Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello ,

The holiday season can trigger many emotions. My friend who is a New York-based psychotherapist says that November and December are her busiest months. Much of the stress can stem from family relations.

In my closed and close-knit Facebook group, there was a long and heartfelt conversation about feeling odd and unsupported during family get-togethers when we change our diet.

Here’s the thing: You should not apologize or feel bad for having chosen to honor your body’s needs.

When people go vegetarian, vegan or eat kosher or halal food, we accept their nutritional or religious choices with no questions (other than the ones to clarify what food they can eat). I don’t ever remember my vegan friends apologizing for their dietary choices before coming for dinner.

Do not apologize for your choices. Explain why you do it so it gives them a sense of context (the brief “why”), but don’t feel like you need lengthy explanations. Or apologies. You do not.

Whenever I go into a difficult conversation or situation, I rehearse the conversations in my mind. Visualization is a powerful tool—it tricks your brain into thinking that you’ve done it many times before and it only gets easier when you actually do it with your family.

I’ve gone into more detail on how to prepare for those awkward family conversations here. I hope it’s the pep talk you need to feel confident in your dietary choices.

In the spirit of nourishing holiday meals, I’d like to talk about herbs, carriers, and recipes that help with digestion rather than hinder it. Keep reading for more.

Rock star herbs that can help digestion

Fennel: From its bulb to seeds, fennel contains compounds that help ease digestive ailments associated with stomach upset. Fennel helps the body release gastric enzymes, relieving bloating and gas. This is due in part to the seed’s bitter nature that increases bile secretion, important for the breakdown of fats.

Cumin: In traditional medicine, cumin is commonly used for indigestion. This is because it can increase digestive enzymes and speed the digestion process, as well as stimulate bile production for proper fat and nutrient digestion.

Caraway: This spice is great for relieving indigestion symptoms, like gas, cramping, and bloating. That’s because it can relax the digestive tract’s smooth muscle tissue.

Licorice: This powerful root contains glycyrrhizic acid, which helps fortify the immune system and helps relieve tummy troubles thanks to its anti-inflammatory, calming properties.

Ginger: You’re likely familiar with this root’s ability to alleviate nausea. It also aids in digestion and saliva flow.

Carriers where you can use these herbs

Apple cider vinegar: Try infusing apple cider vinegar with some of the herbs listed above. It makes a great base for salad dressings or any recipe that calls for vinegar. You can even use it while making bone broth to extract nutrients from the bones. With apple cider vinegar, you’ll enjoy benefits like maintaining and lowering blood sugar levels, weight loss, and reducing cholesterol.

Honey: Sweet, sticky honey makes the perfect carrier for an infusion of any of the above herbs. Use it wherever you’d normally use honey, or even enjoy it by the spoonful for a digestive boost. Honey improves gut microflora and acts as a prebiotic, feeding good bacteria for a balanced digestive system.

Tea/infusion: Enjoy the benefits of digestion-boosting herbs in a warm, comforting beverage. Use any of the above herbs in a tea or infusion to reap their benefits.

Digestion-boosting recipes to try

Healthy digestion is so important, which is why we have so many recipes that aid in digestion on our site. Here are some of my favorites:

I hope these digestive recipes help keep your digestion on track this holiday season. Enjoy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Saturated Fat Increases Body-Wide Inflammation
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Researchers from the University of South Florida published a study in the journal BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine that was looking at how to help folks who have what's called familial hypercholesterolemia get it under control.
Familial hypercholesterolemia is a genetic disorder that causes people to have cholesterol levels two to four times higher than average. It is notoriously difficult to rein in and, if untreated, is associated with a 20-fold increase in risk of premature heart disease.
The study’s conclusion was that decades of advice that these people should curb intake of saturated fat is misplaced. Saturated fat doesn't boost cholesterol levels.
Special: How to Flood Your Body With Nitric Oxide... Thanks to MIT Breakthrough Research
What does imperil heart health, and should be eliminated say the researchers, is sugar from carbs — particularly sweets and bread.
But the study overlooks one important fact: Saturated fat intake, as well other components of meat, boost body-wide inflammation. And chronic inflammation damages everything from arterial flexibility to brain function and impairs healthy gut, immune, and endocrine function, upping the risk for heart attack, stroke, cancers, diabetes, and obesity.
Clearly, if you want to protect your cardiovascular system, you have to consider more than just cholesterol numbers. Here are some smart, easy, and rewarding steps to take:
1. As you banish added sugars, refined carbs, and most saturated fat, opt for inflammation-soothing nutrients and carbohydrates found in seven to nine servings of fruits and veggies, and two serving of whole grains daily. A low-fat, plant-based diet can typically reduce LDL levels by at least 15%.
2. Exercise regularly. Moderate exercise boosts healthy HDL cholesterol and stimulates enzymes that help move lousy LDL cholesterol from the blood to the liver for excretion. It also packages LDL for transport in the blood in larger, fluffier particles that do less damage than small ones that more easily invade the lining of blood vessels.
3. Talk to your doctor about taking a statin. Not only do they cut the risk of dying or having a heart attack or stroke by nearly 50%, according to a 14-year study, they also may starve cancer cells to death and may help control the progression of osteoarthritis if taken for five or more years.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi friend,
You've changed your diet... started exercising... tried a few supplements... and done everything you've been told by your doctor or dietitian.
Why is your blood sugar still too high?!
You can get pretty good results by listening to podcasts or Youtube videos, reading some books, or following an online program, but it's often NOT enough.
Even with all the changes you've made, it's possible that your blood sugar is still too high.
If that's the case, there are only a few reasons why.
In my new webinar, which you can attend at no cost, I'll reveal the five possible reasons and teach you what to do about it.
The webinar is Tuesday, November 17th at 7:00pm Eastern, 4:00pm Pacific.
>> Register now by clicking here.
This webinar training will be about an hour, and will be jam-packed with valuable information.
Here's some of what I'll cover:
  • The most important organ for blood sugar regulation
  • What is energy-toxicity and how it relates to diabetes
  • How many carbs should you eat
  • Vital factors which influence morning blood sugar
  • How to determine the root cause of blood sugar problems
  • The five reasons your blood sugar may be running high
This is a brand new webinar training, and I'll be sharing some powerful information! If you're serious about your health, and interested in fixing stubborn blood sugar and reversing type 2 or pre-diabetes, join me for this free webinar training.
See you there!
Blessings,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail

There are thousands of studies revealing the benefits of eating fresh foods...

And it’s true! Fresh, organic food can help you jump out of bed with energy, enjoy your busy day with a clear mind, and prevent chronic illnesses that are so common today.

But what if there was a way to supercharge your health BEYOND fresh food you can buy at the store?

Plants begin losing precious nutrients the second they are harvested. That’s why so many health conscious people are growing their own food right at home.

It shortens the distance from harvest to plate so you can feel confident knowing you are eating THE MOST nutrient dense food on the planet.

This is why hundreds of thousands of folks are turning to growing food so that you can get the nutrition you need to prevent chronic illness and enjoy a life of optimum health and well being.

And I’ve teamed up with visionary growers with all the best tips for growing some of the most powerful foods on the planet. Because growing food right at home can be simpler than most people think!

This is THE superfood event of the year… however this is your last chance to access it this year. You won’t want to miss it.

Click here to claim your spot at the Superfood Garden Summit.

The Superfood Garden Summit is a 3-Day Online Event. You have free access for three days once you register.

Whether you’ve never planted a seed, you think you have a brown thumb, or you’ve been growing for years... this summit simplifies the steps to growing food so you know exactly what to do to enjoy supercharged health right at your fingertips!

Because everyone deserves access to fresh, clean food and growing your own is one of the best ways to do just that.

In this Summit you’ll discover:

• The simple steps to growing superfoods… anywhere.
  • 3 unusual superfoods
  • How you can supercharge the nutrient density in all your harvests with ease.
  • How to grow microgreens
  • Set up your kitchen with an herbal medicine cabinet
  • Grow your own spirulina
  • 4 easy ways to grow mushrooms
  • Get more plants in less space
  • Watering made easy
  • Garden healing + MORE!
Start watching today.

Peace and carrots,
Stacey

P.S. This is the last email I will send you about this FREE 3-Day online event. I don’t want you to miss it! Click here to start watching today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SEARCHING​

I don't currently wear glasses, but both of my parents did. My mom got her's in high school when she started having trouble reading the board and getting headaches. My dad got his when he was just two years old (adorable, tiny glasses!), because he wasn't developing properly; he couldn't see well enough to imitate my grandparents. Both had pretty strong prescriptions, and Mom was always surprised that neither my sister nor I needed glasses earlier.

Those who know me well and for a long time though will know that I always wanted glasses and use to wish that I needed them, as weird as that sounds. I think on a subconscious level as a kid, I just wanted to be more like my parents and emulate them, glasses and all, and that feeling about glasses has stuck around for life. We always want to be more like the people we admire most, even down to their eye ware!

Last week, I went to the eye doctor, and my dreams are coming true...I need glasses! And is it weird to admit that I'm excited about it? Part of me suspects that it's because I don't know yet what it's like to have to deal with glasses, but I have no plans to squelch my excitement; we clearly don't have enough of it in COVID days!

What could this possibly have to do with life and cancer and challenges, you may be asking? It usually takes about two weeks for orders to come in, but I was warned because of COVID that it might take more like three. Three whole weeks?? I'm looking forward to it so much that I found myself wishing these three weeks away and counting down the days until I could go pick them up. But then, I realized yesterday that I was wishing away my last weeks without glasses, without having to worry about where I put them or forgetting them at home or I’m sure eventually being annoyed by them and wishing I didn't need them.

And this reminded me of something really important. Be mindful of where you are right now, even if you think there's somewhere else you'd rather be. Take a good look at where you are and what positives you can find there. If you have a whole list of reasons for why you wish you were forward in time or elsewhere in space (I want my glasses now!), flip the script and look at the other side of the coin (part of me may wish one day that I didn't have to wear glasses, and I don't have to just yet). A new perspective can change everything.

Even if these days are challenging or sad or stressful or all of these things and more, never stop looking for the little nuggets of light or joy or happiness or the good that is unique to right now, even if these are few and far between and even if right now is far from ideal. There cannot be dark without the light, and that's true of every moment in our lives. The light is there, sometimes we just really have to search for it. Never stop searching.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Inspiration​

It is very easy to get overwhelmed and stressed out about all of this integrative healing stuff because we have to take so much of the work on ourselves and become active patients. It is entirely normal for you to be feeling daunted when thinking about healing cancer or preventing a recurrence by taking this path.
Whenever I send notes out about my past and present protocol to people new to this journey, I always give the caveat that I didn’t implement all of it at once. I made changes and did tests and implemented treatments and experimented with supplements over the course of at least 8 months, and I’m still exploring and discovering today! It is always best to start with what feels easiest and most important to you, and add from there. And remember that everyone is unique and therefore everyone develops cancer because of a unique set of underlying factors, so what worked for one person may not be exactly what you need. If a suggestion from me or anyone else doesn't feel like the right option for you, explore other options in that same area.

Take what resonates with you, leave the rest, and approach it all one step at a time.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Sneak Peak!​

I JUST finished creating this graphic this week, and I wanted to share it with you all to give you a little sneak peak at the focus for my upcoming risk reduction mini course, which will be an introduction tooooo...
��

The Orenda North Star Strategy! I'm calling the course "Clarity in the Cancer Chaos: Reducing Your Cancer Risk with the Orenda North Star Strategy", and I am SO excited about it! If you want to learn what each of these nifty icons means, what the 5 navigation points of the strategy are, and how you can start addressing them in planning your risk reduction protocol, keep an eye on this group, your inbox (if you subscribe to the newsletter), and especially our Facebook business page, which will be launch headquarters.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Say NO To Forced Coronavirus Vaccine
Immense fear of the coronavirus, along with sweeping government-imposed shutdowns and stay-at-home orders, has crippled entire populations. Authorities now say the only way out is a vaccine for all along with 24/7 tracking and surveillance. Bill Gates, a tech billionaire who uses his wealth and status to influence policy, has gone on record saying that life will not return to normal until we can vaccinate the entire global population against COVID-19. Gates has also suggested that the coronavirus vaccine might become part of routine newborn immunizations. To that end, he is pushing for disease surveillance and a vaccine tracking system that might involve embedding vaccination records into our bodies through quantum dot technology.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you’re short on time, click here to save your seat for my live Q&A with Dr. Maya Shetreat (herbalist, neurologist, and urban farmer) on the surprising ways we can use herbs to offset the impact of EMFs and 5G. (Yes, there will be a replay if you can’t join live!)

(Missed it? Register anyway for the instant replay.)

Is it possible that there are specific herbs that are protective when it comes to EMFs?

I decided to reach out to a respected authority on herbs and plant medicine, my friend and colleague, Dr. Maya Shetreat.

If you know Dr. Maya, you know she’s a wealth of information who has been working with traditional plant and herbal medicine for almost two decades.

There are many plants and herbs that are surprisingly and incredibly effective against the damage done by EMFs.

And most are readily available (some might be in your kitchen right now).

For example, turmeric is known for its amazing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It can also boost cellular (the kind in your body, not your pocket) resistance to EMF exposure.

Bee propolis is another example. Propolis contains something called caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE). CAPE has been shown to protect specifically against oxidative stress caused by EMF exposure.

There are a ton more (it's surprising how much research has been done on this subject).

Instead of trying to fit all of it in this email, I asked Dr. Maya if she would host a training for my community, so she could share her knowledge with you.

I'm sure this is going to be really valuable.

The webinar will be live on Monday, November 16th at 11am ET (that's 8am PT or 4pm GMT).

I’d love for you to join us - click here to save your FREE seat. <=
(Can’t attend live? Sign up anyway to get the replay.)

If you have questions on this topic for Dr. Maya, definitely be sure to attend live.

I’ll see you there!

Lloyd Burrell
ElectricSense
Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!

P.S. There will be a replay, but again, try to get there live to ask your questions. You can register here for our VIP training on how herbs can protect you from EMFs. <=

P.P.S. If the above links don't work copy/paste this link into your browser https://maya-shetreat.mykajabi.com/a/38647/oLQmXYop

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Episode #326: How to Repair Everyday Cell Damage Due To Oxidative Stress

This episode welcomes Hans Eng, who is the inventor who developed the NanoVi device I love so much, and he’s the CEO of the Eng3 Corporation. You may remember the NanoVi device from episode 289 where we met with Hans’ wife and business partner, Rowena Gates, where she talked about the 4th phase of water. Hans takes it even further and he’ll explain how water’s many attributes – from protein folding and ordered water – influence activities in the cell.

>> Go here to watch CHTV Episode #326

Episode #327: The Future of Microcirculation

Bill Sickert joins me to discuss the paradigm shift in microcirculation and human health. Bill brings with him over 35 Years of health and wellness experience and has a really fascinating device called AVACEN – and we will hear about its evolution, technology, how it works, and how it is being implemented clinically.

>> Go here to watch CHTV Episode #327

Episode #328: Yes, (BAD) Fats Make You Fat

Nutrition legend and author of the books Deep Nutrition and The Fatburn Fix, Dr. Cate Shanahan joins me in this episode. Dr. Cate discusses how the number one most important health factor is whether you can burn your body fat or not—more important than smoking, exercise, family history or even sleep – and how toxic body fat actually protects itself by causing sugar cravings. We also go deep over our shared skepticism of fish oils and how refined seed oils can be contributing to weight loss resistance. Learn simple things you can do now.

>> Go here to watch CHTV Episode #328

Episode #329: Are Your Heal Freedoms In Jeopardy? A Conversation with Robert F. Kennedy

This special guest is the president of the Children’s Health Defense, Robert F Kennedy Jr. He joined me to share his amazing story about how he discovered his life’s mission of fighting for our health freedoms. I am humbled to be sharing this space with such a special individual, and cannot wait for you to hear this interview dedicated to this important fight.

>> Go here to watch CHTV Episode #329

Please check out new episodes every Friday at 10am eastern. You can find us on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, and at www.cellularhealing.tv. Please leave a review when you have a chance, we always love to hear your feedback!

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could the Way You Store Fat Be Influenced by Gut Microbiota?

In recent years, the scientific community has begun reevaluating our primary measure of health-by-weight: BMI.

Its effectiveness in determining whole body health isn’t trusted as implicitly as it once was, and leading scientists are in talks to change the way we look at weight, fat storage, and mortality as a whole.

One of the biggest reasons for the scientific community veering off down this path is that what we should be studying is the impact of bone density on BMI, the way that we store fat in the body, and presence of muscle mass as compared to fat.

We’re going to focus on the way the body stores fat for now… with an emphasis on how that might be connected to the bacterial composition of your gut microbiome.

We know that the presence, strength, and ratio of that bacteria has an overarching effect on every other aspect of your health. The evidence is simply overwhelming.

We also know that the other factors involved in your gut health, such as the integrity of your intestinal lining, play a role in regulating the population of the estimated 500-1,000 different species of gut flora.

Because the extraction of energy from our food is what primarily influences the bad or good bacteria in our guts, which in turn decides how much fat gets built and stored, it’s an important issue to keep in mind.​

Current scientific theory is leaning towards two major implications:

• The overwhelming presence (as in, more than good bacteria) of bad bacteria encourages fat storage and hampers fat loss.

• The high-processed foods with saturated fats and sugars are the primary feeders of exactly this bad bacteria.

Bad Bacteria and Your Fat
Just like binge-eating has been linked to certain gut microbes, studies have shown that transplanting microbes from obese humans into lean mice led to an increase in fat creation and storage, while microbes from lean humans into lean mice led to weight maintenance.

Sure, these are mice and not human beings.

But simply the gut profile an obese person coming into contact with another microbiome had a strong enough influence to cause fat gain.

Partially, that’s due to diversity, or lack thereof. Whereas a lean person’s microbiome should look like a rainforest, or a thriving ecosystem, teeming with varieties of bacteria, an obese person’s microbiome has far fewer species.​

For example, in lean people’s microbiomes, there tends to be a heavier presence of microbes belonging to the family Bacteroidetes.

These bacteria are really effective at breaking down plant fibers and starches for the body to use as energy.

Because there’s a higher presence of them, our body craves what feeds them – plant matter. They want to be fed, after all.​
In obese people, those bacteria are far less present. Therefore, not only does the body not crave the plant matter, it does crave the processed food craved by the higher levels of bad bacteria that want to be fed.

However, because the resulting differences in fat storage have more to do with an absence of good bacteria than the presence of bad bacteria…

The speculation isn’t that certain bacteria makes you fat (more on that in a moment.)

It’s that lack of good bacteria, whose job functions can be strengthening metabolism, oxidizing fat, and maintaining weight, lead to more fat storage.

But of course, that’s often a result of allowing bad bacteria to crowd out good.

Bad Bacteria and What You’re Eating

This is the vicious cycle – you live in a food desert, in a place with lack of access to healthy whole and unprocessed foods, or you lack nutritional education at a young age.

That makes sense. Lots of people do. Nutritional truths aren’t accessible to everyone, everywhere, and they’re especially gatekept for those in lower socio-economic brackets.

But what happens is that you unknowingly feed the harmful bacteria – those responsible for creating fat and weakening intestinal joints.

And when you feed them, they multiply. And then they send salt, sugar, and fat cravings to your brain because that’s a normal survival instinct.

And so even if you know that a salad, or a dinner of whole grain pasta with sauteed vegetables and chicken sausage, would help you lose weight or diversify your gut microbiome…

Your brain says: What you really want are chicken wings. With fries. And a brownie. And a soda.

Then, the problem becomes moral. Do you deny yourself what you want because skinny people tell you to eat salads? Isn’t self-love about saying “yes” to your inner wants?

What’s wrong with chicken wings anyway?

Nothing is wrong with eating chicken wings. But altering the composition of your microbiome to not only favor unhealthy bacteria, but prevent the growth of bacteria that would stabilize your metabolism, while training your body to get used to grease and empty calories, has a ripple effect we’re only recently starting to understand.

If you’ve ever done something like quit drinking soda, and then tried to drink one after you’ve been away for a while…

You’ve probably noticed you didn’t enjoy it is much as you thought you did. That’s in part because the flora, both in your mouth and in your gut, that were once eager to receive that sugar, aren’t as plentiful.

Your diet determines your microbiome profile, but your microbiome profile in turn dictates your fate.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Lung's Microbiome May Play Role in Cancer​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Stressed? 7 Simple Ways to Survive the Rest of 2020​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about where you live but here in Oregon we go back into "Lockdown" this coming Wednesday.
Already people are talking about how hard it is to find toilet paper... :-/
Here is the cool thing, this doesn't change my plans at all. Keep growing food, keeping supporting local farmers, keep working towards a food chain that is healthy for my body & for the earth.
So, if you are in the same position as me and finding yourself getting stressed. Double down on a garden, any garden, even just a tub of microgreens on your windowsill.
You might be surprised just how much that helps you get through the "yuck" of everything going on.
Keep grow'n,
Jason
PS - The Global Seed Summit starts tomorrow so if you are looking for a project I highly recommend giving them a look.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Take control of your food's nutritional value​

The nutritional value of your food and the ability of your plants to grow in your unique growing conditions have a lot to do with the seeds from which they were grown.
Join the Global Seed Summit this November 17-20 for an online event that will gather thousands of people to discuss the importance of seeds, worldwide seed initiatives, and how you can take control of your food supply and its nutritional value by saving seeds and becoming part of the seed movement.
We've already lost more than 90% of our seed diversity and can't allow it to deteriorate any further.
==> Go here to reserve your spot for the Global Seed Summit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Save 40% on Your Annual Grocery Bill​

Fewer trips to the grocery store ... up to 40% in annual savings on your grocery bill ... and less time spent preparing meals ...
Learn how to preserve food at its peak seasonal availability, highest nutritional value, and lowest cost with drying, dehydrating, canning, fermenting, freezing and more.
Here's a snapshot of what you'll learn in Stacey Murphy's Preserve the Harvest webinar:
  • 6 simple ways to save food for later so you can stock your pantry full of fresh goodies and enjoy the flavor of summer even when it's cold outside.
  • A counter-intuitive strategy for saving 40% on your grocery bill every year.
  • How to think like a restaurant owner and create a system for preserving the harvest during peak season so that you can put creative meals on your table year round.
  • How a "Harvest Into Meals" food preservation system can stock your kitchen with essentials in just a couple hours.
And when you register for the webinar you'll receive a downloadable Quick Guide to discover which preservation methods are right for you.
>> Go here to register for the "Preserve the Harvest" webinar

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CALL TO ACTION
Say NO To Forced Coronavirus Vaccine
Immense fear of the coronavirus, along with sweeping government-imposed shutdowns and stay-at-home orders, has crippled entire populations. Authorities now say the only way out is a vaccine for all along with 24/7 tracking and surveillance. Bill Gates, a tech billionaire who uses his wealth and status to influence policy, has gone on record saying that life will not return to normal until we can vaccinate the entire global population against COVID-19. Gates has also suggested that the coronavirus vaccine might become part of routine newborn immunizations. To that end, he is pushing for disease surveillance and a vaccine tracking system that might involve embedding vaccination records into our bodies through quantum dot technology.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​

It was once commonly believed that br-east examination skill could be acquired by reading pamphlets or watching videos.

But self-examination is a tactile skill. To be effective, your fingers must learn what to feel for.

Learning to perform a proper self-exam (BSE) requires training the sense of touch. The My Br-east Friend™ (MBF) kit is effective because the tactually accurate self-exam models teach fingers what to feel for.

--->>Learn how to properly perform a better BSE at our unique webinar TODAY, November 16th!

This important event takes place on Monday, November 16th, 4pm US Eastern (and there will be an on-demand replay if you can't make the live event)...​

In order to achieve heightened levels of sensitivity, your fingers must learn the feel of normal nodular texture and any changes, such as lumps or tissue thickening, that might require attention.

MBF accomplishes this with the aid of a model that is so lifelike, it has been used to calibrate mammography machines.

After learning and practicing tactile skills on this new self-exam model, you’ll be able to perform a thorough and proficient BSE!

--->>Reserve your spot at our webinar to learn more about this potentially life-saving system!

Your host, Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, first began her journey with cancer in 2004 after she found a lump. She chose to take the road less traveled and explored natural treatments.

Join us TODAY to learn more about a proven system that can empower you and train you to be your own "health detective".

Be Proactive, Protective and PRO-YOU!
To your health,
The HealthMeans Team

P.S. When you reserve your spot for our webinar, you’ll also unlock Vibrant Life’s eBook, Shocking Facts About Cancer Detection and What You Can Do About It!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

This week’s module with nutrition expert, Shawn Wells, is still available for you to enjoy!

Go here to watch the Module.

Shawn is a nutritional biochemist and registered dietician whose own significant health issues led him down a winding path that required him to find science-based solutions for recovery.

And today, you’re going to learn all about Shawn’s science-based solutions and his extraordinary insights into nutritional considerations for cancer.

Click Here To Watch This Week’s Module With Shawn Wells
Thanks in advance for participating in this life-changing experience :).

I hope this reaches you well!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VACCINE DEATH WAVE: UK government posts bid for AI system to process the expected flood of COVID-19 vaccine injuries and side effects described as a “direct threat to patient life”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

US infrastructure to be converted to a mass vaccine compliance system, rife with propaganda and entry requirements​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are a variety of ways to prepare for the cold & flu season.

Eating a healthy balanced diet, exercising regularly and getting a good night's sleep included.

Dusting, scrubbing and sanitizing are also beneficial, but toxic cleaning supplies?

Nope.

In fact, a growing number of studies identify so-called “harmless” cleaning sprays, wipes, and foam as enormous health hazards. Especially when it comes to your skin and respiratory tract.

Even some so-called “green” cleaning products contain harsh chemicals that can harm your health.

But what about effectiveness? This is not a time to skimp on disinfectant.

The fact is -- cleaning and sanitizing products don’t have to be toxic or expensive to really WORK.

>> Get the secrets to keeping your home toxin-free and (truly) clean with just a few natural ingredients.

Find recipes for the following:

• All-Purpose Cleaner
  • Hand Sanitizer Spray
  • Dish Soap
  • Microwave Cleaner
  • Laundry Soap
  • Carpet Stain Remover
  • Wooden Floor Cleaner
  • Shower / Sink Cleaner
  • Carpet Deodorizer
  • Toilet Cleaner
  • Windows & Mirrors
  • Air Freshener
>> Enjoy DIY Cleaning Products: A Cost-Effective All-Natural Guide

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ripened Organic Bananas Help Prevent Cancer

JAPAN—A recent study conducted in Tokyo and presented in “Liveinthenow.com” found that ripened bananas could help prevent cancer.

The study analyzed several previous studies that looked at the health benefits of bananas, focusing on cancer prevention.

The team found specifically that overripe bananas help stimulate the body to produce a protein called tumor necrosis factor (TNF). TNF helps prevent cancer from spreading by killing bad cells. In addition, they found that as bananas ripen, their antioxidant levels increase as well. This helps boost your immune system and production of white blood cells, which help fight off the cancerous cells.

According to the researchers, to receive these health benefits, it’s best to eat bananas with the brown speckles. You can also consume these by putting them in your oatmeal, yogurt, or smoothie.

If you are interested in preventing or fighting off cancer, you might want to consider adding ripe bananas to your daily diet.

Have a healthy day,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[PODCAST #70] Lies My Doctor Told Me and The Proper Human Diet with Dr. Ken Berry
Hi Jimi,
Remember how it felt when you finally learned who Santa Claus was? Some things could be worse, like your current weight loss diet that’s actually making you fatter than you already are.
In today’s podcast, our guest is a famous YouTuber with more than a million followers, and a family physician, Dr. Ken Berry. He’s unearthed a lie and a secret as old as time that can change the way you eat and alter your diet for the better.
Finally, here’s a proper human diet that doesn't only work, but will also impact your health like you’ve never imagined!
Quick episode recap:
  • The treachery of fad diets and why they don’t work.
  • The consequences of doctors’ complacency (and how to read the signs)
  • Stop falling for the modern fallacy that costs you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars!
  • Some prescriptions are as misleading as the serpent in the garden of Eden. Run, before you get bitten!
  • The proper human diet you need to adopt to return to great health.
  • A shocking truth buried in history that can change the way you look at meat, forever!
Access Podcast #70 Here!
As Dr. Ken says, “If you are NOT happy with your current health, change your diet and things will get better.” I’m so pumped for you to hear his advice on how we can all eat better and live better.
You’re the best!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

Conventional medicine has many women believing that they are “destined” to get breast cancer because they have the “breast cancer gene”.

However, just because you have a genetic weakness, does not necessarily mean that the gene will express itself. What determines the expression of that gene is your lifestyle, your environmental exposures and what you eat or don’t eat.

Even your attitudes and beliefs can affect your gene expression!

Join me for an exciting journey into a better understanding of your genes and how they can impact your health.

Join me for my next Masterclass - Your DNA is NOT Your Destiny, Thursday November 19th at 1 PM EST.

Click HERE to register.

Attend LIVE and have your name entered in a raffle for a copy of my new online course – How to Create Vibrant Breast Health with The 7 Essentials System®. ($197 Value)

Feel free to share this email with all the women you know so they can benefit from this information.

See Thursday.

Naturally,

Dr. V

PS. Yes, it will be recorded if you have a conflict. But I really encourage you to attend Live.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Did you know that heart disease is the number one killer in the United States?

In fact, statistics have shown that one American dies every 36 seconds from cardiovascular complications!

So if you know someone who has suffered from heart problems or if this condition runs in your family, then this is crucial information for you.

In this week’s vodcast, one of the world’s top cardiologists Dr. Joel Kahn a.k.a. America’s Healthy Heart Doc divulges some of his best kept secrets on nutrition for heart health for disease prevention and to reverse the damage we may have done through poor diet.
You can expect to learn:
  • How nutrition affects our heart
  • Dr. Kahn’s recommended diet to prevent heart disease
  • Dr. Kahn’s thoughts on fad diets (keto, carnivore, etc.)
  • Cardiovascular benefits of a whole foods plant-based diet
  • Why science continues to tell us to eat meat
  • Untold secrets about heart health
  • The truth about cholesterol
  • Inspiring stories of Dr. Kahn’s recovered patients
And so much more!

Jim, this interview has been so eye-opening and has really made me think about my heart’s long-term health.

Watch Episode 30 of The Goodness Lover Vodcast here to learn how to keep your heart in its best state, no matter what stage of life you’re at.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Global Seed Summit is starting TODAY, November 17th, at 2pm PST / 3pm AZ time.

The Summit will be aired on Zoom. Here are the details:

Click here to attend Day 1

Passcode: 237048

If you have not done so yet, please download and install Zoom for free now at https://zoom.us/download.

If Zoom isn't working out for you, you can also watch the Summit on Facebook Live! Click here to join the group and attend via Facebook.

Arrive early to get connected and settled in. You’re going to want to take notes, so bring a notebook!

Today’s lineup, Tuesday, November 17th:

• 2pm PST / 3pm AZ time: Learn about seed libraries, community based strategies to adapt to climate change and strengthen food sovereignty. Plus, why biodiversity is going to be saved in home and community gardens and by amateur plant breeders like you!
  • 3pm PST / 4pm AZ: Seed Saving HACKED: Discover how to save your own seeds from tomatoes, peppers, peas, beans and lettuce. You’ll learn how to select for amazing taste, insect and disease resistance, or drought tolerance (even though we are conditioned to think we can’t).
  • 4pm PST / 5pm AZ: Get your seed questions answered LIVE by Bill and Greg.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pfizer broke “HUGE” news last week! They claimed that their COVID-19 vaccine has proven 90% effective in trials! While all major news outlets are in a frenzy, our good friend, Del Bigtree, has found some shocking information in the fine print.

What Pfizer did not tell you was that only 94 of 43,538 participants were in the sample. And another tidbit that almost nobody is discussing is that the vaccine must be stored at -94 degrees Fahrenheit until it’s injected. That's colder than the average temperature on Mars. How many doctor’s offices have freezers that can keep the vaccine at 94 degrees below zero?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi :)

If you’re suffering from one or more chronic diseases, this short video series can save your life.

And if you are dealing with bothersome symptoms like weight gain or hormone imbalance, you'll want to watch.

You see, there's science that has been hidden that shows natural medicine is MORE powerful than drugs…

Especially when it comes to chronic “incurable” conditions.

Certain foods are proven to treat inflammation BETTER than 3 of the most popular anti-inflammatory drugs that are sold to innocent people…

Studies show that a popular veggie can improve thyroid function by a whopping 67%!

Meanwhile, studies have shown that other daily practices have been proven to be more effective than top-selling antidepressants.

By learning these natural solutions you can help treat chronic disease and experience results within weeks — sometimes even days!

I’m sure your doctor never told you that… In truth, he never will.

But you can discover everything about these miraculous protocols… And surprise your doctor with your new knowledge - and perfect blood tests.

Discover these secrets in my groundbreaking viral series Natural Healing Made Simple.

=>Click TODAY to secure your FREE pass

Get your viewing pass to Natural Healing Made Simple — and watch episode 1 today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Are raw foods good for you? Should you eat more of them? If so, how much? And how do you make them taste good?
Here’s what you need to know about raw foods and how to prepare them.
Raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds are loaded with nutrition. But you don’t have to go “all raw” to enjoy more tasty and nutrient-dense foods.
If you want the whole raw story, and to bring more deliciousness and nutrition to your culinary life, this article’s for you.
Yours for healthy nourishment,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Want to expand your horizons with more easy, fun, and tasty raw foods? Click here to find out what you need to know about raw foods, and for 7 amazing recipes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you're pregnant or considering getting pregnant, there's probably a BIG question on your mind..."What do I do now?"
You know you want to have the healthiest pregnancy possible, for yourself and your baby. But it can be so hard to sift through what's good, what's bad, and what you can do to ensure the healthiest start for your new baby.
When I decided to start trying to get pregnant at age 40, I wanted to track down what I could do to make the process as easy (and healthy) as possible.
And that's what lead me to Dr. Cleopatra.
Today, fertility expert Dr. Cleopatra Kamperveen is sharing her best nutrition and supplement tips to take the guesswork out of getting pregnant, having a healthy pregnancy, preventing miscarriage, and more!
With these simple foods and 5 critical supplements, you can experience the biggest wins and create the healthiest start for yourself and your baby!

Essentially You Episode 242: How to Eat and Supplement During Pregnancy to Optimize the Health of Mama and Baby with Dr. Cleopatra Kamperveen​

==> LISTEN NOW <==

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

It’s official - Day 1 of the ALL-NEW Next Steps for Treating Tough SIBO Masterclass Summit starts NOW!

The first 14 presentations are available to watch starting NOW, for the next 24 hours.

The solution to YOUR tough SIBO problems might just be tucked away inside these Masterclasses... don't miss your chance to learn!

Quick recap of what is included in Day 1:

DAY 1 - November 17th (24 hour viewing period: beginning 11 AM Eastern Nov 17 and ending 11 AM Eastern Nov 18)

SIBO Overview & Orientation
with Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, LAc

Research Update: Hydrogen Sulfide Testing, Small Intestine Microbiome, and SIBO with Dr. Mark Pimentel, MD

"Dr. Pimentel was awesome! Thanks for all you do to help people with SIBO develop a better understanding of how to manage this syndrome." - Maureen

How Dynamic Neural Retraining Systems Can Help SIBO with Annie Hopper

Neural Therapy: An Unexpected Solution for SIBO with Dr. Anne Hill, ND

"Thank you so much, Dr. Hill! The information you shared was incredibly helpful! You’ve given me hope!" - Rebecca R.

Electrical Stimulation (Sine Wave) & Myofascial Release with Neural Therapy for SIBO with Dr. Heidi Petersen, ND

Using Hypnotherapy to Treat IBS and SIBO (Yes, Really!) with Dr. Peter Whorwell, MD

Non-Surgical Adhesion Resolution with Larry Wurn, LMT

How the 3 Categories of Probiotics Can Help SIBO with Dr. Michael Ruscio, DC

"This is genuine information delivered at a very reasonable rate. Thanks to Dr Ruscio and Shivan!" - Laura H.

Serum Bovine Immunoglobulin (IgG) for SIBO with Dr. Leonard Weinstock, ND

"WOW!!! Is all I can say about the masterclass today!!! This class with Dr. Weinstock was so jam-packed with new information that I will be listening again & again, and I will definitely be sharing the transcript with my own doctor." -

Peptides for SIBO with Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar, MD

Frequency Specific Microcurrent, Neural Therapy, and Functional Immunology with Dr. David Musnick, MD

FAQ: Histamine and SIBO with Dr. Mona Morstein, ND

"I really enjoyed Dr. Morstein’s masterclass. Her thorough protocol is so helpful and makes sense! I love how she makes the process clear and as simple as possible for patients. I’ve been completely overwhelmed for months frequently wondering if I’m doing things correctly." -Kassie

Finding Your Underlying Cause of SIBO Masterclass with Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, LAC

"Yes it's great - I wish I'd had it at the beginning of my SIBO 'journey' instead of wading through so much info and not finding all the info l needed. This presentation is so clear and thorough. Plus, Dr. Siebecker herself has SIBO that can only be managed, so she really knows how it feels."
- Patty S.

Essential SIBO Treatment & Prevention Masterclass with Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, LAc

There’s nothing else to do now but… GO WATCH!

VU Sponsors