personal choice regarding... v's... there's sure a whole lot of talk in every other aspect of federal and local government about mandating them.

but then the other guy running for the position, is outright calling for mandating something pertaining to your body (putting a m@sc on it)…

and his chief healthcare advisor (which would presumably lead to head of Health and Human Services or similar role)…

has earned the nickname “Dr. Death,” stated that all children should be FORCED to receive “floo sh0ts” EVERY YEAR, and has strongly suggested people shouldn’t live past 75.

At the end of the day, I don't think the answer lies in any one person, or group of people, in the government. It's going to come from us.

I’m also not a fan (to say the least) of this new-age concept that you shouldn’t give any attention to anything negative…

that somehow, that in itself would give power to the negative thing.

When my son was diagnosed with stage four cancer, I acknowledged that the worst thing imaginable could come from that situation, took a breath…

and then did everything in my power to prevent that from occurring. Including focusing on a positive outcome.

I don’t know where my family would be right now if I’d taken some sort of denial / everything’s going to be fine stance, without actually DOING anything about it.

Six years later, I find myself in the same position, only I’m in it together with the entire world.

Let me be absolutely clear - I DO NOT THINK for a minute THAT THERE IS A FOREGONE CONCLUSION in all of this.

I fully believe we have the power to head this thing off. But the few people speaking out on social media about it isn’t going to do it.

It’s gotta be EVERYONE who knows what’s happening here. You don’t have to be an expert, you just need to Care.

Make it your “side hustle” to educate yourself as best you can, and talk about it to anybody who will listen (including on social media, just be smart about the terms you use).

V@ks1n3s Revealed is being re-released, with new interviews on this situation specifically from the biggest names in health that are speaking out against this (I’d list them but their names are flagged)…

watch it here, take notes on the points that stand out to you the most, and start speaking up.

If not you, who? If not now, when?

In addition to sending out everything I can over this email list, and our social media, that was intended to just deliver information on the integrative healing methods (and taking massive blowback for it) we used to save our son from cancer…

I’m also committing to burning mass DVDs of a few key movies, and handing them out all over town, to “awaken” the place my children live.

This is in addition to starting a movement here which is gaining momentum to stop F1ve-Jee

not to mention organizing what I feel comfortable calling the most credible and valuable online event on integrative cancer treatment (so close!!) I’ve seen in the six years since Ryder was diagnosed.

I’m not saying this to brag. I’m my own worst critic in knowing I could be ten times more effective if I just “got it together” a little more.

I’m saying it because I’m a regular guy, just like you (except that maybe you’re a regular gal), who knows what’s at stake, and is DOING SOMETHING about it

and I want it to inspire you to do the same.

Because I am absolutely certain, that if they sense enough resistance…

they will not push forward in mandating this
v@ks1n3 unlike any before, with the power to literally alter our DNA.

But that resistance will only come, if YOU DO SOMETHING about it.

Your favorite health personalities aren’t going to win this on their own, especially as they continue to be silenced on major platforms.

Again, watch V@ks1n3s Revealed as a primer, and start having the conversation. We CAN do this.

Ryan

PS. If you want to know what the movies I’m going to be burning and handing out are, reply to this email asking.

Couldn’t figure out a way to say them in code that would actually make enough sense to point you to them. ;)

PPS. I’ll leave you with a quote from the greatest of the founding fathers, Thomas Paine: “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The First Symptom of COVID-19 Differs From the Flu

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only One-Fourth of Older Cardiac Patients Undergo Rehab

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Cardiac rehabilitation is known to help people recover after a heart attack or heart surgery, but a new study shows only one-quarter of eligible Medicare patients actually use it.

Women ages 85 and older, Blacks, Hispanics, and those who live in the Southeast and Appalachia are the most likely to skip rehab, researchers found.

Special: Coronary Heart Disease: 5 Tips to Reduce Your Risk

"The low participation and completion rates observed translate to upwards of 7 million missed opportunities in this study to potentially improve health outcomes if 70% of them covered by Medicare who had a heart attack or acute heart event or surgery participated in cardiac rehabilitation and completed 36 sessions," said researcher Matthew Ritchey of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"Improving awareness of the value of cardiac rehabilitation, increasing referral of eligible patients, and reducing system and patient barriers to participation are all critical steps in improving the referral, enrollment, and participation rates, which, in turn, can improve patient outcomes," he said.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What Are the Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cooking Oils
Choosing the right cooking oil can be quite a chore these days. With all the various ways of extraction and refinement there are so many ways to go wrong. So I wanted to help out and give you some basic information on choosing better options.

Lets start with some overall good oil choices.

Good Oils.
  • Avocado Oil: Heart-healthy and high smoke point making it very versatile.
  • Coconut Oil: Great source of MCTs and other health benefits.
  • Grapeseed Oil: Great source of both polyunsaturated fats and vitamin E.
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil: One of the healthiest oils to cook with, loaded with antioxidants and its heart-healthy.
  • Other Mentions: Ghee, Sesame, Red Palm and Walnut

Bad Oils

Now lets look at oils to avoid. Heavily processed vegetable oils such as corn, canola, soybean and safflower oil are not only often high in inflammatory properties but they are often from GMO crops and processed with harsh chemicals. Hydrogenated fats such as margarine or vegetable shortening are high in trans fats which have many negative health effects.

Oil Processing

Now, its not as easy as picking the correct oil source, you also need to know how this oil is processed. Here is a little guide to oil processing.

Cold Pressed - Just as it sounds the oil is pressed out under cold temperatures. This is not as efficient however it preserves more of the nutrients and it a better option.

Expeller Pressed - This is pressed at a higher temperature. Often much more efficient but causes a loss of nutrients and can alter the oil so it is a less desirable option.

Chemical Extraction - This is one to avoid. By introducing chemicals into the process there are many undesirable consequences and negative health effects.

Refined - Often bleached and processed to remove odor and color this process it not a desirable process for health benefits. Also often hydrogenated or partially-hydrogenated, which results in the creation of trans-fats.

Unrefined - Minimally processed, which results in an oil that has a much higher nutrient content.

There are many types of oil on the market and it seems like new ones are showing up each day. When a new oil hits the market do your research and see what benefit is has. If there are none then it may be better to stick with one you know.

Finally, this should go without saying but going organic is always better.

Here are a few oils that you will find in my home.
  • Organic Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
  • Organic Cold Pressed Avocado Oil
So the next time you are at the store. Reach for a better option.

Until next time. Make good choices and stay healthy! ?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drink up! Here are 3 good reasons to start drinking honey and apple cider vinegar

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WHO says billions should be vaccinated for coronavirus, stands against “vaccine nationalism”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are You Elevating Your Legs All Wrong? Here is What You Should be Doing Instead

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

We know from the GMOs Revealed series that big corporations can present a very positive, compassionate side when promoting their product…

While knowing they are doing great harm and silencing the opposition in order to continue making profits.

Those who speak up are silenced, ridiculed, sued, and villanized.

And there’s another industry that’s operating in the same manner… in fact, it’s a story that’s disturbingly similar to what’s happened with GMOs and Roundup…

In fact, it’s even more pervasive:

• Thousands of studies showing that harm is being done…
  • Serious illness and death being caused with no recourse for justice…
  • Experts who speak up, silenced...
  • The health of our nation, compromised.

“It’s impossible to know what to do when only one side is allowed to speak.”

Join us in a brand new docuseries, as we expose the most controversial subject in healthcare today.

With the current health crisis, is treatment and “prevention” going to be mandatory?

Is “the shot” safe?

VR2020 is a “just-in-time” 9-part documentary that includes the experiences of doctors, scientists, researchers, legal experts, and whistle-blowers.

The generation of our children born after 1990 are the sickest generation in the history of our country, and the injuries these children are suffering are completely unnecessary.

Where do you stand?

The current all-or-nothing dynamic that exists with the mandatory treatment schedule and the debate that goes with it completely polarizes the issue.

And…

This “taking of sides” has caused a war that prevents any reasonable discussion from taking place.

Either you blindly accept all of the CDC’s recommended 69 doses of 16 types of shots between birth and age 18,

or,

... You are the enemy and want to bring back measles, polio, and probably the black plague.

Mandatory administration of shots is about to open up a new land-grab for government control.

Other medical issues seem to pale in comparison to forcibly medicating millions against their will.
JOIN US for FREE and hear from dozens of luminaries and experts presenting the absolute best and most up to date advice and facts for parents who really want to know what is going on behind the scenes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Research suggests that the gut microbiome, the balance of bacteria in your intestines, is the foundation for a strong immune system and optimal brain function, as well as proper digestion of all the nutrients you need to be healthy, transform your body, and improve performance.

Total Gut Health from Onnit offer digestive enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics, and other nutrients that help support a healthy digestive system and gut microbiome, allowing you to get more out of the good food you eat— and pay a smaller price for the bad stuff.

No one can eat perfectly all the time. So whether you’re enjoying the occasional binge on pizza, fried foods, and other indulgences, or traveling abroad where food safety is uncertain, I don’t want you to be punished by feeling gassy, bloated, and tired for a day afterward. Supplementing with the right ingredients can help let the air out of your belly and keep you regular, so you can eat every meal worry-free.

It takes seconds to tear open a Total Gut Health packet, and minutes for the ingredients to start working. Use it every time you sit down to eat. It can be your secret weapon to optimizing gut health!

✔ Helps break down food & absorb nutrients

✔ Aids in immune system support

✔ Helps promote healthy gut flora

✔ Assists with digestion of major macronutrients

Learn more about Total Gut Health HERE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, hope you are feeling great today.
mail

First, if you want to know all the most effective steps you can take to avoid Alzheimer's and other brain issues and enjoy peak brain health very late into life, be sure to...

Attend this free online Alzheimer's - The Science of Prevention event

As you'll see, today you're also getting a new 13-page report that reveals The 7 Worst Foods for Brain Health when you do sign up free.

Now, along those very lines, I wanted to make sure you were aware of this recent study...

Top Oil Consumed in US Linked to Anxiety, Depression, Alzheimer's, More

Soybean oil is the top oil consumed in the United States.

It is used extensively in premade and processed foods found in grocery stores and used by restaurants.

And it may cause significant negative genetic changes in the brain, affecting conditions like Alzheimer's, anxiety, depression, and autism.

This is according to a recent study out of the University of California, Riverside published in Endocrinology.

This is the same research team who, in 2015, found that soybean oil may induce obesity, diabetes, insulin resistance, and fatty liver.

In this study, the researchers looked at the brains of mice fed either regular soybean oil, genetically-modified low-linoleic acid soybean oil, or coconut oil.

The soybean oil, regardless of linoleic-acid levels, had a pronounced effect on the hypothalamus, which strongly suggests a similar negative effect in humans.

Your hypothalamus is key to your nervous system and hormones, regulating emotions and your response to stress, regulating body weight, maintaining temperature, and more.

Hypothalamus issues are linked to Alzheimer's and other brain disorders.

Furthermore, the researchers discovered the soybean oil affected over 100 genes.

This includes the gene responsible for creating oxytocin, the hormone responsible for feelings of empathy, for keeping anxiety and depression at bay, and more.

The researchers note that these findings only apply to soybean oil -- not to other soybean products.

"If there's one message I want people to take away," said Poonamjot Deol, lead author of the study, "it's this: reduce consumption of soybean oil."

The 7 Worst Foods for Brain Health

With this new study above in mind, I am certain I don't need to remind you that the choices you make -- in grocery store food aisles, cosmetic products aisles, and beyond -- make all the difference in terms of looking and feeling your best, avoiding and overcoming disease, and living long and well doing it.

However, so many others out there still don't have your level of awareness!

Therefore, please think of loved ones who could benefit from insights like these regarding soybean oil and consider forwarding this on to them...

Because it all starts with awareness, right?

Now, along those very lines...

Don't miss learning The 7 Worst Foods for Brain Health overall right here

This is the new report you're getting today in support of the forthcoming Alzheimer's - The Science of Prevention event, and it's an important read that's also worth sharing with others.

Okay, then, with all this talk about bad foods I'm going to go make myself a healthy and delicious smoothie to counter the effects :)

Enjoy this free new guide, please do stay safe and healthy, and I will talk to you soon.

To Your Best Decade Yet,

Brian Vaszily

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Condiments are quick, easy, and inexpensive foods that can turn an ordinary dish into a party for your taste buds. But the most common store-bought condiments contain ingredients that are far from healthy.
Are there good-for-you condiments out there? And if so, how can you find them, make them, and use them?
Get the whole condiment story here.
Yours for delicious food that’s healthy,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Most store-bought condiments are packed with sugar, unhealthy oils, GMO ingredients, chemicals, and loads of sodium. But there are also healthy condiments that you need to know about. Here are 10 great options, plus 5 amazing and healthy condiment recipes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Breaking Down the Water and Digestion Myths

Every day, it seems like there’s a new rule for how to behave. And if you weren’t following that rule before, you’ve probably done untold damage that you’ll need to repair with a strict diet of sauerkraut and high-fiber whole-grain bread.

Sometimes, that’s not too far off. Years of a daily donut habit, for instance, will certainly feed the harmful bacteria in your gut’s microbiome, causing a bacterial imbalance and possibly leaky gut.

But others, we are obligated to investigate further.
For example, the popular claim that drinking water during a meal dilutes your digestive enzymes and presents them from working properly bears additional scrutiny.

Why would that be?

First, let’s define what we’re talking about.

Digestive enzymes: proteins in the body that break down macromolecules into smaller pieces, thereby making it easier for the small intestine to absorb nutrients.

The concern here is that drinking water while you’re eating spreads digestive juices, carrying these enzymes, too thin, preventing the enzymes from adequately breaking down food…

Which can lead to issues getting the full benefit of nutrients, the emergence of food intolerances, and uncomfortable digestion.

It’s crucial to understand how digestive enzymes work in order to debunk this myth.

The Thing About Digestive Enzymes

We know that digestion actually starts in the mouth. Your digestive process begins when you start salivating, take a bite of food, and chew.

When your brain signals to your salivary glands to release the saliva, digestive enzymes travel with that saliva to your mouth. Even as you chew, those enzymes begin to help dissolve parts of your half-masticated chow into digestible pieces.

You swallow – your spit, enzymes, and food travel down to your stomach – and from there, your stomach acid turns what was once a yummy gastronomic experience into a thick, viscous liquid called chyme.

Chyme slimes its way down from your stomach to your lower intestines where it encounters more digestive enzymes from your pancreas plus bile acid from your liver. The purpose of this churning is to break down nutrients into even smaller pieces, making it easier for you to absorb them.
By the time this chyme reaches the large intestine, most nutrients should have already been absorbed in your small intestine.

Anything valuable that’s left will be absorbed there!

After that, the nutrients get distributed throughout your bloodstream as needed, and everything functions just the way it should.

Unless…​

Muddying the Waters

The theory goes that if you drink water while you’re eating a meal, the water travels downward along with your chewed food and weakens the capacity of your stomach acid to neutralize bigger molecules.

However, this is only true if you’re already not producing enough stomach acid (which is a real problem, and pretty common.) If you find yourself experiencing acid reflux, this probably applies to you!

If you’re already low, and your body’s ability to produce gastric acid is compromised, you may well be in danger of over-diluting your stomach acid and rendering it ineffective against its primary task.

However, stomach acid (when it’s functioning properly) can adjust its secretions by volume and potency depending on what it’s given.

Not only that, but liquid being able to travel faster than food hasn’t been shown to have any effect on the speed of solid food digestion.

Except, of course, that it can actually be helpful. Water softens stool, helps prevent constipation, pulls food along with it as it moves through the body, prevents bloating, and more.

And it’s already secreted along with digestive enzymes and gastric acid by the stomach. The body is providing water during the digestive process – maintaining hydration is key for supporting all of the body’s functions, even digestion and even during meal time.

Especially because drinking water and taking breaks while eating can allow your satiety hormones to activate and send signals to your brain, letting you know you’re approaching fullness.

Drinking water during a meal won’t affect your nutrient absorption unless you have an underlying condition in which your stomach’s automated system for creating and deploying gastric acid is already messed up.

Otherwise, it’s always a good thing to keep our internal system lubricated and our cells hydrated!

Editor’s note: Room temperature water is your best bet for a smooth digestive process, as cold drinks (according to Chinese Medicine) can squelch your digestive fire.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Exercise Reduces Heart Risk in People With Diabetes

Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for people with diabetes, who face twice the risk of heart attack. But getting fit can definitely help lower the odds of mortality due to cardiovascular issues.

The European Society of Cardiology is among those recommending that people with diabetes adopt an exercise plan. In fact, they’ve included this recommendation in their new treatment guidelines.

Special: Dr. Crandall Saved His Own Heart With This

“Diabetes doubles the risk of mortality but the fitter patients become, the more that risk declines. Unfortunately, the majority of patients do not engage in exercise programs,” said Netherlands cardiologist Dr. Hareld Kemps, lead author of the organization’s position paper.

“I can’t stress enough how much even small increases in activity can benefit patients with Type 2 diabetes and heart problems. Interrupting sitting with brief bouts of walking improves glucose control, while two hours of brisk walking per week reduces the risk of further heart problems,” he says.

High intensity interval training — alternating moderate and vigorous activity — is most effective at boosting fitness and controlling blood sugar. Unfortunately, this may not be safe for some patients. Those with a pre-existing health issue should ask their doctor for a personalized fitness plan.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a fantastic series, very informative, a must watch.

Dear Jimi

For decades Big Pharma has controlled and manipulated the media to keep certain truths hidden.
For example:
-Robert Kennedy Jr. just released a book about mercury and vaccines, all science based. He’s dear friends with Arianna Huffington and many in the media and still….he can't get anyone to promote it.
-An actual whistleblower within the CDC came out less than a year ago and said he was “ordered to doctor” the results of the 2004 study that said autism wasn’t related to the MMR vaccine. It’s been covered up and media won’t cover the story.
Enough is enough.
Vaccines Revealed” tells the hidden story behind the vaccine industry.
Make sure you are registered to watch the exclusive worldwide screening of the docu-series, “Vaccines Revealed”, FREE and online here for FREE viewing from September 8.
Real change will only come if we band together as concerned parents, health advocates and everyday heroes who are committed to exposing the truth and spreading the word.

In Good Health,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently met with Warren P. Phillips M.S. and recorded a new training for you on how to properly DETOX, because most people do detoxification wrong (and possibly hurt themselves and their microbiome).
So I asked Warren, a master at detoxification and published scientist, to help my community understand the ins and outs, and he used a metaphor that stuck with me:
If you have a lake with sick or dead fish in it, you can add new fish, but eventually they too get sick and die. That's what's happening with people who take probiotics and still don't feel well.”
Warren shared in our training that we need to go upstream and find what's polluting the water. Toxins get trapped at the cellular level. If you want to feel better, you've got to go to the source.
The training is only available for the next few days, so I encourage you to register and watch for 60 minutes to create amazing health this year for you and your family.
===> Click here to get this training, as my guest <===

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail
mail
How to Get Rid of Bloating (Should You Be Concerned?)
How to Get Rid of Bloating (Should You Be Concerned?)
Belly bloat can be painful, embarrassing, and even a warning sign that something is wrong in your digestive tract. If you’ve ever wondered if your belly bloat is cause for concern, this post will show you if you should be worried and how to fix it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Despite billions of prescriptions written each year, patients navigating chronic conditions can spend years (and tens of thousands of dollars!) seeking answers and treatment — often getting sicker, addicted and exhausted…

What if there were a different way of looking at health in a sea of modern-day symptom control?

Bioregulatory medicine (aka European biological medicine) is a customized, patient-centered model that has been utilized extensively in Europe for decades…

…combining the wisdom of ancient, traditional practices with the newest tech innovations and powerful insights from practitioners and doctors…

Who, throughout time, have found that by removing toxicity and blocks to healing, the body can successfully regulate and self-heal — even with the most complex conditions.

—>>Discover how bioregulatory medicine can help you heal when you attend this complimentary, online event!

WHY ATTEND?

Your host, Dr. Christine Schaffner, helps patients who have seen, on average, 25 doctors (and as many as 50+!) before they arrive at her office.

Often, they have spent tens of thousands of dollars on specialists and ineffective pharmacological solutions that many times have created further side effects and symptoms.

In the face of modern medicine’s inability to help these patients, she has found that mysterious chronic diseases can be successfully treated through a combination of bioregulatory medicine and modern technology geared toward each patient’s individual needs. Every day she sees breakthroughs and lives changed!

She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom.

You’re not alone. There are answers. We can heal together.

We’ll see you online at The Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series when you register today!

To truly getting started on better health today,

The VegHealth Team

P.S.- When you register for The Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nighttime Blue Light Raises Cancer Risk

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

When Chuck Berry sang "The House of Blue Lights," he extolled that nightspot's great eats and music: "Fryers and broilers and Detroit barbecue ribs" and "an eight-beat combo that just won't quit."

These days, exposure to blue lights — emitted by most white LEDs and many tablet and phone screens — is nothing to sing about.

We've long known that blue light from your phone or tablet messes with your sleep-wake cycle and is associated with obesity, especially in night-shift workers.

Special: Back Pain and Sciatica – This Odd Stretch Kills Back Pain

Now scientists from the Barcelona Institute for Global Health have published research in the journal Epidemiology that for the first time explores the association between nighttime exposure to outdoor artificial light and colorectal cancer.

Their conclusion: Exposure to the blue light spectrum may increase your risk for this common cancer.

In fact, study participants with the highest exposures to blue light had a 60% higher risk of developing colorectal cancer than those with far less exposure.

This builds on the institute's earlier study that found exposure to nighttime blue light increases the risk for breast and prostate cancers.

What can you do to limit your exposure? It comes down to three smart steps:

1. In the evening, turn on the blue-light filter on your phones, tablets, and computers.

2. Install blackout curtains and/or shades on bedroom windows to keep outdoor light from invading your space.

3. Install blue-free bulbs (they do exist; some with whiter-appearing light than others) in nightlights, as well as in all bedroom and bathroom lights.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bill Gates funds many of the world’s most powerful and prolific news organizations, which is why he’s never scrutinized by the media

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“Famine of biblical proportions” headed our way due to COVID-19, warns UN food chief

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Instead of preventing the disease, polio vaccinations CAUSE polio

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Readers,

Brushing with a plastic toothbrush is a recent phenomenon – it only became common in the last few generations. Whilst mainstream marketing would have us believe that more “advanced” products like antibacterial mouthwash are what we should use for healthy teeth, scientists studying the oral microbiome have discovered it may not be the best way to preserve our dental health. Here’s the REAL truth about your mouthwash.

Coconut Oil vs. Antibacterial Mouthwash…and the Winner Is

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How I’d Change School

VU Sponsors